PDA

View Full Version : KC vs Denver, or Baltimore vs fadiers

Broncos dude
12-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Who will you watch. This this the first time in long time,well forever... I will be more interesting in the Baltimore game, at the same time as a bronco game.

missingnumber7
12-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Why not watch the broncos game and then watch the jets/bungles game in prime time.

Pick Six
12-30-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm watching both games...as well as all the others, with Direct TV and about 20 TVs...:thumbsup:

broncocalijohn
12-30-2009, 08:35 PM
why would you rather watch the Raiders? If you dont care about the playoffs, what good is the Raider game? If you do care for the playoffs, then you still care for the broncos. I think this is a poll that will be like TJ's "Will Kyle Orton make the Pro Bowl?" thread/poll. COme on! If you are a Broncos fan, you watch your team try to get into the playoffs.

yhova
12-30-2009, 08:54 PM
I am watching Detroit/Chicago so that I know which draft pick we are locked in to in the first round.

Broncos dude
12-30-2009, 10:01 PM
why would you rather watch the Raiders? If you dont care about the playoffs, what good is the Raider game? If you do care for the playoffs, then you still care for the broncos. I think this is a poll that will be like TJ's "Will Kyle Orton make the Pro Bowl?" thread/poll. COme on! If you are a Broncos fan, you watch your team try to get into the playoffs.

That avatar dog kinda, well really wireds me out.... Go Broncos , Hope they make it ..

Broncobiv
12-30-2009, 10:22 PM
I'll be more interested to watch the Broncos game. If they don't win, then none of the other games/scenarios really matter.

Plus it's possibly the last meaningful Broncos game I'll see for about 8 months. GOD I hate the long-ass offseason! :(