PDA

View Full Version : Charges on Quinn dropped

WolfpackGuy
01-09-2010, 11:08 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4811242

No word on whether he'll actually do anything on the field or not.

watermock
01-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Now he can concentrate on being a second round bust again.

orinjkrush
01-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Quinn, the mighty Eskimo? Everybody's going to jump for joy:

http://s0.ilike.com/play#Bob+Dylan:Quinn+The+Eskimo+(The+Mighty+Quinn) :122675:s5297731.8119756.4657974.0.1.69%2Cstd_84af 919684ffdb7d54023afcf62d6611

Bronx33
01-09-2010, 05:49 PM
:POTE=orinjkrush;2710731]Quinn, the mighty Eskimo? Everybody's going to jump for joy:

http://s0.ilike.com/play#Bob+Dylan:Quinn+The+Eskimo+(The+Mighty+Quinn) :122675:s5297731.8119756.4657974.0.1.69%2Cstd_84af 919684ffdb7d54023afcf62d6611[/QUOTE]

funny i was thinking the same thing :P

gtown
01-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Quinn is a bust at life. Can't block, can't catch, can't even commit crimes right. When are we gonna get some bonafied felons? I miss Shanny.

go_broncos
01-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Quinn sucks man.Horrible Pick.What was Mcd thinking???

I thought Shanny draft picks are horrible..Mcd picks are even worse.

misturanderson
01-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Quinn is a bust at life. Can't block, can't catch, can't even commit crimes right. When are we gonna get some bonafied felons? I miss Shanny.

Is it bad that I can barely tell that this post is sarcasm given some of the stuff that gets posted on here?

gtown
01-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Is it bad that I can barely tell that this post is sarcasm given some of the stuff that gets posted on here?

It's the offseason. The time when the Broncos drama becomes a comedy.

Dagmar
01-09-2010, 07:07 PM

Who is worse than moving up to get Jarvis Moss??

misturanderson
01-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Who is worse than moving up to get Jarvis Moss??

Obviously every single pick McD has made is worse than even the most epic of Shanahan busts. I mean one is satan and the other was the greatest thing to happen to this state since it was founded.

Doggcow
01-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Obviously every single pick McD has made is worse than even the most epic of Shanahan busts. I mean one is satan and the other was the greatest thing to happen to this state since it was founded.

Yeah, lol... That's how so many people see it.

Ashley Lily was pretty bad too.

WABronco
01-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Listen the dude is clearly retarded. I don't know how they didn't pick up on that during medical reviews.

SonOfLe-loLang
01-10-2010, 12:28 AM

See Paul Toviessi.

You're such a jerkoff.

Broncobiv
01-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Are we moving Scheffler this offseason so that Quinn can step into the starting lineup (even though he's supposedly a blocking TE)?

Rabb
01-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Are we moving Scheffler this offseason so that Quinn can step into the starting lineup (even though he's supposedly a blocking TE)?

That's not the reason (Scheffler being an overrated loud mouth is the reason) but may well be a result

Tombstone RJ
01-10-2010, 01:10 PM

That's probably correct. Also, who knows what is gonna happen with Graham. Wont' suprise me if McD drafts another TE. Wow, that will really throw this board into full meltdown mode.

tsiguy96
01-10-2010, 01:30 PM
That's probably correct. Also, who knows what is gonna happen with Graham. Wont' suprise me if McD drafts another TE. Wow, that will really throw this board into full meltdown mode.

i want him to draft another RB with teh first pick just to make everyones head explode.

Popps
01-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Look forward to watching Quinn develop. He was highly regarded as a blocker, and apparently looked great catching the ball at the combine. Plenty of time for this kid to develop and flourish.

Look at a team like Baltimore. 3/4ths of these guys are players you didn't even hear of until their 3rd season or so.

I think we're building a nice core to have some home-grown talent out there. Let's see what these guys can do with a year under their belt.

Popps
01-10-2010, 01:36 PM
GENERAL REPORT: GRADE: 6.40

Body Structure: Quinn has a well-built frame with a proportionately athletic body. He has room on his frame to carry at least another 15 pounds of bulk and displays good upper and lower body muscle definition. He has large hands, long wingspan and good thigh and calf thickness.

Athletic Ability: Quinn is a good athlete with fluid motions and above average balance. He may lack the foot speed to gain acceleration or generate a sudden burst, but does show adequate movement skills upfield. He has a good vertical jump and does a nice job of timing his leaps and extending for the high passes. He runs with a smooth stride and shows adequate change of direction agility when blocking for the ground game into the second level, but lacks the suddenness or quick feet to gain separation after the catch. GRADE: 6.6

Football Sense: Quinn is a good student who is quick to learn and retain plays. He has very good football instincts, showing urgency getting into his routes and stalking linebackers to block when working in space. He learns and retains plays well and will not have problems dealing with the mental aspect of the game. GRADE: 6.5

Character: Quinn is a mature athlete who comes from a supportive family and shows very good responsibility. He is a good student who is compliant and says the right things. He is well-respected by his teammates and coaches, honoring with being one of the team captains for the 2008 season. GRADE: 6.3

Competitiveness: Quinn is very tough and aggressive as a blocker. He shows a determined attitude to compete and generates good strength to combat the defenders in the trenches. He's the type of guy that will stick his nose in the pile and one that will not hesitate to get very physical with his opponent. GRADE: 6.4

Work Habits: Quinn is one of the team's hardest workers. He is not the type that needs stroking by the coaching staff in order to perform and has no problems with hard coaching. He responds well to criticism and will do whatever it takes to improve his play. He worked hard to rehabilitate from his 2006 fractured shoulder blade and is the type that will play until the whistle. GRADE: 6.2

ATHLETIC REPORT: GRADE: 6.12

Release: Quinn releases cleanly off the line, using his size and reach to keep defenders at bay. He is very active with his hands and has the power to run through the jam. He has good eyes reading the zone and does a nice job of sitting down in the soft spots. He shows only adequate foot speed in his route. While he does not have a sudden burst on his release, he runs with a normal stride once he gets into his patterns. GRADE: 6.5

Acceleration: Quinn comes off the ball aggressively and consistently gains advantage by using his size to power through. He is an effective inside and short-area receiver, as he shows good timing and ability to catch the ball in traffic. However, he is not a deep threat due to a lack of speed. GRADE: 5.8

Quickness: Quinn shows short-area quickness and once he gets into his routes he runs with a normal stride, but lacks explosion. He compensates by using his strength and hands to push off the defenders at the line of scrimmage. He is best when used on control and inside patterns, as he has above average lateral agility to quickly gain position. GRADE: 5.6

Route Running: Quinn does not run crisp patterns in the short area, using his power to combat defenders when going across the line of scrimmage. He is effective settling in the zone, using his size to shield the ball from the defender, but his timed speed is adequate at best. He shows good body control adjusting to the ball in flight, but had limited opportunities at UNC to display his soft, natural hands. GRADE: 5.3

Separation Ability: Quinn will struggle to separate upfield, but is effective going across the field and operating in the hook/curl zones. He needs to be crisper coming out of his breaks, as he rounds his cuts often (does not make square cuts). GRADE: 5.2

Ball Concentration: Quinn is a very tough player over the middle of the field. He squares his shoulders, secures the ball, stays low in his pads and drives hard with his legs to gain yardage after the catch. He maintains good focus on the ball and is alert to get back to help when the quarterback is flushed out of the pocket. Nothing will prevent this guy from getting to the passes thrown directly at him, but he needs to refine his footwork, as he will take too many soft angle cuts. GRADE: 6.4

Ball Adjustment: Quinn has not really had many opportunities to show if he can get downfield and adjust to the ball in flight, as he is used more on controlled routes, hooks and curls. He has at least adequate body control, but is not a quick-twitch type of athlete. He makes good body adjustments going for the ball, especially staying at a proper pad level to scoop up the low throws. He is a good jumper, showing proper reach and pluck agility. He will sacrifice his body and take the hit to get to the pass at its high point, relying more on his pinpoint timing that a pure leap. GRADE: 5.7

Leaping Ability: Quinn is a former basketball player with good timing and leaping ability. He has the wingspan and reach to get to the ball at the high point. He is a quick leaper who knows how to plant and jump to get better extension. GRADE: 6.5

Hands: Quinn has large, soft hands and does a nice job of looking the ball in. His punch and hand placement are very effective when blocking, doing a nice job of locking on and steering his man wide from the play. The offensive system that UNC uses relegates the tight end to mostly dump-off and safety valve duties as a receiver. He has large mitts for hands, settles in the zone nicely, does a good job of selling his short-area routes and will secure the ball before turning upfield. He can easily catch the low ball and you will never see him fumble. He can extend for the ball well, but has not had a chance to show if he can catch with his back to the quarterback. GRADE: 6.4

Run After the Catch: Because of so few receptions past the short area, he has not provided scouts with a chance to see him run with the ball. GRADE: N/A

Blocking Ability: Quinn is an aggressive in-line blocker with good initial quickness and hip snap on contact. He shows good overall technique with his hand placement and works to finish, consistently sustaining his blocks. For the running game, he gets to the second level well, doing a nice job of fitting in space. He will consistently position and wall off the defender, showing above average leg drive and hand punch to sustain when blocking in-line. He faces up with size and power when blocking downfield. Just look at the job he did blocking for the ground game vs. Georgia Tech in 2008. He will stalk, wall off and finish with lots of power behind his hand jolt. GRADE: 7.8

Compares To: JOHN OWENS, Seattle -- Quinn is the unquestioned best that this tight end draft crop has to offer as far as blocking ability goes. He has had limited opportunities as a pass catcher and has just adequate timed speed. He will never be the type that will stretch the field and his receiving skills might never develop, but having him on the field is akin to playing with six offensive linemen.

Still stoked about his ability to contribute. Give him some time. Blocking TEs aren't the sexiest position, but they pay off in the longrun.

Bronco LB52
01-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Jabar Gaffney had more catches last week than Richard Quinn has in both the college and pro ranks combined!

gyldenlove
01-10-2010, 06:28 PM
That's not the reason (Scheffler being an overrated loud mouth is the reason) but may well be a result

Quinn is 5 years and counting to match the number of receptions Scheffler had this year.

Does anyone want to wager? I set the over/under on Quinn getting to 30 receptions (he is 18 short) including his college days at 7 years.

Popps
01-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Quinn wasn't drafted as a pass catcher. Does anyone read?

fontaine
01-11-2010, 02:48 AM

:rofl:

So the team just traded up to draft a TE in the 2nd round pick who's not a pass catcher?

Wow the expectations from our draft class just keep dropping day by day.

We spent our richest draft on an OLB that can't rush the QB, the first RB taken that can't run the ball on short distances, a TE that isn't expected to catch the ball, and we gave up a high first for a CB that got beat out by an ancient street free agent?

Seems exactly like a Shanahan draft to me.

Tombstone RJ
01-11-2010, 09:00 AM

Apparently, reading isn't something that is important when blabbing an opinion.

Scheffler is gone, and he's expendable. Quinn is McD's guy and will fill in where Scheff left off.

Posters on this board want to complain about Scheff lack of catches this season. Well, McD doesn't necessarily run on offense that utilizes a big time pass catch TE. Nobody should be suprised that Scheff wasn't untilized (PO, but not suprised).

Well, enter Quinn. Dude is not gonna be expected to catch a lot of balls. He is gonna be expected to block and oh, yah, make a few plays in the passing game.

I really don't understand what other posters don't understand about that.

Garcia Bronco
01-11-2010, 09:02 AM

No they don't.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 09:10 AM

Who is going to catch balls then? Marshall has been alienated, Royal and Orton match like orange and pink, Scheffler is gone in his place a guy who has 12 receptions over the last 5 years and Graham who has the butteriest fingers in the world. Stokley has been a marginal contributor under Mcdaniels, so that leaves Gaffney.

Orton had what 330 completions this year, including about 150 to Marshall, Scheffler and Stokley all of whom may be gone. I can only assume Gaffney will be the first player in history to record 200 receptions in a year in 2010.

Tombstone RJ
01-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Who is going to catch balls then? Marshall has been alienated, Royal and Orton match like orange and pink, Scheffler is gone in his place a guy who has 12 receptions over the last 5 years and Graham who has the butteriest fingers in the world. Stokley has been a marginal contributor under Mcdaniels, so that leaves Gaffney.

Orton had what 330 completions this year, including about 150 to Marshall, Scheffler and Stokley all of whom may be gone. I can only assume Gaffney will be the first player in history to record 200 receptions in a year in 2010.

The Fairy Queen will catch all those balls that Scheffler didn't catch.

Popps
01-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Who is going to catch balls then?

Well, we have other threads for that.

The point is, Quinn wasn't drafted for that purpose. Not remotely. He may catch some, but he was drafted to be an extra linemen, essentially.

So, when people here are making bets on how many catches he'll have, it's just silliness.

colonelbeef
01-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Now he can concentrate on being a second round bust again.

:spit:

colonelbeef
01-11-2010, 11:10 AM

The point is, Quinn wasn't drafted for that purpose. Not remotely. He may catch some, but he was drafted to be an extra linemen, essentially.

So, when people here are making bets on how many catches he'll have, it's just silliness.

Which makes the pick that much dumber, considering that we already have the prototypical block first TE in Daniel Graham

Requiem
01-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Quinn's selection was a sure fire light bulb blink in the heads of anyone who has a brain that Scheffler was good as gone. And please, stop bitching about us trading up to get him. He was viewed as a late second, early third guy by multiple reports, including some of the most accurate draft slot guides in the league. Houston came out and said had we not taken Richard where we did, he was their target early in the third round.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 11:24 AM

Well who is going to catch the balls then?

We are looking at losing about 150 receptions in the offseason.

Quinn won't catch any passes, Graham can't. That leaves us with Royal who is being marginalized in this offense and Gaffney who could probably catch some but how many more than the 50? probably not 150 more. So someone is going to have to pick up the slack, I can't see anyone doing that.

Hell even if Gaffney and Royal both end up with 100 receptions next year we are looking at about 40 receptions less than this year. Someone is going to have to start catching balls.

Tombstone RJ
01-11-2010, 11:36 AM

Quinn won't catch any passes, Graham can't. That leaves us with Royal who is being marginalized in this offense and Gaffney who could probably catch some but how many more than the 50? probably not 150 more. So someone is going to have to pick up the slack, I can't see anyone doing that.

Hell even if Gaffney and Royal both end up with 100 receptions next year we are looking at about 40 receptions less than this year. Someone is going to have to start catching balls.

First of all, McD has to improve the running game. IF he does that, then spreading the ball around to WRs and TEs will be much, much easier.

Don't put the cart in front of the horse.

Let's assume that the running game really improves and that Orton will benefit from a much improved running attack. Now, who is he gonna toss the ball too?

1. BMarsh ain't gone just yet. Probably gone, but ain't gone yet.
1A. Draft Pick.

2. Graham can catch the ball, it's not his forte, but he can do it.

3. Quinn can catch the ball, it's not his forte, but he can do it.

4. Royal will be a Wes Welker type of WR.

5. Free Agent pick up, and/or retaining FAs already on the team, Gaffney?

6. McKinley?, Lloyd?

Cito Pelon
01-11-2010, 11:37 AM

I liked Mckinley in TC. I think he has a bright future. He's fast and smooth from what I saw. Good hands. I remember that post he caught from Brandstater in preseason. He ran a perfect pattern, snagged the ball with his hands and got about another 15 yds. That spelled potential to me.

Cito Pelon
01-11-2010, 11:40 AM
First of all, McD has to improve the running game. IF he does that, then spreading the ball around to WRs and TEs will be much, much easier.

Let's assume that the running game really improves and that Orton will benefit from a much improved running attack. Now, who is he gonna toss the ball too?

1A. Draft Pick.

6. McKinley?, Lloyd?

Lloyd is an interesting guy, maybe lacking in motivation.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 11:52 AM

1A. Draft Pick.

6. McKinley?, Lloyd?

Graham will drop about 10-20% of the passes thrown his way, he will never have more than 30 catches with Mcdaniels around.

Quinn has caught 12 balls in 5 years of post highschool football, how do we know he can catch?

How many rookie WRs make a difference? and how many will in our system, Mcdaniels is either not very good at drafting or not happy about using his rookies, either way this seems like a HUGE longshot to me.

We all thought Royal would be Wes Welker, except he is not used in the slot, he is not running crossing routes and he has 0 chemistry with Orton.

Gaffney will catch some balls, but what is his best case number? 70? 80?

Floyd is a free agent we could retain but he is not that good, he will drop too many balls if we have to rely on him, he has always done that.

Mckinley might catch some balls, I think he will, but how many? he wasn't exactly a difference maker this year. What is his ceiling for next year 40?

The free agent WRs are like the ugly sorority, they are okay if you are facing a lonely night but lets be honest, you are not going to want to show up at the big mixer with one of them. The only really talented guy there is Bryant who has more character concerns than Cutler, Scheffler, Marshall combined.

It is fine that spreading the ball is easier, but if we lose Scheffler, Marshall and maybe Stokley we are looking at 2 TEs who are not good recievers and only 1 WR who is proven in this system, that is not looking good to me.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 11:53 AM
I liked Mckinley in TC. I think he has a bright future. He's fast and smooth from what I saw. Good hands. I remember that post he caught from Brandstater in preseason. He ran a perfect pattern, snagged the ball with his hands and got about another 15 yds. That spelled potential to me.

Royal has good hands and he didn't do much this year. Frankly we are getting small at WR and that is a problem we have already seen, Orton is clearly happier throwing to big targets.

Popps
01-11-2010, 12:15 PM

Again, that's a fair question to ask... but it's not fair to use in a bash on Quinn.

As for pass catchers, obviously Gaffney showed nice chemistry with Orton. Stokley is under contract. McDaniels loves Royal, and is committed to getting more production from him. McKinley showed good hands, and was drafted to get into the mix.

Beyond that, we'll obviously look at FA receivers and TEs like Watson, etc.

We also have the draft to look at guys.

Here are a few possible FA WR targets...

-Vincent Jackson
-Braylon Edwards
-Jason Avant
-Mark Clayton
-Josh Reed
-Kevin Walter
-Malcom Floyd
-Chris Chambers

I have no idea what our starting WRs will look like, but trades are also a possibility. What I do know is... we'll have guys out there that the staff believes in. We won't be asking Gaffney to "catch 200 balls."

Kaylore
01-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Quinn didn't play bad when he was in. I don't get the hate. I suppose it's something linked to McD so the haters will hate. Give him another year or so in the league. Early Ducett looked like a bust his first year too and he just went nuts in the playoffs against a pretty good secondary.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 12:25 PM
Again, that's a fair question to ask... but it's not fair to use in a bash on Quinn.

As for pass catchers, obviously Gaffney showed nice chemistry with Orton. Stokley is under contract. McDaniels loves Royal, and is committed to getting more production from him. McKinley showed good hands, and was drafted to get into the mix.

Beyond that, we'll obviously look at FA receivers and TEs like Watson, etc.

We also have the draft to look at guys.

Here are a few possible FA WR targets...

-Vincent Jackson
-Braylon Edwards
-Jason Avant
-Mark Clayton
-Josh Reed
-Kevin Walter
-Malcom Floyd
-Chris Chambers

I have no idea what our starting WRs will look like, but trades are also a possibility. What I do know is... we'll have guys out there that the staff believes in. We won't be asking Gaffney to "catch 200 balls."

Vincent Jackson will cost a 1st and 3rd so I think we can scratch him.
I don't see any way the Jets let Edwards walk after they traded for him, especially with the team making the playoffs.
I wouldn't mind someone from that list as a 4th option, but I will be damned if we have to rely on any of those to make a significant impact, then we have really fallen far.

The staff believed in the guys they had out there against Kansas City, didn't really help though did it? At this point I would be happier with talented players the staff doesn't believe in than the guys who lost the Kansas City game no matter how much the staff trusts them.

How much will Ben Watson cost? a 2nd rounder? he will be RFA I think and if they just stick the low tender on him. We can't keep spending 2nd round picks on tight ends - we frankly have other more important positions of need.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Quinn didn't play bad when he was in. I don't get the hate. I suppose it's something linked to McD so the haters will hate. Give him another year or so in the league. Early Ducett looked like a bust his first year too and he just went nuts in the playoffs against a pretty good secondary.

How didn't he play bad? our run game was awful and very much due to poor blocking, our short yard rush attack was woeful and he had 0 receptions. I don't see how it could have been much worse? the only impact play he made was on special teams.

fontaine
01-11-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm very skeptical about Royal turning into Welker in this offense. There's a very good reason why Welker does what he does and in part it's due to a very accurate QB and a guy like Moss that stretches defenses on the other side of the field.

We tried to do a bit of that with Royal but one of the reasons we couldn't was that defenses don't respect our intermediate and long ball game. It really went downhill after the B'more game where their LBers essentially sat in the shallow zones and crossing routes in the middle and disrupted Royal all day and not covering deep.

Without Scheffler, a guy that can run up the seam and drag a LBer and Safety deep it's only going to get worse, not better.

Popps
01-11-2010, 03:28 PM
The staff believed in the guys they had out there against Kansas City, didn't really help though did it? .

We threw for over 400 yards against KC. The problem that day wasn't our passing game.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what you're saying. We'll need to fill the void if Marshall leaves. I mean... it is what it is. What do you want to hear?

We're not going to fold the franchise up because Brandy left town. We'll get other guys in and hopefully they'll be successful. I'm just not sure what your point is, unless you're just bitching to bitch.

Cito Pelon
01-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Royal has good hands and he didn't do much this year. Frankly we are getting small at WR and that is a problem we have already seen, Orton is clearly happier throwing to big targets.

I think with some more coaching Orton is a top ten QB. He's already at top 20 QB. Dude has the size and strength, has a good arm, makes good throws, is tough as nails. And he's a young guy. Dude is 6'4 225 has good legs, has won a lot of games in the NFL. Dude isn't a Rob Johnson.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 05:43 PM
I think with some more coaching Orton is a top ten QB. He's already at top 20 QB. Dude has the size and strength, has a good arm, makes good throws, is tough as nails. And he's a young guy. Dude is 6'4 225 has good legs, has won a lot of games in the NFL. Dude isn't a Rob Johnson.

Good legs is probably an overstatement, but I agree Orton is a pretty good QB - but he is clearly happier throwing to bigger targets. I think it is a mental thing more than anything, he is not a guy who can throw the ball to where the reciever will be like a Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, and that is how Royal is best because he can make his cut, get the seperation and then the ball will be there just in time.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 05:54 PM
We threw for over 400 yards against KC. The problem that day wasn't our passing game.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what you're saying. We'll need to fill the void if Marshall leaves. I mean... it is what it is. What do you want to hear?

We're not going to fold the franchise up because Brandy left town. We'll get other guys in and hopefully they'll be successful. I'm just not sure what your point is, unless you're just b****ing to b****.

My point is that we can't keep shipping talent out of town, we will become the Cleveland Browns. If we lose Scheffler and Marshall we will downgrade both WR and TE in terms of recieving and since our offense is definitely a passing offense, that is a bad thing.

Gaffney is decent, but he is not a top WR and a great game against a pittiful Chiefs defense doesn't change that.
Stokley had about a dozen receptions and change this year and he is only getting older.
Royal was a marginal influence and clearly never found any kind of report with Orton, he is clearly talented but his talents are not well suited to how Orton plays at QB.
Mckinley is an unknown at best, he is small and between him and Royal we are not in need any more small WRs, that is for sure. Red zone offense is already a problem and getting smaller at WR may not be a good idea.

That leaves with a big need for a big WR, we could go for Malcolm Floyd to fill that hole, but he is clearly a situational player more than a starter.

Popps
01-11-2010, 06:07 PM
I like Avant if he's available.

Heres a big target for Orton that could be available in the middle rounds..

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?prospect_id=2275

Popps
01-11-2010, 06:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/maT76lC-L3g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/maT76lC-L3g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Popps
01-11-2010, 06:11 PM
He's had 2 torn ACLs.

But, he's 6'5", has great hands and doesn't run the 40 fast... but watch him outrun the entire defense on the prior video.

Team captain.

Could be an under the radar bargain.

Apparently has route running issues that need to be worked out.

gyldenlove
01-11-2010, 06:47 PM
He's had 2 torn ACLs.

But, he's 6'5", has great hands and doesn't run the 40 fast... but watch him outrun the entire defense on the prior video.

Team captain.

Could be an under the radar bargain.

Apparently has route running issues that need to be worked out.

Wow bubble screen alert on that high light video. I hope he can run other routes than the stay and the in, because we don't need anymore of those. I like the tangibles on the kid.

He will probably end up late in the 2nd or early 3rd round when all is said done, he is a 2nd team all american and will be at the senior bowl so we will know a lot more in a few weeks.