PDA

View Full Version : NFL Replay Broncos Eagles

_Oro_
12-30-2009, 05:01 PM
On now...

TonyR
12-30-2009, 05:14 PM
I don't think I can sit through that again.

GreatBronco16
12-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Anyone record this game? If so, go back to the play they just showed where the TE burned us for that long TD. Watch the Eagles LT on the snap and tell me if he moved before the snap. It looked like it to me, which would have been yet another non call that went the Eagles way. It looked pretty obvious to me that he jumped way before the snap.

broncocalijohn
12-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Anyone record this game? If so, go back to the play they just showed where the TE burned us for that long TD. Watch the Eagles LT on the snap and tell me if he moved before the snap. It looked like it to me, which would have been yet another non call that went the Eagles way. It looked pretty obvious to me that he jumped way before the snap.

i didnt need to tape it. I thought when it happened he did. It wasnt the only time i felt that also. Sure was back 3 yards on passes faster than any fat lineman I know. If you are going to be in position to stop Elvis, you might as well try to cheat and see if it works.....unfortunately, it did.

go_broncos
12-30-2009, 05:42 PM
PHI got most of the calls..I hope Mcd complained this to NFL.

tsiguy96
12-30-2009, 05:44 PM
dont rewatch this youll want to destroy all NFL refs after seeing this disaster again. but gottamake sure teams like philly do good....

missingnumber7
12-30-2009, 06:12 PM
The Back Judge is horrible and not just on the Stokely call. Philly was running Pick plays with Celeck all day long. Thats how they got their 1st TD. And the worst part about it is if the Corner runs into the TE to keep with the play he gets called for illegal contact instead of the TE getting called for a pick which is why the hold got called.

broncobum6162
12-30-2009, 08:01 PM
On now...
I know u had good intentions on posting this info. I did the same thing a few yrs ago after the Giants game which I attended and cooked for 200 people at the tailgate w Meck. I'm fact my avatar is from my toast @ the game. I got flamed and it pissed me off. I guess fans aren't into watching losses too much. U get a rep.^5

_Oro_
12-30-2009, 09:06 PM
It's funny that our offense was so bad in the first half that they only showed one possession of ours.

It was one of those games where things didn't fall our way. The calls were
horrible but we were still in a position to win the game. The replay was great
to watch (see line one).

watermock
12-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Sure we got about 6 bad calls, we still had the ball courtesy of the D 4 times midfield and got 3 points.