PDA

View Full Version : Brady Obviously is No Good

ScottXray
01-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Brady currently has 3 picks and a forced fumble given up. (losing
33-14 in 4th)

Obviously he is not a good QB, and N.E. will need to look for
one in the draft or via trade. His performance is almost as bad as
Orton in the KC game. 4 turnovers! What can he be thinking?

Popps
01-10-2010, 01:43 PM
If they give us him and their 2010 1st rounder, we'll send them "B-Marsh."

oubronco
01-10-2010, 01:46 PM
well we'd have the league and the refs on our side

Bronx33
01-10-2010, 01:48 PM
well we'd have the league and the refs on our side

Iam interested go on....

OBF1
01-10-2010, 01:55 PM
This thread needs a useless poll to make it official

oubronco
01-10-2010, 01:56 PM
well it looks like Tommy Boy is losing his pull

theAPAOps5
01-10-2010, 01:59 PM
McD made Brady! :)

Broncobiv
01-10-2010, 02:00 PM
33-14 in 4th)

Oh how very clever. I get it. One game does not define a career. One big difference, though...

Orton was playing against the Chiefs' 22nd ranked pass D in a meaningless game (for KC).

Brady is playing against the Ravens' 8th ranked pass D in the playoffs.

The situations are hardly comparable. I'm all for defending Orton because he has shown some very nice throws and potential. But to do it in this manner is ludicrous.

DBroncos4life
01-10-2010, 02:12 PM
If you take away attempts, yards, completions, completions % yds/a, TDs, sacks, rating and yards per game that leaves only long pass and INTs which Orton was clearly better then Brady there.

ScottXray
01-10-2010, 02:12 PM
Oh how very clever. I get it. One game does not define a career. One big difference, though...

Orton was playing against the Chiefs' 22nd ranked pass D in a meaningless game (for KC).

Brady is playing against the Ravens' 8th ranked pass D in the playoffs.

The situations are hardly comparable. I'm all for defending Orton because he has shown some very nice throws and potential. But to do it in this manner is ludicrous.

The thread is just to poke fun at all the Orton must go posters. Your right about the situations....but BRADY has crapped the bed today. Blaming HIM for New England losing today is the point...He affected the game in a big way....Yes. And his Defense did nothing to stop it.
You can't blame ONE player for a failure by the entire team to show up...even if he made critical mistakes. Mostly his receivers gave up those picks....by the Baltimore D belting them hard.

Statistically it is all Bradys fault.

oubronco
01-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Tom Terrific goes home

Broncobiv
01-10-2010, 02:17 PM
And I loved it! Screw Tom Terrific and screw the Pats!

oubronco
01-10-2010, 02:20 PM
And I loved it! Screw Tom Terrific and screw the Pats!

+1 :thumbsup:

Popps
01-10-2010, 02:29 PM
What a shock, the better defense and running game won the game.

Los Broncos
01-10-2010, 02:34 PM
No my co-worker can stop the Brady suck fest and quit bagging on Denver.

Blueflame
01-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Well, this Patriot-hating Bronco fan is not at all unhappy with the results of today's early game. !Booya!

atomicbloke
01-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Actually if you take away the 3 Super Bowl rings, and the dozen playoffs wins, there is not much of a difference between Orton and Brady.

ScottXray
01-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Actually if you take away the 3 Super Bowl rings, and the dozen playoffs wins, there is not much of a difference between Orton and Brady.

:thumbs::rofl:

RhymesayersDU
01-10-2010, 04:08 PM
The thread is just to poke fun at all the Orton must go posters. Your right about the situations....but BRADY has crapped the bed today. Blaming HIM for New England losing today is the point...He affected the game in a big way....Yes. And his Defense did nothing to stop it.
You can't blame ONE player for a failure by the entire team to show up...even if he made critical mistakes. Mostly his receivers gave up those picks....by the Baltimore D belting them hard.

Statistically it is all Bradys fault.

When Orton wins multiple SuperBowls, he will get some cut some slack.

Jake Plummer v.2.0.

Broncolorado
01-10-2010, 04:12 PM
her and the baby.

Kaylore
01-10-2010, 04:16 PM
On a side note, I think Brady's reduced production is obviously partly because of his time away from football, but also his time away from McDaniels.

elsid13
01-10-2010, 04:25 PM
On a side note, I think Brady's reduced production is obviously partly because of his time away from football, but also his time away from McDaniels.

I don't think Brady misses McDaniels that much. NE problem was ineffective run game, so-so offense line play and defense that got old overnight. Coaching had nothing to do with NE offense ineffectiveness.

BTW Logan Mankins got owned today in the pass protection. I rather draft a young guy then spend money on him.

Kaylore
01-10-2010, 04:32 PM
I don't think Brady misses McDaniels that much. NE problem was ineffective run game, so-so offense line play and defense that got old overnight. Coaching had nothing to do with NE offense ineffectiveness.

BTW Logan Mankins got owned today in the pass protection. I rather draft a young guy then spend money on him.

Brady's mechanics have been subpar all year. Many of his passes were off and I'm not just speaking about one game today.

theAPAOps5
01-10-2010, 04:33 PM

Yeah I think you are right to a point but I think McD's departure also has an effect. They worked together for a long time.

Look when Kubiak departed it impacted Plummer.

elsid13
01-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Brady's mechanics have been subpar all year. Many of his passes were off and I'm not just speaking about one game today.

They were off because he coming back from that knee injury and playing with 3 broken ribs. McDaniels being there or not had no effect on Brady. NFL coaches are not as important to the game as they make themselves out to be.

Sassy
01-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Wasn't he also playing with a broken rib??

BroncoMan4ever
01-10-2010, 05:49 PM
33-14 in 4th)

i don't think he is terrible or a bad QB. but he is grossly overrated.

KipCorrington25
01-10-2010, 05:55 PM
It's weird but the Gaytriots just don't seem as good when they don't have the other team's signals.

Broncos4tw
01-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Are you suggesting that Orton and Brady are even remotely in the same league? lmao?

If not.. what is your point? That if one good QB has a bad day, this somehow proves Orton is a good QB? You fail at logic.

theAPAOps5
01-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Are you suggesting that Orton and Brady are even remotely in the same league? lmao?

If not.. what is your point? That if one good QB has a bad day, this somehow proves Orton is a good QB? You fail at logic.

Yeah this thread went way over your head didn't it? This is what you call sarcasm, tongue in cheek, satire, or kidding.

So someone failed in this thread but it's not the Original Poster.

:spit:

theAPAOps5
01-10-2010, 06:45 PM
They were off because he coming back from that knee injury and playing with 3 broken ribs. McDaniels being there or not had no effect on Brady. NFL coaches are not as important to the game as they make themselves out to be.

Hilarious!

He is missing McD but its not the entire reason he is off. I mean if coaches didn't mean jack why isn't Oakland better? Why is Washington full of suck? They have talent so if the coach doesn't matter they should have far better records, right!

ZONA
01-10-2010, 06:50 PM
33-14 in 4th)

Dude, totally weak effort on this post. If Orton had 3 Superbowls and few MVP's then I could see your point. LAME.

theAPAOps5
01-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Jesus Christ people he was being sarcastic.

Broncos4tw
01-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Ok.. he doesn't fail at logic then.. he fails at sarcasm. : P

theAPAOps5
01-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Ok.. he doesn't fail at logic then.. he fails at sarcasm. : P

100% agree and trust me if he is serious I totally agree with you and ZONA!

Broncobiv
01-10-2010, 11:06 PM

I doubt his mechanics were off today because he missed last season. A veteran with his experience can surely overcome a missed season by WEEK 18 of the current season.

He may be "off' because of injury or whatever else, heck maybe he hasn't gotten laid for a few days. But because he missed last season? This being week 18 of the current season? Heck no! He's not still suffering effects of missing last year!

Sassy
01-10-2010, 11:53 PM
I doubt his mechanics were off today because he missed last season. A veteran with his experience can surely overcome a missed season by WEEK 18 of the current season.

He may be "off' because of injury or whatever else, heck maybe he hasn't gotten laid for a few days. But because he missed last season? This being week 18 of the current season? Heck no! He's not still suffering effects of missing last year!

Well, they did just have a baby! LOL!

ScottXray
01-11-2010, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=McApaOps5;2712086]100% agree and trust me if he is serious I totally agree with you and ZONA![/QUOTE

Not serious at all....and thanks for getting the joke.

More a point about over-reacting to one game and how a lot of posters do
that.

MplsBronco
01-11-2010, 11:40 AM
What a shock, the better defense and running game won the game.

It's a passing league now, haven't you heard?

Pony Boy
01-11-2010, 11:41 AM
I remember wanting Sanchez and a stadium full of orange sombreros and that went over like a fart in church..........

colonelbeef
01-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Brady is way overrated. Guy is an absolute statue with a decent arm. Now that the Pats' o-line is weak up the middle, you see how poorly he moves around, and how badly he throws on the move.

Although he has has good statistical seasons, the Patriots didn't win championships on his arm, they won because of a stout, opportunistic defense, a roadgrading OL, and fantastic special teams play. He is a top 10 QB, but not the best in the league, and never was. He always had tons of time to make plays, always knew his D would bail him out if things weren't going well, and always was in good field position.

All of that being said, Kyle Orton has half of the arm that Brady does.

elsid13
01-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Hilarious!

He is missing McD but its not the entire reason he is off. I mean if coaches didn't mean jack why isn't Oakland better? Why is Washington full of suck? They have talent so if the coach doesn't matter they should have far better records, right!

Oakland sucks because the owner and the front office are spinning out of control and don't let any stability occur within that organization. That same reason Washington is suffering. Talent wins games, not the guy on the sidelines.

Inkana7
01-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Oakland sucks because the owner and the front office are spinning out of control and don't let any stability occur within that organization. That same reason Washington is suffering. Talent wins games, not the guy on the sidelines.

False. Wade Phillips disproves this theory.