PDA

View Full Version : We've Seen This Movie Before. It's Great, Isn't It?

RhymesayersDU
01-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Kyle Orton = Jake Plummer

"No Mistake Jake" was awesome until the game meant something. Then the INTs came out. This movie sucked back then and it sucks now. But hey, Kyle Orton is a nice guy in the locker room and a great leader. So he's got that going for him.

Dagmar
01-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Why not post more racist stuff you ****.

RhymesayersDU
White QBs with beards suck 100% of the time.

It's all I can think of at the moment.

DrFate
That's just silly - Plummer took the Broncos to the AFCC game.

SoDak Bronco
01-03-2010, 05:15 PM
time to draft a new QB hopefully Bradford

RhymesayersDU
01-03-2010, 05:16 PM
He did, and when the pressure is on his true form showed. Much like KO today.

Bigdawg26
01-03-2010, 05:18 PM
I think He reminds me more of Brian Griese... At least Jake Plummer would throw the ball down the field and scramble.. Orton is a statue that only throws 5 yard in and outs!!

SureShot
01-03-2010, 05:33 PM
I recommend seeing it in 3D. Its craptacular!

eddie mac
01-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Orton wasn't playing on defense today. He sucked but those 11 ****ers on defense didn't do a thing all game.

dsmoot
01-03-2010, 05:41 PM
I think He reminds me more of Brian Griese... At least Jake Plummer would throw the ball down the field and scramble.. Orton is a statue that only throws 5 yard in and outs!!

Jake would throw the ball downfield, but the results usually were horrid. I got sick of watching teams stack the box daring him to do it. Actually, from the pocket, Orton was slightly better. Plummer gave us the ability to at least make a play out of the pocket, Orton falls down. It is difficult to compare Orton to Plummer. Plummer had a better defense, a better offensive line, a better running game. In fairness to Orton, I am not sure what the Broncos can do now better than the Plummer Broncos. All I can say, It became clear we were not going to the next level with Jake and it is certainly clear we won't do it with Orton.

The off season discussions should be interesting. I hope people leave the get rid of McDaniels discussions. At least for a year, he is not going anywhere unless Bill Cowher suddenly wants to coach again. We need to re-evaluate everyone, a number of people disappeared the last half of this year and others are not worth the money coming due. That is certainly the MO with the Patriots .... don't overpay regardless what emotions may be with the fan base, even when there are some productive years left. Clear up the cap space of a few for a number of individuals that can upgrade positions across the board.