Waived T Herb Taylor
Signed WR Matthew Willis

December 29
Signed T Herb Taylor

December 19
Signed CB Tony Carter to active roster
Waived T Herb Taylor

December 9
Placed T Ryan Harris on reserve/injured (toe)
Signed T Herb Taylor

loborugger
01-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Speaking of which - where has Dortoh been lately?

Popps
01-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Has Herb taken a snap yet?

Endy
01-02-2010, 05:46 PM
On the bright side, we signed Matthew "whatchootalkinbout" Willis. I just bought playoff tickets.

barryr
01-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Mustard, another player that Shanahan seemed to love who has left the Broncos who can't get an NFL job. The list is long. There will be a lot of nontalented exBroncos calling Shanahan whenever he gets hired to coach another team. For that team's sake, hopefully he has nothing to do with drafting players.

KipCorrington25
01-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Yeah he was the only guy on the planet earth that though Nate Webster could play anything other than dead.

broncosteven
01-02-2010, 09:13 PM
On the bright side, we signed Matthew "whatchootalkinbout" Willis. I just bought playoff tickets.

Willis could be the next HIXON!

broncocalijohn
01-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Mustard, another player that Shanahan seemed to love who has left the Broncos who can't get an NFL job. The list is long. There will be a lot of nontalented exBroncos calling Shanahan whenever he gets hired to coach another team. For that team's sake, hopefully he has nothing to do with drafting players.

He is teaching somewhere in the midwest i believe. He retired. I am sure Shanny will be calling him up once he lands a job. Mustard will accept after talking to his family during the day. Shanahan will then tell him that night that while he was thinking about it, he cut him. Yes, cut him before signing him. Chad Mustard, the man, the myth, the legend, the packer/unpacker.

Los Broncos
01-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Has Herb taken a snap yet?

That is the real question here.

Taco John
01-03-2010, 02:28 AM

Nothing like cutting a guy again and again and again to show your love for a guy. But don't let me get in your way of being the Broncosfan7 of Shanahan bashing.

I'm pretty sure that Moose has already reported you to me for going off topic just to bash Shanahan, so... watch out!

Taco John
01-03-2010, 02:29 AM
Oh hey wait. Moose didn't report you to me.

Huh...