PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Orton-ary

TheReverend
01-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Perfect Nickname. Creating it's own thread so as it spreads, everyone knows who the creator was.

yerner
01-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Can't beat King Neckbeard. Just can't.

Popps
01-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Wow, QB-bashing threads on game-day, huh?

O.K. Rev. Whatever works for you, man. Way to pump that mojo up.

Pseudofool
01-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Might as well as call him Kyle Ordinary if that's what you are going for.

Hamrob
01-03-2010, 10:28 AM
I like it. I hope he proves otherwise today!

Rigs11
01-03-2010, 10:34 AM
if he plays great can we give credit to the defense and bash him like people like to do around here?

Hamrob
01-03-2010, 10:37 AM
It depends on the definition of great. Dink and dunk is not great in my book. Making a high percentage of 3rd down conversions and scoring TD's for your team is more to my liking.

TheReverend
01-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Wow, QB-bashing threads on game-day, huh?

O.K. Rev. Whatever works for you, man. Way to pump that mojo up.

Sure thing.

bpc
01-03-2010, 10:44 AM
I don't think you can call it bashing, when it's the truth. Orton has been plane jane this year. He hasn't lost games by way of INT, then again, when we have needed him to step up, he has not.

It's one of the reasons why Kyle Orton would be such an attractive option as a backup QB. Not a starter.

Pony Boy
01-03-2010, 10:50 AM

Bronco Warrior
01-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Orton is a scrub and now the guy that saved McDumbass and Ortonary's season (Marshall) gets treated like dirt, like the guy didn't lay out for this team all year! Orton is mediorton at best and hope he is long gone or the designated backup by the combine!

Popps
01-03-2010, 10:55 AM
I don't think you can call it bashing,.

It's a free country.

Just odd behavior for a fan on game-day, imo. But, it takes all kinds.

SureShot
01-03-2010, 10:56 AM
:giggle:

baja
01-03-2010, 10:58 AM

This is much more accurate therefore a better nick name.

The Rev is owned on his own thread ;D

broncocalijohn
01-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Can't beat King Neckbeard. Just can't.

i was going to type this if no one else did. Nice try Rev and we are still waiting for that avatar of you riding the lobster.

TheReverend
01-03-2010, 11:05 AM

This is much more accurate therefore a better nick name.

The Rev is owned on his own thread ;D

Let the original one slide because I didn't think 2 people could possibly be this stupid, but naturally baja runs in and proves me wrong with his record setting ineptitude.

Say "Ortonary" outloud. What word does it sound exactly like? Now wait for the play on words on to sink in...

Bronco Warrior
01-03-2010, 11:06 AM
I like MediOton better..lol!

broncocalijohn
01-03-2010, 11:07 AM
btw, is pseudofool and popps the same person? Same avatars and posted one after the other on here.

Bronco Warrior
01-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Let the original one slide because I didn't think 2 people could possibly be this stupid, but naturally baja runs in and proves me wrong with his record setting ineptitude.

Say "Ortonary" outloud. What word does it sound exactly like? Now wait for the play on words on to sink in...

Subtlety in either humor or linguistics is lost on these mouth breathers REV! I'm suprised they didn't accuse you of a TypoHilarious!

Lev Vyvanse
01-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Subtlety in either humor or linguistics is lost on these mouth breathers REV! I'm suprised they didn't accuse you of a TypoHilarious!

You are coming to Revs defense. You don't have a very good sense of self worth, do you?

baja
01-03-2010, 11:13 AM

I love being able to poke a stick in the side of a real live Tasmanian Devil and watch him spittle and whorl in a mad frenzy. Please stay forever Rev. ;D

baja
01-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Oh and be sure to drink lots of alcohol

baja
01-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Called the FBI lately ;D

TheReverend
01-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Oh man I'm SOOOOOO mad

broncocalijohn
01-03-2010, 11:21 AM

you mean kind of like this...
I like MediOton better..lol!

If BW is coming to your defense, you are found guilty based on comradery (oh crap, is that spelled correctly?)

Miss I.
01-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Ortonary that's funny, but could we maybe make this a lookalike thread bashing the KC CHumps instead of our own players for once? It could be fun, not has much fun as when LJ the wonder jackass was on their team, but I am sure we can make fun of Cassel Doesn't Rock or Brakie Croyle for a bit, or how about their coach, Todd Haley's Comet is stuck in my bunched panties...so much more fun to beat up the other team then our own.

Go Broncos!

Brewer
01-03-2010, 11:22 AM

Try saying, "I'm TheReverend, and I'm a freakin' tool." out loud. What does that sound like? The truth?

TheReverend
01-03-2010, 11:23 AM
you mean kind of like this...

If BW is coming to your defense, you are found guilty based on comradery (oh crap, is that spelled correctly?)

I dont want any defense. I just want this thread to mark my invention.

Popps
01-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Ortonary that's funny, but could we maybe make this a lookalike thread bashing the KC CHumps instead of our own players for once? It could be fun, not has much fun as when LJ the wonder jackass was on their team, but I am sure we can make fun of Cassel Doesn't Rock or Brakie Croyle for a bit, or how about their coach, Todd Haley's Comet is stuck in my bunched panties...so much more fun to beat up the other team then our own.

Go Broncos!

That's the thing. Generally, this is the type of thread you'd expect from Bob.

But, the line has definitely been blurred around here.

Pseudofool
01-03-2010, 11:32 AM
btw, is pseudofool and popps the same person? Same avatars and posted one after the other on here.
i have avatars turned off, so i don't even it see it. i use van goes smokin skeleton wherever i post, so i have dibs.

colonelbeef
01-03-2010, 11:36 AM
i have avatars turned off, so i don't even it see it. i use van goes smokin skeleton wherever i post, so i have dibs.

van goes eh

TheReverend
01-03-2010, 11:56 AM
That's the thing. Generally, this is the type of thread you'd expect from Bob.

But, the line has definitely been blurred around here.

Oh Popps, if I felt that this thread had any impact on how you perceived me... well I just don't know if I could bare it.

At least it's not nearly as silly as stating the following and then backtracking:

- You build a defense from the front to back
- How embarrassing a 3 game collapse is
- I don't care how the team does, as long it shows improvement towards the end of the season. Enough of these 2nd half collapses.
- And more

bowtown
01-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Perfect Nickname. Creating it's own thread so as it spreads, everyone knows who the creator was.

Well it's now caught on with BroncoWarrior so... congrats?

Bigdawg26
01-03-2010, 02:21 PM
How's about Brian Griese 2.0.... He reminds me so much of when Brian Griese used to dink and donk (one successful season) to Rod Smith all DAY LONG....

ludo21
01-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Orton is crap, I really hope we get a new starter next year.

Popps
01-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Well it's now caught on with BroncoWarrior so... congrats?

:rofl:

baja
01-03-2010, 08:11 PM

Why you turned out to be quite the suck up, not that I am surprised.

Broncos4tw
01-03-2010, 08:27 PM
I was already calling him Kyle "Turf Magnet" Orton. Can I continue to use that one?