PDA

View Full Version : For all of you who attended any of TailgateNuts tailgates Please Read!!

PaintballCLE
12-29-2009, 09:25 PM
Leo and the Fam are world class when it comes to tailgating. He hosted OM weekend, and every week they welcome all and never accept anything in return. They always have great food, and the orange Bronco RV.

He could really use a new TV for the tailgate (watching the early games etc....)

Miles and I figured if you had a good time at his tailgates, donate a few bucks (via paypal) and we will go get him a TV and give it to him on sunday at the last game.

We will include all names of people who donated, and Miles and I will up the ante since he had to put up with us for all the games this year.

I know its tough being right after Christmas........but its for a good cause and a few bucks will go a long way to watching those games next year in HD in the parking lot.

My paypal email addy is pntballkrm@aol.com

Since I dont know most of your real names.......leave your OM handle in the comments box on paypal.

crawdad
12-29-2009, 10:11 PM
Check your messages my friend. I am in GA this week!

PaintballCLE
12-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks Mike....... got it!

TailgateNut
12-30-2009, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the offer and sentiments, but If you want to do something with your "spare change", donate some money to a worthwhile charity. There are folks out there who are in need and help is hard to come by.

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the offer and sentiments, but If you want to do something with your "spare change", donate some money to a worthwhile charity. There are folks out there who are in need and help is hard to come by.

we are! the homeless have better tv's than that! LOL JK JK JK JK

TailgateNut
12-30-2009, 07:35 AM
You're GROUNDED, go to your room!

bowtown
12-30-2009, 07:50 AM

Are you saying that I should donate to Taco and the Mane?

tsiguy96
12-30-2009, 08:01 AM
you KNOW hes not gonna take the money. come on now. he SHOULD, because he without hesitation offers up everything he has to people he doesnt even know. the new 26-32" LCDs are cheap and very nice, would be a good addition especially if he could get it mounted to the vehicle somehow...

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 08:03 AM
you KNOW hes not gonna take the money. come on now. he SHOULD, because he without hesitation offers up everything he has to people he doesnt even know. the new 26-32" LCDs are cheap and very nice, would be a good addition especially if he could get it mounted to the vehicle somehow...

I know....... thats why we are buying the tv so he can't say no!

Hogan11
12-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Done.

theAPAOps5
12-30-2009, 08:23 AM
More funds added!

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 08:28 AM
sweet got em guys!

TailgateNut
12-30-2009, 09:36 AM
THAT'S IT!!!

I'm changing my "handle" to RecliningChairNut, put the RV on E-Bay, tell Bowlen to "blow it out of his ass" and staying the **** at home.

First it was Meck, now it's me. I think the OM is a LiveTailgateKiller. (the online tailgate continues, but there's way to much "bad blood".

broncofan2438
12-30-2009, 09:47 AM
Im confused. Are we giving money to Leo or not? Is he gonna take it?
I'll be at the Chiefs game. Ill hold him down and make him take the $$

OBF1
12-30-2009, 09:47 AM
STFU Leo

missingnumber7
12-30-2009, 09:51 AM
sent

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 10:21 AM
Im confused. Are we giving money to Leo or not? Is he gonna take it?
I'll be at the Chiefs game. Ill hold him down and make him take the $$

We are not giving him money we r giving him a TV. Taking donations

TailgateNut
12-30-2009, 12:23 PM
We are not giving him money we r giving him a TV. Taking donations

How are you going to give me a TV if I don't show up.

My tailgating days are over. Too old, Too tired, and the Broncos Suck. (I'm digging out my Charger gear).

Anyone interested in an old orange RV?

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 12:43 PM
How are you going to give me a TV if I don't show up.

My tailgating days are over. Too old, Too tired, and the Broncos Suck. (I'm digging out my Charger gear).

Anyone interested in an old orange RV?

haha now i would have beleived you if you would have said oakland.......since they win more at invesco than the broncos do (yes i just said that) but the chargers? now i know your lying lol

TailgateNut
12-30-2009, 12:51 PM
haha now i would have beleived you if you would have said oakland.......since they win more at invesco than the broncos do (yes i just said that) but the chargers? now i know your lying lol

I'm a "closet" Bengals Fan too.

Just look in the RV coat closet. (someone, and I don't know who, left a ****ing Bengals Hoodie in my RV a couple of months ago).

Seriously. There is no need for this.

If I decide to continue tailgating next season and you guys see a need for better "viewing quality" then we'll do something about it at that time.

As it stands right now I'm seriously contemplating giving up on the whole "spiel".

baja
12-30-2009, 01:13 PM
Why is that?

Heck Meck has a bus that is only being used as a goat pen. He might rent it to you for cheep... ;D

Lev Vyvanse
12-30-2009, 01:15 PM
Why is that?

Cause you donít show up. Look at what you did now, Baja.

baja
12-30-2009, 01:17 PM
Cause you donít show up. Look at what you did now, Baja.

I;m there I just don't identify my self as baja. I'm the good lookin one... ;D

OBF1
12-30-2009, 01:18 PM
If you read the boards it is simple.... The new tailgate polices they are talking about flat out RUIN the tailgate experience. TGN and I go way back and you have no idea how many times one of us are the 1st one in line waiting for the lot to open. If they cut it back to 3 hours before game time it kills what we all know as a tailgate party.

It has ZERO to do with how well the Broncos are playing, We are die hard until death.

Leo.... the chiefs ??? LMAO

Sassy
12-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Just look at it as a late Christmas present Leo! ;D

Bronco Yoda
12-30-2009, 01:23 PM

Just look in the RV coat closet. (someone, and I don't know who, left a ****ing Bengals Hoodie in my RV a couple of months ago).

If I decide to continue tailgating next season and you guys see a need for better "viewing quality" then we'll do something about it at that time.

As it stands right now I'm seriously contemplating giving up on the whole "spiel".

Funny thing is...we're all Bungle fans this week. Maybe it was a divine sign? Maybe....just maybe.... you were meant to wear it this weekend.

Don't jinx us our playoff chances. You must wear the divine sign and like it!

Pseudofool
12-30-2009, 01:23 PM
I want a TV; if there's enough for two. ;)

Sassy
12-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Done Kevin!
PS Leo, I want some cream cheese jalapenos next fall!!!

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 01:45 PM

your just pissed the broncos aren't in the playoffs........ youll be back next year........especially after we package orton and moreno for manning Ha!

Beantown Bronco
12-30-2009, 01:53 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z99iVXJ8OtA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z99iVXJ8OtA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 02:00 PM
we are up to $105.........good job so far!
(obviously without miles or my donations included)

Sassy
12-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Did you get mine Kevin?

Pony Boy
12-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Any chance of getting any stimulus money for the TV from Obama?

Hawaii_Guy
12-30-2009, 03:35 PM
Obama Said he has an extra million to chip in.. O wait Leo works for a living so once Obama got word of that he is now sending Leo a bill! Sorry Leo.

Also Leo you have made going to the games so much fun for so many people from all over the country, so just take this as our way of saying THANK YOU!

Popps
12-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Done deal, Bleed.

Never met the Nut, but anyone who spreads that much good will and positivity among Broncos fans is O.K. with me.

Garcia Bronco
12-30-2009, 04:20 PM
STFU Leo

Seriously. I remember the first time Leo met me. Your were like "oh" when you heard my handle. Then you offered me a beer. I refused because I had a sack full of them. LOL

I never take the crap here out there. I'd rather be friendly.

tsiguy96
12-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Obama Said he has an extra million to chip in.. O wait Leo works for a living so once Obama got word of that he is now sending Leo a bill! Sorry Leo.

Also Leo you have made going to the games so much fun for so many people from all over the country, so just take this as our way of saying THANK YOU!

i know i met you, but i was way way too ****faced to really remember...

crawdad
12-30-2009, 06:19 PM
Leo, we love you man and you can't quit on us now. Lisa and you are part of the reason I enjoy coming to games in Denver!

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Did you get mine Kevin?

I did! thanks (sorry I was at work)

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 07:16 PM
popps..........got your too....awesome!

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 07:20 PM
up to about 135 ish.....fyi

Taco John
12-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Hey Leo, I'd kick in but I've got to start a fundraiser of my own next week due to server costs coming due this month. You are a great guy, and a real asset to the Broncos as a fan (not to mention the Mane as a poster).

broncobum6162
12-30-2009, 07:48 PM
Tailgate nut accept the TV as simple gift from fans who appreciate all ur hard work and dedication. Kevin knows as well as me what it takes to put on a serious tailgate. U deserve it as much as anyone!:thumbsup:

Popps
12-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Tailgate nut accept the TV as simple gift from fans who appreciate all ur hard work and dedication. Kevin knows as well as me what it takes to put on a serious tailgate. U deserve it as much as anyone!:thumbsup:

He's got no choice but to accept it, now. Too many people getting involved. :)

Great time of year to be shopping, too. Check Wal-mart and Target. A couple of decent brands at nice prices. Target hat a 42" Panasonic for $595

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 08:24 PM
He's got no choice but to accept it, now. Too many people getting involved. :)

Great time of year to be shopping, too. Check Wal-mart and Target. A couple of decent brands at nice prices. Target hat a 42" Panasonic for $595

I think we are thinking in the 26-32 inch range.....he doesnt have the room with all his other stuff for something much bigger than that.

But we will see.

Popps
12-30-2009, 08:30 PM
I think we are thinking in the 26-32 inch range.....he doesnt have the room with all his other stuff for something much bigger than that.

But we will see.

TON of good deals on 32". Check Target. I think they were the ones that had a great 32" price.

PaintballCLE
12-30-2009, 08:34 PM
TON of good deals on 32". Check Target. I think they were the ones that had a great 32" price.

yeah depends how much we get/how expensive...........we will get the best we can for the money we have......

Popps
12-30-2009, 08:35 PM
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12347170

32" $299

Meck77
12-30-2009, 10:10 PM
I'd recommend just sending the money to nut for any expenses he has from the tailgating season. A tv is a great idea but there are plenty of other upgrades, parking fees, oil changes, tires, insurance, losses, etc to pay for. Just sayin....

Thanks for having me at your tailgate this year.

Hogan11
12-31-2009, 08:27 AM

Aww Leo, you just lost me with that one.

Nevermind, you scared me for a minute there Ha!

Popps
12-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Keep us updated, Bleed.

I have some fantasy $$ coming from losing our championship game (GRRRR!!!) in the Mane High Stakes League. I can kick in a few more bucks when that shows up if you're not at the goal.

PaintballCLE
12-31-2009, 11:13 AM
Meck got yours. Sent u an email back. Very generous. Your a great asset to bronco nation

PaintballCLE
12-31-2009, 01:39 PM
PS.........for all of you who have donated......... ill get a thank you card to go along with it.........PM me your message and the name you want signed to it and ill make sure it gets on there!

PaintballCLE
12-31-2009, 01:40 PM
ps up to $205

Sassy
12-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Great idea btw! Thanks Kevin and Miles ;D

theAPAOps5
12-31-2009, 04:16 PM
PS.........for all of you who have donated......... ill get a thank you card to go along with it.........PM me your message and the name you want signed to it and ill make sure it gets on there!

Let me know if you need to have a little more. I will scrounge up some if need be.

Popps
12-31-2009, 04:46 PM
ps up to $205

Nice!

Generous people around here.

You're about $90 from that 32" plasma from Target. (For example.)

PaintballCLE
12-31-2009, 05:18 PM
Only thing I am worried about is LCD or plasma better in cold weather.

theAPAOps5
12-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Only thing I am worried about is LCD or plasma better in cold weather.

Okay I google searched LCD and Plasma in cold weather. Didn't find a definitive answer but I found that the Plasma and LCD have an operating range in the 32d-104d range. Since Denver isn't the frozen tundra and TailgateNut does have it covered and out for only a short period of time it should be okay.

Also I read on a forum where someone said these TVs are shipped all over the world in cold temps since most semi's don't have heated trailers. They operate just fine afterwards.

So long story short I wouldn't worry too much.

crawdad
12-31-2009, 10:12 PM
Just sign it:

Much love to Leo and Lisa,
Crawdad

PaintballCLE
01-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Almost enough. !!!!!!!!

PaintballCLE
01-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Nice!

Generous people around here.

You're about $90 from that 32" plasma from Target. (For example.)

so just an update.........

we picked him up a tv (32 inch), got the 4 year warranty on it, and got him a new high powered antenna........SO HOPEFULLY it all goes good on sunday lol

Taco John
01-01-2010, 10:50 PM
That's awesome.

Way to go guys!

Sassy
01-01-2010, 10:57 PM
so just an update.........

we picked him up a tv (32 inch), got the 4 year warranty on it, and got him a new high powered antenna........SO HOPEFULLY it all goes good on sunday lol

Great Job Guys!

You mean you're hoping Leo doesn't boot you out of his tailgate for giving him something he says he doesn't want! LOL!:rofl:

TailgateNut
01-02-2010, 06:55 AM
Great Job Guys!

You mean you're hoping Leo doesn't boot you out of his tailgate for giving him something he says he doesn't want! LOL!:rofl:

I've already told Miles I'm going to "hide" in a different lot. I told you guys you shouldn't do this, but you just didn't listen. So, it's on the greener pastures.

theAPAOps5
01-02-2010, 08:20 AM
I've already told Miles I'm going to "hide" in a different lot. I told you guys you shouldn't do this, but you just didn't listen. So, it's on the greener pastures.

You tailgate with a bright orange RV and get rowdy too boot. I don't think it will be too hard to find you!

Just take it and think of it as the OrangeMane tailgate TV. Since a bunch of maners usually come by then it really is a treat for all of us. In the offseason its yours to enjoy for all the hard work you do.

If you look at it that way its a win win for all. Good job McBOAB! You are gentleman and a scholar!

Sassy
01-02-2010, 09:53 AM

Since when do Maners listen? :wiggle:

PaintballCLE
01-02-2010, 10:57 AM

just look at it this way.........if houston wins, and the broncos win.........you could charge people after the game to watch the cin/nyj game and make all your money for next year LOL

Popps
01-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Wow, great job everyone!

Look forward to watching some pre-game ball on it the next time I make it to a tailgate.

Happy New Year, TailgateNut.

smalltowngrll
01-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Leo, just look at it this way.... We are paying you back for all of the food we have consumed at your tailgates over the years! Better yet, all the chili we've consumed! Yum..making my mouth water!! ;D ^5

Meck77
01-02-2010, 02:25 PM
See you guys tomorrow!

Also my friend has 3 tickets. Sec 109 row 9! BELOW FACE VALUE @ 75 bucks. PM me if you want em.

crawdad
01-02-2010, 04:22 PM
See you guys tomorrow!

Also my friend has 3 tickets. Sec 109 row 9! BELOW FACE VALUE @ 75 bucks. PM me if you want em.

I want to see pictures of you guys come Monday!

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 08:45 AM
With all the Gloom and doom today (as expected) I wanted to divert the attention away from the failures of the team to some of the positives which NEVER change.
We are a family of fans who are IMO the greatest in the NFL. We (most of us) support our team through thick and thin, and bleed orange year in and year out.
It has been a pleasure for me to meet many of you since joining the mane. I remember when Taco and Meck first arrived at my tailgater and introduced themselves. CBF1 became a regular visitor who would make the trek from California several times a year. GBDU was a trooper who would fly from Australia to join me before the Mane even existed. Beantown and Horsesense were also part of the "old Cyber High crew" who joined us prior to the mane.
Then once the mane developed many of us joined and became a part of a new family. A family of die-hard Bronco fans (some a bit fickle, some never swaying), but regardlless of the monday morning blues, we are all Bronco fans to the end (at least I hope so).
Thanks to Meck for starting the Tailgating threads. They have allowed many folks from all around the country to meet each other at games at home and on the road.

I have had the pleasure of hosting and meeting so many maners I have a hard time recalling all the names, but I'll try to conjure up the list (please forgive me if I have overlooked anyone).

CBF1
Chica
IBOB
Miles and Trish
Meck
Taco
Dipso
AK
Pez
Buff
STG
Sassy
Hogan
Broncocalijohn
Oskie
Iron Clady
ApaOps
Missing#7 and Family
Crawdad and Terri
Mightysmurf
Montrose
Dumpy
DonKay
IrishMcstout
NateDog
WoodenMike
Garcia
Disco
BMF
Blue and hubby
MileHighMojoe
British Bronco
BroncoFan2438
TSIguy
Teddman
ShakenBake
Orange4life
CanuckBroncoFan
Wolf754

........and who knows who I forgot.

I want to thank all of you for stopping by and making the tailgating experience enjoyable and interesting. Thanks again, and I can't wait to see you again next season.

For those who were kind enough to donate to Kevins' quest for a new TV for the RV, I want to send out my sincere gratitude. Although we had a few minor glitches getting the thing to recieve the 2 channels which were broadcasting the early games, all went well after some creative wiring.

END OF RANT!:~ohyah!:

OBF1
01-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Wooden Mike...... WOW that is a blast from the past. No mention of Lifer :)

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Wooden Mike...... WOW that is a blast from the past. No mention of Lifer :)

Gimme a break Bro. He's Landfill material!

Did ya get my PM re: The Visitor?

oubronco
01-04-2010, 09:08 AM
Was that tailgates spread they showed on TV during the game?

crawdad
01-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Leo, you and Lisa deserve our gratitude...You guys sure open your arms to anyone and everyone just about. We are forever in your debt! You make the trek to Mile High well worth it!

crawdad
01-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Was that tailgates spread they showed on TV during the game?

No, it was Jester's!

oubronco
01-04-2010, 09:13 AM
No, it was Jester's!

thanks, it looks like all you guys put on great tailgates

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Leo, you and Lisa deserve our gratitude...You guys sure open your arms to anyone and everyone just about. We are forever in your debt! You make the trek to Mile High well worth it!

What you and the others did was way "above and beyond". My thanks to all.

I just wish the "D" would have stopped by yesterday and filled up on grub. They looked WEAK, to say the least.

Allowing the Queefs to walk all over us was ****ing horrible!

Sassy
01-04-2010, 09:21 AM

I just wish the "D" would have stopped by yesterday and filled up on grub. They looked WEAK, to say the least.

As a fan that doesn't live in Denver....it is so appreciated to have a place to go to for an awesome tailgate. You welcomed us, shared your food and your great love for the Broncos! It's always a great time with great food and for that we truly appreciate all you and Lisa have done! See you in the fall!

crawdad
01-04-2010, 09:24 AM

I was totally embarrassed by our defense yesterday! Just make on Mother effing stop!

GoBroncos DownUnder
01-04-2010, 09:26 AM
DAMMIT! Sorry I missed the chance to donate, only got back from Australia/New Zealand a few days ago and haven't been on the Mane! (I'm jet-lagged and all sorts of ****ed up, i swear i had a bad dream we lost to the chiefs!? ???)
Glad to hear you got the TV Leo, always nice to see good people reap some of what they have sewn! Did the guys who "organised" this put in a lot of $$? If so, I'd be happy to contribute, just as a thanks to them! :D

I still remember my first tailgate in Denver ... it was awesome just to hang with TGN, Horse, CBF, Woody ... and THEN we started drinking! ;)

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 09:29 AM
I was totally embarrassed by our defense yesterday! Just make on Mother effing stop!

No ****. But we have the AntiBronco crowd screaming for McDs' and Ortons' head.
We don't have an O-line and the D couldn't tackle a crash test dummy, but that doesn't matter in the minds of the haters.

Sassy
01-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Orton doesn't play on the D and he wasn't the one giving up 300 rushing yards....

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Orton doesn't play on the D and he wasn't the one giving up 300 rushing yards....

He doesn't?

How about Josh? Did he miss all of those "tackles". We looked like a damn screen door without the screen, and no damn mention about the horrible officiating.

Sassy
01-04-2010, 10:52 AM
YEP! :(
Even if we still wouldn't have made the playoffs it would have been good to go out with a win...

Unless, of course, it does to this team what it did to Elway and crew after the loss to J'Ville ;D

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 10:57 AM
YEP! :(
Even if we still wouldn't have made the playoffs it would have been good to go out with a win...

Unless, of course, it does to this team what it did to Elway and crew after the loss to J'Ville ;D

That would be nice. On the other hand, I can't recall having as many Fickle (read:pussy ass fans) back then as we do now. We were all disappointed, but we didn't call for heads as we do now. I think many of these FAQAHDS jumped on board in the late 90s. JMHO

OBF1
01-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Still time for the losers to leave and find a new team. We all know who is in this for life.

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Still time for the losers to leave and find a new team. We all know who is in this for life.

I can think of quite a few who call themselves fans, but in reality, wouldn't make a pimple on a Bronco Fans' ass.

Sassy
01-04-2010, 11:18 AM
I can think of quite a few who call themselves fans, but in reality, wouldn't make a pimple on a Bronco Fans' ass.

The 'losers' who would rather have a better draft pic! :wiggle:

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 11:20 AM
The 'losers' who would rather have a better draft pic! :wiggle:...and the "self-professed" know-it-alls.

GoBroncos DownUnder
01-04-2010, 11:48 AM
...and the "self-professed" know-it-alls.
I'm wondering if any of the "know it alls" have ever been seen at a group tailgate? (Like TGN's spot or OM Weekend)
Or do they only exist in "Internet Warrior Land"...

TailgateNut
01-04-2010, 12:05 PM
I'm wondering if any of the "know it alls" have ever been seen at a group tailgate? (Like TGN's spot or OM Weekend)
Or do they only exist in "Internet Warrior Land"...

No, they just exist on the internet. They support their team by making derogatory comments day in, and day out from the confines of the mothers basement.

Jhns, Bf7 and Rasta are not allowed in public due to their anti-social behavior.

Sassy
01-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Personally, I think they are closet cheffie fans...and friends of bob! LOL!

crawdad
01-04-2010, 01:49 PM
I will be there thru thick and thin!

missingnumber7
01-05-2010, 06:51 AM
Let the thin skinned leave...it'll make my season tickets a little better.