PDA

View Full Version : Knee Jerk Sports Message Board Fans...

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:07 PM
The Patriots were 5-11 during Belichick's first year on the job. They had been 8-8 the prior year.

Just say'n...

Coaches need time to develop their teams.

55CrushEm
01-06-2010, 12:09 PM
The Patriots were 5-11 during Belichick's first year on the job. They had been 8-8 the prior year.

Just say'n...

Yes....that is what many of us are trying to explain to the McD haters. Not sure why it's so hard to grasp.

jhat01
01-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Yes....that is what many of us are trying to explain to the McD haters. Not sure why it's so hard to grasp.

They can bitch all they want, he isn't going anywhere. He'll have 3 years to develop this team and he should get that long to do it.

TheDave
01-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Mangini also went 5-11 this year... I don't think his future is too bright.

Point is, who cares what Belichecks record was? I believe that McKidd deserves another year to implement his system, but another 2-8 finish and he will definately be on the hot seat.

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:16 PM

well you look like you hate the president as much as me ? why he has only been in office for a year give the poor Smucker a chance:giggle::giggle::giggle:

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:16 PM
They can b**** all they want, he isn't going anywhere. He'll have 3 years to develop this team and he should get that long to do it.

Now this I agree on . we are ****ed though

worm
01-06-2010, 12:18 PM
A Brady helps more than an Orton. Just sayin'

Creating a dynasty is as much luck as any other ingredient.

Of course, every time I groaned this year with Josh...I just thought about Todd being our coach and I suddenly felt much better.

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Mangini also went 5-11 this year... I don't think his future is too bright.

Point is, who cares what Belichecks record was? I believe that McKidd deserves another year to implement his system, but another 2-8 finish and he will definately be on the hot seat.

unless this coach can **** out a seasoned QB . we might as well go full rebuild.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:24 PM

Of course, every time I groaned this year with Josh...I just thought about Todd being our coach and I suddenly felt much better.

Our young team improved as the year went on. Offense improved and became more consistent with and end of the season that included a great game but close loss to a division winner and a trashing of a rival AFC West team that beat us easily earlier in the season.

I like improvement.

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:26 PM
If we keep this kid look at it as a 5 year rebuild stop looking at it as a easy thing to make the huge changes that are going on.

Look at green bay they just changed there interior Oline and it took a year and a half for them to jell .

If we change out a young QB's it will take a full four year to learn new O schemes to were it becomes easy for them to run . yes you can lean the shell of it quickly but to run it were you eat D's alive and know were all the WR's are at all times take a **** load of time.

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Our young team improved as the year went on. Offense improved and became more consistent with and end of the season that included a great game but close loss to a division winner and a trashing of a rival AFC West team that beat us easily earlier in the season.

I like improvement.

your team is in place. if this napolan does his full changes we will the chiefs of two or three years ago . total rebuild .

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:31 PM
And it might be the best thing but people need to get it with the Idea this is going to suck really bad for a few years.

bowtown
01-06-2010, 12:34 PM
your team is in place. if this napolan does his full changes we will the chiefs of two or three years ago . total rebuild .

you know If was one of you I would jump off a high building . you MF'ers would turn on your own selfs given half a Chance **** every one you sorry ass losers this right her is what cutler was talking about on broncos fans 6 out of a 10

no class ass munching **** heads.

last time I checked he is still a Bronco god I hate back stabing mother ****ers

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:35 PM
the3 year rebuild left when Cuter did and that was only if he would of grew up and became a man and really dug in and did all the little things . who knows but we are in no mans land IMO

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:36 PM

well I also give him 5 years if we keep him so you are full of ****

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Bronco god?

That is sad. I pretty much think of Cutler the same now as when all of you folks rode his nutsack.

Cutler will always be a good...but not great player. He is a solid QB. But he lets people take him off his game, he isn't mentally tough. Other team's might as well have been paying him rent for all the time they spent in his head.

And the way Denver fans are programmed and the way he was used in the offense, that isn't good enough.

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:38 PM
oh and bowtown look at the thread title you are batting 100% at the thread title that is , b****....

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Bronco god?

That is sad. I pretty much think of Cutler the same now as when all of you folks rode his nutsack.

Cutler will always be a good...but not great player. He is a solid QB. But he lets people take him off his game, he isn't mentally tough. Other team's might as well have been paying him rent for all the time they spent in his head.

And the way Denver fans are programmed and the way he was used in the offense, that isn't good enough.

I think I said if because there is good reason he will fail if he does not do the little things

broncofan7
01-06-2010, 12:41 PM

you mean--Orton will get hurt on a sideline hit next year, Tom B steps in and leads us to a SB victory! Alrighty then! I am sold.......................:rofl:

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:43 PM
I think I said if because there is good reason he will fail if he does not do the little things
:~ohyah!:
last time I checked he is still a Bronco god I hate back stabing mother ****ers

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:44 PM
:~ohyah!:

look at you title and spin :welcome:

Broncoman13
01-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Improvement in the 2nd half of the season is what I expected, we lost ground... not gained.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:46 PM
well you look like you hate the president as much as me ? why he has only been in office for a year give the poor Smucker a chance:giggle::giggle::giggle:

You hate the President of the United States?

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:46 PM
I was trying to talk facts to bad people want to hold on to hold on to getting told the truth.then not dealing with them

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:49 PM
You hate the President of the United States?

yes I do . He is not "our" president he has been president to 30 % of the people in America . that sucks cause he said he would be for all of us when he ran .

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:49 PM

His first year starting with the Patriots?

Brady had less completions, yards, touchdowns, and the same amount of interceptions as Orton this year.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
I was trying to talk facts to bad people want to hold on to hold on to getting told the truth.then not dealing with them

Who are you talking to?

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
yes I do . .

For shame.

broncofan7
01-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Improvement in the 2nd half of the season is what I expected, we lost ground... not gained.

EXACTLY 2 & 8

the more familiar that our team got with his system--the worse our record got.

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Who are you talking to?

you:clown:

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:53 PM
EXACTLY 2 & 8

the more familiar that our team got with his system--the worse our record got.

Bellicheck got one more win his first year in the last 10 games as McDaniels.

3-7

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 12:54 PM
For shame.

He went in with a Agana nothing else . he said all would be in the conversation . he is a liar .

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:54 PM
you:clown:

I was responding to your claim that Cutler is a Bronco god. It isn't surprising to me you have no idea what "facts" are.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 12:55 PM
He went in with a Agana nothing else . he said all would be in the conversation . he is a liar .

You must be new to politics.

55CrushEm
01-06-2010, 12:57 PM

LOL Cause he's a communist. Sorry, but I'm anti-communist.

Beantown Bronco
01-06-2010, 01:00 PM

3-7

Let's just go ahead and ignore the other 6 games.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q7-IBd22MUg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q7-IBd22MUg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

worm
01-06-2010, 01:02 PM

Brady had less completions, yards, touchdowns, and the same amount of interceptions as Orton this year.

What are you comparing?

Brady to Orton overall? Or Brady's first action, stepping in for an injury in his second year to Orton in his fifth year as a starter in the league?

There are reasons for being optimistic as a Denver fan for next year. Comparing any part of Brady's game to Ortons isn't one of them.

Dagmar
01-06-2010, 01:02 PM
This thread is what happens when mock takes over two accounts and talks to himself I think...

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:03 PM
What are you comparing?

Brady to Orton overall? Or Brady's first action, stepping in for an injury in his second year to Orton in his fifth year as a starter in the league?

There are reasons for being optimistic as a Denver fan for next year. Comparing any part of Brady's game to Ortons isn't one of them.

I am saying Orton had considerably better stats than the QB you just compared him negatively to during his superbowl year.

Maybe the problems are in other areas.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Honestly? I don't care. I hope turns out to be a terrible coach and you fire him and then never get any consistency like the Raiders. I hope you guys start sucking. That probably won't happen.

But keyboard football geniuses who spout perspectivless bull**** post after poster get old. They just love hearing themselves b****.

TonyR
01-06-2010, 01:05 PM

You're in so far over your head it's pathetic. You'd really be better off, as would everybody else, if you'd avoid wading into subjects you clearly don't have the intellectual capacity to understand or discuss on even a rudimentary level. Stick to your fascinating posts about football.

broncofan7
01-06-2010, 01:18 PM
For an old woman, I'd hit it........

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:20 PM
For an old woman, I'd hit it........

I am sure she really digs bitter retards who post negative bull**** all day on message boards.

broncofan7
01-06-2010, 01:22 PM
I am sure she really digs bitter retards who post negative bull**** all day on message boards.

I bet I know one from Kansas City, SON..........

Beantown Bronco
01-06-2010, 01:22 PM
What are you comparing?

You know what numbers Orton is going to put up in 2 years?

broncofan7
01-06-2010, 01:25 PM
You know what numbers Orton is going to put up in 2 years?

That's his point--Orton was NOT a rookie/1st year, never started an NFL game before QB.........Orton is what he is........a bottom third starter to great backup

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I bet I know one from Kansas City, SON..........

Oh snap.

Sick burn.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:31 PM
That's his point--Orton was NOT a rookie/1st year, never started an NFL game before QB.........Orton is what he is........a bottom third starter to great backup

That is false.

He isn't in the bottom third in yards, completions, touchdowns, or completion percentage.

You are allowed to have your own opinions but not your own facts.

Archer81
01-06-2010, 01:34 PM
yes I do . He is not "our" president he has been president to 30 % of the people in America . that sucks cause he said he would be for all of us when he ran .

You believed him? Oh my...

:Broncos:

Archer81
01-06-2010, 01:35 PM
That is false.

He isn't in the bottom third in yards, completions, touchdowns, or completion percentage.

Oh man...when a Chiefs fan is correcting a Broncos "fan" about the Broncos QB...I have now seen everything.

jhns
01-06-2010, 01:38 PM
I am saying Orton had considerably better stats than the QB you just compared him negatively to during his superbowl year.

Maybe the problems are in other areas.

Considerably better? You may want to check that again. Anyways, Orton also had far more experience and ten times better skill players to make his stats look good. What a horrible comparison.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Considerably better? You may want to check that again. Anyways, Orton also had far more experience and ten times better skill players to make his stats look good. What a horrible comparison.

Orton has TEN times better skill players than Brady did during his Superbowl year? Is this a joke??

I have checked them. Orton's stats are considerably better.

Orton had 959 more yards and 3 more touchdowns.

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 01:44 PM

3-7

what are you worried about the broncos dick weed .:P

Beantown Bronco
01-06-2010, 01:45 PM

You missed my point. The poster I was responding to said that this was Orton's fifth year starting in the league. It was not. This was only his third, which is why I made the dig about the poster being psychic and knowing what Orton is going to do 2 years from now.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:45 PM
what are you worried about the broncos dick weed .:P

After this past Sunday?

No. I am not.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d78VkTniiE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d78VkTniiE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

broncofan7
01-06-2010, 01:46 PM
That is false.

The supporting cast is that of a top 2 offense (see NFL.com 2008 season)---Orton simply had to 'drive the Ferrarri' as Shannon Sharpe would have put it....what was our rank in yardage?

Of Course a Chiefs fan supports us keeping Orton and McGenius--for years to come--especially after our 2-8 trend down..........

broncofan7
01-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Oh man...when a Chiefs fan is correcting a Broncos "fan" about the Broncos QB...I have now seen everything.

The only thing that needs 'correcting' is your idiocy........#2 in yards in 2008 & #3 in 3rd down conversion %--NOT SO MUCH IN 2009

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 01:47 PM

Wow were to go with this my god you do watch football right ?

Rookie

4 year starter on and off .

also you cannot just **** out talent

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:48 PM
The supporting cast is that of a top 2 offense (see NFL.com 2008 season)---Orton simply had to 'drive the Ferrarri' as Shannon Sharpe would have put it....what was our rank in yardage?

Of Course a Chiefs fan supports us keeping Orton and McGenius--for years to come--especially after our 2-8 trend down..........

You said he is a bottom third QB.

False.

You can have your own opinions. Not your own facts. Whatever excuses for your not understanding what it means to be a bottom third QB are your problem.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Wow were to go with this my god you do watch football right ?

Rookie

4 year starter on and off .

also you cannot just **** out talent

False.

He was not a rookie that year.

You guys, literally have no idea the garbage that spews from your pie holes.

Archer81
01-06-2010, 01:51 PM
The only thing that needs 'correcting' is your idiocy........#2 in yards in 2008 & #3 in 3rd down conversion %--NOT SO MUCH IN 2009

You were comparing QB's, cutie. You are the jerkoff who said Orton was bottom third, when his stats actually state the opposite. Stay on topic...:welcome:

~Crash~
01-06-2010, 01:52 PM
After this past Sunday?

No. I am not.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d78VkTniiE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d78VkTniiE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

you are telling us to not worrie that mean you care .

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:52 PM
The term fact can refer to, depending on context, a detail concerning circumstances past or present, a claim corresponding to objective reality, a provably true concept, or a synonym for reality.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 01:53 PM

I am not worried about someone who doesn't know how to spell worry.

broncofan7
01-06-2010, 01:54 PM
You were comparing QB's, cutie. You are the jerkoff who said Orton was bottom third, when his stats actually state the opposite. Stay on topic...:welcome:

he's surrounded by top FLIGHT TALENT as evidenced by the 2008 season..he bottom third skill set is the rate limiting factor

gunns
01-06-2010, 01:55 PM

Well at least it's not the 28% the previous admin represented. Oh that's you now! LOL

You are the one that needs to calm down dude. People are calling you out on statements you clearly made and a lot seems to be hyper typing. C A L M

55CrushEm
01-06-2010, 01:59 PM

Just like the last 3 years under Shanny......so why does it particularly bother you with a new coach and new systems??

Archer81
01-06-2010, 02:00 PM
he's surrounded by top FLIGHT TALENT as evidenced by the 2008 season..he bottom third skill set is the rate limiting factor

Do you always continually change the conditions of the debate when someone starts to own you? Its a very bad habit to get into.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Poor BF7. The guy doesn't even know how to debate football. This is the kinda stuff he has to offer...

http://i46.tinypic.com/2i209cz.jpg

ROFL!ROFL!

broncofan7
01-06-2010, 02:03 PM
You said he is a bottom third QB.

False.

You can have your own opinions. Not your own facts. Whatever excuses for your not understanding what it means to be a bottom third QB are your problem.

okay, BOTTOM half.

A list of QB's who are better than Orton--not in order

1) Manning
2) Brees
3) mcnaab,
4) schaub
5) rivers
6) rodgers
7) favre
8) eli
9) warner
10) ryan
11)palmer
12) flacco
13) big ben
14) cutler
15) stafford
16) cassel (even McGenius thought so!)
17)romo

I concede --okay bottom HALF

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 02:05 PM
In your opinion?

Archer81
01-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Poor BF7. The guy doesn't even know how to debate football. This is the kinda stuff he has to offer...

ROFL!ROFL!

Uh oh...mwahahahahahahahaha

jhns
01-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Orton has TEN times better skill players than Brady did during his Superbowl year? Is this a joke??

I have checked them. Orton's stats are considerably better.

Orton had 959 more yards and 3 more touchdowns.

So you just go off of yards and TDs? Well, that settles it. McDaniels is a screwup for getting rid of Cutler. 4550 yards and 27 TDs is far superior to either of these guys.

Anyways, how about their wins? How about turnovers and completion percentage? Now to the real stats that make or break an offense. What does Orton do on 3rd down and in the red zone.

You try to be over simplistic to prove a horrible point. You are comparing Kyle Orton to Tom Brady. If that sentence doesn't make you bust out laughing, you shouldn't be here acting like you know something.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 02:15 PM
So you just go off of yards and TDs? Well, that settles it. McDaniels is a screwup for getting rid of Cutler. 4550 yards and 27 TDs is far superior to either of these guys.

Anyways, how about their wins? How about turnovers and completion percentage? Now to the real stats that make or break an offense. What does Orton do on 3rd down and in the red zone.

You try to be over simplistic to prove a horrible point. You are comparing Kyle Orton to Tom Brady. If that sentence doesn't make you bust out laughing, you shouldn't be here acting like you know something.
I don't give a **** about Cutler.

My point was clear. And it wasn't that Orton is better than Brady.

They had the same amount of turnovers btw.

jhat01
01-06-2010, 02:26 PM

ROFL!ROFL!

Figures...What a joke.

jhns
01-06-2010, 02:30 PM
I don't give a **** about Cutler.

My point was clear. And it wasn't that Orton is better than Brady.

They had the same amount of turnovers btw.

You don't care about Cutler because he makes your entire point worthless.

Your point isn't clear. Yards and TDs do not even begin to tell how a QB performed. There are many horrible QBs that have both thrown for more yards and TDs that what Orton did. There are greats that hardly ever reached the totals Orton had this year. Again, compare what they did on 3rd downs and in the red zone. Also, I'm pretty sure Orton had more turnovers, not just interceptions, but I could be wrong. I am looking after I hit submit. We have had this debate before though.

You compared Orton to Brady. Thanks for letting everyone know we can't take you seriously in a football debate.

55CrushEm
01-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Uh oh...mwahahahahahahahaha

Who's the "she" he's referring to? A family member? Hmmmm? Does this mean another vacation?

Archer81
01-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Who's the "she" he's referring to? A family member? Hmmmm? Does this mean another vacation?

I think BF7 was referring to Belicheat's GF/whateve.

But even still...why the hell would you tell a forum about sports that is frequented by a majority of straight men how big your dingus is?

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 02:41 PM
You don't care about Cutler because he makes your entire point worthless.

Your point isn't clear. Yards and TDs do not even begin to tell how a QB performed. There are many horrible QBs that have both thrown for more yards and TDs that what Orton did. There are greats that hardly ever reached the totals Orton had this year. Again, compare what they did on 3rd downs and in the red zone. Also, I'm pretty sure Orton had more turnovers, not just interceptions, but I could be wrong. I am looking after I hit submit. We have had this debate before though.

You compared Orton to Brady. Thanks for letting everyone know we can't take you seriously in a football debate.

My point was layed out VERY clearly in the topic post.

After that someone tried to make my point not have value by mentioning they had Brady we had Orton.

I called shananigens when looking at their season numbers. My point was NOT that Brady is better than Orton.

Popps
01-06-2010, 02:44 PM

Just say'n...

Bull****!!!

http://tribewithted.mlblogs.com/panic-button.jpg

broncofan
01-06-2010, 04:33 PM
The original post holds merit. Josh is going to be a great HC...I'm just glad we have him.

worm
01-06-2010, 04:50 PM
My point was layed out VERY clearly in the topic post.

After that someone tried to make my point not have value by mentioning they had Brady we had Orton.

I called shananigens when looking at their season numbers. My point was NOT that Brady is better than Orton.

If your point was that coaches need time. Then yeah, you are right. Fairly self-obvious post even for a Chiefs fan don't you think?

However, pointing to the Belicheck history with the Patriots as proof of future success with Josh (or Todd) is very faulty logic. The situations are so different they are beyond any reasonable comparison. Orton\Brady being only one of the most obvious differences in the teams\situations.

You are comparing apples and oranges not only with your overall hypo...but with the specific difference cited...numbers from a 1st year Brady and 3rd year starter (thanks Bean) Orton.

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 04:59 PM
However, pointing to the Belicheck history with the Patriots as proof of future success with Josh (or Todd) is very faulty logic.

Well if you add ridiculous stuff then of course its going to sound ridiculous.

I am not saying it is proof of future success.

Whoever is reading your posts for you is doing a bad job.

worm
01-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Well if you add ridiculous stuff then of course its going to sound ridiculous.

I am not saying it is proof of future success.

Whoever is reading your posts for you is doing a bad job.

lol. okay Zach. Coaches need time. Got it.

Brilliant!!!

ZachKC
01-06-2010, 05:07 PM
lol. okay Zach. Coaches need time. Got it.

Brilliant!!!

I am not trying to be brilliant...there are a ton of fans of ADD\Madden\Sports Talk generation who genuinely believe coaches like Haley and McDaniels should be fired after one year. You going out of you way to make me look like an a-hole for addressing this foolishness serves nobody.

Take your straw man arguments somewhere else.

tsiguy96
01-06-2010, 05:36 PM
I am not trying to be brilliant...there are a ton of fans of ADD\Madden\Sports Talk generation who genuinely believe coaches like Haley and McDaniels should be fired after one year. You going out of you way to make me look like an a-hole for addressing this foolishness serves nobody.

theres those idiots like that all over this forum, their BF jay cutler is gone and no amount of winning will undo that shame mcdaniels has caused....

its sad when a chiefs fan here is more logical than some of the bronco fans about the broncos.

Husky Jerk
01-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Best troll thread I have ever seen. Chiefs fan makes a few encouraging posts about our team and you guys jump all over yourselves to prove him wrong. I have seen it all. Makes me remember why I just lurk.

Inkana7
01-06-2010, 07:39 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOdspqh8M8k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HOdspqh8M8k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Inkana7
01-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Best troll thread I have ever seen. Chiefs fan makes a few encouraging posts about our team and you guys jump all over yourselves to prove him wrong. I have seen it all. Makes me remember why I just lurk.

Post of the ****ing year.

broncofan7
01-07-2010, 06:04 AM

Your homerism breaks state lines I see...why not go and direct it towards Brett 'FAVER' and the rest of the viqueens.........

watermock
01-07-2010, 06:16 AM
Brett Favor Rocks!

Kinda reminds of Elway, only better....

Bob's your Information Minister
01-07-2010, 06:16 AM
So you're telling me the Broncos are going 5-11 next year?

Good times!

broncofan7
01-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Josh McDaniels

2& 8 once his system gained more familiarity with the team--there was no improvement

KC, Tampa they actually got more competitive as the season wore on--we didn't.

The bellicheat comparison 3& 7 down the stretch holds little water...Drew Bledsoe had already been to the Super Bowl once and who knew that Tom Brady would turn out to be who he was

Bellicheat was a DC who had WON MULTIPLE SUPER BOWLS--McGenius an OC--NE won those 3 superbowls playing a close to the vest offensive style coupled with great scoring defense. McGenius's unit of coordination is in turn OUR ACHILLES HEAL

Tom Brady's Vs Kyle Orton statistically...Tom Brady led the NFL in TD passes in his 1st FULL SEASON AS A STARTER 2002. Kyle Orton will Never throw 28 TD passes in an NFL season............Orton is 2nd tier..........without Brady, Bellicheat is no Super Bowl winner..........

so that leads us to the question--DO YOU HAVE FAITH THAT MCGENIUS CAN FIND US A QB? hell to the NO...that was on Pioli.......Kyle Orton was the rate limiting factor on our offense............our offense was the rate limiting factor on our season.........BOTH LIE SQUARELY ON JOSH MCDANIELS.........

again, as a chiefs fan, I have no doubt why you'd like to see a coach with Josh McDaniels coaching ability in Denver...sad to say, the rest of these homers are too naive to think otherwise..........

watermock
01-07-2010, 06:39 AM
So you're telling me the Broncos are going 5-11 next year?

Good times!

No, I think 10-6.

jhns
01-07-2010, 07:03 AM

The problem with your thread is you aren't talking to anyone. There are like 2 posters here that say he needs fired for this season. Those posters always say that stuff and would probably be saying it if we won 13 games. You then come in and compare Orton to Brady to try making some kind of point. At that point, you lost all credibility with anything you were trying to say.

Dendave
01-07-2010, 07:45 AM
I don't know the numbers for other teams that change head coaches, but the Patriots had 31 new players in Belichick's first year and then 32 in his second year and only 17 in his third year. Coaches want their players with their philosophy...I invision a big roster turn over this year.