Jim Caldwell 14-1 Indianapolis Colts
Josh McDaniels 8-7 Denver Broncos
Rex Ryan 8-7

Todd Haley 3-12 Kansas City Chiefs
Raheem Morris 3-12 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jim Schwartz 2-13 Detroit Lions
Steve Spagnuolo 1-14 St. Louis Rams
Mid season replacement: Perry Fewell 2-4 Buffalo Bills

Maybe I should wait a week but I am bored.

The majority of teams with 1st year HC's this year have only 3 wins or less.

go_broncos
12-28-2009, 12:30 PM
I thought JETS are dead..Looks like they have great shot at reaching the playoff's.

vancejohnson82
12-28-2009, 12:34 PM
I thought JETS are dead..Looks like they have great shot at reaching the playoff's.

this is the part of the NFL game that I hate....they will play Indy's backups and Cincy's backups to get in....

broncosteven
12-28-2009, 12:38 PM
this is the part of the NFL game that I hate....they will play Indy's backups and Cincy's backups to get in....

I bet those backups are still better than KFC's Starters.

Popps
12-28-2009, 01:02 PM

They were given a gift. They should be dead.

Imagine if Philly would have pulled McNabb, Jackson, Celek and other starters at the half yesterday.

LetsGoBroncos
12-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Put an asterisk next to the Jets when they get in. They get 2 free wins that most teams received losses for just because of the timing of the games on their schedule. Anyone honestly think they are one of the top 6 in the AFC? Who ya got in a best of 3 on a neutral field? Jets or Broncos? Jets or Steelers? Jets or Dolphins (Dolphins won both)?

broncosteven
12-28-2009, 01:11 PM

Imagine if Philly would have pulled McNabb, Jackson, Celek and other starters at the half yesterday.

Wow!

Sad thing is that we got Oaklands 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringer at QB and still lost.

Popps
12-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Wow!

Sad thing is that we got Oaklands 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringer at QB and still lost.

Oakland has been a dangerous team at times this year.

They beat Cinci, Philly, Pittsburgh and Denver... all playoff or potential playoff teams this season. They also had San Diego beat in week 1 but let them "off the hook."

I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised that Oakland would save their best effort for us.

Even during our SB years, KC and Oakland saved their best efforts for us.

They're divisional rivals. It shouldn't surprise anyone that beating them is tough.

Better not sleep on K.C. this week....

Broncomutt
12-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Wow!

ouch

go_broncos
12-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Wow!

We lost to Russell who lost his job to Charlie Frye..

broncosteven
12-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Oakland has been a dangerous team at times this year.

They beat Cinci, Philly, Pittsburgh and Denver... all playoff or potential playoff teams this season. They also had San Diego beat in week 1 but let them "off the hook."

I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised that Oakland would save their best effort for us.

Even during our SB years, KC and Oakland saved their best efforts for us.

They're divisional rivals. It shouldn't surprise anyone that beating them is tough.

Better not sleep on K.C. this week....

I agree that KFC and Oakland has traditionally seemed to target us and play their best football.

I thought this year we would target them and be ready to destroy them, especially at home. That didn't happen.

Would have been nice to see the franchise change back to being dominant at home.

There is nothing to say that if the Eagles put their reserves in that the outcome would be any different than the raider game.

rastaman
12-28-2009, 02:58 PM

Or imagine if Jamarcus Russell or Jason Campbelll hadn't beaten us!:sunshine:

Or if the ball in Cincy wasn't tipped into Stokely's hands.

Or imagine if McD has listened to you and benched or suspended BMarsh...we would have lost and additional 3 games.

A lotta What ifs.8')

Liquid Courage
12-28-2009, 03:03 PM
2009 1st year HC as of week 16

Jim Caldwell 14-1 Indianapolis Colts
Josh McDaniels 8-7 Denver Broncos
Rex Ryan 8-7

Todd Haley 3-12 Kansas City Chiefs
Raheem Morris 3-12 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jim Schwartz 2-13 Detroit Lions
Steve Spagnuolo 1-14 St. Louis Rams
Mid season replacement: Perry Fewell 2-4 Buffalo Bills

Maybe I should wait a week but I am bored.

The majority of teams with 1st year HC's this year have only 3 wins or less.

LC's Hypothesis: Head Coaching has precious little to do with wins/losses whereas TALENT has LOTS to do with it. aka I could have coached the Colts to 10 wins and Bill Walsh couldn't have coached the Rams to 3!

HAT
12-28-2009, 03:06 PM
Or imagine if Jamarcus Russell or Jason Campbelll hadn't beaten us!:sunshine:

So now you are giving credit to the QB's for the wins?

You are all over the place kid.