PDA

View Full Version : Interesting tweet from Jim Trotter

BMarsh615
01-05-2010, 02:12 PM
About Jay Cutler...

be careful charlie weis: one of the bears' fired assistants just told me that jay cutler is a "coach killer".

http://twitter.com/SI_JimTrotter/status/7412417005

Bronco LB52
01-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Please keep in mind that Trotter is a biased sportswriter that once worked the Chargers beat for several years. Nobody in San Diego cares for Jay Cutler.

barryr
01-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Cutler has a bad rep. and not just in Denver and San Diego. He can only blame himself for that.

Dagmar
01-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Please keep in mind that Trotter is a biased sportswriter that once worked the Chargers beat for several years. Nobody in San Diego cares for Jay Cutler.

That's it, defend Jay, he was a Denver legend. Very respectful to our fans too.

Florida_Bronco
01-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Of course he is. He tends to throw fits when he doesn't get his way.

Archer81
01-05-2010, 02:26 PM
That's it, defend Jay, he was a Denver legend. Very respectful to our fans too.

Well what do you expect? We are a 6...

:Broncos:

Rabb
01-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Jay better hope Ty Law isn't listening

NYBronco
01-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Of course he is. He tends to throw fits when he doesn't get his way.

... and have his dad turn in the playbook. Ha! O wait, that's not funny.

Ray Finkle
01-05-2010, 03:08 PM
I am going to give Jay the benefit of doubt. McDaniel's was mean to him and Chicago didn't have the talent....it's not his fault. He's a gunslinga!

jhat01
01-05-2010, 03:13 PM
I didn't know Baja was an assistant in Chicago...I thought that was his name for BabyJay 5 chins

Bronco Yoda
01-05-2010, 03:29 PM
we could have told him that little nugget.

BuckinKaeding
01-05-2010, 03:31 PM
please keep in mind that trotter is a biased sportswriter that once worked the chargers beat for several years. nobody cares for jay cutler.

fyp

boltaneer
01-05-2010, 04:36 PM
IIRC, Trotter left San Diego five years ago so he wasn't here for the "Cutler era".

And IMO if Trotter was biased towards anything it would be against the Chargers. He was a pretty negative writer.

This isn't a matter of him being a former Charger beat writer. Cutler is nationally known as a giant baby now. And now his legend grows larger with the addition of being a 'coach killer'. :flower:

SoCalBronco
01-05-2010, 04:37 PM
That's it, defend Jay, he was a Denver legend.

Yes he was. He was a joy to watch and I wish nothing but the best for my favorite NFL QB.

Dagmar
01-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Yes he was. He was a joy to watch and I wish nothing but the best for my favorite NFL QB.

Legend? You are not that stupid or stubborn, I know it.
http://www.tynansanger.com/uploaded_images/sarcasm_detector-710628.jpg

~Crash~
01-05-2010, 05:04 PM
IIRC, Trotter left San Diego five years ago so he wasn't here for the "Cutler era".

And IMO if Trotter was biased towards anything it would be against the Chargers. He was a pretty negative writer.

This isn't a matter of him being a former Charger beat writer. Cutler is nationally known as a giant baby now. And now his legend grows larger with the addition of being a 'coach killer'. :flower:

last time I checked you QB is a total ass hat . have fun rooting for the basterd I would change teams if he came to denver . I hate the mother ****er

boltaneer
01-05-2010, 05:22 PM
last time I checked you QB is a total ass hat . have fun rooting for the basterd I would change teams if he came to denver . I hate the mother ****er

Why? Because he gave Baby Jay some lip and some of his own medicine?

Popps
01-05-2010, 06:03 PM
Shocking.

Popps
01-05-2010, 06:04 PM

Hilarious!

400HZ
01-05-2010, 06:10 PM

What was more joyous: watching him bitch at his teammates, watching him pout on the sidelines, or watching him fold every december?

Popps
01-05-2010, 06:28 PM
What was more joyous: watching him b**** at his teammates, watching him pout on the sidelines, or watching him fold every december?

You must not be familiar with his rocket arm.

broncosteven
01-05-2010, 06:32 PM
What was more joyous: watching him b**** at his teammates, watching him pout on the sidelines, or watching him fold every december?

Actually he won his last 2 games of the season for what must be the 1st time in his career.

Meanwhile in Denver the new boss same as the old boss.

gtown
01-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Frown Cannon is the ultimate coach killer. The huge arm makes them drool, the decision making makes them cry.

Apparently some NFL coaches are size queens.

baja
01-05-2010, 06:39 PM
told ya

2KBack
01-05-2010, 06:41 PM

It's not a december thing, he only folds when the game is important. The minute they were eliminated from the playoffs he started playing well again.

LRtagger
01-05-2010, 06:44 PM
Actually he won his last 2 games of the season for what must be the 1st time in his career.

What an accomplishment. Bears fans must be so excited to be in the Super Bowl next year.

BMarsh615
01-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Frown Cannon is the ultimate coach killer. The huge arm makes them drool, the decision making makes them cry.

Apparently some NFL coaches are size queens.

That is just awesome! :rofl:

Popps
01-05-2010, 07:03 PM

A miracle against a fading Vikings team, and a win over the Detroit Lions.

Then again, Jay plays his best ball when there's nothing on the line.

I'm just glad he got one more TD than INTs this year. 27 TDs 26 INTs.
I was worried he might lose his "franchise" moniker.

broncocalijohn
01-05-2010, 08:38 PM

you just cant help yourself to post more and more garbage. What has Rivers done in the last two seasons? Now compare that to Cutler. Rivers wins games every season. Cutler has a losing record and no playoffs. Can anyone spread the rumor that Rivers is a Bronco so we can lose Crash as one of our fans?

Broncos4tw
01-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Man.. who cares. He is gone.

The only thing I'll say is this. Jay hasn't killed anyone. He hasn't robbed any banks. He hasn't even tagged some buildings. He has a bad attitude? So what. I've lost count of NFL and sports players with bad attitudes. However, many of them change their spots, and when they do, they are potent and a great asset.

Can Jay change? Probably, he is still young. If he can put everything in perspective and learn to play the game with focus, he could be great.