PDA

View Full Version : Top Story on Front Page: Volunteer Draft Writers Wanted!

Bronco Bob
01-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Perhaps it should be changed to "Pathetic Broncos no contest for reborn Chiefs"?

:-*

Taco John
01-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Anyone interested in writing about the Draft for the front page? Send me a PM.

broncocalijohn
01-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Lex would but he wont be available on the Mane for a few more weeks.

Dagmar
01-04-2010, 11:08 PM
lex would but he wont be available on the mane for a few more weeks.

rofl!

brncs_fan
01-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Lex would but he wont be available on the Mane for a few more weeks.

What did I miss?

Dagmar
01-05-2010, 04:14 PM
What did I miss?

Never cross the family line.

Lev Vyvanse
01-05-2010, 05:02 PM
I think broncowarrior is the only professional writer we have on the mane. Have you asked him yet?

I'll do it but I can't write and don't watch much college football. Let me know.

broncosteven
01-05-2010, 07:09 PM
I think broncowarrior is the only professional writer we have on the mane. Have you asked him yet?

I'll do it but I can't write and don't watch much college football. Let me know.

You are wrong. There are at least a couple more.

Lev Vyvanse
01-05-2010, 07:16 PM

About broncowarrior being a writer? **** man you got me. ROFL!

broncosteven
01-05-2010, 07:27 PM
About broncowarrior being a writer? **** man you got me. ROFL!

Now I am confused

brncs_fan
01-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Never cross the family line.

Care to indulge me a little more?

missingnumber7
01-06-2010, 08:00 AM

I might actually read the front page to see the goofy crap that Mock would write.

broncocalijohn
01-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Care to indulge me a little more?

Once again, he went after Popps' daughter. I think this time it was over the line (the other times probably could have been). Search LEX and look at his posts. It should be from the last ones he put up. It might be a 30 day ban but I am not sure and dont think of it too much to care.
How about Titan? He has a blog and does some great stories on there. Many probably would be from a fans perspective. I think SoCal and Kaylore should put their TC posts on the MANE page so you get the traffic there. TJ, it would make it more professional too. After all, we have a story about "Pathetic" Chiefs from over a month ago when they came right back to our place and destroyed us.

vancejohnson82
01-06-2010, 11:53 AM
I would love to take a crack at it

Bronx33
01-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Once again, he went after Popps' daughter. I think this time it was over the line (the other times probably could have been). Search LEX and look at his posts. It should be from the last ones he put up. It might be a 30 day ban but I am not sure and dont think of it too much to care.
How about Titan? He has a blog and does some great stories on there. Many probably would be from a fans perspective. I think SoCal and Kaylore should put their TC posts on the MANE page so you get the traffic there. TJ, it would make it more professional too. After all, we have a story about "Pathetic" Chiefs from over a month ago when they came right back to our place and destroyed us.

Sadly when one is subjected to a board imposed time out you can't open their profile.( it tried) :P

Vegas_Bronco
01-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Give me 3 articles a season TJ! I love to write and assemble information in a 'decent' manner....no editor needed.

50 best games of 50 years thread ;)