PDA

View Full Version : NFL Superfan

iDENVER
12-29-2009, 12:40 AM
i recently got a Motorola droid and you can watch live NFL games from there with a NFL superfan account. I do not have one because i do not have direct tv. Is there anyway someone can give me there Superfan password and username so i can watch broncos games. If this gives out any personal info or anything and you dont give it to me that is fine thanks.

watermock
12-29-2009, 12:54 AM
The NFL said they would never go pay per view, of course, Obama said he wouldn't raise taxes, just print more money.

iDENVER
12-29-2009, 01:18 AM
The NFL said they would never go pay per view, of course, Obama said he wouldn't raise taxes, just print more money.

ok..bump

KevinJames
12-29-2009, 02:37 AM
nobody is going to do this because you can access and change things in their DTV account if you got the username and pass for it because I believe it uses your dtv.com username and pass.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-29-2009, 05:55 AM
Maybe you should just ask mom for some more money now that you have a fancy phone.

garandman
12-29-2009, 09:10 AM
Yes you could, but you need there account login info, and they would never be able to access it by mobile as well... They also have to pay for Superfan for you to have it.. I have it on the Iphone and it is very cool...

SonOfLe-loLang
12-29-2009, 09:20 AM

I love when you get political, especially regarding economics. ****ing clueless

iDENVER
12-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Maybe you should just ask mom for some more money now that you have a fancy phone.
stfu loser

Dr. Broncenstein
12-29-2009, 02:45 PM
stfu loser

I have superfan and I can watch it on my iphone. And I don't even use it. I'm frivilous like that.

go_broncos
12-29-2009, 03:09 PM
i recently got a Motorola droid and you can watch live NFL games from there with a NFL superfan account. I do not have one because i do not have direct tv. Is there anyway someone can give me there Superfan password and username so i can watch broncos games. If this gives out any personal info or anything and you dont give it to me that is fine thanks.

I don't have it..I don't think anyone is going to give it to you unless they know you well.

TonyR
12-29-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm frivilous like that.

Doctors are among the best customers in the eyes of the credit card business. Generally make good money, generally spend a lot of money, and are quite often not very "good" with their money (i.e. they revolve balances rather than paying in full, sometimes pay late, etc.).

Dr. Broncenstein
12-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Doctors are among the best customers in the eyes of the credit card business. Generally make good money, generally spend a lot of money, and are quite often not very "good" with their money (i.e. they revolve balances rather than paying in full, sometimes pay late, etc.).

I must be a shiatty customer. Discover pays me to use thier card. Now that I think about it, the cashback bonus I get from Discover more than pays for my superfan package. So in essence I get it for free.