PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE: I need some legal advice by tomorrow

Pages : 1 [2]

Cito Pelon
01-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Probably a big problem on the road?

If you want to go ahead and assume, be my guest.

There's nothing wrong with setting your cruise control and "blasting" through a construction zone, no matter what time of day it is. Do you need to be aware? Yes. There's a reason I've only received a couple tickets in my driving career, and it's not because I'm Lucky.

And yes, I'm excited that the court system ruled in my favor, don't see what the problem is there.

Whoo boy, that validates you as a big problem.

Boobs McGee
01-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Right, because driving through a construction zone at the posted speed limit while being aware totally makes you a bad driver.

Let me go ahead and finish this argument for you.

Cito: you should totally slow down through construction zones, because there are people working and you're endangering them, not to mention the other drivers around you.

Bronconia:Thanks Cito, because I TOTALLY would have just spent the rest of my life driving the speed limit through construction zones blissfully unaware of any potential threats.

Cito: think about it next time. I mean, I know EXACTLY how you drive whenever you get behind the wheel, and because I choose to slow while going through those zones, and you don't , you're OBVIOUSLY a dangerous driver. You should totally just turn in your license now and stick to riding a bicycle.

Bronconia: you're totally right, and I'll be turning in my license today when I go back to court. Oh, and btw, my roomate who worked for Rocky Mountain Signing told me I was completely within my means to drive the speed limit through those zones...do you think he might know something since he was out in harms way every day?

Cito: He sounds like a fag. I'm right and you're a menace.

Bronconia Thanks cito

DHallblows
01-11-2010, 11:45 AM
Right, because driving through a construction zone at the posted speed limit while being aware totally makes you a bad driver.

Cito: you should totally slow down through construction zones, because there are people working and you're endangering them, not to mention the other drivers around you.

Bronconia:Thanks Cito, because I TOTALLY would have just spent the rest of my life driving the speed limit through construction zones blissfully unaware of any potential threats.

Cito: think about it next time. I mean, I know EXACTLY how you drive whenever you get behind the wheel, and because I choose to slow while going through those zones, and you don't , you're OBVIOUSLY a dangerous driver. You should totally just turn in your license now and stick to riding a bicycle.

Bronconia: you're totally right, and I'll be turning in my license today when I go back to court. Oh, and btw, my roomate who worked for Rocky Mountain Signing told me I was completely within my means to drive the speed limit through those zones...do you think he might know something since he was out in harms way every day?

Bronconia Thanks cito

Woah Woah, Cito, I'm not cool with you using fag in a derogatory way...
Thank you for pointing this out to me, Bronconia!

no-pseudo-fan
01-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Why did you take anything? If they were going to drop DUI and speeding charges, what is the worse that they could do to you? I wouldn't have signed anything and went back to court when the judge got there. I hate the legal/ court system, it is just there to raise money.

Cito Pelon
01-11-2010, 12:15 PM

Bronconia Thanks cito

Jeez, sounds like you think you should be able to do whatever you please.

You actually think 65 mph through a construction zone is not a problem. Yeah, you're a menace.

Boobs McGee
01-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Jeez, sounds like you think you should be able to do whatever you please.

You actually think 65 mph through a construction zone is not a problem. Yeah, you're a menace.

:thumbs: