PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Broncos partying last night

Ambiguous
01-06-2010, 01:43 PM
So my buddy was at pure in Vegas last night, apparently so were the Broncos.

Orton and Kuper, is that Clady in the back?

Ambiguous
01-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Not sure who this is, someone help me out.

Ambiguous
01-06-2010, 01:46 PM
If anyone wants to resize those feel free. :)

Beantown Bronco
01-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Not sure who this is, someone help me out.

:spit:

The dude in the 2nd pick with the hat on looks like Plummer.

Tombstone RJ
01-06-2010, 01:48 PM
They deserves some fun. Lord knows the last 6 weeks or so has been no picnic.

Ambiguous
01-06-2010, 01:49 PM
They deserves some fun. Lord knows the last 6 weeks or so has been no picnic.

Agreed. Apparently Brandon Marshall was there too, so he's not the pariah people are saying he is.

_Oro_
01-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Can always find Clady in a crowd.

Paladin
01-06-2010, 01:51 PM
He must of heard there was free beer.....

watermock
01-06-2010, 01:56 PM
The Broncos are crap now.

24champ
01-06-2010, 01:56 PM
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9319/broncosparty.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2860/broncosparty2.jpg

24champ
01-06-2010, 01:58 PM
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2860/broncosparty2.jpg

Anyone else think Kaylore is blowing Kuper?ROFL!

Just messing with ya Kahn.:wave:

KevinJames
01-06-2010, 02:00 PM
a lot of big cats up in there must of been a lot of football players there.

theres nothing wrong with this at all.

Nice to see Clady is protecting Orton's blind side even in the club lol

55CrushEm
01-06-2010, 02:05 PM

No. But your 74,000+ posts are......

Meck77
Good those guys deserve a brewski. Marshall not so much.

gyldenlove
That picture with Orton, the mystery blonde and Kuper is a bit unnerving. Unless they are playing fussball or something similar that conjures up images of a circle jerk and if that blonde is in on it that is really scary, I didn't know they had ladyboys in Vegas.

I am saying this in jest - she appears to be a lovely lady and I doubt Orton and Kuper would ever participate in a circlejerk - although they do have some weird things going on in Indiana...

PRBronco
01-06-2010, 02:06 PM
OMG character issues! Red flag! Red flag!

broncosteven
01-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Didn't Jarmarcus Russell skip on the last team meeting of the year to go to Vegas?

Does the NFL PA host some sort of party for those that don't make it to playoffs?

oubronco
01-06-2010, 02:12 PM
more importantly Who's the blonde?

Beantown Bronco
01-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Didn't Jarmarcus Russell skip on the last team meeting of the year to go to Vegas?

Does the NFL PA host some sort of party for those that don't make it to playoffs?

Makes it easier to get those "random" drug tests done when they're all together in one place.

jhat01
01-06-2010, 02:13 PM
That picture with Orton, the mystery blonde and Kuper is a bit unnerving. Unless they are playing fussball or something similar that conjures up images of a circle jerk and if that blonde is in on it that is really scary, I didn't know they had ladyboys in Vegas.

I am saying this in jest - she appears to be a lovely lady and I doubt Orton and Kuper would ever participate in a circlejerk - although they do have some weird things going on in Indiana...

I bet she's a waitress that's dropping off their booze.

cousinal11
01-06-2010, 02:16 PM
I bet she's a waitress that's dropping off their booze.

That's what I thought.

kamakazi_kal
01-06-2010, 02:23 PM
What their drinking? Cut them all ..... friggin alkies. :P

At least nobody made it rain.

RaiderH8r
01-06-2010, 02:26 PM

Those guys deserve a kick in the crotch and a wet nurse for ****ting the bed down the stretch.

"Somebody call the nurse, Denver's **** the bed!"

Dagmar
01-06-2010, 02:45 PM

And you'll forever be a loser. Senior status on this board or not.

WolfpackGuy
01-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Orton's looking for his mobility.

At least he's looking in the right place. His feet.

RaiderH8r
01-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Orton's looking for his mobility.

"Hey guys, how long have these concrete blocks been on my feet?"

DomCasual
01-06-2010, 03:15 PM
In that first picture, Kuper almost looks like he's uncomfortable that Brandon Marshall is in the club. I can't tell, for sure; but his body language is definitely screaming tension.

broncocalijohn
01-06-2010, 03:16 PM

amazing where you place your feelings. Are they crap now because they went to a club. Or are you all sheating in your pants because they didnt invite you.

oubronco
01-06-2010, 03:17 PM
who's the white guy in the pimp hat

_Oro_
01-06-2010, 03:18 PM
who's the white guy in the pimp hat

Stokely???

Actually looks a bit like Hillis.

cutthemdown
01-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Didn't Kuper just get married? Where is the wife?

PRBronco
01-06-2010, 03:23 PM
Stokely???

Haha he kind of looks like Spencer Larsen, who I can't imagine would be there, or dress like that.

DomCasual
01-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Stokely???

It's crazy, but sometimes pro football players hang out with guys who aren't pro football players.

I kid.

It's like when I'm cruising around the mean streets of Salt Lake City. Every time I see a black guy, I wonder if he plays for the Utah Jazz.

oubronco
01-06-2010, 03:29 PM
It's crazy, but sometimes pro football players hang out with guys who aren't pro football players.

I kid.

It's like when I'm cruising around the mean streets of Salt Lake City. Every time I see a black guy, I wonder if he plays for the Utah Jazz..

DomCasual
01-06-2010, 03:31 PM

Dude, have you been to Salt Lake City? If you see a black guy, he plays sports. Otherwise, he wouldn't live in a place where there are, like, eleven other black guys.

I'm kidding, but not by much.

Dagmar
01-06-2010, 03:32 PM

I kid.

It's like when I'm cruising around the mean streets of Salt Lake City. Every time I see a black guy, I wonder if he plays for the Utah Jazz.

http://open.salon.com/blog/behind_blue_eyes/2008/10/24/files/thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

And hilarious!

Los Broncos
01-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Was Kuper with his wife? and was Clady getting some touch?

521 1N5
01-06-2010, 03:35 PM
no. But your 74,000+ posts are......

fact

Hulamau
01-06-2010, 03:42 PM

Lovely attitude!

_Oro_
01-06-2010, 03:55 PM

I kid.

And sometimes they hang out with girls who are actually guys.

Taco John
01-06-2010, 04:04 PM
I heard Ty Law bought everyone a shot of Grey Goose, except for Marshall, for who got stuck with Smirnoff.

jhat01
01-06-2010, 04:09 PM
In that place the Smirnoff is still probably 175 bucks a bottle!

Quoydogs
01-06-2010, 04:33 PM
I think we need to sign the big MFer behind Orton. That dude is huge.

Carmelo15
01-06-2010, 04:35 PM
orton's looking for his mobility.

lmao

TheDave
01-06-2010, 04:37 PM
I heard Ty Law bought everyone a shot of Grey Goose, except for Marshall, for who got stuck with Smirnoff.

well at least their relationship has improved since he "wanted him dead" just a few hours earlier.

colonelbeef
01-06-2010, 04:42 PM
I have no problem with anything these guys do during their down time, but you know damn well that Poops, tsiguy, Meck77, and the pom pom crew would be all over Cutler if these pics surfaced after last season

_Oro_
01-06-2010, 05:17 PM
But Cutler has diabetes and throws picks.

Bronco Yoda
01-06-2010, 05:49 PM
I'd rather see the guys partying together than with just a bunch of hood rats. A good fight or two can only bring the team together.

HILife
01-06-2010, 08:10 PM
What the hell is going on on the floor in the first picture? Did someday throw up and then pass out?

Archer81
01-06-2010, 08:16 PM
I have no problem with anything these guys do during their down time, but you know damn well that Poops, tsiguy, Meck77, and the pom pom crew would be all over Cutler if these pics surfaced after last season

Would all depend on timing. If it came out that they went to Vegas the friday-saturday before the night game vs SD, then yes.

Anything that happens after the clock goes 0:00 in week 17, then who cares?

:Broncos:

Ambiguous
01-06-2010, 09:01 PM
What the hell is going on on the floor in the first picture? Did someday throw up and then pass out?

It looks to me like the girl is a waitress, and giving them their drinks.

Other theories include circle jerk and or getting head. Use your imagination.

Captain 'Dre
01-06-2010, 09:05 PM
:spit:

The dude in the 2nd pick with the hat on looks like Plummer.

Naw, he doesn't have Plummer's child-molester mustache. :clown:

broncobum6162
01-06-2010, 10:30 PM

HEY! I resemble that remark! I'm from Indiana and I'm here to tell you all the good sheep are stump broke!

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 11:10 PM

I must of missed the SB party in Denver. I would say not a ****ing one of them deserve **** but then you are a putz

Dagmar
01-06-2010, 11:12 PM
HEY! I resemble that remark! I'm from Indiana and I'm here to tell you all the good sheep are stump broke!

:~ohyah!:

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 11:17 PM
:~ohyah!:

you would know fag

jhat01
01-06-2010, 11:18 PM
I must of missed the SB party in Denver. I would say not a ****ing one of them deserve **** but then you are a putz

Don't deserve what? To go to Vegas and have some drinks at a night club? Get real dude..They all would want to be playing this weekend if they could. They can't so they're gonna go blow a few bucks on booze and at the tables..Big ****ing deal.

Bob's your Information Minister
01-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Orton looks like such a regular joe in a club.

Basically his game is "sup bitch, I'm Kyle Orton!"

Dagmar
01-06-2010, 11:26 PM
you would know fag

http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/393008501041/inlineimg/Y/OhSnap.gif

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Don't deserve what? To go to Vegas and have some drinks at a night club? Get real dude..They all would want to be playing this weekend if they could. They can't so they're gonna go blow a few bucks on booze and at the tables..Big ****ing deal.

he said deserve ... that means a kick ass job done.

RaiderH8r
01-07-2010, 06:50 AM
I'd rather see the guys partying together than with just a bunch of hood rats. A good fight or two can only bring the team together.

The way they've been going they'd lose that too.

RaiderH8r
01-07-2010, 06:52 AM

They must have missed the part where all they had to do after the bye week was beat 3 of the absolute worst teams in the NFL 4 times to make the playoffs then. If they wanted to be playing this weekend it certainly didn't look like it down the stretch. They looked like they couldn't find their peckers with a map and a compass since the bye week.

supermanhr9
01-07-2010, 07:13 AM
so g reat. I love Orton's partying ways.

jhat01
01-07-2010, 07:17 AM
They must have missed the part where all they had to do after the bye week was beat 3 of the absolute worst teams in the NFL 4 times to make the playoffs then. If they wanted to be playing this weekend it certainly didn't look like it down the stretch. They looked like they couldn't find their peckers with a map and a compass since the bye week.

So what, they are supposed to be curled up on their couches with a box of bon bons and a book from Oprah's book club? I would venture to say that there are players on EVRY SINGLE team that didn't make the playoffs that went out and blew off some steam. Get over yourself.

RaiderH8r
01-07-2010, 07:38 AM
So what, they are supposed to be curled up on their couches with a box of bon bons and a book from Oprah's book club? I would venture to say that there are players on EVRY SINGLE team that didn't make the playoffs that went out and blew off some steam. Get over yourself.

You said they would like to be playing this weekend and I pointed out that all they had to do after the bye week was notch 4 wins against 3 of the crappier teams in the NFL to be playing this weekend. Instead they crapped the bed in an awe inspiring display of bed crapping that has not been seen in my many years. Really, if there were a trophy for biggest turd laid in a bed for a season this year's nod would go to the guys in that picture.

jhat01
01-07-2010, 07:49 AM
You said they would like to be playing this weekend and I pointed out that all they had to do after the bye week was notch 4 wins against 3 of the crappier teams in the NFL to be playing this weekend. Instead they crapped the bed in an awe inspiring display of bed crapping that has not been seen in my many years. Really, if there were a trophy for biggest turd laid in a bed for a season this year's nod would go to the guys in that picture.

I could pick out a few others..but no matter. They laid an egg down the stretch that's for sure, I agree 100%. I was pointing out that someone said that they didn't "deserve" to be partying. I thought it was a load of crap. Hell, I'm going to be in the same hotel this weekend, does that make me a bad fan? Their season is over, they can do what they want...Off season programs start fairly quickly

RaiderH8r
01-07-2010, 08:00 AM
I could pick out a few others..but no matter. They laid an egg down the stretch that's for sure, I agree 100%. I was pointing out that someone said that they didn't "deserve" to be partying. I thought it was a load of crap. Hell, I'm going to be in the same hotel this weekend, does that make me a bad fan? Their season is over, they can do what they want...Off season programs start fairly quickly

If you run into them you should give them my regards and a roll of toilet paper.

They don't deserve it. They can go and all that but they don't deserve it for anything they've done to earn the money they're using to pay for their endeavor. In fact I'd hazard a guess that you, and I for that matter, DESERVE a trip to PURE on their dime more than they deserve a trip to PURE on the fan's dime. We're the everyday working schlubs with limited funds and resources who pay for the officially licensed NFL Broncos jerseys, the blankets, the tickets, the cups, the mugs, the key chains, the cock cozies, the parking, the gas, the Sunday Ticket, and everything that goes with being a fan while toiling away in the salt mines day after day to provide for our families and livelyhoods and look for the brief joys and respite that a Broncos game can bring. So yeah, maybe they need a "****, our bad" party for the fans instead of the give away seat cushion.:~ohyah!:

colonelbeef
01-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Would all depend on timing. If it came out that they went to Vegas the friday-saturday before the night game vs SD, then yes.

Lots of the fanboy midwives do, they love to pass judgment on what millionaire athletes do in their down time. Lots of hypocritical judgmental types around here, particularly when it comes to ex-Broncos

_Oro_
01-07-2010, 08:41 AM

As long as it doesn't involve McDonalds or Mcdonalds bags.

BigPlayShay
01-07-2010, 08:44 AM
the cock cozies

Where did you pick up this item?

RaiderH8r
01-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Where did you pick up this item?

Alright, admittedly not an Officially NFL licensed item...yet. But only because Goodell hasn't figured out how to properly market it as a family friendly product.

Ambiguous
01-07-2010, 08:51 AM
If you run into them you should give them my regards and a roll of toilet paper.

They don't deserve it. They can go and all that but they don't deserve it for anything they've done to earn the money they're using to pay for their endeavor. In fact I'd hazard a guess that you, and I for that matter, DESERVE a trip to PURE on their dime more than they deserve a trip to PURE on the fan's dime. We're the everyday working schlubs with limited funds and resources who pay for the officially licensed NFL Broncos jerseys, the blankets, the tickets, the cups, the mugs, the key chains, the cock cozies, the parking, the gas, the Sunday Ticket, and everything that goes with being a fan while toiling away in the salt mines day after day to provide for our families and livelyhoods and look for the brief joys and respite that a Broncos game can bring. So yeah, maybe they need a "****, our bad" party for the fans instead of the give away seat cushion.:~ohyah!:

Get over yourself, the season is over.

I love how you feel like they owe you something. They get paid to play football (which is not being played now) - you in all likelihood get paid to do something inconsequential. You don't have some sort of obligation to spend money on the Broncos, if it's that big of an issue for you perhaps it's time for a money management course.

Meck77
01-07-2010, 08:53 AM

I see. One of those fans who joined up after 99. The SB parties in Denver were great. :lombardi::lombardi:

JJG
01-07-2010, 09:41 AM

They have an extremely rare talent that 99.999% of the world does not. They get paid accordingly. They have fulfilled the obligations of their contract. They owe nothing more to their fans

RaiderH8r
01-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Get over yourself, the season is over.

I love how you feel like they owe you something. They get paid to play football (which is not being played now) - you in all likelihood get paid to do something inconsequential. You don't have some sort of obligation to spend money on the Broncos, if it's that big of an issue for you perhaps it's time for a money management course.

Lighten up Francis.

They **** the bed. Plain truth and they deserve to jabbed at accordingly.

vancejohnson82
01-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Are they still looking for Jamaal Charles???

RaiderH8r
01-07-2010, 09:48 AM
They have an extremely rare talent that 99.999% of the world does not. They get paid accordingly. They have fulfilled the obligations of their contract. They owe nothing more to their fans

Lighten up Francis.

They **** the bed. Plain truth and they deserve to be jabbed accordingly.

RaiderH8r
01-07-2010, 09:49 AM

That's funny right there.

If they're looking for their playoff hopes those have swirled the toilet and gone down the drain.

JJG
01-07-2010, 10:00 AM
Lighten up Francis.

They **** the bed. Plain truth and they deserve to be jabbed accordingly.

yep, they sure did. What does that have to do with going to Vegas?

DrFate
01-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Looks like they are taking the late season collapse really hard...

I know when I really screw up at work, make an ass of myself, and have people questioning whether I should have a job at all - my first move is a binger in Vegas.

RaiderH8r
01-07-2010, 12:31 PM

I know when I really screw up at work, make an ass of myself, and have people questioning whether I should have a job at all - my first move is a binger in Vegas.

I think you've struck at the heart of the matter.

BuckinKaeding
01-07-2010, 12:53 PM
http://open.salon.com/blog/behind_blue_eyes/2008/10/24/files/thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

And hilarious!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/lshawelu/THATSRACIST.gif

Yup

jhat01
01-07-2010, 12:57 PM

Now it's a "binger" hahahaha you guys need to reach down and check to see of your nuts are still there. Way too full of yourselves.

PRBronco
01-07-2010, 01:03 PM

Yup

I friggin lawled.

DomCasual
01-07-2010, 01:07 PM

Yup

I don't get it. The Colonel is white. ???

oubronco
01-07-2010, 01:10 PM

Yup

ROFL! LOL :spit: :notworthy

Archer81
01-07-2010, 01:46 PM

Yup

I thought the bone went through the nose?

LOL.

DrFate
01-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Now it's a "binger" hahahaha you guys need to reach down and check to see of your nuts are still there. Way too full of yourselves.

What is it you feel these gentlemen were doing at that establishment, exactly? Is the blonde a new coordinator I haven't heard about? Maybe they were drawing up some plays on the dance floor?

Ambiguous
01-07-2010, 02:41 PM
What is it you feel these gentlemen were doing at that establishment, exactly? Is the blonde a new coordinator I haven't heard about? Maybe they were drawing up some plays on the dance floor?

So basically you expect them to spend every minute of every offseason practicing unless they win the super bowl? You should be a coach.

Jerry Curl
01-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Anyone that drinks now is a binge drinker I suppose..

jhat01
01-07-2010, 03:08 PM

Whatever the **** they wanted to I hope. Sister Mary, these are grown men that just finished a pretty tough 6 months. You can run them down all you want and classify a trip to a club in any way you like. The more I think about it, the less I care.

kupesdad
01-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Didn't Kuper just get married? Where is the wife?
Orton took all of the O-Line to Vegas in appreciation for their hard work.

PRBronco
01-07-2010, 03:46 PM

Sweet! Thanks for quashing the runaway speculation train Mr. K.

I get the impression Orton is a very cool guy to hang out with. I think Orangemaners are the only people that don't like him.

fontaine
01-07-2010, 04:07 PM
OH NO!!!

The entire team is turning into Brandon Marshall me first primma donnas!!!

Captain 'Dre
01-07-2010, 04:42 PM

Ha!

2KBack
01-07-2010, 05:28 PM

You know whats extra cool about that to me. Orton is still playing on his rookie 4th round contract, he isn't exactly rolling in the extra cash as much as most starting QB's (Clady probably makes 5 times as much)in the league. He still makes the gesture though.

DrFate
01-07-2010, 07:33 PM
So basically you expect them to spend every minute of every offseason practicing unless they win the super bowl?

I certainly do not. But I'd like to see these 'competitors' stewing for a few days, privately, after a season where the wheels fell off.

They are grown men, they can do what they want.

2KBack
01-07-2010, 07:35 PM
I certainly do not. But I'd like to see these 'competitors' stewing for a few days, privately, after a season where the wheels fell off. When I lost, I was pissed.

I guess that's an old school idea...

stewing is bad for you, it's better to take your mind off of it immediatly. that way you can come back sooner, refreshed, and ready to move foreward.

DrFate
01-07-2010, 07:40 PM
stewing is bad for you, it's better to take your mind off of it immediatly. that way you can come back sooner, refreshed, and ready to move foreward.

:)

Same thing a therapist once told me.

2KBack
01-07-2010, 07:45 PM
:)

Same thing a therapist once told me.

where do you think I learned it?:thumbsup:

ol number 7
01-08-2010, 12:48 AM
In that first picture, Kuper almost looks like he's uncomfortable that Brandon Marshall is in the club. I can't tell, for sure; but his body language is definitely screaming tension.

I think they are looking at JaMarcus passed out on the floor. If you played for Al Davis you'd be drunk and on the floor as well. JaMarcus is down the football must be rolling around on the floor somewhere.

ol number 7
01-08-2010, 12:48 AM

Low Blow Bro