PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall GREAT interview!!

OrangeCrush87
01-04-2010, 06:41 PM
http://www.fm1043thefan.com/channels/audioOnDemand/Story.aspx?ID=1181090

Great interview with bmarsh about all that has happened this past week. I thought you guys would like to listen to it.

One think I loved was when he was asked if shanny & the redskins offered a similar contract to the broncos in the offseason who would he choose & he replied "I couldn't ask for a better coach than coach McDaniels"

I just hope the beast and coach McD can work things out.

Meck77
01-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Pretty obvious to me that his sorry ass got benched and the leaders of the team had something to do with it. All the ass kissing by Brandon of coach McD is ploy to save face in hopes of a big money deal elsewhere.

Mr
01-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Pretty obvious to me that his sorry ass got benched and the leaders of the team had something to do with it. All the ass kissing by Brandon of coach McD is ploy to save face in hopes of a big money deal elsewhere.

Yep.
Playing nice until somebody eats the pudding.

Popps
01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Was the interview inside, hopefully?

WABronco
01-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Memo to Brandon: ditch the act.

Taco John
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
I heard Ty Law said excuse me to him signalling that he wants him dead.

Bronx33
01-04-2010, 07:06 PM
Was the interview inside, hopefully?

:spit:

Dagmar
01-04-2010, 07:14 PM

I heard he was a Gutless drunk...

tsiguy96
01-04-2010, 07:47 PM

i think once again he realizes he was in the wrong. if bailey dawkins and graham wanted him out of the game, that says something.

GoBroncos84
01-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Perhaps I am crazy, but I want Brandon Marshall signed to a new deal and to continue playing for the broncos for many years. I don't know all of what happened at the end of the season, but I think he can be a major player for us and continue to mature. We will have flare ups from time to time, with him being such an emotional guy, but I wouldn't classify him a TO type. I was thinking he would be after that training camp BS, but I have adopted a more optimistic outlook. I want Marshall on this team

TD30
01-04-2010, 07:49 PM

Lol and he collapsed in fear facing his head downward as he urinated himself

ant1999e
01-04-2010, 07:58 PM
People will say anything when they're scared.

TotallyScrewed
01-04-2010, 07:59 PM
It's amazing how a guy like Stink stands up for Brandon and nobody here gives that opinion any play. Ya'll haters are f-ing amazing.

When has Brandon not shown mental toughness when he's on the field? Injuries keep players out and when the medical staff screws up so badly, how can you fault the guy. I honestly hope that he gets to go somewhere else where THEY can and will appreicate his talent and efforts on game day. He saved Orton ass on sooo many plays it's unbelievable. Ya'll are Helen Kellers at early childhood. Get some help.

Mr
01-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Mmmmm
Pudding.

ant1999e
01-04-2010, 08:04 PM
It's amazing how a guy like Stink stands up for Brandon and nobody here gives that opinion any play. Ya'll haters are f-ing amazing.

When has Brandon not shown mental toughness when he's on the field? Injuries keep players out and when the medical staff screws up so badly, how can you fault the guy. I honestly hope that he gets to go somewhere else where THEY can and will appreicate his talent and efforts on game day. He saved Orton ass on sooo many plays it's unbelievable. Ya'll are Helen Kellers at early childhood. Get some help.

I before E except after C. Wow, nevermind.

ludo21
01-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Brandon is our MVP on offense. So long as we have the garbage QB we put out there on Sundays we better lock up Marshall.

If Mcd wants to act like a dick towards Marshall, do it in private, dont publicly call him out and ruin his trade value. Idiot

tsiguy96
01-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Brandon is our MVP on offense. So long as we have the garbage QB we put out there on Sundays we better lock up Marshall.

If Mcd wants to act like a dick towards Marshall, do it in private, dont publicly call him out and ruin his trade value. Idiot

trade value has nothing to do with what mcdaniels says in public. maybe with players who would normally fetch a 5th or 6th. with a top tier player like this whos skills would be useful in 10+ other teams, the value of multiple teams wanting him will drive his trade value up. you know, that whole supply/demand thing.

Popps
01-04-2010, 08:12 PM

I just hope we can keep Brandy warm enough.

I'm knitting a sweater for him as we speak...

tsiguy96
01-04-2010, 08:14 PM
I just hope we can keep Brandy warm enough.

I'm knitting a sweater for him as we speak...

that would be cool if he was ready to go next year and played better than orton did this year.

Victor
01-04-2010, 08:15 PM

Stink is an attention whore who would eat his own feces for a little air time on ESPN. If you want to cuddle up to him go ahead asswipe.

DBruleU
01-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Stink is an attention whore who would eat his own feces for a little air time on ESPN. If you want to cuddle up to him go ahead asswipe.

If you're on ESPN you're an attention whore. That does for anyone, not just Stink boy.

Pony Boy
01-04-2010, 08:23 PM
i heard ty law said excuse me to him signalling that he wants him dead.

^5

Pony Boy
01-04-2010, 08:28 PM
Perhaps I am crazy, but I want Brandon Marshall signed to a new deal and to continue playing for the broncos for many years. I don't know all of what happened at the end of the season, but I think he can be a major player for us and continue to mature. We will have flare ups from time to time, with him being such an emotional guy, but I wouldn't classify him a TO type. I was thinking he would be after that training camp BS, but I have adopted a more optimistic outlook. I want Marshall on this team

Pat Bowlen... is that you?

bowtown
01-04-2010, 08:31 PM
If you're on ESPN you're an attention whore. That does for anyone, not just Stink boy.

Either that or you just want to get paid a lot of money to sleep with interns, not do any research, and push Skip Bayless's buttons.

Dagmar
01-04-2010, 08:33 PM

14th in QB rating this season.
11th in Yards.
13th in ave yards per game.

He is not garbage and you make yourself look like a fool saying that.

bowtown
01-04-2010, 08:36 PM
14th in QB rating this season.
11th in Yards.
13th in ave yards per game.

All thanks to Mike Nolan.

Dagmar
01-04-2010, 08:38 PM
All thanks to Mike Nolan.

Mike Nolan throws a great spiral.

Mr
01-04-2010, 08:39 PM

Yup,
The more Shanny is willing to give up, the better.
Lets not kid ourselves... The guy is already house shopping in DC

fontaine
01-05-2010, 02:41 AM
Marshall can be an a$$ sometimes but as long as he's producing on the field and stays out of trouble he should be on the team. He's the best weapon we have offensively.

eddie mac
01-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Marshall can be an a$$ sometimes but as long as he's producing on the field and stays out of trouble he should be on the team. He's the best weapon we have offensively.

Did he do the above though??? That's the real question. Did he dog it in Philly, was he late for rehab??? You cannot just pick on a player these days without reason otherwise the Union would be all over this.

The rules are there for a reason.

Northman
01-05-2010, 05:17 AM

Bingo.

We've heard this song and dance before from Brandon the last 4 years. **** that pussy.

fontaine
01-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Did he do the above though??? That's the real question. Did he dog it in Philly, was he late for rehab??? You cannot just pick on a player these days without reason otherwise the Union would be all over this.

Not it's not the real question.

Moss even in NE takes plays off all the time. Plexiglass took plays off for years in run blocking when in Pitt etc etc. I think Moss even got fined or a small suspension from the Pats when he was late etc.

The ONLY reason this is a big deal in Denver is that individual leaks blabbed about it to the media and because of something that happened months ago first with Marshall/McD the media has blown it out of proportion.

Both guys have said they have a great working relationship and respect each other in the last few years but it'll all fallen on deaf years. It's much easier and entertaining to fall into the usual two camps of McDouchebag haters, and Marshall flavor clown protestors.

Drek
01-05-2010, 07:51 AM

Stink has been a Broncos hater from the minute Shanahan was fired. His opinion is totally worthless. He said the Broncos front seven on D was "garbage". Dumervil, DJ, and Davis certainly weren't garbage this year.

Old Dude
01-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Marshall is gone and it's just a question of how much the Broncos can get for him.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-05-2010, 09:05 AM
I love how Marshall says something decent about his coach and suddenly it's "an act" to get more money. Give it a rest, guys. Some of you are so clueless, you thought McD was losing the locker room, then Marshall was gone for sure, then McD was alienating Shanahan guys on purpose, when the bottom line is that none of us can do anything but take these guys at their word. You really think Marshall would go out of his way to say something nice?

I"ve got news, boys and girls: Marshall's getting paid, whether it's here or elsewhere. He doesn't need to do anything for anyone.

oubronco
01-05-2010, 09:07 AM
I actually think he wants to be a Bronco

Broncoman13
01-05-2010, 09:26 AM

Brandon Marshall was getting an IV on the sidelines just prior to the end of the game vs Philly. Didn't want to waste time going to the locker room. How many guys have you seen getting IVs on the sidelines and of that small list, do you consider any of them "doggers"?

He didn't dog it in Philly. He didn't play well and had some drops. He says he was tight after that game and considering that he had to take fluids before and after the game through an IV, I don't really doubt that.

What this comes down to. Coach told him to stop coming to the team meetings earlier in the week and just get treatment. BMarsh didn't argue back saying that he wanted to be involved with the preparation. I understand where McD is coming from on this one. All he was looking for was a, "No coach, even if I can't play I can still help prepare." And he never got that from BMarsh. At the end of the day, I'm guessing both McD and BMarsh wish they would have communicated this one a little better. I think that is why you have Josh McD willing to talk this out after a little time goes by and emotions subside.

Broncoman13
01-05-2010, 09:28 AM
I love how Marshall says something decent about his coach and suddenly it's "an act" to get more money. Give it a rest, guys. Some of you are so clueless, you thought McD was losing the locker room, then Marshall was gone for sure, then McD was alienating Shanahan guys on purpose, when the bottom line is that none of us can do anything but take these guys at their word. You really think Marshall would go out of his way to say something nice?

I"ve got news, boys and girls: Marshall's getting paid, whether it's here or elsewhere. He doesn't need to do anything for anyone.

This. Good post dipshiat.

;D