PDA

View Full Version : Salute to Sharpe and Little; maybe next year TD

Irish Stout
01-08-2010, 02:21 PM
HOF finalists named. Sharpe is on the list and Little is one step closer on the senior list.

I still think Sharpe not making it last year was a travesty.

Crushaholic
01-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Congratulations to Sharpe and Little. Both of you are very deserving...:bronxrox:

bpc
01-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Only having two Broncos in the hall is a travesty. I don't think there has been a franchise as CONSISTENTLY good over the past 30 years vs. the Broncos. Every AFC West team has us lapped in HOF's.

Simply insane.

OBF1
01-08-2010, 04:25 PM
my opinion has not changed.... The HOF still sucks balls

Hogan11
01-08-2010, 04:30 PM
my opinion has not changed.... The HOF still sucks balls

Amen.

I love that Floyd has made it this far, but I still don't trust them to let him in.

Elway777
01-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Hopefully Sharp makes it this year. My 5 guys I have making it are Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Shannon Sharp , John Randle, and Ricky Jackson.

TomServo
01-10-2010, 01:50 AM
F the HOF. F the HOF. F the HOF. the footbal HOF is dead to me. it should be too to every denver bronco fan. six superbowls two SB wins and one "natural" bronco?
i was kinda excited when elway went but no more. the HOF shows the broncos no respect so i will do the same.
is it ohio thats warps peoples brains to what HOF means?
the rock and roll HOF has madonna and john couger melloncamp but NO ted nugent or alice cooper or rush?
i say f ohio and their crappy halls of fame

The Moops
01-10-2010, 03:31 AM
This is Floyd's last big chance to make it in Canton. As a Seniors Nominee, if he doesn't make it he will be cast back in the black hole of hundreds of deserving Senior Candidates. If Sharpe doesn't make it, he will be a finalist again next year and will eventually get in, sooner than later. Big difference. I think Terrell Davis will get in too . . . in the next 5 years.

Claude Humphrey didn't make it last year as a Seniors Nominee and will probably never be nominated again.

So here's to Floyd and praying the voters finally get it right!

kmartin575
01-10-2010, 04:53 AM
HOF finalists named. Sharpe is on the list and Little is one step closer on the senior list.

And why is that? Players have to wait their turns, and no i'm not just thinking of Derrick Thomas. Plenty of great players have waited quite some time before their name was called. He'll make it eventually.

broncogary
01-10-2010, 07:19 AM
This is Floyd's last big chance to make it in Canton. As a Seniors Nominee, if he doesn't make it he will be cast back in the black hole of hundreds of deserving Senior Candidates. If Sharpe doesn't make it, he will be a finalist again next year and will eventually get in, sooner than later. Big difference. I think Terrell Davis will get in too . . . in the next 5 years.

Claude Humphrey didn't make it last year as a Seniors Nominee and will probably never be nominated again.

So here's to Floyd and praying the voters finally get it right!

He was certainly deserving of the HOF.

BroncoBuff
01-10-2010, 07:21 AM

Total joke. I have no earthly idea wtf they were thinking there, but I lost a good chunk of respect for them.