PDA

View Full Version : Things I have learned from the Orange Mane

Pages : 1 [2]

Miss I.
01-12-2010, 10:36 AM
MaloCS, as very stupid trying to make this point, which is rather bull****.

I'm from Scotland, I have lived withing 30 miles of INVESCO for 5 years now. Where do I fall?

I think Bob was born in Aberdeen, Scotland but we all know he is a KC (closet Broncos) fan.

P.S. I don't know why this is in bold.

Ahhh crap, Bobo is from Scotland...But I liked people in Scotland when I was there...he can't be Scottish...now I have to rethink my whole idea of dating Scotsmen...damn...;D

jhns
01-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Well, the two rules that I have learned are a big part of a lot of threads now, including this one. It is on every Bronco forum though.

1) Everyone is the best Bronco fan in the world.

2) Everyone else isn't a real Bronco fan.

Dagmar
01-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Well, the two rules that I have learned are a big part of a lot of threads now, including this one.

1) Everyone is the best Bronco fan in the world.

2) Everyone else isn't a real Bronco fan.

Really, I have learned that on this site most Broncos fans are excellent Broncos fans. There is maybe 10 who actually want us to do badly as their vendettas outweigh their fandom, but that isn't many.

MaloCS
01-12-2010, 11:35 AM
So I guess you can't be a true Broncos fan unless you live in or are from Colorado....

Wow, just wow. :nono:

:thanku:

MaloCS
01-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Was born in Montana, moved to ND when I was young...I grew up a Broncos fan...have been ever since...nothings going to change that. I enjoy the OM because the local idiots think that the team in Purple is going to win the super bowl every year and then 3 weeks into the season they jumping off the bridges into the missouri. But if you honestly think that people from out of state are lesser fans and have nothing to add to this community then hey you are entitled to your opinion...but opinions are like arseholes...nuf said.

I NEVER said LESSER fans! I said LOUDER fans. I also said that fans who live out of state have a compulsive desire to make their fanaticism heard beyond reproach. Additionally, I said that local, native fans do not share this same burning desire. You are the one making a direct correlation between my post count and my allegiance to the Broncos. That was YOU not me.

Very funny! ROFL!

dbfan4life
01-12-2010, 12:52 PM
I thought this thread was supposed to be about things I learned from the Mane?

Actually, this thread is a good example of one thing I learned from the Mane. No matter how light hearted a topic of a thread was meant to be, one person can change the topic for the negative with one ill advised post.

bowtown
01-12-2010, 01:07 PM
I've never stuttered about the fact that I suspect McDaniels may be too young and immature for a HC job... and could be in over his head. To illustrate my point... there was another young, overconfident leader who was given too much authority at a very young age and believed his way was the only correct way (that he was infallible and success was a foregone conclusion)... but while he never dreamed at the time that he was piloting an enormous "shipment of fail", history judges Custer as having been (an understatement, btw) "in over his head". Well, NFL history will eventually judge McDaniels.... and I sincerely hope it will be far, far kinder than U.S. history is to Custer.

Did you just compare McDaniels to General Custer?

Hilarious!

This is a great game. There once was another young man who was viewed by many as an overconfident spritual leader, so overconfident that he was oft overheard calling himself the Son of God. And while the old corrupt established government and prevailing religion saw him and his changes as a threat, history would later judge him as the single most influential person to ever live... and when NFL history judges McDaniels, i hope those who are so wrapped up in the in the ways of the past won't suddenly find themselves on the wrong side of a dynasty, the likes of which the world has never seen. And I hope they will come to see the influence McDaniels has over football, as it is apparent the influence Jesus Christ has had on society.

I like mine better, but both are equally ridiculous annalogies.

Hogan11
01-12-2010, 01:09 PM
:thanku:

Go **** Yourself

gyldenlove
01-12-2010, 01:31 PM
49: Adults can also be send to the timeout corner.

51: Swearing is not so bad when you use asterisks.

55: San Diego Chugs Cock.

Blueflame
01-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Did you just compare McDaniels to General Custer?

Hilarious!

This is a great game. There once was another young man who was viewed by many as an overconfident spritual leader, so overconfident that he was oft overheard calling himself the Son of God. And while the old corrupt established government and prevailing religion saw him and his changes as a threat, history would later judge him as the single most influential person to ever live... and when NFL history judges McDaniels, i hope those who are so wrapped up in the in the ways of the past won't suddenly find themselves on the wrong side of a dynasty, the likes of which the world has never seen. And I hope they will come to see the influence McDaniels has over football, as it is apparent the influence Jesus Christ has had on society.

I like mine better, but both are equally ridiculous annalogies.

Jesus Christ was neither arrogant nor overconfident. He was obedient to the will of His Father. And look what humans did to Jesus Christ. They reviled and crucified him. So your analogy is a "fail"...

And I still strongly suspect that McDaniels is in over his head... he's a boy (a callow "yute") playing a man's chess game and will get his azz handed to him (by more-experienced HC's) as a result.

TonyR
01-12-2010, 01:44 PM
56. Don't bash deserters like Atlas. The site owner takes it very personally and will go on the attack like a woman scorned.

theAPAOps5
01-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Keep that fight out of my thread. For that matter lets keep McD and our opinions of McD and Shanny and the direction of the team in the 1000's of threads devoted to that.

This thread is about life lessons learned from the Orange Mane. Can we do that?

TailgateNut
01-12-2010, 01:47 PM
lesson #101: OM members went GAGA over the striped socks.

worm
01-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Reaffirmed by belief repeatedly that the Raiders still suck.

_Oro_
01-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Keep that fight out of my thread. For that matter lets keep McD and our opinions of McD and Shanny and the direction of the team in the 1000's of threads devoted to that.

So much for the love fest. Oh well it was nice (albeit a little discomforting) while it lasted.

Blueflame
01-12-2010, 02:05 PM

We learned that Pezzy's pretty good at photoshop and can make anyone "dance"... LOL

TailgateNut
01-12-2010, 02:06 PM
We learned that Pezzy's pretty good at photoshop and can make anyone "dance"... LOL

HA! We learned never to allow Pez near you when he has that "Fish Eye" lens on his camera.:wiggle:

Blueflame
01-12-2010, 02:12 PM
HA! We learned never to allow Pez near you when he has that "Fish Eye" lens on his camera.:wiggle:

ROFL! Most definitely!

Miss I.
01-12-2010, 02:19 PM
hmmm bananas....
http://img.foodnetwork.com/FOOD/2004/02/06/sd1d12_chocolate_frozen_bananas_lg.jpg

MaloCS
01-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Go **** Yourself

:rofl:

Miss I.
01-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Something else I have learned from OM is this little maxim also applies to posting as well as blogging:

broncocalijohn
01-12-2010, 02:30 PM
I also learned that putting Bronco Warrior in your avatar gets you pos reps......even from BW (david) himself! lol!

Rohirrim
01-12-2010, 02:32 PM
No matter how much rep you get, you can't cash it out for real money.

DHallblows
01-12-2010, 02:48 PM
No matter how much rep you get, you can't cash it out for real money.

wtf, r u serious?! :twitch:

Rohirrim
01-12-2010, 02:51 PM
wtf, r u serious?! :twitch:

Hell, they won't even give you Chuckee Cheese tickets for it.

ghwk
01-12-2010, 02:52 PM
I have learned that no matter how well elucidated, logical, and cogent a case I present on the politics thread I will never change a single persons mind.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Ha ha ha. So I only have 100 posts. Maybe that's because I have a life and I can talk Broncos any time I want. You know, when I'm at home, work, school, the grocery store, over relatives homes, hell, even after church while visiting with other people. I'm not limited to The OrangeMane for my Broncos fixation.

Obviously you are implying that my post count has a direct correlation with my Broncos fanaticism. Okay... whatever. It's funny that the guy that lives out of state feels the need to get defensive about an OrangeMane tendency that is so easily proven. Hey, don't shoot the messenger. It is what it is. You live out of state and obviously feel the burning desire to make your Broncos allegiance recognized. I don't have the same desire because I live it every day.

:rofl:

Just so we're clear: the people posting on this forum who are from out of state and disagree with you (the big mouths) should be ridiculed.

But you're above ridicule because you're from in state, even though nobody knows who the **** you are.

A dizzying intellect.

MaloCS
01-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Just so we're clear: the people posting on this forum who are from out of state and disagree with you (the big mouths) should be ridiculed.

But you're above ridicule because you're from in state, even though nobody knows who the **** you are.

A dizzying intellect.

Ridicule me all you want. I don't care.

Good grief! It is what it is! The people with the biggest mouths on this board are not from Colorado. Why does this piss so many people off? It's not like I'm to blame for these people and their living arrangements. All I did was point out the not so obvious.

Shoot the messenger. ROFL!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-12-2010, 03:09 PM

Good grief! It is what it is! The people with the biggest mouths on this board are not from Colorado. Why does this piss so many people off? It's not like I'm to blame for these people and their living arrangements. All I did was point out the not so obvious.

it's a stupid assessment. You will be ridiculed.

Back to the purpose of the thread (sorry for the jack):

You probably shouldn't wait and see about firing a coach or getting rid of a player. They never change, improve, etc.

MaloCS
01-12-2010, 03:17 PM
it's a stupid assessment. You will be ridiculed.

Back to the purpose of the thread (sorry for the jack):

You probably shouldn't wait and see about firing a coach or getting rid of a player. They never change, improve, etc.

But it isn't a stupid assessment. Go look for yourself. I'm just stating the not so obvious.

Also, if you took the time to temporarily "ignore" every member that has an out of state location you will see this forum become a graveyard. Again, I did it and I was surprised at the results. I'm just saying.

:welcome:

OABB
01-12-2010, 03:21 PM
I have learned that no matter how well elucidated, logical, and cogent a case I present on the politics thread I will never change a single persons mind.

Try any thread...

I learned form the mane that an attention whore who wears a wedding dress and hitchhikes through Turkey is more heroic than a soldier who dives on a live grenade to save his fellow soldiers.

I still never got over that one.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-12-2010, 03:23 PM
But it isn't a stupid assessment. Go look for yourself. I'm just stating the not so obvious.

Also, if you took the time to temporarily "ignore" every member that has an out of state location you will see this forum become a graveyard. Again, I did it and I was surprised at the results. I'm just saying.

:welcome:

Okay bud! Whatever you say.

I bet you'd find that most of the posters who you think are loudmouthed and stupid are also male. Guess you'd better ignore all the males on the forum. Which would REALLY make it a ghost town.

And people from the Western Slope probably don't have a better grasp of the team than people from Utah. Better ignore them too.

Same with the Eastern Plains.

Southern Colorado.

Northern Colorado folks might be close enough, but heavens, Fort Collins is so close to Wyoming... ignore.

Looks like it's just the Denver Metro area for you. Enjoy your discussion! :thumbs:

Bronco Yoda
01-12-2010, 03:30 PM

hahaha... ain't that the truth. Thanks for the Socks again Brice. I know it was a pain in the ass to get the 'away' socks. You da' Bronco fan man!

Bronco Yoda
01-12-2010, 03:32 PM
I've had three requests for lime cat recently. That's how you want to see me.... so that's one of the trivial things I'VE learned from the Orangemane. LOL

gyldenlove
01-12-2010, 03:46 PM

That is because striped socks are the shiznit!

Dagmar
01-12-2010, 03:48 PM

I'm in Colorado and people see me as a loudmouth!

DHallblows
01-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Hell, they won't even give you Chuckee Cheese tickets for it.

That's poppycock!

MaloCS
01-12-2010, 07:59 PM
Okay bud! Whatever you say.

I bet you'd find that most of the posters who you think are loudmouthed and stupid are also male. Guess you'd better ignore all the males on the forum. Which would REALLY make it a ghost town.

And people from the Western Slope probably don't have a better grasp of the team than people from Utah. Better ignore them too.

Same with the Eastern Plains.

Southern Colorado.

Northern Colorado folks might be close enough, but heavens, Fort Collins is so close to Wyoming... ignore.

Looks like it's just the Denver Metro area for you. Enjoy your discussion! :thumbs:

Where in any of my posts did I say stupid? I never said stupid, those are your words. To reiterate, I said LOUDER not stupid.

I don't know where you got your geography but the last I looked the western slope, the eastern plains, northern Colorado and southern Colorado are all in the state of Colorado. In fact, everything I've posted states "outside the state of Colorado". I've never said anything solely focusing on just the Denver metro area. I think you need to go back and reread everything I posted.

Good grief! I just don't get how I can be as specific as I was and still have people like you put words into my mouth. zowie!

MaloCS
01-12-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm in Colorado and people see me as a loudmouth!

It's because you live in Boulder. Nyah! I'm just joking of course.

If you go back and read my very first post I stated that what I wrote and what I discovered are not hard fast rules for everyone in either category. It's just something I found intriguing.

bronco610
01-12-2010, 09:01 PM
It's because you live in Boulder. Nyah! I'm just joking of course.

If you go back and read my very first post I stated that what I wrote and what I discovered are not hard fast rules for everyone in either category. It's just something I found intriguing.

Any chance you would go be intriguing somw where else and let us get back to a fun thread?

MaloCS
01-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Any chance you would go be intriguing somw where else and let us get back to a fun thread?

Any chance you can just root for the Cowboys and leave us Broncos fans be?

:wiggle:

Killericon
01-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Lesson 114: You cannot escape Partisanship.

PaintballCLE
01-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Lesson 645: Hotness is judged on whether or not Spider would "hit it"

Killericon
01-12-2010, 09:55 PM

Lesson 646: Throats are super-sexy.

gunns
01-13-2010, 05:11 AM
It has everything to do with it. People from out of state do not live with the grassroots Broncos talk day in and day out. Like I stated earlier, for every big mouth "new coach" supporter on this forum I know 10 Colorado natives that think the guy needs to be on the first bus out of town.

I was born in 1971, that's 7 years before the Broncos first Super Bowl appearance. Not once in my 38 years have I ever seen a Broncos team this badly handled by the ownership and management. Not once. You know what? I know dozens of native Broncos fans that feel the same way.

Again, I find it ironic that the vast majority of "new coach" supporters on this forum are from outside the state of Colorado. Why is this?

I've been a fan since 1970 and I GUARANTEE you the team has been handled much worse, since you're younger I'll give you 1993 when Wade Phillips was hired as head coach. You should remember that one. There were many bad moments in the 70's. I live out of state and I'm not pro McD or anti-McD, I'm pro Broncos and lately I hope for the best and expect the worst. Shanahan helped me develop that and McD hasn't helped change it.

TailgateNut
01-13-2010, 06:40 AM

Hilarious!

TailgateNut
01-13-2010, 06:43 AM
lesson # 589: "Old fans" are just optimists about the Broncos chances because we're going to die SOON.

ak1971
01-13-2010, 07:22 AM
I have learned that I'm kind of a big deal

RaiderH8r
01-13-2010, 07:51 AM

Jesus that is a low bar to clear.

18 or 80, blind, fat, crippled, or crazy but nothing over 6 days dead.

PaintballCLE
01-13-2010, 08:49 AM
Jesus that is a low bar to clear.

18 or 80, blind, fat, crippled, or crazy but nothing over 6 days dead.

12 days if hes driving a refridgerated truck LOL

Rohirrim
01-13-2010, 08:53 AM

Just grab them by the balls. Their minds will follow. ;D

ak1971
01-13-2010, 09:03 AM
Just grab them by the balls.

nothing wrong with a little ball grabbing

TailgateNut
01-13-2010, 09:05 AM
12 days if hes driving a refridgerated truck LOL

They call it "Kold Kitty";D

I can't believe I just "said" that.:angel:

PaintballCLE
01-13-2010, 09:05 AM

SO was that the special ingredient in your Carnitas? lol

TailgateNut
01-13-2010, 09:12 AM
SO was that the special ingredient in your Carnitas? lol

How else should one rid themselves of undesireable neighbors?

RaiderH8r
01-13-2010, 09:16 AM

That's the spirit.

jhns
01-13-2010, 10:23 AM
158. Hurting tailgates feelings is good entertainment. First she will get angry and threaten to beat you up from behind her monitor. After hitting the monitor a few times and realizing you aren't actually on the other side of the screen, she will then become extremely pissy and put you on ignore. While on ignore, she will pretend to not read your posts as she comments on everything you say. She will also try throwing out insults at every opportunity, whilw trying to pretend that she doesn't care. Little does she realize that when insults come from a scorned woman, they are more entertaining than insulting. Ahh, the good times we have on the mane.

Dagmar
01-13-2010, 10:47 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/33wntab.gif

ScottXray
01-13-2010, 11:23 AM
lesson # 589: "Old fans" are just optimists about the Broncos chances because we're going to die SOON.

Hilarious!LOL the truth hurts! OUCH

gunns
01-13-2010, 03:55 PM

Painful, but true. I remember the year that Denver was going to their first SB win I got scared. It was my greatest dream and I feared when it happened I'd die afterward because I had nothing left to dream about.

But then there came the next season and the dream of a 2nd win.

ghwk
01-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Painful, but true. I remember the year that Denver was going to their first SB win I got scared. It was my greatest dream and I feared when it happened I'd die afterward because I had nothing left to dream about.

But then there came the next season and the dream of a 2nd win.

Rep Gunns, those were 4 painfully crushing games to watch....

Pezman
03-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Easily my favorite thread of the year bahahahaha

Things I learned from the Mane..

-GoChiefs and RaiderRock are the same guy

-Ak1971 IS kind of a big deal

-Anyone who posts from the old PhinsFans forum is a level 24 douche

-Never, ever screw with the Evil Repper

-Old Dude is truly an evil bastard!

-Slappy, Tred, and the legends are sorely missed

-Hotrod is really a woman (Crying Game in reverse)

-Baja and Alec Raenos having a love child is the sure sign of the Pox-clipse

-SouthStandsJunkie is always right and YOU are always wrong. Deal with it suckah!

-TheDave is The Mole

-Wabbit is really the Mole

-JCMElway is like a one man wolf pack

-Taco John is really a figment of our imagination

-There is a uber secret forum on the Mane dedicated to those Naked Broncos cheerleaders

-Hogan really likes flavor clowns

-Elsid really loves Bartles and James
-Dagmar is Keyser Soze

Discuss...

http://www.dotyourtees.com/images/One%20Man%20Wolfpack.jpg

Archer81
03-10-2010, 06:50 PM
The OM is populated by many people that have unrequited love of all things 80s.

:Broncos:

*WARHORSE*
03-10-2010, 07:22 PM
One thing Ive learned from the Mane:

Nothin here a good open handed slap cant cure.

You know.....the kind that makes their ears ring, their mouths drool, their noses bleed(sometimes) and their eyes cross, see stars, or go nite-nite.

8')

Bronco Yoda
03-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Never ever....ever.... view the Mane on a big screen while you're having guests over.

It doesn't matter if it's in your own 'man cave' and your inlaws are elseware in the house. The second everyone comes bursting in... your webby will lock up on a page with some dude dry humping a giant lobster... all in glorious HD!!!!!

They just don't make good explanations for that one.

Taco John
03-11-2010, 12:33 AM

Count me in.

*WARHORSE*
03-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Count me in.

Cyndi Lauper.

Annie Lennox.

Olivia Newton John.

:yayaya:

Whatever gets ya goin, eh?:D

Hogan11
03-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Devo never gets old.

broncosteven
03-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Devo never gets old.

Neither does Olivia Newton John

theAPAOps5
03-13-2010, 08:08 AM
A new thing I have learned from the Mane subforum on Web Religion and Politics

There is no middle you are either crazy right, crazy left, MHGaffney, or Libertarian

So much for normalcy! :)

_Oro_
03-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Ha you're just asking for this great thread to be permanently derailed and destroyed.

Cito Pelon
03-13-2010, 11:18 AM
WTF is a "keyser soze"????

Edit: Keysore Soze. forgot the caps, maybe the caps make it more meaningful.

Archer81
03-13-2010, 11:24 AM
WTF is a "keyser soze"????

Kaiser SOZE...

Usual Suspects. Great flick.

SouthStndJunkie
03-13-2010, 11:44 AM
Easily my favorite thread of the year bahahahaha

Things I learned from the Mane..

-SouthStandsJunkie is always right and YOU are always wrong. Deal with it suckah!

Finally, someone else sees the light.

baja
03-13-2010, 12:33 PM

It has long been a wish of mine that everyone could have experienced the 60's...

You have no idea.........

Bronco Yoda
03-13-2010, 02:34 PM
We've experienced Mock for years. Doesn't that count?

theAPAOps5
04-25-2010, 12:10 PM
Time to add to the list.

I have learned that regardless of the pick there will be a meltdown on the Mane. You could draft John Elway and SOMEONE will implode!

Makes for a fun weekend

missingnumber7
04-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Time to add to the list.

I have learned that regardless of the pick there will be a meltdown on the Mane. You could draft John Elway and SOMEONE will implode!

Makes for a fun weekend

Fixed it for ya, as we traded for Elway after he said he wouldn't play for Baltimore.

theAPAOps5
04-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Fixed it for ya, as we traded for Elway after he said he wouldn't play for Baltimore.

Yeah that wasn't what I was meaning to say. I meant we could get Elway again and people would implode

theAPAOps5
04-29-2010, 07:42 AM
Another to the list.

Once a year a person will create a thread seeking legitimate personal and/or relationship advice. These threads always end up epic and hilarious and you would think people would learn from others results but nope and its glorious!

BMF Bronco
04-29-2010, 08:54 AM
I have learned that no matter how long you're gone, you can come back to the Mane and things never change, for the better and for the worse.

azbroncfan
04-29-2010, 09:24 AM
Ignore function is for pussies. Especially when you put someone on ignore then feel like bringing some self attention for announcing it.

jhns
04-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Ignore function is for pussies. Especially when you put someone on ignore then feel like bringing some self attention for announcing it.

I like when they announce it 5 times a day. I still can't figure out the point of this. The mane is filled with drama queens though.

jhns
04-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Another to the list.

Once a year a person will create a thread seeking legitimate personal and/or relationship advice. These threads always end up epic and hilarious and you would think people would learn from others results but nope and its glorious!

It is great that they don't learn. I just got to waste an hour or so laughing at the McFaneco one.

BMF Bronco
04-29-2010, 10:18 AM
I like when they announce it 5 times a day. I still can't figure out the point of this. The mane is filled with drama queens though.

Not to mention the fact that those who are ignored are constantly being quoted, thus their posts get read anyway.

missingnumber7
04-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Another to the list.

Especially when the discussion includes the evils of mainline movies.

missingnumber7
04-29-2010, 04:25 PM
I have learned that 800 threads about Tim Tebow isn't enough.

theAPAOps5
04-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Especially when the discussion includes the evils of mainline movies.

Yes it is and it lesson number 6 in the original post!

theAPAOps5
05-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Got a new one to add to the list thanks to Baja.

I have learned that there is a such thing as Internet Addiction and its an epidemic. Apparently Al Gore is being investigated to find out if he new about this and if he willingly hid or withheld these dangers when he created the Tubes.

broncosteven
05-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Got a new one to add to the list thanks to Baja.

I have learned that there is a such thing as Internet Addiction and its an epidemic. Apparently Al Gore is being investigated to find out if he new about this and if he willingly hid or withheld these dangers when he created the Tubes.

And that your allowed to post on the IntErNets in your "goodbye cruel InTErNets" thread forever or until you fall off the wagon and have to chase the InTErNets Message Board "dragon" again.

loborugger
05-24-2010, 11:44 AM

This

Miss I.
05-24-2010, 11:49 AM
I've learned that no matter how many times you tell guys not to use feminine words to describe male cowardice and general assholishness they will never ever listen, mostly because they like naughty words....or more succinctly, boys never progress mentally beyond age 13. ;D

loborugger
05-24-2010, 11:50 AM
I've learned that no matter how many times you tell guys not to use feminine words to describe male cowardice and general assholishness they will never ever listen, mostly because they like naughty words....or more succinctly, boys never progress mentally beyond age 13. ;D

I have learned that only hot chicks with big racks post on the Mane. Oh, and they all enjoy internet stalking.

Archer81
05-24-2010, 11:52 AM

This is true.

Miss I.
05-24-2010, 11:52 AM
I have learned that only hot chicks with big racks post on the Mane. Oh, and they all enjoy internet stalking.

well the first part of that was true. :-*

bowtown
05-24-2010, 11:54 AM

It's cause most guys are dumb as a vulva.

Archer81
05-24-2010, 11:55 AM
I have learned from the OM...

That fishnets are better than stockings, but nothing beats chaps.

Every day I fight a stereotype about the behavior of gay men.

Posters may change screen names...but if they were dickcheeses before the change, they remain so after.

oubronco
05-24-2010, 11:56 AM

I need pics of these hot chicks with big racks that post on the Mane ;D

Miss I.
05-24-2010, 11:59 AM
I need pics of these hot chicks with big racks that post on the Mane ;D

well these chicks look hot and that is a big rack and it is now posted on the mane so it sort of meets your request. ;D

http://ghost-patrol.com/puzzles/chi_chicken_rack.jpg

oubronco
05-24-2010, 12:01 PM
well these chicks look hot and that is a big rack and it is now posted on the mane so it sort of meets your request. ;D

http://ghost-patrol.com/puzzles/chi_chicken_rack.jpg

:notworthy ROFL! well done

Now where's the pics ;D

Miss I.
05-24-2010, 12:01 PM
or this one perhaps....
http://contestbbq.com/images2/june2007/chicken.jpg

I wonder if this is considered a food or a boob jack..it's all confusing. ;D

Florida_Bronco
05-24-2010, 01:25 PM
or this one perhaps....
http://contestbbq.com/images2/june2007/chicken.jpg

I wonder if this is considered a food or a boob jack..it's all awesome. ;D

Fixed. :thumbsup:

loborugger
05-24-2010, 02:29 PM
well the first part of that was true. :-*

Does that mean you want me to stop putting that trace on your IP?

Kaylore
05-24-2010, 02:53 PM
I have learned that people that say they are going to leave the Mane always come back...unless they are -Slap-. :(

Los Broncos
05-24-2010, 02:57 PM
I learned that I'm below Tebow, it was a hard lesson.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-24-2010, 04:53 PM
It's cause most guys are dumb as a vulva.

You shut your whore mouth.

bowtown
05-24-2010, 04:57 PM
You shut your whore mouth.

I see your labia flapping but I'm not hearing anything important coming out.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-24-2010, 05:14 PM
I see your labia flapping but I'm not hearing anything important coming out.

Don't make me call you a Coont. Cause I will.... girlfriend.

Hogan11
05-24-2010, 09:51 PM
I have learned that people that say they are going to leave the Mane always come back...unless they are -Slap-. :(

or amesj

Maximus
05-25-2010, 06:41 AM
Throwing your Laptop out of your window doesn't change the Draft!

Taco John
05-25-2010, 09:26 AM
A chicken with boobs.

Archer81
07-07-2010, 08:29 PM
More things I have learned...

Only on the Mane do Myrtle Beach, SC and Mock Haiku has meaning.

Training camp can not get here fast enough.

Lobsters can be sexy.