PDA

View Full Version : mcd allowing turner to interview in washington, after all

tsiguy96
01-11-2010, 03:38 PM
After declining Redskins request last week, Denver granted Washington permission on Monday to interview Broncos RB coach Bobby Turner.

lets see the haters spin this

Dagmar
01-11-2010, 03:40 PM
He sucks for denying him the chance to interview! But but but but but... He sucks for letting him leave!

Lev Vyvanse
01-11-2010, 03:40 PM
****ing guy can't make up his mind.

Florida_Bronco
01-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Link?

NYBronco
01-11-2010, 03:48 PM
****ing guy can't make up his mind.

Turner needs to get his head on straight.

NFLBRONCO
01-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Cool this will open a BM trade to Wash.

WABronco
01-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Kill whitey!

bpc
01-11-2010, 03:51 PM
I don't buy for one second that Turner is going to be in Denver next year, Dennison either and that was before Washington/Houston requested permission to interview them.

All I can imagine is the petulant McDaniel said "HELLLLLLL NO, I won't have my predecessor pulling the rug over my head on my watch" when the request came out last week. Word got to Bowlen, who probably was contacted by Turner himself and decided acquiesce knowing that he isn't in McDaniels plans and allowed him to partake in the interview.

So one must ask, why the u-turn??? Because you can't allow Dennison to go interview in Houston without looking REALLY stupid from with-holding the same right to Coach Turner in Washington, just because big bad Shanny is coaching there now?

Regardless, bravo to whomever made the decision to allow Turner this opportunity, as they finally got it right.

Denver and it's completely different offensive scheme should move on with new coaches in tow that understand what the units are supposed to do, and exactly how to execute it. If that means Turner and Dennison coaching somewhere else, so be it. We're balls deep in this experiment now, we might as well give it the full chance to succeed.

Mr.Meanie
01-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Great, no assistant coaches are going to want to come to Denver and be part of this revolving door of interviews. Thanks, McGenius!

Lev Vyvanse
01-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Kill whitey!

hallelujah

Mr.Meanie
01-11-2010, 03:53 PM
All I can imagine is the petulant McDaniel said "HELLLLLLL NO, I won't have my predecessor pulling the rug over my head on my watch" when the request came out last week. Word got to Bowlen, who probably was contacted by Turner himself and decided acquiesce knowing that he isn't in McDaniels plans and allowed him to partake in the interview.

okay rasta... ::)

BigPlayShay
01-11-2010, 03:54 PM
My assuption is that McD is anticipating some staff changes in New England now that they have been eliminated, and he will try and grab some of those coaches.

chrisp
01-11-2010, 03:56 PM
To me, this says that the Broncos initially refused becuase they didn't want to lose him, but that he then said he wanted to go speak to them so they let him go.

Why did he want to go? Well maybe he wanted to work with portis again? Maybe he just needed a change? I certainly think that Turner's done quiiiite a few years here so if the guy fancies a change then all I can say is good luck and thanks for:

Terrell Davis
Mike Anderson
Olandis Gary
Clinton Portis
Reuben Droughns

.....we'll forgive you Maurice Clarrett....nobody's perfect.... :-)

Dagmar
01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I don't buy for one second that Turner is going to be in Denver next year, Dennison either and that was before Washington/Houston requested permission to interview them.

So one must ask, why the u-turn??? Because you can't allow Dennison to go interview in Houston without looking REALLY stupid from with-holding the same right to Coach Turner in Washington, just because big bad Shanny is coaching there now?

Regardless, bravo to whomever made the decision to allow Turner this opportunity, as they finally got it right.

Denver and it's completely different offensive scheme should move on with new coaches in tow that understand what the units are supposed to do, and exactly how to execute it. If that means Turner and Dennison coaching somewhere else, so be it. We're balls deep in this experiment now, we might as well give it the full chance to succeed.

Your stories are fun...

WABronco
01-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Your stories are fun...

The petulant and demonstrative McDaniels turned, the darkness apparent in his glare, and stared down the cowering RB coach. "You shall have your interview. Now leave my realm."

bpc
01-11-2010, 04:04 PM
The petulant and demonstrative McDaniels turned, the darkness apparent in his glare, and stared down the cowering RB coach. "You shall have your interview. Now leave my realm."

I'm taking notes. Go on. ;)

WABronco
01-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm taking notes. Go on. ;)

I hit writer's block at the end there...maybe next time.

UberBroncoMan
01-11-2010, 04:08 PM
This blows...

BigPlayShay
01-11-2010, 04:14 PM
http://twitter.com/VicLombardi

Vic Lombardi: Bobby Turner interviewing with Shanny and the Skins afterall. They're offering him the title of Associate Head Coach.

Broncoman13
01-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Why the change of heart and where are those that said it was probably Turner that went to McD and said he wanted to stay in Denver? Not that he may eventually decline in Denver, but so much for the thought of McD talked to Turner and Turner said no thanks and thus McD took the hit by denying the request...

I believe that it is for the best anyhow. I think Turner can coach a RB in just about any system, but there are guys out there that can get the job done. I'd be giving Tiki Barber a call and seeing if he has any coaching aspirations. But, my guess is we'll end up with Curtis Martin or Corey Dillon... I kid

elsid13
01-11-2010, 04:17 PM
My assuption is that McD is anticipating some staff changes in New England now that they have been eliminated, and he will try and grab some of those coaches.

Or Turner promised to take Hillis with him to DC, if he got the job.

_Oro_
01-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Oooo Associate to the Head coach! Bobby is moving up.

bombquixote
01-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Turner will break off 2k in that system.

DBroncos4life
01-11-2010, 04:34 PM
but, but, I thought Turner told McD to not allow him to go interview at Washington because he didn't have the balls to tell Shanahan no he didn't want to leave Denver and coach anywhere else.

bowtown
01-11-2010, 04:36 PM

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/littlestory.jpg

Popps
01-11-2010, 04:41 PM
All I can imagine is the petulant McDaniel said "HELLLLLLL NO, I won't have my predecessor pulling the rug over my head on my watch" when the request came out last week. Word got to Bowlen, who probably was contacted by Turner himself and decided acquiesce knowing that he isn't in McDaniels plans and allowed him to partake in the interview..

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/Evilpens/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Popps
01-11-2010, 04:42 PM
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/04/weekend_diversion_do_tinfoil_h/tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Popps
01-11-2010, 04:42 PM
http://drbobbs.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Popps
01-11-2010, 04:44 PM
http://iconicphotos.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/bigfoot.jpg

DBroncos4life
01-11-2010, 04:54 PM
It's always the crazy ones that think everyone is crazy.

Hamrob
01-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Good for Turner...

bowtown
01-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Good for Turner...

Good for Turner for what? Interviewing with a different team?

Paladin
01-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Note to Bobby Turner: Please take bpc with you. He "knows" so much he can keep you laughing..........

Popps
01-11-2010, 05:12 PM
It's always the crazy ones that think everyone is crazy.

Dude, I know you're loyal Mopey Mafia member, but even you have to admit that this **** is beyond psycho at this point.

News... McDaniels won't let Turner interview...

BPC: SEE! HE'S HITLER! HE'S SATAN! PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT.

News: Broncos to allow Dennison to interview...

BPC: SEE!! HE'S FORCING OUR COACHES OUT OF TOWN! HE'S A MURDERER!!!!!

News: Broncos agree to let Turner interview after all...

BPC: SEE, IT'S ALL PART OF HIS PLAN! I KNEW IT! PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT!!!!

Honestly, you gals can't be serious with this stuff.

DBroncos4life
01-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Dude, I know you're loyal Mopey Mafia member, but even you have to admit that this **** is beyond psycho at this point.

News... McDaniels won't let Turner interview...

BPC: SEE! HE'S HITLER! HE'S SATAN! PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT.

News: Broncos to allow Dennison to interview...

BPC: SEE!! HE'S FORCING OUR COACHES OUT OF TOWN! HE'S A MURDERER!!!!!

News: Broncos agree to let Turner interview after all...

BPC: SEE, IT'S ALL PART OF HIS PLAN! I KNEW IT! PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT PETULANT!!!!

Honestly, you gals can't be serious with this stuff.

Forgive me for thinking that you following BPC around thread to thread spewing out the same crap in response to his posts isn't boarder-line psychotic either. Like I said I'm sure it looks OK in your head.

Taco John
01-11-2010, 05:27 PM
This is a bad sign to me. Who knows for sure, but the timing suggests that Turner asked Josh to allow him the opportunity to interview.

Florida_Bronco
01-11-2010, 05:31 PM

Too bad this flys in the face of everything we heard from reliable sources this offseason, ie that McD wanted to completely clean house on the coaching staff but Bowlen told him that we would be keeping Turner and Dennison.

Also as that twitter update from Lombardi stated, Washington is offering Turner a promotion so McDaniels can't deny this interview.

I really, really wish you'd get back to posting on facts instead of these dumb**** emotionally based conspiracy theories you dream up in that head of yours. Sadly, I've come to accept that we'll probably never see that happen.

Lolad
01-11-2010, 05:31 PM
This is a bad sign to me. Who knows for sure, but the timing suggests that Turner asked Josh to allow him the opportunity to interview.

They are going to make him an assistant HC

Popps
01-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Forgive me for thinking that you following BPC around thread to thread spewing out the same crap in response to his posts isn't boarder-line psychotic either. Like I said I'm sure it looks OK in your head.

Yea... you've tried this line of "reasoning" before with an equal amount of fail.

The old "you're posting on a message board" argument doesn't work when in order to make it... you had to post on a message board.

In other words, you're "following me around" posting this stuff, and I'm not even referencing you. Who's the psycho?

We're all posting on a message board. That's what this place is for.

It's the content of what's being posted that's in question, here... and BPC is has clearly moved into padded room territory.

tsiguy96
01-11-2010, 05:35 PM
They are going to make him an assistant HC

that doesnt mean we hvae to grant permission to interview

jsco70
01-11-2010, 05:39 PM

I agree regarding the timing, but I don't know why this would be a bad sign. NFL coaches come and go over the years, just like the players do. Granted, Turner has been consistent over the years and, as a general rule, people are adverse to change. However, it's entirely possible that an even better RB coach is out there waiting to be hired. I think we need to wait before determining whether this is good or bad.

Taco John
01-11-2010, 05:42 PM
If there is an "even better RB coach out there" than "THE BEST in the league," I'd like to know who it is.

As far as I'm concerned, losing Turner is bad because there is no upgrade to be had. He's the best in the biz and has proven it over his career.

sixtimeseight
01-11-2010, 05:42 PM

http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/116009498931/inlineimg/Y/super_cool_story_bro.png

DenverBrit
01-11-2010, 06:22 PM
If there is an "even better RB coach out there" than "THE BEST in the league," I'd like to know who it is.

As far as I'm concerned, losing Turner is bad because there is no upgrade to be had. He's the best in the biz and has proven it over his career.

He's been the best in a scheme Denver has moved away from.

I'd hate to see Turner go, but it's unrealistic to think we get to keep the best forever.

If Turner gets more money and a step up in his career, good luck to him.

TonyR
01-11-2010, 06:23 PM
This is very simple you drama queens. Shanny offered a ridiculous promotion that probably had ridiculous money attached to it. It's Dan Snyder's money, after all, why not spend it the same way he spent Pat Bowlen's? With the fancy title and money attached McD couldn't hold Turner back and had to let him go.

bpc
01-11-2010, 06:32 PM
I like that I started saying Popps has an agenda, and now he's trying to pin that on me. People with an agenda don't listen to reason. Those that can, don't march blindly in step with the rest of the crowd based on peer pressure.

The fact is, I'm just and unbiased Bronco fan that doesn't give a crap for McD's inexperience and immaturity, which he's proven to be the case over and over again. Little napolean is running this ship like an A-hole, which was the whole point of blocking Turner from interviewing with Washington. And now, he got out-smarted and is probably pissed. Good that the facts are coming to the surface though.

All the McD protectionists were laughing at Turner's interview denial, saying McD is protecting his coaches, that the offensive failure laid at the feet of the offensive line, not the HB's.... now they're spinning saying "everybody knew this was going to happen, remember Maurice Clarett?", and/or are throwing Turner under the bus. Not surprising. We've seen a whole list of current and former Broncos have their reps blown to smithereens by these agenda protectors. Who are the crazy ones?

It's just funny how you guys have broken down and become a little upset mob on the Mane, hunting thread to thread. It's starting to remind me of Lord of the Flies, how you all are agrily turning on anybody who voices disapproval towards an action created by chosen leader, hell bent on running off people who don't approve of your regime.

It's pretty much the most laughable thing i've seen on here. Pathetic, none the less.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 06:32 PM
I am hoping we got a trade offer for him. It doesn't make sense if we just made him sweat it a week and then caved.

bowtown
01-11-2010, 06:37 PM
I like that I started saying Popps has an agenda, and now he's trying to pin that on me. People with an agenda don't listen to reason. Those that can, don't march blindly in step with the rest of the crowd based on peer pressure.

The fact is, I'm just and unbiased Bronco fan that doesn't give a crap for McD's inexperience and immaturity, which he's proven to be the case over and over again. Little napolean is running this ship like an A-hole, which was the whole point of blocking Turner from interviewing with Washington. And now, he got out-smarted and is probably pissed. Good that the facts are coming to the surface though.

Amazing.

bowtown
01-11-2010, 06:37 PM
I am hoping we got a trade offer for him. It doesn't make sense if we just made him sweat it a week and then caved.

You can't trade for assitant coaches... at least not officially.

ant1999e
01-11-2010, 06:41 PM

All the McD protectionists were laughing at Turner's interview denial, saying McD is protecting his coaches, that the offensive failure laid at the feet of the offensive line, not the HB's.... now they're spinning saying "everybody knew this was going to happen, remember Maurice Clarett?", and/or are throwing Turner under the bus. Not surprising. We've seen a whole list of current and former Broncos have their reps blown to smithereens by these agenda protectors. Who are the crazy ones?

It's just funny how you guys have broken down and become a little upset mob on the Mane, hunting thread to thread. It's starting to remind me of Lord of the Flies, how you all are agrily turning on anybody who voices disapproval towards an action created by chosen leader, hell bent on running off people who don't approve of your regime.

It's pretty much the most laughable thing i've seen on here. Pathetic, none the less.

:rofl:LOL And by fact, do you mean total bull****? Unbiased Bronco fan my ass.

ant1999e
01-11-2010, 06:46 PM

Who? Where? You smoking that crack again? You really should stop hanging out with rasta.

Cito Pelon
01-11-2010, 06:50 PM
This could get interesting.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 06:59 PM
You can't trade for assitant coaches... at least not officially.

Nah, but you could offer us a 3rd rounder for Peyton Hillis and Tony Scheffler and permission to negotiate with Turner, would Mcdaniels say no?

Cito Pelon
01-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Who? Where? You smoking that crack again? You really should stop hanging out with rasta.

Dude rants as good as anybody I've ever seen.

lostknight
01-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Gee. Give McDaniels credit for something, and then look what happens.

Good for Turner. McDaniels probably did all right by forcing him to get a promotion, but I gave him too much credit for seeing that something outside of New England might be of value and work well.

NFLBRONCO
01-11-2010, 08:56 PM

Who cares I knew leagues best running game was gone the day Shanny got canned. NE running game isn't that great so why would ours be. Good for Turner. We should completely move on to new assts.

jsco70
01-11-2010, 08:56 PM

To be honest, he might have been the best, but who was the last Denver runner to reach 1,000? Bell? Maybe Turner's time has passed. What about all the injuries, you might ask. Well, perhaps the backs brought in here weren't all they were cracked up to be, and Turner had to have had a say in personnel. Furthermore, has any Denver RB really come in and either dominated, or even improved significantly the past couple of years? Let's take account:

Quentin Griffin - no
Rueben Droughns - sort of
Tatum Bell - no
Ron Dayne - no
Cecil Sapp - no
Mike Bell - not while he was here
Cedric Cobbs - no
Andre Hall - no
Travis Henry - no
Ryan Torain - no
Michael Pittman - no
PJ Pope - no
Cory Boyd - no
Payton Hillis - maybe, doesn't look like it will be in Denver, if ever
Knoshown Moreno - we'll see
Correl Buckhalter - no
Lamont Jordan - no

That's a lot of underwhelming running backs through here recently, wouldn't you agree?

Now, some might think I'm "bashing" Turner, when in reality I am not. He's done a great job over the course of his career here, and I'm sure Shanahan really wants him on his new staff. I'm simply saying that Turner leaving may not be the Armageddon of the franchise. It is possible McD and co might be able to find someone who can make his system work, along with improving the quality of the running backs on the roster. Or are you unwilling to concede this point?

tsiguy96
01-11-2010, 08:58 PM
To be honest, he might have been the best, but who was the last Denver runner to reach 1,000? Bell? Maybe Turner's time has passed. What about all the injuries, you might ask. Well, perhaps the backs brought in here weren't all they were cracked up to be, and Turner had to have had a say in personnel. Furthermore, has any Denver RB really come in and either dominated, or even improved significantly the past couple of years? Let's take account:

Quentin Griffin - no
Tatum Bell - no
Ron Dayne - no
Cecil Sapp - no
Cedric Cobbs - no
Andre Hall - no
Travis Henry - no
Ryan Torain - no
Michael Pittman - no
PJ Pope - no
Cory Boyd - no
Correl Buckhalter - no
Lamont Jordan - no

That's a lot of underwhelming running backs through here recently, wouldn't you agree?

Now, some might think I'm "bashing" Turner, when in reality I am not. He's done a great job over the course of his career here, and I'm sure Shanahan really wants him on his new staff. I'm simply saying that Turner leaving may not be the Armageddon of the franchise. It is possible McD and co might be able to find someone who can make his system work, along with improving the quality of the running backs on the roster. Or are you unwilling to concede this point?

great post!

now here come the haters to tell you that youre an idiot for saying turner may not have been producing lately either, maybe lost his edge.

NFLBRONCO
01-11-2010, 09:01 PM
According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Broncos will allow Turner to meet with the Redskins, and an interview is expected to occur this week.

NFL rules permit teams with assistant coaches under contract to refuse requests to interview those assistants for any job other than head coach. Though compensation can be offered to get a team to release its rights to a head coach, draft picks and/or cash cannot be used to pry an assistant coach away from his current team.

DBroncos4life
01-11-2010, 09:34 PM

Quentin Griffin - no
Tatum Bell - no
Ron Dayne - no
Cecil Sapp - no
Cedric Cobbs - no
Andre Hall - no
Travis Henry - no
Ryan Torain - no
Michael Pittman - no
PJ Pope - no
Cory Boyd - no
Correl Buckhalter - no
Lamont Jordan - no

Quentin Griffin - no
Tatum Bell - no
Ron Dayne - no
Cecil Sapp - no
Cedric Cobbs - no
Andre Hall - no
Travis Henry - no
Ryan Torain - no
Michael Pittman - no
PJ Pope - no
Cory Boyd - no
Correl Buckhalter - no
Lamont Jordan - no

Lets think about that list. Who on there was brought into be starters. Tatum Bell and Travis Henry. Reub was a FB that was converted to RB because of injuries. He played very well for us. Q was never brought in to be the starting running back for us. Portis was here ahead of him and Mike Anderson was moved to FB. Q saw time when Portis got hurt in 03. The 04 season was Tatum Bell's rookie season. Q got hurt, Bell didn't play well and we got very good production out of Reub. 05 was the return of MA to starting RB. He and Tatum combined to have on of the better season's ever by two backs for Denver during the Shanahan era. They combined for just under 2000 yards and rushed for 20 TDs. Sapp was never more then a 'tweener late rounder. Mike Bell was just another late round guy. Cedric Cobbs was a busted pick from NE that we signed. He had 3 carries for crying out loud.

You have a list of late round players or cast offs we picked up off the street. Some of the Broncos got production out of them others nothing, still the Denver Broncos had very little invested in any of those players outside of Henry (FA contract), Tatum Bell (extra draft pick with the Portis trade) and Moreno (this years 1st round pick)

We got 2084 carries, 9336 yards, and 60 rushing TDs out of those guys. 4.47 ypc average. That is not bad for what we had invested in them.

From 2002-2009 we got average of 1167 yards, 260 carries, 7.5 TDs.

bronco militia
01-11-2010, 09:44 PM
broncos RB's haven't done much since the Portis trade. It's probably a great system for great RB's

521 1N5
01-11-2010, 09:51 PM
http://twitter.com/VicLombardi

Vic Lombardi: Bobby Turner interviewing with Shanny and the Skins afterall. They're offering him the title of Associate Head Coach.

Associate TO The Head Coach. :)

Florida_Bronco
01-11-2010, 11:04 PM
The fact is, I'm just and unbiased That's the biggest joke I've seen in a LONG time.

Bronco fan that doesn't give a crap for McD's inexperience and immaturity What immaturity?

which he's proven to be the case over and over again. Only if you have an agenda.

Little napolean is running this ship like an A-hole All great coaches do. You didn't have a problem when it was Shanahan doing the same thing, so why now?

Oh that's right, because he's not Shanahan.

which was the whole point of blocking Turner from interviewing with Washington.
Really? You know this as a fact? Please share.

And now, he got out-smarted Oh PLEASE explain how Josh got outsmarted. Please, I'm begging you.

Good that the facts are coming to the surface though. I hear Josh was behind 9/11. Can you provide confirmation of that.

All the McD protectionists were laughing at Turner's interview denial, saying McD is protecting his coaches, that the offensive failure laid at the feet of the offensive line, not the HB's.... now they're spinning saying "everybody knew this was going to happen, remember Maurice Clarett?", and/or are throwing Turner under the bus. Not surprising. We've seen a whole list of current and former Broncos have their reps blown to smithereens by these agenda protectors. Who are the crazy ones? Really, this is funny. I haven't seen ANYONE throwing Bobby Turner under the bus, just some fairly reasonable questioning of whether he's all the hype has made him out to be (I believe the answer is yes, just FYI) and you ****ers crying foul over it.

How odd that when YOU guys do the same thing with McDaniels, you're simply being objective, rational minded fans...or so you say. ::)

Talk about a kingdom full of hypocrisy, and you sir, wear the ****ing crown.

It's pretty much the most laughable thing i've seen on here. Pathetic, none the less. Again, a kingdom full of hypocrisy.

tsiguy96
01-11-2010, 11:11 PM
That's the biggest joke I've seen in a LONG time.

What immaturity?

Only if you have an agenda.

All great coaches do. You didn't have a problem when it was Shanahan doing the same thing, so why now?

Oh that's right, because he's not Shanahan.

Really? You know this as a fact? Please share.

Oh PLEASE explain how Josh got outsmarted. Please, I'm begging you.

I hear Josh was behind 9/11. Can you provide confirmation of that.

Really, this is funny. I haven't seen ANYONE throwing Bobby Turner under the bus, just some fairly reasonable questioning of whether he's all the hype has made him out to be (I believe the answer is yes, just FYI) and you ****ers crying foul over it.

How odd that when YOU guys do the same thing with McDaniels, you're simply being objective, rational minded fans...or so you say. ::)

Talk about a kingdom full of hypocrisy, and you sir, wear the ****ing crown.

Again, a kingdom full of hypocrisy.

he does not, and will not, understand that his absolute hatred and ridiculous commentary about mcd is not unbiased or objective. when you talk as if a coach is doing absolutely nothing right, no questions, you are wrong. he doesnt see that. he sees being negative and ridiculous as being objective, its crazy. and the more he argues it, the more he actually believes it.

bpc
01-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Who's insane? You all think that McDaniels had a flawless first season in Denver and handled EVERY situation with tact, maturity and leadership.

Somebody que the jackass jumping around after beating his mentor in week 5, like he had just won the super bowl... 3:45 on the film.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8lJrAjtG-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8lJrAjtG-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WABronco
01-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Turner was a part of the old ZBS that seemed to effortlessly turn out good backs. A PART. He's not some crazy old coot who would pick out a winner for Shanny every year in the draft. Lot of value in having a guy around for as long as he was and having someone with as much credibility, but if he leaves now, oh well.

News flash: LOTS OF TEAMS CAN FIND RB'S LATER AND TURN THEM INTO PRODUCTIVE PLAYERS.

Florida_Bronco
01-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Who's insane? Clearly, it's you.

You all think that McDaniels had a flawless first season in Denver No one said that.

and handled EVERY situation with tact, maturity and leadership. EVERY situation? No, but I side with McDaniels on 99% of his moves including trading our diabetic crybaby bitch of a former quarterback and benching a couple selfish malcontents.

Overall he had a pretty good season for a newbie head coach and I see no reason to believe that he won't build on that success.

Somebody que the jackass jumping around after beating his mentor in week 5, like he had just won the super bowl... 3:45 on the film. Oh God forbid the guy show a little emotion after a huge win over his mentor. Oh and let's not forget he was fist pumping to his family and the fans in the north (?) stands.

Just to top it off, judging by the roar of the crowd and the reaction of the fanbase after the fact, you are in the EXTREME minority of people who didn't like that. :thumbsup:

Popps
01-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Somebody que the jackass jumping around after beating his mentor in week 5, like he had just won the super bowl... 3:45 on the film.

After the offseason he had, he deserved to let it out a bit.

Naturally, you managed to find distaste in a Broncos victory celebration. Only you, dude.

As I've said before... this can't be healthy for you. Rooting for failure for something you once claimed to be a part of.

I just can't even imagine why you bother. If you're truly as disgusted as your little routine indicates, just leave. Believe me when I tell you... no one will miss this version of BPC.

Take a couple years off. You can come back when we're winning playoff games.

The MVPlaya
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM
BPC somehow thinks he's unbiased.

lmao

Mr.Meanie
01-12-2010, 08:28 AM

Uh... being biased against something doesn't mean you're unbiased. It means you're, you know, biased...

Rohirrim
01-12-2010, 08:44 AM
Who's insane? You all think that McDaniels had a flawless first season in Denver and handled EVERY situation with tact, maturity and leadership.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8lJrAjtG-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j8lJrAjtG-k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Not one person has said anything close to that. You're turning into the Norma Desmond of the Mane.

tsiguy96
01-12-2010, 08:54 AM

who has ever said that mcdaniels is perfect? why do you take other peoples arguments to the extreme in order to try and prove your own extremely biased and extremist argument? same with those who arent super pissed off about turner and dennison leaving, maybe we are very happy they were here so long but are willing to see another coach give it a try without crying about how the franchise is destroyed?

you are ****ed up in the head. half of this forum is laughing at your statement of being unbiased, does not taht prove that you are in fact 100% biased?