and via the post's twitter account

and
http://twitter.com/fs3142

vancejohnson82
12-28-2009, 11:20 AM
the O-line is in shambles right now

broncocalijohn
12-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Anyone have Nalen's number to play one game against KC?

Los Broncos
12-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Dam, that sucks.

Good to see Buck was OK.

oubronco
12-28-2009, 11:34 AM
as the world turns

go_broncos
12-28-2009, 11:39 AM
I couldn't remember the person that created the thread saying that we are lucky not to have injuries.

After that, we have ton of injuries..I blame him.He could have waited till the season ends.

oubronco
12-28-2009, 11:42 AM
I couldn't remember the person that created the thread saying that we are lucky not to have injuries.

After that, we have ton of injuries..I blame him.He could have waited till the season ends.

tsiguy I believe

Popps
12-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Jeesh. The poor get poorer.

Who's going to start next week?

Los Broncos
12-28-2009, 11:56 AM
Jeesh. The poor get poorer.

Who's going to start next week?

We signed a guy not to long ago, forget his name.

Popps
12-28-2009, 12:00 PM
We signed a guy not to long ago, forget his name.

Well, Hamilton came in yesterday...

Others down
The Broncos had to make some adjustments at positions other than receiver. Guard Russ Hochstein went down with a knee injury in the third quarter and was replaced by Ben Hamilton, who was benched earlier this season.

Hopefully Ben can step up next week.

backup qb
12-28-2009, 12:01 PM
Hamilton will get the nod. Maybe he has one final good game in him(or maybe 2 if we can get in).....

broncosteven
12-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Hamilton will get the nod. Maybe he has one final good game in him(or maybe 2 if we can get in).....

What about Olsen?

Requiem
12-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Any word on the extent of Kenny's injury? Torn ACL?

cutthemdown
12-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Hochstien/Hamilton/Wiegman have got to go. Kuper may be only one worth keeping on the inside. Also with Kuper I wouldn't be surprised to see Broncos tender him at a lower level and see if teams are interested in him. They may take whatever that pick would be. Not sure how it work though.

Requiem
12-28-2009, 01:14 PM
After doing some research, I was surprised to see that ProFootballFocus had Ryan Clady allowing the most sacks out of our lineman, with 6 on the year -- seven if you count Cole getting by him to get Orton last night.

LongDongJohnson
12-28-2009, 02:21 PM
After doing some research, I was surprised to see that ProFootballFocus had Ryan Clady allowing the most sacks out of our lineman, with 6 on the year -- seven if you count Cole getting by him to get Orton last night.

I know atleast half of those are ortons fault

cutthemdown
12-28-2009, 02:25 PM
Pass blocking decent, but the inside run game blocking is horrid.

SouthStndJunkie
12-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Kenny McKinley looked like he got hurt because he stopped and cringed before contact on that kick return.

Anyone else notice that?

If you play not to get hurt....there is a good chance that you will get hurt.

bronco militia
12-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Kenny McKinley looked like he got hurt because he stopped and cringed before contact on that kick return.

Anyone else notice that?

:thanku:

Los Broncos
12-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Pass blocking decent, but the inside run game blocking is horrid.

We need some guys like you up front.

SouthStndJunkie
12-28-2009, 02:35 PM
:thanku:

You and I were talking about that exact play yesterday.

Dukes
12-28-2009, 02:39 PM

Anyone else notice that?

I said those exact words watching the replay

Ambiguous
12-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Sucks, but it's not like it really matters at this point.

I'm actually more interested in seeing the Dolphins, Bengals, Raiders, and Texans win. At least it's not week 3.

Florida_Bronco
12-28-2009, 04:11 PM
Hochstien/Hamilton/Wiegman have got to go. Kuper may be only one worth keeping on the inside. Also with Kuper I wouldn't be surprised to see Broncos tender him at a lower level and see if teams are interested in him. They may take whatever that pick would be. Not sure how it work though.

Hamilton is almost certainly gone. He was a very good ZBS guard but he's older and in a different scheme now. Wiegmann just got old real fast on us and will probably be gone too.

Hochstein should (and probably will) be back though. He's an average starter, excellent backup and can fill in at a multitude of positions, plus he's cheap and knows the system. No real point in replacing him there.

Kuper will be back too.

KipCorrington25
12-28-2009, 06:03 PM
Unfortunatly Clady took the fall both times that feather knocked Orton over for a sack.

broncosteven
12-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Unfortunatly Clady took the fall both times that feather knocked Orton over for a sack.

Orton's Balance seems suspect. He would benifit from Yoga or some sort of ballet training. Too bad he never saw the CBS Pregame report Phyllis George did on NFL players that did Ballet moves.

Phyllis George is on my time machine, bone list. The minute I get one I am setting it to 1976 and doing her, and the chick with glasses not named Lonnie Anderson from WKRP. And how could I forget Linda Carter. 1976 was a great year.

cutthemdown
12-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Hamilton is almost certainly gone. He was a very good ZBS guard but he's older and in a different scheme now. Wiegmann just got old real fast on us and will probably be gone too.

Hochstein should (and probably will) be back though. He's an average starter, excellent backup and can fill in at a multitude of positions, plus he's cheap and knows the system. No real point in replacing him there.

Kuper will be back too.

Did you watch Kuper close this year? He sort of took a step back. Seems like at the end of every play he was on his backside.

He's a RFA. How do you think Broncos tender him?

Florida_Bronco
12-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Did you watch Kuper close this year? He sort of took a step back. Seems like at the end of every play he was on his backside.

He's a RFA. How do you think Broncos tender him?

I've watched every single game this year. Clady and Kuper weren't quite the studs they were last year, but they still played damn good ball.

Kuper will definitely be back.

PRBronco
12-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Orton's Balance seems suspect. He would benifit from Yoga or some sort of ballet training. Too bad he never saw the CBS Pregame report Phyllis George did on NFL players that did Ballet moves.

Phyllis George is on my time machine, bone list. The minute I get one I am setting it to 1976 and doing her, and the chick with glasses not named Lonnie Anderson from WKRP. And how could I forget Linda Carter. 1976 was a great year.

Karen Allen for me!