PDA

View Full Version : Welker Looks Done for the Season

Dedhed
01-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Welker went down with a knee injury in the 1st qtr of the Pats game and it looks serious. He's extremely emotional on the sidelines, which makes you think he knows he's done.

Huge bummer for him, but certainly makes the Pats a less threatening offense in the playoffs if we can somehow get in.

ol number 7
01-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Welker went down with a knee injury in the 1st qtr of the Pats game and it looks serious. He's extremely emotional on the sidelines, which makes you think he knows he's done.

Huge bummer for him, but certainly makes the Pats a less threatening offense in the playoffs if we can somehow get in.

Yea an awkward way he went down. Doesn't look good for him. Don't think he's pulling a Marshall do you?

DBroncos4life
01-03-2010, 11:31 AM
I think that will change Colts fans mind about playing players in a game that doesn't mean a thing. Sure the game could out come a playoff position for the Pats so they would have more to play for but the Colts had nothing to play for other then glory/greed.

Doggcow
01-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Pats look weak now.

yavoon
01-03-2010, 11:34 AM
I think that will change Colts fans mind about playing players in a game that doesn't mean a thing. Sure the game could out come a playoff position for the Pats so they would have more to play for but the Colts had nothing to play for other then glory/greed.

yes someone somewhere in the NFL getting injured after the colts gaveup would certainly instantly change their minds. because obviously none of them acknowledged the chance of an injury to anyone.

Cool Breeze
01-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Yea an awkward way he went down. Doesn't look good for him. Don't think he's pulling a Marshall do you?

I wonder how long it takes for that to enter the lexicon...

DBroncos4life
01-03-2010, 11:49 AM
yes someone somewhere in the NFL getting injured after the colts gaveup would certainly instantly change their minds. because obviously none of them acknowledged the chance of an injury to anyone.

I have looked at every Colts message board and in every Welker went down with a knee injury thread fans talk about resting players, this should stop the RG from forcing teams to play players, etc....

I never said "instantly" anyways. More then a few of them talk about what would happen if Wayne or Clark went down.

Archer81
01-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Oh man. That sucks for Welker. I hope its not a tear...poor guy.

:Broncos:

yavoon
01-03-2010, 11:53 AM
I have looked at every Colts message board and in every Welker went down with a knee injury thread fans talk about resting players, this should stop the RG from forcing teams to play players, etc....

I never said "instantly" anyways. More then a few of them talk about what would happen if Wayne or Clark went down.

and if they get drummed out of the playoffs like they have been every single other time they've taken the last month of the season off?

being scared doesn't make it easier to win the superbowl.