PDA

View Full Version : Really doesn't matter now... Now does it...

DontBeMessin
01-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Up there giving me a hard time about my Raiders... Now, it really doesn't matter WHAT your recond was if your sitting on the couch in the post season now does it? In fact, I better you guys feel worst than I do for missing it!! :)

bowtown
01-11-2010, 09:18 AM
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2008/09/30/sp-raiders_0499228725.jpg

Tombstone RJ
01-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Up there giving me a hard time about my Raiders... Now, it really doesn't matter WHAT your recond was if your sitting on the couch in the post season now does it? In fact, I better you guys feel worst than I do for missing it!! :)

Nope, wrong again faider fan. Your just used to losing and we aren't. Do you see the difference now?

LOL

Peoples Champ

Not really, I like that 8-8 is a "bad" year for the broncos. It would be a great year for the raiders. That just shows you the difference of the two franchises.

Rohirrim
Has Al heard of the words "skin cream?"

bowtown
01-11-2010, 09:25 AM

Can skin cream run a 4.3? If not, then the answer is no.

Garcia Bronco
01-11-2010, 09:28 AM

The sad part is....he IS using it.

DontBeMessin
01-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Nope, wrong again faider fan. Your just used to losing and we aren't. Do you see the difference now?

LOL

Oh believe me - I do... Just think of this... Going to the Superbowl every 10 years. Making the playoffs 80% of the time... Watching a Raider get enducted into the HofF every year. Year after year of excellence. Being the most winningest team of all sports in the US! Yea - I know what it's like win and win and win then fall off the map... It's not easy... When you were the greatest team to ever step on the field to what we are now... Very difficult...

Now... What is this your used to winning? You must have become a fan in the 90's... Well, young buck - your team has a long history for sucking @ss so I suggest you keep quiet while your in the presence of greatness... Here is the funny thing - it's been 7 years of us sucking eggs and guess what? The win ratio between the Bronco's and Raiders - We still own you!! So, what does that tell you? That MAYBE - just MAYBE your team has sucked for quite some time!! Also, to just to add on... In the past 4 playoff appearences how many did you get past your first game? Then you won 2 Superbowls - then when was the last time you won a playoff game? I know you did - I just want to bring up the past so I can gloat and you can relish in defeat after defeat in the spotlight!!!

HEAV
01-11-2010, 09:45 AM

Well by the end of the day (1-11-10) the Broncos will still have a head coach.

Paladin
01-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Can we say it?

Since 1984, the Broncos are second only to the 49ers for most wins of all NFL franchises. Faiders are "also rans". Thanks for playing.....

bloodsunday
01-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Man he looks rough in that photo.

Pony Boy
01-11-2010, 09:52 AM

Now that's scarier than Ghostbusters.....

jhat01
01-11-2010, 10:00 AM
The only way the Faid is going to get out of the toilet is when Al kicks the bucket or gives up the football ops. Sadly for them, I think he'll continue to call the shots forever.

TDmvp
01-11-2010, 10:04 AM

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/7614/englishmotherur2.png

DontBeMessin
01-11-2010, 10:04 AM

YES!! But, he is using a product called FOREVER CREAM - it's keeping his old ass alive and the price is his looks.... DAMN THAT FOREVER CREAM!!!!

ZONA
01-11-2010, 10:06 AM
This is not a pissing contest of the past teams. Both teams have won in the past and both are sitting home right now. Who gives a F about all the little **** all of you are squabbling about right now.

DontBeMessin
01-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Can we say it?

Since 1984, the Broncos are second only to the 49ers for most wins of all NFL franchises. Faiders are "also rans". Thanks for playing.....

From this time to this time the Portland Breakers were the best team in all Football.... Wooptie Whop who gives a flying flock... You have two superbowl wins with one team. Your as good as the 49ers and Fagtriots... You got one good team and won it all - and have never before nor never after be able to repeat it...

DontBeMessin
01-11-2010, 10:10 AM
This is not a pissing contest of the past teams. Both teams have won in the past and both are sitting home right now. Who gives a F about all the little **** all of you are squabbling about right now.

:notworthy

THAT WAS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING I HAVE HEARD IN QUITE SOME TIME!!!

If this site had rep points - I'd be doubling them up for that post!!!

OBF1
01-11-2010, 10:19 AM
once again a faider fan that has no clue.... This site does have "Rep points" but yours at this point are worth ZERO :)

DontBeMessin
01-11-2010, 11:22 AM
once again a faider fan that has no clue.... This site does have "Rep points" but yours at this point are worth ZERO :)

Really genius?!?! That's what I said - that this site doesn't have rep points...

DHallblows
01-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Really genius?!?! That's what I said - that this site doesn't have rep points...

...but as HE said...they DO ::)

Flex Gunmetal
01-11-2010, 01:56 PM
Oh believe me - I do... Just think of this... Going to the Superbowl every 10 years. Making the playoffs 80% of the time... Watching a Raider get enducted into the HofF every year. Year after year of excellence. Being the most winningest team of all sports in the US! Yea - I know what it's like win and win and win then fall off the map... It's not easy... When you were the greatest team to ever step on the field to what we are now... Very difficult...

Now... What is this your used to winning? You must have become a fan in the 90's... Well, young buck - your team has a long history for sucking @ss so I suggest you keep quiet while your in the presence of greatness... Here is the funny thing - it's been 7 years of us sucking eggs and guess what? The win ratio between the Bronco's and Raiders - We still own you!! So, what does that tell you? That MAYBE - just MAYBE your team has sucked for quite some time!! Also, to just to add on... In the past 4 playoff appearences how many did you get past your first game? Then you won 2 Superbowls - then when was the last time you won a playoff game? I know you did - I just want to bring up the past so I can gloat and you can relish in defeat after defeat in the spotlight!!!
How old are you? The last time the Faid won a superbowl I was 9 months away from being born. lol

Peoples Champ
01-11-2010, 02:02 PM
How old are you? The last time the Faid won a superbowl I was 9 months away from being born. lol

ya if I was a raider fan I would always bring up the past too. But I dont care about the past, all I care about is the future, where we dominate the raiders.

Meck77
01-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Whatever makes you feel better dude.

Archer81
01-11-2010, 02:11 PM

Jesus Christ...if I didnt know he was 1000 years old I would swear this is patient 0 for the HIV Virus...

:Broncos:

Blueflame
01-11-2010, 02:31 PM

Your parents... um... celebrated that Raider SB win? ??? :wiggle: