PDA

View Full Version : Odd request

DarkHorse
01-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Sorry for this request guys - I was out yesterday with my wife taking our CCW course and we were unable to watcht he game. I did however TiVo the game only by mistake I clicked on NFL.com when we got home and accidentely saw the score - it disgusted me to the point that I didn't even watch the replay.

Were there any bright spots - big runs, big plays, defensive plays, hits, etc.... that you guys could fill me in on so I can just forward thru it.

Help a brotha out - I DON'T want to watch the entire game where we get completely mauled.

Yeah I know "suck it up and watch us stink" blah blah blah - but please someone out there show mercy on me and just tell me where some off the positive highlights (if any?) are.

Thanks!

Killericon
01-04-2010, 08:43 AM
http://cpeople.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/laughing1.jpg

DarkHorse
01-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Nevermind I just watched the highlight video on nfl.com - that's plenty for me.

What a freaking joke.

oubronco
01-04-2010, 08:57 AM
best friends on 1

best friends

cmhargrove
01-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Sorry for this request guys - I was out yesterday with my wife taking our CCW course and we were unable to watcht he game. I did however TiVo the game only by mistake I clicked on NFL.com when we got home and accidentely saw the score - it disgusted me to the point that I didn't even watch the replay.

Were there any bright spots - big runs, big plays, defensive plays, hits, etc.... that you guys could fill me in on so I can just forward thru it.

Help a brotha out - I DON'T want to watch the entire game where we get completely mauled.

Yeah I know "suck it up and watch us stink" blah blah blah - but please someone out there show mercy on me and just tell me where some off the positive highlights (if any?) are.

Thanks!

Jabbar Gaffney can play ball. Brandon Lloyd is a capable #3 receiver. Andre Goodman was our best corner this year.

Otherwise...meh...

Pick Six
01-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Gaffney showed that he can be the #1 receiver. I just wish that the rest of the team showed up...