PDA

View Full Version : Hell yeah!!!!!!

KC Paul
01-03-2010, 06:16 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!

As bad as this season's been (and it's been REAL bad, btw), this game today just made up for it.....we FINALLY won a focking game in that utter craphole of a stadium!!!!! Holy S-H-I-T, you just do not understand just how much I completely HATE and DESPISE the Denver Donkeys!!! Oh, and LJ WHO???? Jamaal Charles is now the focking MAN in Kansas City!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

frerottenextelway
01-03-2010, 06:18 PM
diagf

broncoblue
01-03-2010, 06:19 PM
go and play with your hand troll

bpc
01-03-2010, 06:19 PM
This thread is warranted. As sad as it is to be a chiefs fan, they have more momentum after their last ten than we do going into 2010. 6-0 seems like a couple seasons ago.

KC Paul
01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
6-0 and MISS the playoffs??? The Chiefs haven't even done THAT before! LMFAO!!!

dsmoot
01-03-2010, 06:25 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!

As bad as this season's been (and it's been REAL bad, btw), this game today just made up for it.....we FINALLY won a focking game in that utter craphole of a stadium!!!!! Holy S-H-I-T, you just do not understand just how much I completely HATE and DESPISE the Denver Donkeys!!! Oh, and LJ WHO???? Jamaal Charles is now the focking MAN in Kansas City!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I am sorry you feel that way. I have had nothing but good experiences with the Chief fans at Arrowhead, even when Denver has a long history of poor play there. It has certainly been difficult to watch the Chiefs implode from the inside with unbelievable mismanagement. Charles is obviously quite a talent. Is he big enough to take the pounding with the types of carries Holmes and LJ got there.

go_broncos
You just won your SB...

broncoblue

cock

KC Paul
01-03-2010, 11:54 PM
You just won your SB...
Correct...we sure as hell did. Made my season. !Booya! :thumbsup:

SonOfLe-loLang
01-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Great, we can all play golf together now. Enjoy your 3-13 season or whatever you were

spdirty
01-04-2010, 12:02 AM

Well, first you guys have to GET to 6-0 before you get the chance to blow it. Whens the last time you c0ckstains were 6-0?

Rabb
01-04-2010, 12:07 AM
go **** yourself troll

Florida_Bronco
01-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Why has this thread not been flushed yet?

WABronco
01-04-2010, 12:36 AM
diagf

die in a grease fire?

ZONA
01-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Well, first you guys have to GET to 6-0 before you get the chance to blow it. Whens the last time you c0ckstains were 6-0?

I was just about to say the same thing. Only a retarded Chiefs fan who is so used to losing, would rejoice over a single win (division or not) even though they only won 4 games all year and have only won 10 games in the past 3 years. I'll take a heartbreak loss and just missing the playoffs any day if the only other choice was having to watch the Chiefs lose nearly every week, year after year, after year.

Donk
01-04-2010, 12:55 AM
I was just about to say the same thing. Only a retarded Chiefs fan who is so used to losing, would rejoice over a single win (division or not) even though they only won 4 games all year and have only won 10 games in the past 3 years. I'll take a heartbreak loss and just missing the playoffs any day if the only other choice was having to watch the Chiefs lose nearly every week, year after year, after year.

Like Mc Daniels rejoicing the win over the Pats.

Bronco LB52
01-04-2010, 01:06 AM
KC Paula hasn't been here since August 27. You have no room to talk, coward.

Baba Booey
01-04-2010, 01:09 AM
At least Bob is funny

ZONA
01-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Like Mc Daniels rejoicing the win over the Pats.

It was his mentor. I would have done the same. Most people would have also.

A Chiefs fan can certainly rejoice over this win. They have every right and they SHOULD enjoy it. But as the original poster said "this game made up for it", suggesting that a single win was enough to put all the bad aside from the entire season. If that's the norm for a Chiefs fan then so be it. If the Broncos won on average 3 games a year for the past 3 years, I don't care if we won the last game of the year by 50 over the Chiefs, I'm not going to say this game made up for it. I would have probably said, where the hell has that kind of play been all year, and still would have been upset at the poor team performance for the entire year. And I certainly would not be going to the other teams boards talking **** when my team is one of the worst in the league over the last 3 years.