PDA

View Full Version : Is it?

broncoblue
01-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Cowher time?

long beach bronco
01-03-2010, 04:48 PM
I hope so, Mcd should be fired. I have never seen so much disfunction between a coach and his top players ever. He needs to go. He has lost this team.

iDENVER
01-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Cowher time?

McD is not going anywhere

broncoblue
01-03-2010, 04:59 PM
McD is not going anywhere

why? weve lost to the piles of of the nfl..hes lost the players..traded or about to trade assets....jhc not just a loss but a ass shagging by the chiefs,,not any old team but the rubbish of the nfl.

loborugger
01-03-2010, 05:22 PM
No, No, and No.

And in case that wasnt clear...

No.

Unless, of course we have become an unstable crap franchise that replaces HC every season, ala the Raiders. And we havent gotten there. We havent been to the play offs in 4 years, but we arent to the point of recycling coaches every year.

broncoblue
01-03-2010, 05:22 PM
bed time...cowher time...im so pissed off im sleeeping in the spare room cos i know im gonna toss an turn and wriggle all night

broncoblue
01-03-2010, 05:24 PM
No, No, and No.

No.

Unless, of course we have become an unstable crap franchise that replaces HC every season, ala the Raiders. And we havent gotten there. We havent been to the play offs in 4 years, but we arent to the point of recycling coaches every year.

but today was as bad as ive ever seen since i become a bronco in 1982

NYBronco
01-03-2010, 05:27 PM
I hope so, Mcd should be fired. I have never seen so much disfunction between a coach and his top players ever. He needs to go. He has lost this team.

The dysfunction seems to be coming from a few top players or at least a few that think they are top players. House cleaning takes time.

broncoblue
01-03-2010, 05:28 PM
mcd or cowher?

loborugger
01-03-2010, 05:30 PM

Really? Worse than last season's finale? Or how about last year's trouncing at home to the Raiders? Or how about the loss to SF that left us outta the play offs a few years back. Or how about those trips to Indy 5/6 years ago in the playoffs?

broncoblue
01-03-2010, 05:44 PM
lets keep it real////
look at the chiefs record over the last few years....TODAY WAS BAD.

broncosteven
01-03-2010, 05:46 PM
No, No, and No.

No.

We did hire the next Lane Kiffen last year so it could be possible.

loborugger
01-03-2010, 05:48 PM
We did hire the next Lane Kiffen last year so it could be possible.

The same Lane Kiffin who was running smack in the press about his owner while his owner was doing the same? Really? Do you really think we have reached that level?

snowspot66
01-03-2010, 05:58 PM
The same Lane Kiffin who was running smack in the press about his owner while his owner was doing the same? Really? Do you really think we have reached that level?

No room for logic in this thread.

Cowher wins one ****ing Super Bowl after 15 years and people think he's God's gift to football. He's as overrated as Tony Dungy.

Steelers fans wanted to run Cowher out of town and Colts fans are hating on Dungy thinking he held them back from winning multiple Super Bowls. Both lost all motivation for football after they won a ring.

You all want that here? I don't.

SureShot
01-03-2010, 05:59 PM
You always have to listen to offers right?

SonOfLe-loLang
01-03-2010, 06:02 PM
you know whats weird, im not looking for a coaching change, but the word cowher did raise my eyebrows. This team is in some serious need of discipline. I hope McD can recover from this because it appears that he lost his team.

Rigs11
01-03-2010, 06:04 PM
you people have no freaking patience. just stop it already.

bombay
01-03-2010, 06:04 PM

Really? All the beatdowns this team took last year were better than this one?

Archer81
01-03-2010, 06:09 PM

52-21 was worse. 55-10 was worse. 41-7 was worse. OT loss to San Fran a few years back was worse.

:Broncos:

broncosteven
01-03-2010, 07:29 PM

Our HC called out 2 players before the Penultimate game of the year.

How do you think the team would respond after that?

Either way it is sad.

loborugger
01-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Our HC called out 2 players before the Penultimate game of the year.

How do you think the team would respond after that?

Either way it is sad.

A home game against a 3 and 12 team is now penultimate? Really?

Well, seeing as how penultimate means next to last, I guess that was incorrect.

Either way - with the exception of the AFC title game season, late season stumbling is the way of this team. World beaters in Sept and bumblers in December. Why melt down now? Why not give the new guy a couple of season to reverse the madness?

ScottXray
01-03-2010, 08:01 PM
A home game against a 3 and 12 team is now penultimate? Really?

Well, seeing as how penultimate means next to last, I guess that was incorrect.

Either way - with the exception of the AFC title game season, late season stumbling is the way of this team. World beaters in Sept and bumblers in December. Why melt down now? Why not give the new guy a couple of season to reverse the madness?

+1

Disappointing end to a season that started fast....but they ended up 8-8 and
that is about where I hoped they would be before the season started.

the 6-0 start skewed all expectations, but they are who we thought they were ....a middle of the pack team. We need more talent on both sides of the line.

rmsanger
01-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Time for Shanny part deaux :-) in my dreams...

dbfan4life
01-03-2010, 08:08 PM
I said last offseason, there is no way Bowlen fires the coach. I say it again. I don't know if I want to be wrong.

ColoradoDarin
01-03-2010, 08:10 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7w64fbqYQY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7w64fbqYQY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lostknight
01-03-2010, 08:17 PM
No, as much of a mockery he has been at times, he has also been brilliant at times. McDaniels deserves a bit more time.