PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a quieter season in 2010?

eddie mac
01-04-2010, 07:32 AM
I feel like I've been swinging on a pendulum for 10 months or so.

I dont ever remember one season with so many highs and lows it's been totally sureal.

The lows of losing Shanahan and Cutler, Marshall playing up, injuries to Harris and Royal down the stretch, seeing Simms at QB, that 2-8 slump, not making the playoffs and playing like utter crap in 2 home games against 2 of the worst teams in this league.

Compared to the highs of getting a new Coach, having 4 1st rounders at our disposal in 2 drafts, (only 1 left now though), winning that ****ing game in Cincinnati with that Stokley catch, beating the Patriots at home, the Chargers away and the Cowboys and Giants at home then crushing the Chiefs in Kansas in December, player highs from Marshall's NFL record at Indy, Dumervil winning the sack race etc etc.

**** but this has been a different season for good and bad reasons. For once though I'd like to go through the year with as little drama as possible, where coaches dont have massive ego's, players do what they're told and dont sulk and our team gets judged on their performances on the field and not who got the best out of the Cutler trade.

Can't everyone in Denver just get along or is that too much to ask, or will the press continue to fan flames in order to keep selling their product and hope that there's a story at the end of JA's tail.

vancejohnson82
01-04-2010, 07:40 AM
honestly, I would just like to know who is going to show up each week....this Jekyll and Hyde stuff from thsi franchise is getting out of control....

orinjkrush
01-04-2010, 08:47 AM
given the raw emotions out there, i expect more drama. McBellichik tends to amplify not modulate.