PDA

View Full Version : help needed buying a new broncos jersey

uk bronco
01-02-2010, 06:58 AM
My birthday is coming up and i my sister is asking me what i want so having worn my Tanuvasa shirt all year (not wearing my cutler shirt ever again) i figure i need a new shirt. I've checked ebay but it doesnt seem to have the same range it used to. i have a budget of about $100 but will need shipping to the uk. Would love a D-Will or Nalen jersey but doubt i'll have any luck on that budget so would prob go for Doom.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Dendave
01-02-2010, 07:32 AM
#15 Marshall

gunns
01-02-2010, 09:14 AM
I'd get some more money and get an old school jersey. Or wait until the off season is almost over to see who stays and who goes. I say this from experience.....and an expensive Cutler jersey hanging in my closet. Tried to give it to my brother who is a Bears fan, he didn't want it.

tsiguy96
01-02-2010, 09:30 AM
I'd get some more money and get an old school jersey. Or wait until the off season is almost over to see who stays and who goes. I say this from experience.....and an expensive Cutler jersey hanging in my closet. Tried to give it to my brother who is a Bears fan, he didn't want it.

this really is a volatile time to get a broncos jersey, stick with a tried and true #24 maybe, or someone who was a bronco great for a long time. rod smith contributes to the team to this very day, he wuld be a great choice.

Elway777
01-02-2010, 09:30 AM
I buy a Orton jersy. Orton should be our QB for the next 10 years.

ayjackson
01-02-2010, 09:36 AM
I'd say Clady is the safest bet - but it isn't very sexy.

I'd probably go with Ayers or Moreno. I think Ayers and Doom will be our OLB's for the next five years, but I wouldn't want to be on Doom before he signs a contract.

Hogan11
01-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Like others have said, I'd save up a bit more cash and either go retro or get yourself a personalized jersey. With 99% of the players being no more than transitory hired guns, I think it's highly risky to plunk down the type of cash they want for an authentic (or even a replica).

I take it by your initial post that you don't have money to burn on stuff like this. If you really want a current player's jersey, there was a thread or two on here with info on how you could get a sewn one on the cheap.....I think this was the place, but am unsure:

www.jerseyjunkieny.com

illbroncsfn
01-02-2010, 01:49 PM
1994 Mitchell and Ness ELWAY or ATWATER jersey would do the trick. Check out Ebay...

Cool Breeze
01-02-2010, 02:47 PM
I buy a Orton jersy. Orton should be our QB for the next 10 years.

hahahahaha
You might try buying a consonant, a vowel, a spell check program, and a sense of humor...:thumbsup:

Hogan11
01-02-2010, 07:47 PM
If you're desperate, crazy or a combo of the two, you can be brave and try this out:

http://www.chinanfljerseys.us/Jerseys/Denver-Broncos-335-n-1.html

Good luck.

Doggcow
01-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Jerseyjunkieny.com is awesome if they have the jerseys you want. Only problem is his limited stock. I highly recommend. They are as far as I can tell authentic, for $50

frerottenextelway
01-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Hillis, obv.