PDA

View Full Version : Accountability (the good bye thread)

gyldenlove
01-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Here are some quotes following the KC game:

“As embarrassing as this was, you have to go back and watch this. You want to know which guys stepped up and gave it their all … or did some guys just fold it up?” Holliday said.

Mcdaniels went out of his way to ensure that every single player out there was 100% dedicated so Holliday must be speaking of the coaching staff, or maybe he is just making sure he is not a Bronco next year. Regardless, he is clearly not with the program - so bye buy Vonnie.

“We’re not going to look back on it and say that cost us this game. That happened, whatever,” said Gaffney

That is a bad attitude, so I doubt we will be seeing you around anytime soon. Bye bye Gaffney.

“We’ve got to look at what may be the common denominator in why we’re not finishing better than we’re finishing,” McDaniels said.

Seeing as all the players were dedicated and handpicked to ensure they would play their best, the common denominator must be coaching - or maybe the players didn't play so well and the coach who picked them is to blame by proxy. Either way, it was good knowing you hoodie - bye bye Mcdaniels.

“When this happens against a team like Kansas City. These guys had over 500 yards of total offense—I don’t think they’ve gotten that in the last three, four games. It’s ridiculous.

“Charles is a good back, no doubt about it. We knew that coming in. But what did he have, 300 yards by himself? That’s embarrassing.”

500 yards to the Chiefs, getting blown out last year by a good San Diego team on the road was bad, but getting blown out at home against a bad Chiefs team? This kind of thing makes the Lions take notice and say, holy ****, at least we are not that bad - so bye bye Nolan, happy trails.

Derrick Johnson has in his career 4 INTS (prior to tonight) and no defensive TDs, thanks to Kyle "Mistake free super accurate QB" Orton he increased his INTs by 50% for his career! and added his first 2 TDs. Bye bye Orton, a word of advice: grow your neckbeard back, at least that made you interesting - since talented and succesful seems to be something you will never achieve.

Anyone who thinks Marshal didn't dog it against the Raiders is kidding themselves. Those drops IMO were on purpose. His numbers this yr good enough to get a great deal, now it's time to get even with Broncos for not paying him earlier.

I don't trust Marshall and hope we get a 1st and 3rd for him in FA.

Daniel Graham, the jury is in, those drops were on purpose, I guess you are getting back at Mcdaniels for making you block more than recieving, we all know that is why you left New England - so bye bye Mr Accountability.

extralife
01-03-2010, 09:03 PM
harsh

Broncoman13
01-03-2010, 09:03 PM
;D funny

bombay
01-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Uncomfortably dumb.

KipCorrington25
01-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Well we can all agree Graham didn't show up today, I guess he wanted an extra week of vacation.

ayjackson
01-03-2010, 09:08 PM
This kind of thing makes the Lions take notice and say, holy ****, at least we are not that bad

The Lions already knew this because one of their last wins was a pasting of us two years ago.

orinjkrush
01-03-2010, 09:10 PM
accountability should extend to the owner as well.

he facilitated this mess.

broncosteven
01-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Well we can all agree Graham didn't show up today, I guess he wanted an extra week of vacation.

How did he get to be a Captain? By his stellar pass catching or his ability to back his coach no matter what the drama?

frerottenextelway
01-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Did he really say Marshall dropped a pass on purpose? Lol, what a retard.

go_broncos
01-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I don't see the future bright..Our defense sucks, ST is OK and offense is horrible.
Look at Rex Ryan..He was defensive coach and right now jets are no 1 in defense.
Our coach is offensive minded and our offense sucks.

Borks147
01-03-2010, 09:48 PM
How did he get to be a Captain? By his stellar pass catching or his ability to back his coach no matter what the drama?

he was captain last year too - nice try though!

Bronco Yoda
01-03-2010, 09:51 PM
The soothing sounds of Josh ... 'Rest in Peace '09 Broncos'
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ju-SZVFoKAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ju-SZVFoKAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Boltjolt
01-03-2010, 10:25 PM
This guy wasnt shy about what he thinks

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/12739198/week-17-judgements-big-d-in-dallas-looks-promising

things I don't like

Denver in the second half of any season. This was the year the Broncos were going to the playoffs, especially after they won their first six. But then we forgot: It's Denver, and the Broncos have more trouble closing a season than Favre has saying goodbye. They lost eight of their last 10 this year. They lost four of their last six in 2008 ... and four of their last six in 2007 ... and five of their last seven in 2006 and ... I think you get the idea. What's more, the last two seasons they had to win their finales to have a shot at the playoffs, and not only didn't they do that, their opponents produced 96 points. These guys don't need Brandon Marshall; they need Mariano Rivera. <!-- / message --> <!-- controls --> http://www.thenflforum.com/vbulletin/images/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.thenflforum.com/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1071195)

Killericon
01-03-2010, 10:29 PM
accountability should extend to the owner as well.

he facilitated this mess.

Years and Years of Bowlen being called the best owner in sports, one bad year, and you want him out? Christ almighty...

gunns
01-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Years and Years of Bowlen being called the best owner in sports, one bad year, and you want him out? Christ almighty...

Uh, I'm not calling for the owner to be outted, but one bad year? Uh, it's been a hell of a lot more than that and he's accountable for every bad and good year.

orinjkrush
01-04-2010, 08:52 AM

didn't say i wanted him out. i said he shares accountability.