PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Royal Out vs. Chiefs

prodigalson139
01-02-2010, 12:21 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2010/01/02/eddie-royal-out-vs-chiefs/

This week could not be going any worse save Chris Simms had to start...

Pony Boy
01-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Countdown to the "haters" saying he doesn't want to play for McDaniels .......

backup qb
01-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Wonderful. We better be able to run the ball like last time against them.

Kid A
01-02-2010, 12:25 PM
The only silver lining is it's the Chiefs, so we should be going run heavy anyway.

LongDongJohnson
01-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Wow we only have 3 wrs. Orton should be excited. I wonder if Quinn will make a catch or two.

Bob's your Information Minister
01-02-2010, 12:30 PM
So you guys are running out Jabar Gaffney and Stokely?

LMAO

We might just win.

GreatBronco16
01-02-2010, 12:31 PM
This could be a preview of the offense to come for next season.Yikes!

Play2win
01-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Brandon Lloyd with a HUGE GAME.

Popps
01-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Lloyd will be more involved, which I'm actually excited to see.

Bummer about Eddie. I'll say this, we never stopped trying to get him the ball this year. We worked him into every game plan, but he just didn't seem to excel the way I had hoped. I still think he's got a bright future with us.

HEAV
01-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Gaffney had a great game last week, Lloyd could be a suprise and Stoke has to perform to keep a spot after last week.

Popps
01-02-2010, 12:37 PM
We need to pound the ball on them, anyway.

I hope the O-line comes out and plays angry after last week.

HEAV
01-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Broncos signed WR Matthew Willis to active roster from team’s practice squad.

gyldenlove
01-02-2010, 12:57 PM
It is all good guys, no worries, we have the best offensive coach in the game calling the shots, there is no way we can lose this one, Mcdaniels scheme will more than make up for the lack of talent.

Broncoman13
01-02-2010, 01:41 PM
It is all good guys, no worries, we have the best offensive coach in the game calling the shots, there is no way we can lose this one, Mcdaniels scheme will more than make up for the lack of talent.

Yes, and we can certainly count on the run game too.

/Sarc

OBF1
01-02-2010, 02:04 PM

With this move..... Broncos 77 squaws 5

Whatca talk'in about willis?

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
01-02-2010, 02:33 PM

We are Sons of Westwood
And we hail to Blue and Gold
True to thee our hearts will be
Our love will not grow old,
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Bruins roam the hills of Westwood
By the blue Pacific shores
And if we chance to see
A man from USC
Every Bruin starts to roar.
U...C...L...A...
UCLA, fight, fight, fight!

Cool Breeze
01-02-2010, 02:36 PM
We are Sons of Westwood
And we hail to Blue and Gold
True to thee our hearts will be
Our love will not grow old,
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Bruins roam the hills of Westwood
By the blue Pacific shores
And if we chance to see
A man from USC
Every Bruin starts to roar.
U...C...L...A...
UCLA, fight, fight, fight!

I get a kick out of you man.
Rock On!

Los Broncos
01-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Is McKinley hurt?

SouthStndJunkie
01-02-2010, 03:03 PM

“We're going to do things on offense nobody's done before”- Josh McDaniels, August 2009

gyldenlove
01-02-2010, 03:13 PM
“We're going to do things on offense nobody's done before”- Josh McDaniels, August 2009

Aside from the ill-fated Clady screen he has only 1 game left to do things nobody's done before.

Mecklomaniac
01-02-2010, 03:18 PM
Aside from the ill-fated Clady screen he has only 1 game left to do things nobody's done before.

lol. This game could be setting up as something nobody's done before. A no receiver, wild horses base offense.

Bronco LB52
01-02-2010, 03:22 PM
This reminds me of the 2001 season when we had a check down QB throwing balls to stiffs like Scottie Montgomery, Chris Cole, Kevin Kasper and Matt Dominguez.

Atwater His Ass
01-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Problem isn't with the WR's. It's with the guy trying to get them the ball.

SouthStndJunkie
01-02-2010, 03:33 PM

I hope you were sensing my sarcasm.

eddie mac
01-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Is McKinley hurt?

Out for the season with a knee injury.

oubronco
01-02-2010, 03:38 PM

Bummer about Eddie. I'll say this, we never stopped trying to get him the ball this year. We worked him into every game plan, but he just didn't seem to excel the way I had hoped. I still think he's got a bright future with us.

Oh good God would you stop bagging on every player left by Shanny

ZONA
01-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Countdown to the "haters" saying he doesn't want to play for McDaniels .......

For real, hey haters, where ya at? This has to be McD's fault right? Oh sorry, McPoopyFace as you would say.

strafen
01-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Countdown to the "haters" saying he doesn't want to play for McDaniels .......What about a countdown for the idiots here to say we don't need him, and that his production this year has not been that good to miss him?
It goes both ways.
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I would not be surprise if a Mcdaniels lover has already thrown Royal under the bus...

strafen
01-02-2010, 11:08 PM

There it is. I knew that before I read the thread, the usual characters will have thrown Royal under the bus.
Typical. Holy ****!!! :rofl:
Freakin' amazing!!!!

strafen
01-02-2010, 11:10 PM
We need to pound the ball on them, anyway.

I hope the O-line comes out and plays angry after last week.Who do we have in our starting line-up that best describes the definition of pounding the ball with?

:welcome:

Taco John
01-02-2010, 11:10 PM

You'll say that alright...

strafen
01-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Broncos signed WR Matthew Willis to active roster from team’s practice squad.LMMFAO!!!
Expansion team, here we are...

strafen
01-02-2010, 11:13 PM
“We're going to do things on offense nobody's done before”- Josh McDaniels, August 2009Yup. Like taking the second best offense in the NFL in 2008 to the bottom of the pile in 2009

strafen
01-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Is McKinley hurt?Yes he is...

ZONA
01-02-2010, 11:20 PM
What about a countdown for the idiots here to say we don't need him, and that his production this year has not been that good to miss him?
It goes both ways.
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I would not be surprise if a Mcdaniels lover has already thrown Royal under the bus...

I'm not going to talk for anybody else but I like McD and I also like Royal. I think one of the reasons why he hasn't had good numbers this year is that Orton just doesn't look his way often. Orton has a real tendency to lock onto Marshall. You could even say that Gafney doesn't have great numbers either. I don't think we've heard the last of Royal at all. I expect him to bounce back strong next year.

strafen
01-02-2010, 11:22 PM
I'm not going to talk for anybody else but I like McD and I also like Royal. I think one of the reasons why he hasn't had good numbers this year is that Orton just doesn't look his way often. Orton has a real tendency to lock onto Marshall. You could even say that Gafney doesn't have great numbers either. I don't think we've heard the last of Royal at all. I expect him to bounce back strong next year.I most definitely agree with that for most part...
However, I still doubt he will be with us past next year. We'll see...

strafen
01-02-2010, 11:26 PM

That sounds unsubstantiated, man :wave:

watermock
01-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthStndJunkie

Yup. Like taking the second best offense in the NFL in 2008 to the bottom of the pile in 2009

I don't that I have seen an offense regress more while a defense improve more.

I'm taking the
chefs plus 10.

watermock
01-02-2010, 11:43 PM
wow,Orton locks onto Marshall? I thought that was Cutlers problem.

we use to have Marshall, Scheff, Hillis and Graham out there,as well as Gaffney, it's going to be funny wathcing Hillis run thru the chefs.