PDA

View Full Version : Time for Investco to walk out of this crap

EmpireOrange
01-03-2010, 03:11 PM
I've never seen a "pro" team play for vacation so overtly in my entire life. Time for fans to tell the organization to kiss thier black ass and walk the fack out.

bombay
01-03-2010, 03:12 PM
Please do. And keep walking.

phillybroncosnut
01-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Wutcha gonna say when we win this game?

broncobum6162
01-03-2010, 03:23 PM
I could have told you by our first possesion and KC's first possession we didn't come to play. Again!

Jesterhole
01-03-2010, 03:25 PM
Thank god this season is finally over. All the gimps in this place that sucked on McDouchbag's jock all season can suck it.

Broncos4Life
01-03-2010, 03:29 PM
A big **** YOU Mcdaniels! Go to Hell!

Dagmar
01-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Thank god this season is finally over. All the gimps in this place that sucked on McDouchbag's jock all season can suck it.

Wow. At least those people supported the Broncos. You have allowed your BILE to make you want the Broncos to lose because you have a hatred for McDaniels.

You are an absolute cretin.

woodall
01-03-2010, 03:34 PM
We only want the Broncos to lose so we can be rid of McDouchebag that much quicker!

Paladin
01-03-2010, 03:36 PM
What a bunch of fugging morons. Change your panties and watch the rest of the game on your TV.

snowspot66
01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
We only want the Broncos to lose so we can be rid of McDouchebag that much quicker!

Your fifth post is this lovely gem?

Can somebody ban this dip****? He's obviously never going to contribute anything of any value.

tsiguy96
01-03-2010, 04:07 PM
this is crazy, 259 yards?

this isnt just offense, this is the entire team getting exposed again. its crazy.

LongDongJohnson
01-03-2010, 04:09 PM
I've never seen a "pro" team play for vacation so overtly in my entire life. Time for fans to tell the organization to kiss thier black ass and walk the fack out.

kiss my black ass.

The Joker
01-03-2010, 04:18 PM
You never quit on your team...

Even when they quit on you...

I'm back to square one with McDaniels. First 6 games I thought he was a genius, last 10 he's looked like the clueless kid so many pegged him to be in preseason.

He has it all to prove again in my eyes. Firing him now would be insanity, anyone with any semblence of a brain will see that, but next season he'll need to really put a team together that doesn't absolutely melt in the latter stages.

We need real talent on the D-Line, and bigger bodies on the interior O-Line. If we draft a QB early, I won't complain either.

Horrible performance from a horrible set of chokers, plenty of new faces again next year please McDaniels.

Sodak
01-03-2010, 04:32 PM
I think MickyD blew his wad on the Patriots game.

Jesterhole
01-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Wow. At least those people supported the Broncos. You have allowed your BILE to make you want the Broncos to lose because you have a hatred for McDaniels.

You are an absolute cretin.

At what point did I say I didn't support the Broncos you useless douche? I think McDaniels is a joke, and want him gone. And all the girls on this board that supported him all year long can suck on it, because they were WRONG. He sucks, and now our team sucks worse because he is here.

Do us all a favor and drown yourself.

NYBronco
01-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Wow! Josina Anderson's everywhere.

smalltowngrll
01-03-2010, 05:32 PM
You'd think a fan would at least know how to spell the name of the field/stadium his team plays at! :nono:

tsiguy96
01-03-2010, 05:34 PM
josina anderson is the happiest person on the planet tonight. believe that.

Bronco LB52
01-03-2010, 08:08 PM

I hope the next time you walk out, the Broncos comeback from a 31-point deficit and you miss the greatest comeback in team history.

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 06:31 AM
At what point did I say I didn't support the Broncos you useless douche? I think McDaniels is a joke, and want him gone. And all the girls on this board that supported him all year long can suck on it, because they were WRONG. He sucks, and now our team sucks worse because he is here.

This "GIRL" says **** you!

vancejohnson82
01-04-2010, 06:34 AM

Posters like this are ruining the board....even BF7 and Rasta try to make a point...this is just tough guy internet talk from somebody who disappeared while we were winning and now wants to get attention