01-04-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm pulling for The Horned Frogs.

Dagmar
01-04-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm pulling for The Horned Frogs.

I'm pulling for the winged horses.

24champ
01-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Lets go Frogs. Make the MWC 5-0 in bowl games, and make the noise louder for MWC to be included with the AQ conferences.

Jerry Hughes will be a beast in the NFL. Keep an eye on him.

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/motion/2009/1113/dm_091114_cgd_jerry_hughes.jpg

Sassy
01-04-2010, 06:48 PM
GO BRONCOS!
(Sis got me a Boise State Hoodie for Christmas!)

loborugger
01-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Its crap that both teams cant win. I want the Mtn West to go 5 & 0, but I also want to see Boise St win. Cuz in both cases, I wanna see the little guy stick it to the BCS chumps. Which probably why they scheduled these 2 to play each other. Only comes out of this undefeated.

spdirty
01-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Boise State, just cuz they wear orange and blue and theyre the Broncos. :)

broncofan7
01-04-2010, 08:16 PM
as a TCU alum--go frogs

broncofan7
01-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Lets go Frogs. Make the MWC 5-0 in bowl games, and make the noise louder for MWC to be included with the AQ conferences.

Jerry Hughes on one side--Doom on the other--that would be DEADLY!

Rocket 7
01-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Tied 10 up

bpc
01-04-2010, 08:46 PM
If we managed to trade back or land a pick for Marshall that's between 20-30, I would definitely be looking at Hughes.

Bulk up Ayers, move him down the DE spot and give this defense another young pass rushing threat... it will add another year or two to the DB's careers and we'll be getting after the QB big time. 2 birds, 1 stone. Love it.

gunns
01-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Its crap that both teams cant win. I want the Mtn West to go 5 & 0, but I also want to see Boise St win. Cuz in both cases, I wanna see the little guy stick it to the BCS chumps. Which probably why they scheduled these 2 to play each other. Only comes out of this undefeated.

I agree but there is no probably about it. BCS didn't want another embarrassment like they got with Utah last year and it would have happened. Here one knocks off the other and the BCS couldn't give a ****.

Taco John
01-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Dammit! Why does everybody fall for Boise State's Bull****!

tesnyde
01-04-2010, 09:24 PM
as a TCU alum--go frogs

I got my doctorate and MBA at TCU and BA at CSU. Go Frogs and MWC!

Orange4Life
01-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Wow TCU's offense is laying a huge egg. They look like ****. It's pissing me off

tsiguy96
01-04-2010, 09:32 PM
thought about applying at TCU for grad school...i think texas tech/texas a&m will be better choices.

Dagmar
01-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Go Broncos!

Orange4Life
01-04-2010, 09:36 PM
thought about applying at TCU for grad school...i think texas tech/texas a&m will be better choices.

I heard on a TCU game earlier this year that TCU's student body is 60% female...

Taco John
01-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Go Broncos!

Fauxcos

Sassy
01-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Boise State could have beat the Chefs....LOL!

Taco John
01-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Kellen Moore looks like a militant lesbian.

Taco John
01-04-2010, 09:41 PM
with apologies to all my militant lesbian friends, of course.

Taco John
01-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Alright Dalton. Here we go big red!

Sassy
01-04-2010, 09:49 PM
INT BRONCOS....there it is!

spdirty
01-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Congrats to Boise!!!

Taco John
01-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Boise State Imposters

Garcia Bronco
01-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Dammit! Why does everybody fall for Boise State's Bull****!

It was a great call. Just the right time of the game.

bpc
01-04-2010, 09:56 PM
I think Boise and TCU are TOUGH teams. I think both teams would have given a bunch of BCS representitives a run for their money.

Being a former UH guy, I'm glad to see the WAC knock off the MWC. WAC never has gotten the same respect the MWC has gotten. (Too bad MWC is going to try and steal BSU!!!) :)

SnowGoose77
01-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Woohoo! I was surprised at how well Boise State's D played. Figured the offense would struggle but it turned out to be a good game.

Garcia Bronco
01-04-2010, 10:00 PM
I think Boise and TCU are TOUGH teams. I think both teams would have given a bunch of BCS representitives a run for their money.

Being a former UH guy, I'm glad to see the WAC knock off the MWC. WAC never has gotten the same respect the MWC has gotten. (Too bad MWC is going to try and steal BSU!!!) :)

Hokies play Boise next year at FedEx Field. I'll be interested to see if we destroy them by a little or a lot. :)

Come on Boise College....come get your whoopin'!

~Crash~
01-04-2010, 10:24 PM

how about them Broncos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

bpc
01-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Hokies play Boise next year at FedEx Field. I'll be interested to see if we destroy them by a little or a lot. :)

Come on Boise College....come get your whoopin'!

That will be a tough game. I have a lot of respect for Beamer and what Va Tech is all about.

I would have to assume that Va Tech is going to be a top 10 or 15 program next year, right?

Pool
01-04-2010, 10:57 PM
http://twitpic.com/wq77h

Rocket 7
01-04-2010, 10:59 PM
http://twitpic.com/wq77h

He uses his Johnson to make money.

24champ
01-05-2010, 01:38 AM
WAC never has gotten the same respect the MWC has gotten. (Too bad MWC is going to try and steal BSU!!!)

WAC doesn't deserve any respect bpc, and has never done anything to garner the same respect the MWC has EARNED. WAC conference sucks and will always suck until they grow a sack and realize they need to challenge the current system.

Speaking of challenging the BCS system, do you know what the WAC schools not named Boise State did? That's right nothing...only Boise State sent their representatives to Congress to provide their anti-BCS case alongside with the MWC schools. Also BSU's President Kustra sent every MWC school a letter, requesting feedback on joining the MWC. BYU is the only one to have replied, I don't know if others did or not. So the notion the MWC is trying to steal BSU is garbage, BSU and Kustra are dying to get into the MWC.

It is still a great year for the MWC, 4-1 in bowl games, and therefore won the Conference Bowl Challenge Cup for the third time. 3 teams will be ranked in the top 25, still no other non-AQ conference has ever achieved this. Add BSU to the conference and perception and the numbers will back our claim to be an AQ conference.

Boise State will be invited to the MWC before July 1, 2010. Book it.

JJG
01-05-2010, 08:09 AM
I would LOVE it if BSU went to the mountain west. It is without a doubt better than the WAC.

BSU, Utah, TCU, BYU have all had success on the "big stage" and it makes a compelling arguement for the MTW getting an AQ

Garcia Bronco
01-05-2010, 08:19 AM
That will be a tough game. I have a lot of respect for Beamer and what Va Tech is all about.

I would have to assume that Va Tech is going to be a top 10 or 15 program next year, right?

Maybe...maybe not. I am sure they'll rank us pre-season, but we have a bunch of senior moving on up front and our offense just isn't high powered and our defense is the worse its been in decades.

Garcia Bronco
01-05-2010, 08:22 AM
I think if the PAC-10 were smart they would draw in Boise or even better...the Big 12 would. Or hell expand the Big 12 to 14 teams and pick up Boise, Utah, TCU and kick someone out of the North...either Mizzou(they can go to the Big Ten) Or CU can go to the WAC where they belong. :P

go_broncos
01-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Atleast some broncos team won

Jason in LA
01-05-2010, 09:45 AM
That was a good game and I hope both teams will get some respect out of it. But it does seem like a hollow victory for Boise State (would have been the same for TCU) because the BCS folks pretty much pulled a fast one by having them play each other (or did it just work out that way?). These teams would have been able to prove themselves if they had gotten a chance to play teams from BCS conferences. If Boise St had beaten Florida then the BCS would have looked like crap. The folks at the BCS didn't want that to happen. It sucks that neither Boise State or TCU really had an opportunity to prove themselves.

Garcia Bronco
01-05-2010, 10:51 AM
That was a good game and I hope both teams will get some respect out of it. But it does seem like a hollow victory for Boise State (would have been the same for TCU) because the BCS folks pretty much pulled a fast one by having them play each other (or did it just work out that way?). These teams would have been able to prove themselves if they had gotten a chance to play teams from BCS conferences. If Boise St had beaten Florida then the BCS would have looked like crap. The folks at the BCS didn't want that to happen. It sucks that neither Boise State or TCU really had an opportunity to prove themselves.

Boise St wouldn't beat Florida. They spared Boise College and TCU an allowed one of them to win a game and keep their argument alive. Don't weep for Boise either...they just pocketed over 10 million for thie conference.

OBF1
01-05-2010, 11:03 AM
It was a good game and both teams looked good in the national spotlight. Both conferences made out on the financial side as well as future recruiting. Too many of you keep selling Boise State short when all they do is win games.

Bronco LB52
01-05-2010, 11:22 AM
49-4 (record in Peterson's career) is unbelievable for a program that wasn't even playing Division 1-A football twenty years ago.

loborugger
01-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Boise St wouldn't beat Florida. They spared Boise College and TCU an allowed one of them to win a game and keep their argument alive. Don't weep for Boise either...they just pocketed over 10 million for thie conference.

Ya, just like they wouldnt beat Oklahoma... or Oregon. Or the Broncos werent gonna beat Green Bay in the SB. Hell, teams like Florida wont even schedule Boise State. Cuz' they are afraid of them.

Maybe Boise can beat Florida. Maybe they cant. There is only one way to find out.

The BCS specifically picked those two non-BCS schools for that game... otherwise, how do you get #3 playing #6?

Garcia Bronco
01-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Ya, just like they wouldnt beat Oklahoma... or Oregon. Or the Broncos werent gonna beat Green Bay in the SB. Hell, teams like Florida wont even schedule Boise State. Cuz' they are afraid of them.

Maybe Boise can beat Florida. Maybe they cant. There is only one way to find out.

The BCS specifically picked those two non-BCS schools for that game... otherwise, how do you get #3 playing #6?

The BCS only puts the number 1 vs the number 2 team. That's it. Those other bowls pick their teams in a round robin fashion based on revenue predictions and other factors. This win agasint OU is so over blown. First off OU had it's WR in at QB. It also assumes OU was good enough to even be in that game and Boise barely beat them in a thrilling finish. Still they wouldn't beat Florida. This Florida team is better than any college team in a long time. Even better than USC from earlier in the decade.

loborugger
01-05-2010, 02:00 PM
The BCS only puts the number 1 vs the number 2 team. That's it. Those other bowls pick their teams in a round robin fashion based on revenue predictions and other factors. This win agasint OU is so over blown. First off OU had it's WR in at QB. It also assumes OU was good enough to even be in that game and Boise barely beat them in a thrilling finish. Still they wouldn't beat Florida. This Florida team is better than any college team in a long time. Even better than USC from earlier in the decade.

Really? Is that why they got dominated by Alabama in the SEC Champ? Tebow was weeping at the beginning of the 4th, that is how far outta it Florida was.

And speaking of the Tide, lets see if Texas - who did its level best to make Suh a household name nationwide - even rises up to the occasion. You still gonna defend this turd if Texas goes down 44 to 10?

LET 'EM PLAY!

woodall
01-05-2010, 02:46 PM

You are a moron! I am so going to enjoy BSU beating your loser Hokies next year.

Garcia Bronco
01-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Really? Is that why they got dominated by Alabama in the SEC Champ? Tebow was weeping at the beginning of the 4th, that is how far outta it Florida was.

And speaking of the Tide, lets see if Texas - who did its level best to make Suh a household name nationwide - even rises up to the occasion. You still gonna defend this turd if Texas goes down 44 to 10?

LET 'EM PLAY!

Texas isn't going to lose by 34 points. Alabama is that good. That's why they beat Florida like that.

Suh was already a name long before that Texas game

Garcia Bronco
01-05-2010, 02:49 PM
You are a moron! I am so going to enjoy BSU beating your loser Hokies next year.

LOL. Bring it. We paid them 1.25 million to play us.