PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels = Light At The End Of The Tunnel

rastaman
01-03-2010, 08:11 AM
The first 6 games McD had total buy in for his players. During the 4 game losing streak seeds of doubt were beginning to come to fruition. During that time teams figured out McD's system and McD has yet to prove he can readjust his strategy to put teams away in the last 5 min. in the 4th qtr.

Orton has proven to be "Ordinary" during the 2-7 melt down. Both McD and Orton can ill afford to look ordinary today against the Chiefs; and of course failing to beat the Chiefs today is totally unaceptable. Especially when you take into consideration the benching of BMarsh and Scheffler who are two players who's talents and presence could have been used against KC should the unthinkable happen and KC actually beats us.

We lose to KC today it wll undoubtedly set the tone for a long off season of finger pointing and doubt on steroids b/c of having only won 2 games out of 10 after starting out 6-0.

In 2010, McD must prove that every decision he's made with player personnel begining in 2009 thru the end of preseason in 2010, had better meet the threshold of a50% success rate.......or he's in trouble.

In 2010 McD has put himself in a risky position of needing to win btwn 8 plus games or his 3rd season as HC could be his last year especially if we see an epic collapse of winning 6 or less games. McD could further be under fire and scrutiny should the players he cut and traded btwn 2009-2011 go on to have great seasons with other teams.

The fans will be asking why did McD get rid of these guys in the first place. The players McD has brought in to replace the players he's traded and cut had better produce at the same level or better than the players they replaced or once again, it will further expose McD's incompetencies and that he isn't ready for prime time as a HC in the NFL.

Although McD has some fans convinced that each major decision he makes = to light at the end of tunnel for changing the Broncos into the NE Pattriots of the West, instead that light at the end of the tunnel......just could be laying the work for an out of control incomimg train.

tsiguy96
01-03-2010, 08:12 AM
marshall wasnt BENCHED you ****ing moron, he told mcdaniels he cannot play this weekend.

jhat01
01-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Rasta: "In 2010 McD has put himself in a risky position of needing to win btwn 8 plus games or his 3rd season as HC could be his last year especially if we see an epic collapse of winning 6 or less games."

He put himself in a position to need to win 8+ games???? Every coach should need to win 8 games..I don't get your point here. So if he kept your boyfriend and made all of the decisions you think he should have he wouldn't need to win 8 games?

eddie mac
01-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Did you compose this ****e or do you have someone else to blame it on???

rastaman
01-03-2010, 09:17 AM
marshall wasnt BENCHED you ****ing moron, he told mcdaniels he cannot play this weekend.

Meh! Marshall just said to hell with McD's dink and dunk passing offense and Orton's inaccurate circus throws....off which Bmarsh is expected to turn into something positive every time he touches the ball. What can a WR do in terms of YAC trying to avoid 3 tacklers, use his 36 inch vertical leaping ability to catch Orton's inaccurate passes, digging passes out of grass, catching passes that are thrown behind him....ALL on an injured Hamstring!!!

Why should Brandon risk possible further injury or possible Tearing his hamstring under those playing conditions. Where is the accountability to himself?......would you under those circumstances and risk that big pay day? Brandon already played half the season with a torn hip...risking career ending injury ala Bo Jackson.

Maybe Brandon recalled how Rod Smith played on a partially torn hip for 1.5 seasons which undoubtedly ushered in the end of his career. Ole Al Wilson did the same with his neck injury and like Smith put the team first under the BULLSHIAT ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOUR TEAM!

Please Tisguy....wakeup and smell the coffee.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
01-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Meh! Marshall just said to hell with McD's dink and dunk passing offense and Orton's inaccurate circus throws....off which Bmarsh is expected to turn into something positive every time he touches the ball. What can a WR do in terms of YAC trying to avoid 3 tacklers, use his 36 inch vertical leaping ability to catch Orton's inaccurate passes, digging passes out of grass, catching passes that are thrown behind him....ALL on an injured Hamstring!!!

Why should Brandon risk possible further injury or possible Tearing his hamstring under those playing conditions. Where is the accountability to himself?......would you under those circumstances and risk that big pay day? Brandon already played half the season with a torn hip...risking career ending injury ala Bo Jackson.

Maybe Brandon recalled how Rod Smith played on a partially torn hip for 1.5 seasons which undoubtedly ushered in the end of his career. Ole Al Wilson did the same with his neck injury and like Smith put the team first under the BULLSHIAT ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOUR TEAM!

Here we go! It's all true because rasta says so! Just ask Bronco Warrior's top secret sources!

Soul-Bronco
01-03-2010, 09:21 AM

the same offense that has got marshall his CAREER LEADING TD's this season and yet another 100 rec season? god their are way to many women on this board

rastaman
01-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Rasta: "In 2010 McD has put himself in a risky position of needing to win btwn 8 plus games or his 3rd season as HC could be his last year especially if we see an epic collapse of winning 6 or less games."

He put himself in a position to need to win 8+ games???? Every coach should need to win 8 games..I don't get your point here. So if he kept your boyfriend and made all of the decisions you think he should have he wouldn't need to win 8 games?

Yes he needs to win 8 plus games for here on out without going backwards, especially if the skilled players he traded or cut are not replaced with better players. Then McD's incompetence will grow even greater In other words McD can ill-afford in 2010 winning only 6 or less games while using the excuse he's still trying to build a winner his image vs in the players image. Its a players league not a coaches league.

rastaman
01-03-2010, 09:31 AM
the same offense that has got marshall his CAREER LEADING TD's this season and yet another 100 rec season? god their are way to many women on this board

Yep....but you can't call Bmarsh no "Woman". The dude is an ultimate Warrior! Why should he play today and further risk injury to his hamstring?

scorpio
01-03-2010, 09:35 AM
The first 6 games McD had total buy in for his players. During the 4 game losing streak seeds of doubt were beginning to come to fruition. During that time teams figured out McD's system and McD has yet to prove he can readjust his strategy to put teams away in the last 5 min. in the 4th qtr.

Orton has proven to be "Ordinary" during the 2-7 melt down. Both McD and Orton can ill afford to look ordinary today against the Chiefs; and of course failing to beat the Chiefs today is totally unaceptable. Especially when you take into consideration the benching of BMarsh and Scheffler who are two players who's talents and presence could have been used against KC should the unthinkable happen and KC actually beats us.

We lose to KC today it wll undoubtedly set the tone for a long off season of finger pointing and doubt on steroids b/c of having only won 2 games out of 10 after starting out 6-0.

In 2010, McD must prove that every decision he's made with player personnel begining in 2009 thru the end of preseason in 2010, had better meet the threshold of a50% success rate.......or he's in trouble.

In 2010 McD has put himself in a risky position of needing to win btwn 8 plus games or his 3rd season as HC could be his last year especially if we see an epic collapse of winning 6 or less games. McD could further be under fire and scrutiny should the players he cut and traded btwn 2009-2011 go on to have great seasons with other teams.

The fans will be asking why did McD get rid of these guys in the first place. The players McD has brought in to replace the players he's traded and cut had better produce at the same level or better than the players they replaced or once again, it will further expose McD's incompetencies and that he isn't ready for prime time as a HC in the NFL.

Although McD has some fans convinced that each major decision he makes = to light at the end of tunnel for changing the Broncos into the NE Pattriots of the West, instead that light at the end of the tunnel......just could be laying the work for an out of control incomimg train.

Who actually wrote this? Because I know it wasn't you

broncocalijohn
01-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Did you compose this ****e or do you have someone else to blame it on???

i think he stole this from one of Bronco warrior's articles!

Mr.Meanie
01-03-2010, 09:41 AM
ugh...why do I click on these threads?

MplsBronco
01-03-2010, 09:47 AM
I don't get these "fans" that support player over team. Marshall sat himself. F&ck, Rasta, you are a complete moron.

Ray Finkle
01-03-2010, 09:58 AM
I was right....the place is better with Rasta on ignore....

lod01
01-03-2010, 10:18 AM
McDaniels = clueless loser. NFL Network ripping his ass a new one. LOL. He thinks he's some sort of guru but he's just an idiot.

Miss I.
01-03-2010, 10:20 AM
hey, random thought, is someone going to start the official denver v KC thread? or an Oskiemojo thread?

just curious.

Go Broncos!

NYBronco
01-03-2010, 10:25 AM
McDaniels = clueless loser. NFL Network ripping his ass a new one. LOL. He thinks he's some sort of guru but he's just an idiot.

CBS NFL Today had a more open and reasonable approach in reporting the McD and BM issue. They did make a reference to BM's 100 catch milestone.

cabronco
01-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Shannon Sharpe defended Marshalls side, saying McD over stepped his boundries , he's not a Doctor, so you should take the player at his word and not call him out publicly. Cowher agreed saying it all should of been kept in house.

Pony Boy
01-03-2010, 11:07 AM

Good God, another pup out of old BF7

ant1999e
01-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Yep....but you can't call Bmarsh no "Woman". The dude is an ultimate Warrior! Why should he play today and further risk injury to his hamstring?

Uh, I think he's calling you a woman idiot.;D

Hamrob
01-03-2010, 11:31 AM
marshall wasnt BENCHED you ****ing moron, he told mcdaniels he cannot play this weekend.As Napoleon said...it was a coaching decision and had nothing to do with the injury.

Hamrob
01-03-2010, 11:33 AM
I don't get these "fans" that support player over team. Marshall sat himself. F&ck, Rasta, you are a complete moron.I don't get this place that supports coach over team. Who are we the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS?

SJ Bronco
01-03-2010, 11:55 AM
I don't get this place that supports coach over team. Who are we the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS?

Last i checked, the pats are in the playoffs and have a shyt load of trophies in the last decade. Wouldn't be the worst thing

bloodsunday
01-03-2010, 01:31 PM
I don't necessarily think Orton has done anything wrong. I think we need at least one more season to know what we have in him. Everyone is critical of the short passes (myself included), but there are other dynamics at work here. Your best WR is a possession WR playing as a #1 WR/playmaking WR. You can see that by his YPC. His YPC have gone down EVERY season he's in the league. I also think that you have to account for the struggles of the OL and Ryan Harris' injury. The OL has to hold their blocks long enough for the big play to develop. AND, McDaniels is clearly learning his roster and they are learning him.

Orton is better than at least two thirds of the rest of the NFL and definitely better than any draft pick (in terms of our chances for the next few years). Getting a franchise QB is tough work and involves a little luck. Orton is having a fine statistical year and is proving to be a winner in the NFL. You better have a sure-fire option otherwise, you have to bring him back.

rastaman
01-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Uh, I think he's calling you a woman idiot.;D

It takes a woman to know a woman....isn't that right you Skanky-Little-Tramp-You! :P

enjolras
01-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Marshall is a jack-ass punk who quit on his team.

He is exactly the type of player that Shannan fostered that led the Broncos into becoming the most mentally weak team in the league. This roster will be turned over even more next season. We need to weed out every single one of these coddled, whiny little bitches (here's looking at you Scheffler).

broncobum6162
01-03-2010, 05:09 PM
I now believe that the light coming is the freight train called Kansas City. Just Sayin