PDA

View Full Version : Post KC Presser?

DrFate
01-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Anybody see a press conference? Any links?

bpc
01-03-2010, 06:04 PM
McD should have just walked out. He could have made out like his coaching performance in the 2nd half of this year.

DBroncos4life
01-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Any question about Marshall or Sheff, he wasn't going to talk about it. He loves Gaffney and he wants to coach him for years to come. We didn't finish well and that's why we are not going to the playoffs.

slatimer
01-03-2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/denverbroncos/profile?team=DEN

Lev Vyvanse
01-03-2010, 06:06 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81577cf2/Broncos-postgame-press-conference

strafen
01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
KC made more plays than we did, we still have lot more work to do, yada, yada, yada, that will be my guess

DrFate
01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Thanks to all

LongDongJohnson
01-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Thanks to all

youre welcome

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81577cf2/Broncos-postgame-press-conference

Watching that...where do people get this "ego" and "immature" thing about McDaniels? I saw no glimpse of anyone's ego being above the team in his comments.

snowspot66
01-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Watching that...where do people get this "ego" and "immature" thing about McDaniels? I saw no glimpse of anyone's ego being above the team in his comments.

They don't like him or Orton so they just make up **** to knock on them. All legitimate knocks on them are completely ignored for blind fury at them and anybody who might point out the problems with their anger.

TonyR
01-03-2010, 06:32 PM

Great point. It's a narrative the haters have created, or have had created for them, and they're running with it. Myself, I'm behind him and I'm giving the guy another year at least. And since Mr. Bowlen will be doing the same the haters should either get on board or take a hiatus.

DrFate
01-03-2010, 06:33 PM

Everytime I see/hear him talk I think the same thing - this guy's a prick.

He claims everyone is accountable - but apparently he isn't. And I'm so sick of him constantly going to the media to 'show who's boss'. Real NFL coaches don't need the media to tell the players who is in charge. Everybody knows already. When does he ever take responsibility for the results?

snowspot66
01-03-2010, 06:36 PM

He claims everyone is accountable - but apparently he isn't. And I'm so sick of him constantly going to the media to 'show who's boss'. Real NFL coaches don't need the media to tell the players who is in charge. Everybody knows already. When does he ever take responsibility for the results?

Where has he said he isn't responsible? Seriously. Find one instance.

Until you can you're just making **** up.

Lev Vyvanse
01-03-2010, 06:39 PM

He said everyone was responsible staff and players. How does that not include himself?

colorado jones
01-03-2010, 07:13 PM

Who cares? Would you prefer him to be a smiling nice guy? I feel like this team needs someone up in their face....