PDA

View Full Version : Raheem Morris has a better record than Josh McDaniels over the previous 9 games

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 03:06 PM
and there is talk in Tampa of poop canning him! His team is showing MORE IMPROVEMENT than ours is!!!!!

AND HE HAS A BETTER RECORD(3-6) THAN MCGENIUS(2-7) OVER HIS PREVIOUS 9 GAMES WITH FAR LESS TALENT AND FAR MORE YOUTH--INCLUDING STARTING A ROOKIE QB!!!!!!

FIX YOUR MISTAKE BOWLEN. FIX IT AFTER SUNDAY's GAME. Even Wade Phillips made the playoffs his 1st year as Broncos HC!!! FIRE THIS FRAUD!

That is all.

Hercules Rockefeller
12-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Didn't realize the NFL was only a 9 game season. Silly me.

KevinJames
12-28-2009, 03:09 PM
SHUT THE F**** UP

please quit trolling

we were expected to finish below .500 and we are going to finish at 9-7 most likely a lot better than what many people thought in the beg of the year.

I hope we make the playoffs so fags like you can go away

2KBack

you forgot about the 10 game preseason

Hercules Rockefeller
BTW, what was Tampa's record last year?

broncofan7

Silly indeed--it's those last nine games that have caused us to choke away a virtual certain playoff berth--but go ahead--accept losing--I bet it's common for you..........

broncofan7
BTW, what was Tampa's record last year?

they GUTTED that roster......and they start a ROOKIE QB.

Archer81
12-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Who cares? If the goings on in Tampa intrigue you that much, become a Bucs fan and stop your bitching here.

:Broncos:

Hercules Rockefeller
12-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Silly indeed--it's those last nine games that have caused us to choke away a virtual certain playoff berth--but go ahead--accept losing--I bet it's common for you..........

Wait, McGenius is a terrible coach for the past 9 games, but he did absolutely nothing to go 6-0?

It's hilarious to watch you post when you pick and choose what some "fact" you want, butcan't keep a consistent argument. Of course you're still hung up on Boy Wonder's 18 ppg over the last 13 games last year when he blew a 3-0 lead and a 3 game lead with 3 to go.

But continue on.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 03:12 PM
SHUT THE ***** UP

please quit trolling

we were expected to finish below .500 and we are going to finish at 9-7 most likely a lot better than what many people thought in the beg of the year.

IDIOT--why was a team who was 24-24 the last 3 seasons--that's .500 DUMBASS--expected to be BELOW .500 this season??????????--because of McGenius and his horrendous personnel decision to trade JAYC. what is our offense averaging per game? less than 3 points per game less than they did LAST SEASON. McGenius is espoused to be an offensive mastermind--he is nothing more than another rotten apple from the bellicheat tree. WAKE UP.

TheReverend
12-28-2009, 03:12 PM
And we're tied with Chiefs (2-7) and behind the Raiders in the last 9 games (3-6)

Yet somehow... we might make the post-season

Hercules Rockefeller
12-28-2009, 03:13 PM
they GUTTED that roster......and they start a ROOKIE QB.

Ok, they start Freeman now. Who did they gut?

Name names besides Derrick Brooks.

This is the same **** when you scream how old the Broncos are, when they're really not compared to last year.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 03:13 PM
Wait, McGenius is a terrible coach for the past 9 games, but he did absolutely nothing to go 6-0?

It's hilarious to watch you post when you pick and choose what some "fact" you want, butcan't keep a consistent argument. Of course you're still hung up on Boy Wonder's 18 ppg over the last 13 games last year when he blew a 3-0 lead and a 3 game lead with 3 to go.

But continue on.

6-0--we squeaked by Dallas, NE who didn't understand how to attack Nolan's defense (cat is out of the bag now FOOL)and won on a once in a decade play to Stokley...............

Hercules Rockefeller
12-28-2009, 03:14 PM
6-0--we squeaked by Dallas, NE who didn't understand how to attack Nolan's defense (cat is out of the bag now FOOL)and won on a once in a decade play to Stokley...............

Oh, ok. Wins are despite McGenius, losses are because of him.

Continue on.

Archer81
12-28-2009, 03:16 PM

So a win the NFL is less then a win because you only win by 3 or less? What ****ing idiotic world do you live in where that **** makes sense? We won those games. The how doesnt matter. And clearly Nolan's defense has this habit of making some of the best QB's in the NFL look bad.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 03:16 PM
And we're tied with Chiefs (2-7) and behind the Raiders in the last 9 games (3-6)

Yet somehow... we might make the post-season

We are REGRESSING under a 1st year, unproven HC who was attempting to install his offensive system with an improved WR and RB core and we are averaging 3 points per game less this year than last....we are 2-7 in our last 9 games. You may find that acceptable. I DON'T.

2 and 7!

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 03:17 PM
So a win the NFL is less then a win because you only win by 3 or less? What ****ing idiotic world do you live in where that **** makes sense? We won those games. The how doesnt matter. And clearly Nolan's defense has this habit of making some of the best QB's in the NFL look bad.

2 and 7. That's idiotic? Really, Fading down the stretch? Wasn;t McD supposed to IMPROVE our football team? 2 and 7.

jhat01
and there is talk in Tampa of poop canning him! His team is showing MORE IMPROVEMENT than ours is!!!!!

AND HE HAS A BETTER RECORD(3-6) THAN MCGENIUS(2-7) OVER HIS PREVIOUS 9 GAMES WITH FAR LESS TALENT AND FAR MORE YOUTH--INCLUDING STARTING A ROOKIE QB!!!!!!

FIX YOUR MISTAKE BOWLEN. FIX IT AFTER SUNDAY's GAME. Even Wade Phillips made the playoffs his 1st year as Broncos HC!!! FIRE THIS FRAUD!

That is all.

You are a fool.

Mr.Meanie
Oh and we should start Simms too, right? You nailed that one.

Archer81
We are REGRESSING under a 1st year, unproven HC who was attempting to install his offensive system with an improved WR and RB core and we are averaging 3 points per game less this year than last....we are 2-7 in our last 9 games. You may find that acceptable. I DON'T.

2 and 7!

8-7. I know you like to cut and paste to make whatever godawful point you are trying to make. 8-7 twinkletoes.

Hercules Rockefeller

2 and 7!

How are they regressing when you just said those 6 wins were lucky in the 1st place?

Try to keep your arguments consistent.

TheReverend
12-28-2009, 03:18 PM

2 and 7!

I don't recall saying I find it acceptable. This season isn't over yet.

Archer81
2 and 7. That's idiotic? Really, Fading down the stretch? Wasn;t McD supposed to IMPROVE our football team? 2 and 7.

8-7. Or did the first 6 weeks not happen?

broncofan7
Oh, ok. Wins are despite McGenius, losses are because of him.

Continue on.

We won due to Nolan's Defensive schemes. McD's Offense has been CARRIED ALL SEASON by them........

OBF1
This message is hidden because broncofan7 is on your ignore list.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 03:19 PM

2 and 7. Raheem Morris is 3-6. Welcome to your 2009 Denver Broncos! Nice job Bowlen.

Archer81
12-28-2009, 03:19 PM

This.

Dukes
12-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Wow, I didn't think anyone could be this pethetic.

broncofan7
I don't recall saying I find it acceptable. This season isn't over yet.

Oh it's over. Jets vs Cincy and BALT @ Jokeland.....those two games will not even be close.

Archer81
2 and 7. Raheem Morris is 3-6. Welcome to your 2009 Denver Broncos! Nice job Bowlen.

8-7. Try harder. I am sure the first month and a half of the season will just go away if you try hard enough.

Hercules Rockefeller
12-28-2009, 03:21 PM

Of course they didn't happen, that would mean McGenius has a better record than MoronFan7 predicted he would have before the season started.

Fire the coach before the season starts and fire him afterwards even though he did better than I thought he would.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Wow, I didn't think anyone could be this pethetic.

I agree--who would have thunk it that McD would be WORSE than Raheem Morris?

Mr.Meanie
12-28-2009, 03:22 PM
In the idiotic sprit of cherrypicking non-sequitor stats, how about this:
Orton is 0-1 in the last 1 game, like Peyton Manning. Therefore Orton = Manning.

Archer81

Hmm...Tampa is 3-12.

Denver is 8-7.

You keep failing but keep trying. Its cute.

bowtown
This message is hidden because broncofan7 is a racist.

broncofan7
Of course they didn't happen, that would mean McGenius has a better record than MoronFan7 predicted he would have before the season started.

Fire the coach before the season starts and fire him afterwards even though he did better than I thought he would.
Why did everyone THINK that he was going to win 5-6 games?

Because many of his moved Defied LOGIC! he has ZERO skins on the wall--and the palace is crumbling around him while he sits on his thrown...Bowlen---CORRECT YOUR MISTAKE.

Hercules Rockefeller

Considering that McGenius is still in the playoff hunt and the only question with Tampa is where they're picking in the Top 5, doesn't look like he's done worse than Raheem.

But hey, why should we use team records as any sort of judge of success?

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Hmm...Tampa is 3-12.

Denver is 8-7.

You keep failing but keep trying. Its cute.

Tampa is IMPROVING. it is our football 'COACH' who is failing US!

broncofan7
Considering that McGenius is still in the playoff hunt and the only question with Tampa is where they're picking in the Top 5, doesn't look like he's done worse than Raheem.

But hey, why should we use team records as any sort of judge of success?

2-7.

Tampa is 3-6 and IMPROVING.

Rocket 7
This message is hidden because broncofan7 is on your ignorant list.

This

Archer81
12-28-2009, 03:24 PM
2-7.

8-7.

Tampa is 3-12. Keep it up lil fella.

TheElusiveKyleOrton

That is all.

JESUS> Drop it, retard.

Seriously, Taco? We have to deal with a new thread from ****ing retard boy every 10 minutes? RUN YOUR ****ING BOARD.

Taco John
I wonder if Broncofan7 is the fireshanahan.com guy. August 2007 was about the time that guy disappeared from the map, wasn't it?

Archer81
12-28-2009, 03:25 PM
I wonder if Broncofan7 is the fireshanahan.com guy. August 2007 was about the time that guy disappeared from the map, wasn't it?

You may be on to something. Same shrill tone, same hysterical perspective.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-28-2009, 03:26 PM
2-7.

Why did you say "That is all" when you were just going to flame your own ****ing retard thread over and over again? Should we add "lying sack of ****" to your considerable resume (which already includes "Racist pile of garbage" and "moronic ****-for-brain")?

Don't answer. Hate for you to go back on your idiotic word.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-28-2009, 03:27 PM

Gosh, if only we had moderators who could find out such a thing.

Taco John
You may be on to something. Same shrill tone, same hysterical perspective.

..same people whining about me not banning him.

Northman

Well, he got his wish so i dont know why he is complaining. I guess he will build the fireJoshMcDaniels.com site now. Ha!

bombay

It would be nice if she was 'disappeared' (used as verb) from here.

Her non-stop spam is idiotic.

Dukes
12-28-2009, 03:28 PM

Here's an idea, if one poster is on so many peoples ignore list that person is banned. Sound fair?

Archer81
12-28-2009, 03:28 PM
..same people whining about me not banning him.

The month he was gone was rather pleasant.

Just sayin.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-28-2009, 03:29 PM
The month he was gone was rather pleasant.

Just sayin.

That sort of reason and logic has no place here. Clearly you should start a thread about how the Broncos are failures. Then you'd never be banned, even if you started thread after thread.

Taco John
12-28-2009, 03:32 PM
It would be nice if she was 'disappeared' (used as verb) from here.

Her non-stop spam is idiotic.

For my part, I just ignore what the guy says, because I think a lot of it is idiotic. For other people's part, they apparently get something out of doing combat with the guy.

I try to ignore him and people who respond to him and focus on discussions that I personally think have merit. That's the way a message board works. You get what you put your attention on.

bombay
12-28-2009, 03:33 PM
For my part, I just ignore what the guy says, because I think a lot of it is idiotic. For other people's part, they apparently get something out of doing combat with the guy.

I try to ignore him and people who respond to him and focus on discussions that I personally think have merit. That's the way a message board works. You get what you put your attention on.

Good point.

SureShot
12-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Dude must have a lot of free time

Rabb
12-28-2009, 03:35 PM
just put him on ignore, don't quote him and eventually the troll will go away

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-28-2009, 03:37 PM

The problem is when he infects every single thread with his nonsense, and you standby doing nothing.

A moderator should be aware of what's going on and not simply ignore someone who is a problem. The problem should be dealt with.

Ratboy
12-28-2009, 03:41 PM

That is all.

Seriously, dude?

Here is a tip, shut the **** up, because no one cares what you think.

Taco John
12-28-2009, 03:48 PM
The problem is when he infects every single thread with his nonsense, and you standby doing nothing.

A moderator should be aware of what's going on and not simply ignore someone who is a problem. The problem should be dealt with.

Every single thread? My experience has been that he starts his own threads that attract posters like moths to a flame. Just to check that perception, I went through the top ten threads on the forum to see if any of the topics were being derailed by the guy. I couldn't find a single one. If there's a thread where the guy is posting completely off topic, I'd be interested to see it. But typically, that's not been the case.

Make no mistake. I have long thought the guy to be a douchebag. But I didn't ban him when he was anti-Shanahan. I'm not sure why I should ban him now that he's anti-McDaniels.

For my part, I think that the Broncos should win more games so that none of his points are relevant whatsoever. I noticed that nobody had much of a problem with Broncofan7 when we were winning games. I can't remember a single plea to ban the guy during our winning streaks.

NYBronco
12-28-2009, 03:49 PM
We won due to Nolan's Defensive schemes. McD's Offense has been CARRIED ALL SEASON by them........

You mean the defense that allowed McNabb to run 27 yards on a 3rd and 25 for a first down late in the fourth quarter yesterday... that defense?

MplsBronco
12-28-2009, 03:51 PM
I know I am posting in his thread but I don't normally, but I have to ask, why do people respond to him? You just feed his ego/act or whatever the hell it is.

steeledude
12-28-2009, 03:53 PM

But continue on.

It's the same reason when Brady Quinn had his first start against us he had a good game, or Jamarcus, or why Mark Sanchez started out so hot then hit a brick wall. When you're new people don't know what to expect. It's how you react once they figure you out, and McD has shown no ability to adapt. His offense not only has been figured out (not that hard considering the limitations at QB), but his arrogance has stopped him from doing anything to help our team late in the stretch. I don't see him getting over that arrogance any time soon--I think it would be in his best interest to be fired and humbled a bit. Then come back and work his "magic" with a bit of perspective.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Every single thread? My experience has been that he starts his own threads that attract posters like moths to a flame. Just to check that perception, I went through the top ten threads on the forum to see if any of the topics were being derailed by the guy. I couldn't find a single one. If there's a thread where the guy is posting completely off topic, I'd be interested to see it. But typically, that's not been the case.

Make no mistake. I have long thought the guy to be a douchebag. But I didn't ban him when he was anti-Shanahan. I'm not sure why I should ban him now that he's anti-McDaniels.

For my part, I think that the Broncos should win more games so that none of his points are relevant whatsoever. I noticed that nobody had much of a problem with Broncofan7 when we were winning games. I can't remember a single plea to ban the guy during our winning streaks.

Because he wasn't around. Certainly not to this extent.

So the next time he completely derails a thread, shall I report it? Does that do anything? PM you with a link? It happens constantly, you'd have to be blind not to see it, but I'll just have to be more deliberate with letting you know, I suppose.

Cheers.

Taco John
12-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Because he wasn't around. Certainly not to this extent.

So the next time he completely derails a thread, shall I report it? Does that do anything? PM you with a link? It happens constantly, you'd have to be blind not to see it, but I'll just have to be more deliberate with letting you know, I suppose.

Cheers.

Yes. If it's completely off topic - has absolutely no connection to it, and is nothing but disruptive to the advancement of the discussion, I won't have a problem banning him (or anyone) for it.

But there are grey lines in this task. It's not so black and white as anybody wants to believe.

brncs_fan
12-28-2009, 04:08 PM
are you sure you want to add broncofan7 to your ignore list?

yes

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Yes. If it's completely off topic - has absolutely no connection to it, and is nothing but disruptive to the advancement of the discussion, I won't have a problem banning him (or anyone) for it.

But there are grey lines in this task. It's not so black and white as anybody wants to believe.

I'm sure it's not. After all, one must figure in how much discussion a guy can ruin, how many spam threads he can start (lex) and how much racism he can possibly fit into one or two or 10 threads before removing him.

I wouldn't expect that to be a super-easy job.

Rigs11
12-28-2009, 04:15 PM
This message is hidden because broncofan7 is a

http://www.designbyfeline.com/drama%20queen.jpg

HAT
12-28-2009, 04:15 PM

That is all.

And yet.....

I would be ecstatic if we have a winning record......

Make up your mind bro! ROFL!

KevinJames
12-28-2009, 04:18 PM
IDIOT--why was a team who was 24-24 the last 3 seasons--that's .500 DUMBASS--expected to be BELOW .500 this season??????????--because of McGenius and his horrendous personnel decision to trade JAYC. what is our offense averaging per game? less than 3 points per game less than they did LAST SEASON. McGenius is espoused to be an offensive mastermind--he is nothing more than another rotten apple from the bellicheat tree. WAKE UP.

Wow are you serious.........

we were expected to finish below .500 because of all the new faces we had to get replace of all the scrubs who shanny brought in that weren't getting it done like you know like Nate Webster, Andre Hall, Calvin Lowry, Marlon McCree, Marquand Manuel......the list goes on and on.

Your telling me to WAKE UP? You should WAKE UP

Usually when there is so much turn around on a team we will be expected to finish under .500 especially considering how hard are schedule was.

We played 9 games against teams that are in playoff contention and of those 9 we won 4 which is about average you can't expect to beat every playoff caliber team. We had 7 games against "bad" teams that will miss the playoffs, of those 7 teams we won 5 of them. I don't know about you but I remember getting my ass handed to me more than 2 times a year by a team that wouldn't make the playoffs when we were under Shanny. Do you recall us ever not being in a game this year outside of that game vs SD where Simms started? How many times can you say that under Shanny where we suffered some ugly losses. This team doesn't give up like Shanny's most recent team did.

OBF1
12-28-2009, 04:31 PM
I have a better record over the past 2 games.

HAT
12-28-2009, 04:48 PM
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t106/the_hat_album/bf7.jpg

rbackfactory80
12-28-2009, 04:51 PM
Broncofan7 is actually winning seeing the blood pressure levels rising and people begging for him to be banned. Just dont pay attention to him if he bothers you. Don't take the internet so seriously. If you examine his last 1000 posts they pretty much have one theme, and to think you or anyone else could persuade him to think differently would be crazy.

jhat01
12-28-2009, 04:54 PM

the dude is a tool through and through

bombquixote
12-28-2009, 05:19 PM

Uh huh.

Popps
12-28-2009, 05:22 PM
That's the way a message board works. You get what you put your attention on.

Or, you could put it to a forum vote.

C'mon, have a little fun in life!

:~ohyah!:

UberBroncoMan
12-28-2009, 05:36 PM

This is true to an good extent... but I don't think you realize how involved in the defense McDaniels is. He worked on the defense before the offense in the NFL, and is very well versed in the 3-4.

What we're seeing right now is the Brian Billick syndrome. An offensive mind that lead historically great offensive team (Vikings) or in Josh's case the Patriots... now coaching on teams where the defense is largely the force of the team.

I've yet to see our offense CARRY our team to a win despite our defense, (which is what we did vs the Chargers and Saints during our first 3 games last year).

A very unusually and quick shift to be honest.

I don't think McDaniels should be fired... the last thing this team needs is more turmoil.

That said I am quite disappointed in the last 9 games. Losing to the Washington I could understand due to Orton being owned... but vs the Raiders at home? No excuse.

tsiguy96
12-28-2009, 05:44 PM
This is true to an good extent... but I don't think you realize how involved in the defense McDaniels is. He worked on the defense before the offense in the NFL, and is very well versed in the 3-4.

What we're seeing right now is the Brian Billick syndrome. An offensive mind that lead historically great offensive team (Vikings) or in Josh's case the Patriots... now coaching on teams where the defense is largely the force of the team.

I've yet to see our offense CARRY our team to a win despite our defense, (which is what we did vs the Chargers and Saints during our first 3 games last year).

A very unusually and quick shift to be honest.

I don't think McDaniels should be fired... the last thing this team needs is more turmoil.

That said I am quite disappointed in the last 9 games. Losing to the Washington I could understand due to Orton being owned... but vs the Raiders at home? No excuse.

the defense had a lot to do with the raiders loss. offense scored 20 which we shoulda doubled, not to mention not getting points off turnovers, but defense needs to hold on the final drives of games and wed be way better. see: colts, eagles, raiders.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 05:57 PM

No I am not. I didn' t want to axe Shanny until last season's debacle......

azbroncfan
12-28-2009, 06:08 PM

That is all.

Your kind of like the 18 handicapper that is bragging about being 1 under after a lucky birdie on the first hole.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Or, you could put it to a forum vote.

C'mon, have a little fun in life!

:~ohyah!:

You are a coward...

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 06:16 PM
There is not one thing within this thread posted on my part that constitutes trolling.

Ask yourself this:

Over the past 9 games--whose team has shown the MOST improvement (Ie won more games?) The Bucs or the Broncos?

That moral of this thread is --McD is NOT helping our team improve as the season wears on--familiarity with his system is NOT making us better....if Tampa is discussing firing a coach whose team is getting BETTER and winning more games down thew stretch than ours---why are we not even discussing his dismissal?

tsiguy96
12-28-2009, 06:21 PM
There is not one thing within this thread posted on my part that constitutes trolling.

Ask yourself this:

Over the past 9 games--whose team has shown the MOST improvement (Ie won more games?) The Bucs or the Broncos?

That moral of this thread is --McD is NOT helping our team improve as the season wears on--familiarity with his system is NOT making us better....if Tampa is discussing firing a coach whose team is getting BETTER and winning more games down thew stretch than ours---why are we not even discussing his dismissal?

youre right, lets fire mcdaniels and hire raheem morris. you get absolutely more ridiculous every day. a team that went like 1-9 their first 10 games or wahtever has nowhere to go BUT up, a team that started 6-0 but doesnt have the talent to sustain that level of winning has really nowhere to go but get atleast slightly exposed.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 06:24 PM
youre right, lets fire mcdaniels and hire raheem morris. you get absolutely more ridiculous every day. a team that went like 1-9 their first 10 games or wahtever has nowhere to go BUT up, a team that started 6-0 but doesnt have the talent to sustain that level of winning has really nowhere to go but get atleast slightly exposed.

Who has more talent? The Denver Broncos or the Tampa Bay Bucs who gutted their roster this off season?

Who has the better record over the last 9 games and is thereby showing more improvement over the course of the season?

this is not some irrational conclusion on my part----OPEN UP YOUR MIND--put down the kool-aid--and let the FACTS marinate--the Broncos are REGRESSING under McGenius's stewardship.......Raheem morris is GARBAGE--but yet he has his team playing better than us--which shows you unequivocally why McDaniels MUST GO.

Ratboy
12-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Who has more talent? The Denver Broncos or the Tampa Bay Bucs who gutted their roster this off season?

Who has the better record over the last 9 games and is thereby showing more improvement over the course of the season?

this is not some irrational conclusion on my part----OPEN UP YOUR MIND--put down the kool-aid--and let the FACTS marinate--the Broncos are REGRESSING under McGenius's stewardship.......Raheem morris is GARBAGE--but yet he has his team playing better than us--which shows you unequivocally why McDaniels MUST GO.

Umm? We gutted out roster too, so where are you going with this? Regressing? I am pretty sure we finished 8-8 last season, and 7-9 the one before that, and worst case scenario, we finish 8-8, that's not regressing.

What happens when we stomp Kansas City and move into the playoffs? Playoffs are a whole new ballgame.

Ratboy
12-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Everybody knew this was a rebuilding process, not sure why a few people are so unhappy.

If we get a new head coach, we'll be in the same boat next season, and Broncofan7 will be making 10 threads a day about how Coach X sucks.

bloodsunday
12-28-2009, 06:37 PM

That is all.

I just want to know where you'll be when this team makes the playoffs.

Taco John
12-28-2009, 06:38 PM
You've got to give a coach at the very least two seasons to work out his program, IMO. I think anyone asking for him to be banned at this point has lost the plot.

That said, Josh isn't alone in young coaches where there are fans wanting his head. There are Chiefs fans who want Hailey fired, and Bucs fans who want Morris fired.

Hercules Rockefeller
12-28-2009, 06:42 PM

Post #12 in this thread:

Ok, they start Freeman now. Who did they gut?

Name names besides Derrick Brooks.

This is the same **** when you scream how old the Broncos are, when they're really not compared to last year.

Amazing that you responded to posts I made in this thread before that post, and you responded to about 5 after, yet you somehow skipped over this one.

Start naming names on Tampa's gutted roster.

Ratboy
12-28-2009, 06:53 PM
You've got to give a coach at the very least two seasons to work out his program, IMO. I think anyone asking for him to be banned at this point has lost the plot.

That said, Josh isn't alone in young coaches where there are fans wanting his head. There are Chiefs fans who want Hailey fired, and Bucs fans who want Morris fired.

I agree with you, 2 seasons is fair enough to start seeing progression. If we make the playoffs this year, IMO, we have progressed into a better team.

I was not the biggest fan of McDaniels trading Cutler, but he is a good coach, he just needs time to get the correct players.

HAT
12-28-2009, 06:59 PM

bloodsunday
12-28-2009, 07:25 PM
The logic that people show around here is so eff'd up sometimes.

First of all, Josh McDaniels was hired to be the head coach of this team. He is responsible for winning and losing football games. Whether we do it by defense or offense matters not to Pat Bowlen.

Secondly, most of you insisted on a "defensive minded HC", whatever that is. And now we have an improved defense and it has nothing to do with McDaniels?! Who hired Nolan? Who is co-author of the defensive game plan every Sunday? Who made it a priority to bring in Brian Dawkins, Renaldo Hill, and Andre Goodman?

And finally, while people want to live in these simple worlds where McD is a "offensive head coach", the reality is that McD opened his presentation to Joe Ellis and Pat Bowlen with an explanation of how he'd fix the defense.

The defense is better than last year. You simply cannot deny that. Yes the offense is in transition, but its not appreciably worse than last year, in particular if you throw out the first 3 games in which they averaged nearly 40 a game. In the 6 game home stretch last season -- of which they lost 4 -- the offense averaged 20.3 pts per game. This season we are averaging 20.1 pts per game. Tough to make a legitimate case the offense has gone completely backward. The offense may not be as flashy without Cutler, but its equally effective.

go_broncos
12-28-2009, 07:26 PM
We should give Mcd atleast couple more season to see if he can take us to playoff's.
If he fails, then he needs to be fired.

Right now, the hope for every bronco fan should be that he improves the team from next year.

I agree that his playcalling is not good..But, he is a rookie coach and we need to give him some time.

55CrushEm
12-28-2009, 07:32 PM
Honest to god, mods......can one of you ban this ****ing troll already? He's worse than Bob....seriously.

I don't buy for one second that he's fan....not to imply that non-Bronco fans can't be good contributors....they certainly can. But this fool just roots daily for our team to lose, and spits venom all day long. It's tiresome, and clogs the board.

Anyone who actually bets on us to lose, obviously WANTS us to lose, and is therefor not a fan.

If the mods don't ban him.....I beg everyone to simply ignore him. PLEASE, for the love of god....not one response. Once this loser attention whore stops getting responses, he'll stop posting.....I beg you all!!

That is all.

55CrushEm
12-28-2009, 07:33 PM
I just want to know where you'll be when this team makes the playoffs.

Well, I don't think it will happen this year....but starting NEXT year when we become a perennial playoff team.....will this butt-****er still want McD's head?

bloodsunday
12-28-2009, 07:37 PM
I just cannot believe that any rational person is EVEN CONSIDERING this for one second.

Yes we look likely to CHOKE away the playoffs for a 4th straight year. But here are some facts:

1) Mike Shanahan (a sure-fire HoF coach) averaged 8 wins over the past 3 seasons and many of you are still shocked by his departure. He also authored the first 3 of the 4 season choke streak. And he won exactly 1 division title in the 10 years after Elway and he celebrated it by firing his DC and his QB.

2) Everyone expected this team to win 5 games this year. Even 8 games is over achieving by those standards. It doesn't matter when the wins came, they came.

3) McDaniels has done a hell of a job keeping this team competitive despite a tough schedule, a monster roster makeover, and different schemes on every side of the ball. Suggesting that we have lost the same # of games as TB over some stretch of games is a complete joke. If you watch football you know Denver is a better team than TB. Period. Tampa Bay averages 15 pts per game. They have lost by 17 or more a whopping 6 times this year.

tsiguy96
12-28-2009, 07:41 PM
I just cannot believe that any rational person is EVEN CONSIDERING this for one second.

Yes we look likely to CHOKE away the playoffs for a 4th straight year. But here are some facts:

1) Mike Shanahan (a sure-fire HoF coach) averaged 8 wins over the past 3 seasons and many of you are still shocked by his departure. He also authored the first 3 of the 4 season choke streak. And he won exactly 1 division title in the 10 years after Elway and he celebrated it by firing his DC and his QB.

2) Everyone expected this team to win 5 games this year. Even 8 games is over achieving by those standards. It doesn't matter when the wins came, they came.

3) McDaniels has done a hell of a job keeping this team competitive despite a tough schedule, a monster roster makeover, and different schemes on every side of the ball. Suggesting that we have lost the same # of games as TB over some stretch of games is a complete joke. If you watch football you know Denver is a better team than TB. Period. Tampa Bay averages 15 pts per game. They have lost by 17 or more a whopping 6 times this year.

yes this year we lost some really, really dumb games. we also beat or stayed competitive against the top teams in the NFL. colts and eagles we took down to the wire. beat teh chargers, patriots, cowboys, bengals. thats a good season and shows that the team has the potential to be great, gotta see what mcd sees as the real issue and how he attempts to correct it. you KNOW it starts with the offensive line and based on his press conference, i bet we see atleast 3 new starters next year on oline. with 8-10 pick, an OL is looking better and better.

broncosteven
12-28-2009, 07:56 PM
the defense had a lot to do with the raiders loss. offense scored 20 which we shoulda doubled, not to mention not getting points off turnovers, but defense needs to hold on the final drives of games and wed be way better. see: colts, eagles, raiders.

I think anytime you hold a team to 20 or less in today's NFL you should win. It is unacceptable to score 19 and expect to win.

RZ and short yardage playcalling can only get better because it can't get any Worse.

tsiguy96
12-28-2009, 07:58 PM
I think anytime you hold a team to 20 or less in today's NFL you should win. It is unacceptable to score 19 and expect to win.

RZ and short yardage playcalling can only get better because it can't get any Worse.

hey i agree there is a lot of things that need to be worked on, mcdaniels playcalling and player substitution on offense included. its just gonna take awhile, like kupesdad said it will take another year in this ridiculously complicated offense for players to stop thinking and start playing hard, including oline and RBs.

Ratboy
12-28-2009, 08:15 PM
I will say this. I am pretty pissed that McDaniels said Royal was going to catch A LOT of balls this season. What a lie!

I don't think this is because of a sophmore slump. It goes back to the QB being able to find someone open, which Orton has a really hard time doing. We have some stud receivers. If Orton was good, there would be no reason to not have a pretty decent offense.

91 catches, 980 yards, 5 touchdowns last season to 37 catches, 345 yards and zero touchdowns?

It's a ****ing disgrace.

We need a god damn QB (and some more offensive linemen)

go_broncos
12-28-2009, 08:22 PM
I will say this. I am pretty pissed that McDaniels said Royal was going to catch A LOT of balls this season. What a lie!

I don't think this is because of a sophmore slump. It goes back to the QB being able to find someone open, which Orton has a really hard time doing. We have some stud receivers. If Orton was good, there would be no reason to not have a pretty decent offense.

91 catches, 980 yards, 5 touchdowns last season to 37 catches, 345 yards and zero touchdowns?

It's a ****ing disgrace.

I agree with you completly.We need a QB that can throw the ball under pressure.
Orton is very limited.
I hope Mcd realizes this and do something about it in the offseason.

tsiguy96
12-28-2009, 08:25 PM
regardless of all this, it is amazing that supposed bronco fans will find anything they can to call out mcdaniels and call him a loser and failure and do whatever they can to prove how bad of a coach he is. it is really amazing.

tsiguy96
12-28-2009, 08:28 PM

It's a ****ing disgrace.

i dont think he ever said royal would catch a lot of balls, i think most people just assumed they would use him in the welker role. they didnt.

also, nfl QBs dont refuse to throw to open receivers, tahts not how it works. frank schaub of CGS says royal isnt getting open near as much, and he goes to every game. if royal was getting open more often, hed get the ball.

watermock
12-29-2009, 04:38 AM

Yes, hire Nolan.

The offense has gone steadily downhill unless we produce turnovers.

The pathetic apologists for this offense is incredible.

We were 2nd in yards down to a clerk and a 7th round fullback.Only he was on IR.

WE had cooked cack.

This team is way set back.

watermock
12-29-2009, 04:52 AM
i dont think he ever said royal would catch a lot of balls, i think most people just assumed they would use him in the welker role. they didnt.

also, nfl QBs dont refuse to throw to open receivers, tahts not how it works. frank schaub of CGS says royal isnt getting open near as much, and he goes to every game. if royal was getting open more often, hed get the ball.

So now Royal doesn't return punts. Dipshiat smith does.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the entire '06 class will be gone soon, just as I said last year, back when we had the #2 offense in the NFL.

Royal had almost 1000 yards you idiot. Who replaced him you moron?

Gaffney? Beavis boy?

By a clue and realize the defense has won games while the offense has faltered.

Hulamau
12-29-2009, 06:34 AM

That is all.

More trash from the mental midget of the mane.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-29-2009, 07:16 AM

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the entire '06 class will be gone soon, just as I said last year, back when we had the #2 offense in the NFL.

Gaffney? Beavis boy?

Hey Retard,

Did you know that Royal was out injured last game, and maybe THAT is why he didn't return punts?

Go fish.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-29-2009, 07:17 AM

Just ignore the troll like the mods do. That's their answer. Just ignore him.

I'd hate to see TJ's house. Roof collapsing, plumbing falling apart, because he doesn't fix problems. He just 'ignores' them.

gyldenlove
12-29-2009, 08:31 AM
Is this the official meltdown thread?

broncofan7
12-29-2009, 09:47 AM
regardless of all this, it is amazing that supposed bronco fans will find anything they can to call out mcdaniels and call him a loser and failure and do whatever they can to prove how bad of a coach he is. it is really amazing.

2-7.
That is NOT some imaginary stat. 2-7. His team, while supposedly getting better acclimated to McGenius's system is floundering around like a fish out of water....teams are supposed to IMPROVE when something new is introduced as time goes on--NOT REGRESS. But keep sippin' the kool-aid......the writing is on the wall...........

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-29-2009, 09:49 AM
2-7.
That is NOT some imaginary stat. 2-7. His team, while supposedly getting better acclimated to McGenius's system is floundering around like a fish out of water....teams are supposed to IMPROVE when something new is introduced as time goes on--NOT REGRESS. But keep sippin' the kool-aid......the writing is on the wall...........

/yawn

broncofan7
12-29-2009, 09:50 AM

MORE FACTS FROM THE MOST LEVEL HEADED AND OBJECTIVE FAN ON THIS FORUM.

Is Raheem Morris's Tampa team showing more improvement than the Denver Broncos led by McGenius? YES OR NO?

It is that simple---even you can follow along.....

Dagmar
12-29-2009, 10:06 AM
Just ignore the troll like the mods do. That's their answer. Just ignore him.

I'd hate to see TJ's house. Roof collapsing, plumbing falling apart, because he doesn't fix problems. He just 'ignores' them.

Dude, if you use firefox get the vbulletin extension. "ignoring" someone makes thm go away entirely. No quotes, no "broncofan7 is on your ignore list".

It's amazing.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-29-2009, 10:08 AM
Dude, if you use firefox get the vbulletin extension. "ignoring" someone makes thm go away entirely. No quotes, no "broncofan7 is on your ignore list".

It's amazing.

OMG. I want to go to there.

Will add it right now. Thanks! REP!

Broncomutt
12-29-2009, 11:00 AM
MORE FACTS FROM THE MOST LEVEL HEADED AND OBJECTIVE FAN ON THIS FORUM.

Is Raheem Morris's Tampa team showing more improvement than the Denver Broncos led by McGenius? YES OR NO?

It is that simple---even you can follow along.....

It's such a shame. You have real and valid reasons to be angry with McDaniels, but you choose to shout like a child and create stupid comparison threads that don't make sense. How many weeks ago was Raheem Morris eliminated from playoff contention?

I mean you got a historic collapse, a "WTF" Offense, an offensive line that suddenly can't block, Mitch Berger, an unprepared Simms, game 4 fist-pumping, weak trash-talking with opposing players, and a loss to Oakland at home with Dom Deluise playing QB.

And you're talking about Raheem Morris? WTF are you talking about?

McDaniels will get another year for sure. He deserves the time, even if it does just make this team worse. Who knows, he may improve the team, though this collapse leaves me skeptical.

If the Broncos complete the collapse and lose to KC at home, trust me Bowlen is going to take notice. You're probably too young to remember, but Wade Phillips got fired after just 2 years, and he actually had us in the playoffs one of those year.

Hulamau
12-29-2009, 11:41 AM
We've lost some close games with a brutally tough schedule overall. It happens to first year regimes with 29 new players, new offense and defensive schemes ... new QB .. new EVERYTHING on top of one of the toughest schedules in the NFL.

Still 8-8 to 9-7 and the possiblity of still a playoff spot is a mile better than most of you dickheads screaming from the top of the hill predicted four months ago.

We simply are not yet deep enough to sustain a high level of play with the key injuries we did have. And having a $29million cap sink-hole to work with his first year makes reloading the gun a two to three year project. More established teams with a deep bench can lose a few key guys and still play well.

Orton needs a strong o-line to excel. Still he played decent although not inspired. Kyle may not be the long term answer but if he had a half second more time on average the last 10 games .. in other words the starting Oline Cutler had all last season ... we win three more games hands down and all of this debate goes away.

Would be hilarious to listen to some of you doomsday clowns if we suddenly went on a 5 game win streak starting this Sunday ... :)

2KBack
12-29-2009, 11:47 AM
It's such a shame. You have real and valid reasons to be angry with McDaniels, but you choose to shout like a child and create stupid comparison threads that don't make sense. How many weeks ago was Raheem Morris eliminated from playoff contention?

I mean you got a historic collapse, a "WTF" Offense, an offensive line that suddenly can't block, Mitch Berger, an unprepared Simms, game 4 fist-pumping, weak trash-talking with opposing players, and a loss to Oakland at home with Dom Deluise playing QB.

McDaniels will get another year for sure. He deserves the time, even if it does just make this team worse. Who knows, he may improve the team, though this collapse leaves me skeptical.

If the Broncos complete the collapse and lose to KC at home, trust me Bowlen is going to take notice. You're probably too young to remember, but Wade Phillips got fired after just 2 years, and he actually had us in the playoffs one of those year.

Using Wade Phillips as some sort of comparison for playoff seasons will be a major failure if Denver wins this week but still fails to make the playoffs. Phillips' "playoff" team was 9-7 as well. The league shook out in his favor, but the team didn't perform any better.

Broncomutt
12-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Using Wade Phillips as some sort of comparison for playoff seasons will be a major failure if Denver wins this week but still fails to make the playoffs. Phillips' "playoff" team was 9-7 as well. The league shook out in his favor, but the team didn't perform any better.

Phillips wasn't mentioned for comparison. He was mentioned as precedent.

DenverBrit
12-29-2009, 12:35 PM

That is all.

Jesus, you're a cry baby.

http://thegazz.com/gblogs/karinfuller/files/2008/08/whiner.JPG

gunns
12-29-2009, 01:03 PM
And it's not even the off season yet. OMG.

Archer81
12-29-2009, 01:08 PM
And it's not even the off season yet. OMG.

Offseason...oh Jesus God no...

oubronco
12-29-2009, 01:17 PM
It will be EPIC

Rabb
12-29-2009, 01:23 PM
Offseason...oh Jesus God no...

wait until the draft is over

no check that, wait until after our first selection

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-29-2009, 01:26 PM
wait until the draft is over

no check that, wait until after our first selection

Oh, don't you mean "The server is too busy to handle your request right now" season?

Rabb
12-29-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh, don't you mean "The server is too busy to handle your request right now" season?

:rofl:

exactly!

I will avoid this place, sad to say that my fave Bronco place will be a place to avoid but certain posters will ruin it for me

bowtown
12-29-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm ready to play survivor with some of these bitches.

broncofan7
12-29-2009, 03:24 PM

Because all of those issues--choking at home against oakland, scoring 3 points on offense at home against a vulnerable PIT D, losing 2 pts/game from last years average etc---HAVE ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED BY ME IN PREVIOUS THREADS.

The raheem morris comparison is VERY useful in that it shows a fellow 1st year coach who inherited a less talented team--playing in a more dificult division all the while starting a rookie qb----AND GUESS WHAT?

HIS BUCS ARE SHOWING IMPROVEMENT AS THE YEAR GOES ON WHILE WE ARE REGRESSING........and there is talk of Cowher landing in Tampa. My question is, if their is talk of raheem morris being canned while his team is showing improvement as the season goes on---why is there no talk of McDaniels being poop canned when his team is playing WORSE THAN RAHEEM'S DOWN THE STRETCH? BOTH TEAMS ARE NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS--BUT THE BUCS ARE BUILDING MOMENTUM FOR 2010

oubronco
12-29-2009, 03:33 PM
Because anyone who thinks that a new coach should be fired after 1 season is a Idiot

NYBronco
12-29-2009, 03:45 PM
Raheem Morris has turned a 2008, 9 and 7 team into a 2009, 3 and 12 team.

Where do you get the improvement?

SportinOne
12-29-2009, 03:56 PM
we were expected to finish below .500

So was last years team, and people still had the right to be furious with how the season finished.

You shouldn't use that word, it just makes you look incredibly stupid.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-29-2009, 04:02 PM

"BECAUSE ONLY THE LAST 9 GAMES OF THE SEASON MATTER!

I HATE BLACK PEOPLE !" -BroncoFan7'd

Hercules Rockefeller
12-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Still waiting to hear who Tampa gutted from that roster

azbroncfan
12-29-2009, 04:20 PM

Gaffney? Beavis boy?

Idiot, do you even watch the games or just look at stats?

Hercules Rockefeller
12-29-2009, 04:24 PM

I'm wondering if Detroit had won their final game to go 1-15 last year, would that have also qualified as "improvement"?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-29-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm wondering if Detroit had won their final game to go 1-15 last year, would that have also qualified as "improvement"?

Of course it was, but only in candyland, where BowelMovement7 lives. :rofl:

broncofan7
12-29-2009, 04:41 PM

It's improvement relative to OUR PLAY.

they have 3 wins in their last nine games

we have 2 wins in our last 9 games.

-They changed Defensive schemes--less tampa 2--and brought in Jim Bates(remember him?)

--they changed offensive schemes and were not as good as we were last year on Offense anyhow

--let go of veteran leadership in Derrick Brooks

--lost Jermaine Phillips to injury

--Start a rookie QB

There team is younger than ours--especially defensively. the Bucs are 28th in average age(oldest) while we are tied for 13th oldest

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/4447/three-of-nine-oldest-teams-in-nfc-west

broncofan7
12-29-2009, 04:42 PM

relative to another team that went 0-16? It would have been--but guess what--it didn't happen!--but 2-7 IS HAPPENING.

Popcorn Sutton
12-29-2009, 05:26 PM

That is all.

Typical dumb ass post from you.

Hercules Rockefeller
12-29-2009, 05:33 PM
relative to another team that went 0-16? It would have been--but guess what--it didn't happen!--but 2-7 IS HAPPENING.

Uhhh, no. Either you use the entire body of work (like you claim must be done when comparing the '08 offense to the '09 offense, or when you attempt to compare the 1-15 analogy to another team's entire season), or you use a different time frame, like you've attempted to do with McDaniels and Morris.

If you don't, you again show your inability to make logically consistent arguments. Either you compare the entire body of work, with Denver at worst having the same record as last year and Tampa at best being 5 games worse, or you'd have to admit that a 1-15 team winning it's final game would be in fact be showing improvement compared to the other 16 teams that lose in Week 17. So which is it?

NYBronco
12-29-2009, 05:41 PM

-They changed Defensive schemes--less tampa 2--and brought in Jim Bates(remember him?)

--they changed offensive schemes and were not as good as we were last year on Offense anyhow

--Start a rookie QB

There team is younger than ours--especially defensively. the Bucs are 28th in average age(oldest) while we are tied for 13th oldest

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/4447/three-of-nine-oldest-teams-in-nfc-west

OK, I get it... they improved their draft position this year over last. Thanks for making it clear. :sunshine:

DenverBrit
12-29-2009, 06:49 PM

--Start a rookie QB

http://www.e-cart.biz/stores/vintage-metal-art/images/stupidity.gif

55CrushEm
12-29-2009, 08:43 PM

I HATE BLACK PEOPLE !" -BroncoFan7'd

:spit:

HAT
12-29-2009, 08:46 PM

? ? ?

Bob's your Information Minister
12-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Come on guys.

http://i46.tinypic.com/if4het.gif

Arkie
12-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Raheem Morris? LOL He has 3 wins. LOL Denver beat San Diego, New England, Cincinnati, and Dallas. LOL That's 4 playoff teams right there. LOL They beat 4 other teams too. LOL