PDA

View Full Version : Another thought on the stars sitting

Wes Mantooth
01-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Has anyone given thought that McCrapface is soo cocky, he is resting these guys? We already know he thinks he can win without them, so if they play again in wild card weekend, they get some much needed rest. If they don't
play, they can take trade offers.

My guess is Scheffler got his bell rung pretty bad last week and maybe Marshall is a bit more dinged up than usual. This could be another way to keep guys off the injury report.

It is a bit of a strech, but I wouldn't put it past the HC.

Rulon Velvet Jones
01-02-2010, 02:20 PM
If they needed the rest, then you play them at least a half, get a lead and sit them when you're sure the game is under control.

broncofan7
01-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Has anyone given thought that McCrapface is soo cocky, he is resting these guys? We already know he thinks he can win without them, so if they play again in wild card weekend, they get some much needed rest. If they don't

My guess is Scheffler got his bell rung pretty bad last week and maybe Marshall is a bit more dinged up than usual. This could be another way to keep guys off the injury report.

Yes, That is exactly what
McGenius is doing! Hilarious! you get points for creativity though......

Blueflame
01-02-2010, 02:27 PM
If they needed the rest, then you play them at least a half, get a lead and sit them when you're sure the game is under control.

...and you don't spark a media furor first unless the players in question are as good as gone.

Cool Breeze
01-02-2010, 02:27 PM
The stars sitting is akin to fighting KC with both hands behind our back.
We'll still beat em.

Blueflame
01-02-2010, 02:31 PM
We'll still beat em.

Have you checked out Jamaal Charles' numbers from recent games? The win is not even close to a sure thing.

Paladin
01-02-2010, 02:38 PM

Ah, yes. Another juvenile epithet. Way to go, Bubba....

Cool Breeze
01-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Have you checked out Jamaal Charles' numbers from recent games? The win is not even close to a sure thing.

I understand Blueflame. The odds are stacked against us. Josh is digging a hole for himself. Bronco fans are worried. Some even want blood.
I'm not jumping on that wagon. I have
http://prepareformass.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/faith.jpg

Blueflame
01-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I understand Blueflame. The odds are stacked against us. Josh is digging a hole for himself. Bronco fans are worried. Some even want blood.
I'm not jumping on that wagon. I have
http://prepareformass.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/faith.jpg

Vegas still has us as double-digit favorites... but I'm one nervous Bronco fan.

uplink
01-02-2010, 02:53 PM
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"> joshdoeshouses.com

rbackfactory80
01-02-2010, 03:31 PM
We lost to the Raiders at home. How do you rest starters with a playoff spot on the line?

WABronco
01-02-2010, 03:41 PM
The Raiders game he gave them a "mental break"...this one he's making sure they have their feet up.

NFLBRONCO
01-02-2010, 03:42 PM
Orton is running the wishbone tomorrow. I saw Switzer at dove valley this week.

Broncoman13
01-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Orton running the wishbone with Ryan Clady catching screen passes and Mugsy Bogues filling in at Tackle.

Hogan11
01-02-2010, 05:08 PM
We'll still beat em.

As long as Know, Buck & Jordan are still active, we'll win ;D

broncosteven
01-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Vegas still has us as double-digit favorites... but I'm one nervous Bronco fan.

Last time we were double digit favorites we lost at home to the raiders.

Hogan11
01-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Last time we were double digit favorites we lost at home to the raiders.

The Raiders have more than just four players with talent though

Mecklomaniac
01-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Orton is running the wishbone tomorrow. I saw Switzer at dove valley this week.

Sorry the wishbone is not the Patriot way. /sarc

barryr
01-02-2010, 06:17 PM

Gee, an unbiased opinion is really expected with that nonsense.

broncosteven
01-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Sorry the wishbone is not the Patriot way. /sarc

What is that offense that looks like a punt formation called? I am guessing we run that Sunday.

ZONA
01-02-2010, 10:31 PM
McCrapFace.............oooh, that's original.

Wes Mantooth
01-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Yes, That is exactly what
McGenius is doing! Hilarious! you get points for creativity though......

Yeah, it's way out there. I just don't understand why you don't put your best players on the field.