PDA

View Full Version : Updated Playoff Picture For Us

frerottenextelway
01-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Win + NYJ or BAL loss.

That's it.

bloodsunday
01-03-2010, 01:27 PM
The win part might be the hardest part :)

Dagmar
01-03-2010, 01:30 PM
The win part might be the hardest part :)

It's looking like it.

phillybroncosnut
01-03-2010, 01:41 PM
7-0 Ratbirds

phillybroncosnut
01-03-2010, 01:42 PM
I sware, it looks like we are trying to lose this game

broncobum6162
01-03-2010, 01:44 PM
I sware, it looks like we are trying to lose this game

Looks like the same ole same ole shiat we've been watchin! Why am I not surpised!

Ramathorn
01-03-2010, 02:12 PM
FN retarded to not EVEN have scheffler or marshall on the sidelines in case of emergency! Mcdaniels can suck it.

phillybroncosnut
01-03-2010, 02:17 PM
FN retarded to not EVEN have scheffler or marshall on the sidelines in case of emergency! Mcdaniels can suck it.

I kinda like it... Need authority in this league.

Dagmar
01-03-2010, 02:20 PM

Yup, let players do whatever the **** they want in the locker room, fake injuries, bitch about the coach etc... :thumbsup:

Ramathorn
01-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Yup, let players do whatever the **** they want in the locker room, fake injuries, b**** about the coach etc... :thumbsup:

Yeah, cause coach really knows what other peopls bodies are doin. Bmarsh is playin for a contract, even if its for another team. He doesnt want ot be benched. Mcdaniels is way to young and butts heads with everyone. IT happens in every walk of life. How many other teams in the nfl are having this same problem. 31 other teams and 55 players on each team, you do the math!! something wrong in denver with this coach

bloodsunday
01-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Yeah, cause coach really knows what other peopls bodies are doin. Bmarsh is playin for a contract, even if its for another team. He doesnt want ot be benched. Mcdaniels is way to young and butts heads with everyone. IT happens in every walk of life. How many other teams in the nfl are having this same problem. 31 other teams and 55 players on each team, you do the math!! something wrong in denver with this coach

Dude, it was Marshall that suggested he COULD NOT PLAY. McDaniels just went ahead and announced it a few days early to make a point. Marshall would not be on the field even if McDaniels had not publicly benched him. Not sure why people don't get that.

Steve Prefontaine
01-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Dude, it was Marshall that suggested he COULD NOT PLAY. McDaniels just went ahead and announced it a few days early to make a point. Marshall would not be on the field even if McDaniels had not publicly benched him. Not sure why people don't get that.
Also not sure why our head coach insists on getting into a dick measuring contest with his players constantly.

If Marshall is injured and can't play, then so be it. But for McDaniels to come out and make HIS call was just a bit amateur.

Ambiguous
01-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Update: No. ****ing. Way.