PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question for Those Calling for Josh to be Fired

Killericon
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM
If the Broncos had beaten Oakland and Kansas City at home, and lost to the Cowboys and the Bengals instead, and still finished 8-8, do you think your reaction would be as strong as it is? Poll to follow.

SureShot
01-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Its not the 8-8 record that has people calling for his head its the 2-8 record.

Killericon
01-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Its not the 8-8 record that has people calling for his head its the 2-8 record.

Why don't we count the first 6 games?

Jason in LA
01-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Firing a coach after one year on the job is not a good idea. I've been very critical of McD and this team, but pulling the plug after a year is kind of dumb.

SureShot
01-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Why don't we count the first 6 games?

They count, but change was made because of late season collapses by the previous regime. Dont you think all other head coaches should be held to the same standards?

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 09:49 PM
no I want him fired because he splits locker rooms and has no clue as to what he is doing .

he wants to run the Denver Broncos like the NE patriots completely with a different set of players ! has that ever worked out if so I bet it took at least 5 years .

he is now talking moving all of what is left of last years O out the door . that is a complete overhaul that will take years and year and year.......................

SureShot
01-03-2010, 09:50 PM
For the record I'm not calling for him to be fired so I didnt vote.

ZONA
01-03-2010, 09:50 PM
I think the Josh haters don't care what the record is/was or who we beat or lost too. Most of the die hard haters have been haters since before day 1 and were mostly still pissed at the fact that Shanny was fired. I doubt they ever really give Josh a chance to win them over.

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Firing a coach after one year on the job is not a good idea. I've been very critical of McD and this team, but pulling the plug after a year is kind of dumb.

Why you say that ? should we allow him to turn the broncos into an expansion team ?

Killericon
01-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Why you say that ? should we allow him to turn the broncos into an expansion team ?

Yes. He is saying that because he wants the Broncos to suck. That's exactly right.

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 09:52 PM
I think the Josh haters don't care what the record is/was or who we beat or lost too. Most of the die hard haters have been haters since before day 1 and were mostly still pissed at the fact that Shanny was fired. I doubt they ever really give Josh a chance to win them over.

you are full of ****

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 10:01 PM
if you turn over the team like Mcd is talking you will not hit on about every 6 or 7th draft pick . yes the draft is nice but it takes huge amounts of time to totally rebuild a team in this fashion. and to the people that talk draft a QB well add on 4 to 5 years developing them .people act like tearing down a team like this is going to be easy .

if we do what it looks like this off season we should strip to the bare bones and trade every player worth there salt . and start completely over. Then yes keep McD but people better be read for the #1 pick the next year and being bottom feeders for a few years.

Killericon
01-03-2010, 10:02 PM
you are full of ****

There's 4 groups. Pro-McDaniels, Anti-McDaniels, Pro-Shanahan, and Anti-Shanahan. I'm a Pro-McDaniels and Pro-Shanahan person myself, but you're crazy if you think that most people aren't "Pro" one and "Anti" the other.

go_broncos
01-03-2010, 10:05 PM
I am not happy with the way we lose games during Nov and Dec.
We started 6-0 and finished 8-8..Titans started 0-6 and then finished 8-8.
I would be more optimistic in 2010 if i am a Titan fan.

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 10:05 PM
one of my biggest reason to get rid of this coach is simple he is a one trick poney . the NFL has his number .

NE cheating SB's

NE with the D Signals in the helmet going down hill in a hurry .

So Zona bite me .

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 10:08 PM
There's 4 groups. Pro-McDaniels, Anti-McDaniels, Pro-Shanahan, and Anti-Shanahan. I'm a Pro-McDaniels and Pro-Shanahan person myself, but you're crazy if you think that most people aren't "Pro" one and "Anti" the other.

I don't hate McD but see him as a person trying to duplicate another team .

Someone should tell the dip **** to think for himself . He is the Denver Broncos Coach .

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 10:13 PM
when you got a team you use all of that team . I love some of McD quotes this year week 8 we are still trying to find out what some of these guys do good ....LOL man I tell you he is spending $150 mill and he does not know how to utilize them ?

Oh by the way the season is over and he still is trying good god fire the man .

slyinky
01-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I am not happy with the way we lose games during Nov and Dec.
We started 6-0 and finished 8-8..Titans started 0-6 and then finished 8-8.
I would be more optimistic in 2010 if i am a Titan fan.

Was going to post the same thing, only I would be way more optimistic if I were Titan fan.

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I want Willey cagey coach

to the people that LTAO at the raiders and the chiefs fans be ready for a really bad year next year

Killericon
01-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Was going to post the same thing, only I would be way more optimistic if I were Titan fan.

I would be too, but that's not to say we should be dismal about the Broncos.

Jason in LA
01-03-2010, 10:43 PM

It is just dumb to fire a coach after one year. It is rarely done. I hated that Shanahan was fired, and had to come to grips with the hiring of McD. So I'm willing to give him enough time to prove what he can do.

I thought Pat Bowlen was out of his mind for a few things this past off season. But I'd say that he was totally out to lunch if he fired McD already. I'd question if he was competent enough to remain the owner if he did that. You can't keep hitting the reset button. Look at what that's gotten the Raiders. And They don't even fire coaches after 16 games.

OBF1
01-03-2010, 10:46 PM

Most of the fan base has been turned into expansion fans why not the team???

Broncoman13
01-03-2010, 11:08 PM
For the record I'm not calling for him to be fired so I didnt vote.

Ditto

sisterhellfyre
01-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Ditto

I'm not calling for him to be fired, but I voted anyhow just to mess with the poll results. :-)

Sassy
01-03-2010, 11:21 PM
It is just dumb to fire a coach after one year. It is rarely done. I hated that Shanahan was fired, and had to come to grips with the hiring of McD. So I'm willing to give him enough time to prove what he can do.

I thought Pat Bowlen was out of his mind for a few things this past off season. But I'd say that he was totally out to lunch if he fired McD already. I'd question if he was competent enough to remain the owner if he did that. You can't keep hitting the reset button. Look at what that's gotten the Raiders. And They don't even fire coaches after 16 games.

There's some with common sense around here! :)

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 11:28 PM

so you are fine throwing away the rest of the hold overs and not winning a game next year if so we should trade all the players that will net draft picks if we do this I will be good with it . but the people that think we can dump whats left on the roster and still stay competitive is really in a dream world .

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 11:29 PM
then with the first pick in 2011 Ryan Mallet

~Crash~
01-03-2010, 11:30 PM
4 years after that we might have something

uplink
01-03-2010, 11:35 PM
does anyone want him fired?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">