PDA

View Full Version : worst final 10 games since 1967

Gort
01-03-2010, 05:02 PM
2-8 after a 6-0 start. i'm off the McD bandwagon. not saying fire him, just that next year better be worth the heartbreak of this year. if it's not, then his hiring was a mistake.

Ambiguous
01-03-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm with you, but really these losses to the Raiders and the Chiefs are just unacceptable.

I know it takes time, but this just sucks to think we might have another 2 or 3 years of this crap.

go_broncos
01-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the club..I compared Mcd's playcalling to Zorn earlier.

Zorn will be fired tomorrow..Mcd needs to be fired immediately..

broncofan7
01-03-2010, 05:18 PM
but Broncofan7 is a douche for pointing out the downward trend that we were in.......

SportinOne
01-03-2010, 05:20 PM
but Broncofan7 is a douche for pointing out the downward trend that we were in.......

I agree with some of what you have said and am still pissed about Cutler being dealt but i didn't go prancing around like a moron making thread after thread to call attention to myself. You, sir, are a special case.

broncofan7
01-03-2010, 05:27 PM
I agree with some of what you have said and am still pissed about Cutler being dealt but i didn't go prancing around like a moron making thread after thread to call attention to myself. You, sir, are a special case.

I am not one to stand back and take idiocy lightly...and taking a gander at the homerism displayed on this board week in and week out, I felt it my duty to try and lead them to the LIGHT.

Captain 'Dre
01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
These past 10 games have been extremely humbling, especially after breaking from the gate so well.

Guess I allowed myself to believe that Mayor McFist had assembled a truly competitive team with some dynamic leadersihp (Dawkins).

The early performance of the 'D' was intoxicating and deceptive. And this season shows that no matter how talented a player (B.Marsh) is, if he creates distractions, it really wears the team down.

But as badly as the season turned, I'm still relieved to be rid of Jay Cutler (The Golden Douchebag).

azbroncfan
01-04-2010, 09:34 AM
I would of rather started 2-8 and win the last 6 than the abortion that we had.