PDA

View Full Version : Well, last chance to troll this year, I guess

Bob's your Information Minister
12-27-2009, 11:14 PM
We're coming to end your season.

You know, if it isn't already over?

The Chiefs and Donks have the same record the last 10 games.

Jamaal Charles rules.

Moreno is slow. He was pathetic against the Eagles.

If you miss the playoffs again it will be hilarious.

Schadenfreude x10000.

Did I cover it all?

Oh, Orton is balls.

I think that about covers it.

Clockwork Orange
12-27-2009, 11:17 PM
Fair enough. Gonna be a long offseason.

Doggcow
12-27-2009, 11:19 PM
End our season? Washington, Oakland, and Philly did it. You got the **** kicked out of you last time we met.

SoCalBronco
12-27-2009, 11:20 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/282khsh.jpg

Clockwork Orange
12-27-2009, 11:20 PM
The **** talk between Denver & KC fans was so much more fun years ago when both were at least playoff caliber. Now it just feels like a cripple fight.

KCStud
12-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Bob, why don't you go back to WPI and join your butt buddy Athan in writing every possible bad thing you can think of about a first year head coach who you want to be firedROFL!

Broncos4tw
12-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Even our team, mired in issues and problems, looks like a championship team compared to the pathetic, crappy, worthless Chefs. Smack talk is laughable. That you are even trying makes you a joke.

Popps
12-27-2009, 11:23 PM
Boob...

Better season record: Denver

Better head to head: A split at very worst with Denver blowing out K.C. one of them.

But, the reality is that we'll destroy you slobs next weekend.

Even worse for you... we'll be right behind you in the draft, despite being a potential playoff team.

How does it feel just being on the ass-end of things year in and year out?

KCStud
12-27-2009, 11:23 PM
The **** talk between Denver & KC fans was so much more fun years ago when both were at least playoff caliber. Now it just feels like a cripple fight.

Yep. Raiders took over for a few years, then it became the Chargers who own the division unfortunately

12-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Even worse for you... we'll be right behind you in the draft, despite being a potential playoff team.

:rofl:

Yeah, too bad you can't use that pick on a quarterback, huh?

Clockwork Orange
12-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Yep. Raiders took over for a few years, then it became the Chargers who own the division unfortunately

Yeah, back when we had Eddie Kennison to argue over, Greg Robinson, "Gunther will fix everything!", the games between these teams actually being meaningful in the grand scheme of things, TrINT vs Jake The Mistake wars. Good times.

Now it's just, "you suck." "Yeah? You suck worse!"

KCStud
12-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Boob...

Better season record: Denver

Better head to head: A split at very worst with Denver blowing out K.C. one of them.

But, the reality is that we'll destroy you slobs next weekend.

How does it feel just being on the ass-end of things year in and year out?

Well we will get an elite prospect (Suh, Berry or McClain).
Bronco fans have no room to talk with another late season collapse.

KCStud
12-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Yeah, back when we had Eddie Kennison to argue over, Greg Robinson, "Gunther will fix everything!", the games between these teams actually being meaningful in the grand scheme of things, TrINT vs Jake The Mistake wars. Good times.

Now it's just, "you suck." "Yeah? You suck worse!"

Chiefs suck and the Broncos are late season chokers. Chargers seem to have the division locked up for the next few years

KCStud
12-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Even our team, mired in issues and problems, looks like a championship team compared to the pathetic, crappy, worthless Chefs. Smack talk is laughable. That you are even trying makes you a joke.

There is a huge difference in looking like a championship team and playing like a championship team.

Clockwork Orange
12-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Chiefs suck and the Broncos are late season chokers. Chargers seem to have the division locked up for the next few years

Pretty much, until someone proves otherwise.

Broncos4tw
12-27-2009, 11:32 PM
And you don't play OR look like a championship team. Crappy teams looks like championship teams against the hapless Chiefs. You have NO room to talk smack. Like I said, it's laughable.

Your record currently matches the WORST predictions about the Broncos before the season started. How sad is that? Yea.. it's a whole stinking sack of sad.

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 11:32 PM

And be obligated to pay another contract with $40 million in guarantees to somebody that doesn't deserve it.

KCStud
12-27-2009, 11:35 PM
And be obligated to pay another contract with $40 million in guarantees to somebody that doesn't deserve it.

Are you suggesting that none of those three deserve it? Suh is the best DL prospect since Warren Sapp. Berry is the best S prospect since Ed Reed and McClain is going to be the best LB prospect since Patrick Willis.

KCStud
12-27-2009, 11:37 PM
And you don't play OR look like a championship team. Crappy teams looks like championship teams against the hapless Chiefs. You have NO room to talk smack. Like I said, it's laughable.

Your record currently matches the WORST predictions about the Broncos before the season started. How sad is that? Yea.. it's a whole stinking sack of sad.

When did I say KC played or looked like a championship team? 8')

ZONA
12-27-2009, 11:43 PM
http://rootzoo.com/uploads/12269646771190068532.jpg

12-27-2009, 11:49 PM

The Chiefs may have to pay another rookie an absurd sum of money this offseason, but let me tell you what's going to happen to the Donks this offseason.

They will not draft a quarterback with a high pick. After winning 20 games with Matt Cassel and Kyle Orton, McDaniels undoubtedly believes he can turn any no-talent bum into a successful quarterback. He'll convince himself the Broncos can make the playoffs and even make a run at a Super Bowl with a few more upgrades on defense and another receiver on offense.

But Orton just had the season of HIS LIFE. He played well over his head. It won't happen again, and this time next year you'll find yourself wondering why the Broncos just missed the playoffs for the FIFTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR, and if they can move up in the draft to find a quarterback.

Oh yeah, I'm getting started early!

ZONA
12-27-2009, 11:50 PM
This is Bob when he was younger. If you look hard enough, you can see the word "MEN" in small text right under the F word.......doh.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:0OmlvEqwbPBSFM:http://monsterontheboards.com/fat-kid.jpg

go_broncos
12-27-2009, 11:54 PM

You know, if it isn't already over?

The Chiefs and Donks have the same record the last 10 games.

Jamaal Charles rules.

Moreno is slow. He was pathetic against the Eagles.

If you miss the playoffs again it will be hilarious.

Schadenfreude x10000.

Did I cover it all?

Oh, Orton is balls.

I think that about covers it.

I think you need to start worrying about your team.

Broncos4tw
12-27-2009, 11:57 PM
When did I say KC played or looked like a championship team? 8')

OP (an idiot) came here talking talking trash about ending our season. Your pathetic, anemic, crappy, horrible team. ROFL!

You came to chime in. I can only assume you are defending your fellow "fan." You know.. the guy who got banned from his own teams board.

Ergo, you are clearly supporting the laughable trash talk. I sure as hell didn't say your team looked like a championship team. I said you make ALL teams look like championship teams due to your miserable play. Going onto any other teams forum and talking trash is laughable in the extreme.

Bronco LB52
12-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Are you suggesting that none of those three deserve it? Suh is the best DL prospect since Warren Sapp. Berry is the best S prospect since Ed Reed and McClain is going to be the best LB prospect since Patrick Willis.

The players you mentioned were all studs coming out of college, but I don't think the 11th, 12th and 24th overall picks were universally recognized as the "best predraft prospects" at their positions in the last 10-15 years.

Bronco LB52
12-28-2009, 01:23 AM
They will not draft a quarterback with a high pick. After winning 20 games with Matt Cassel and Kyle Orton, McDaniels undoubtedly believes he can turn any no-talent bum into a successful quarterback. He'll convince himself the Broncos can make the playoffs and even make a run at a Super Bowl with a few more upgrades on defense and another receiver on offense.

But Orton just had the season of HIS LIFE. He played well over his head. It won't happen again, and this time next year you'll find yourself wondering why the Broncos just missed the playoffs for the FIFTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR, and if they can move up in the draft to find a quarterback.

Oh yeah, I'm getting started early!

You have it backwards!

Denver has no obligation to Kyle Orton after this season.

The Queefs made the blunder of giving Matt Cassel $28 million in guaranteed money. The Queefs made their bed and they have to sleep in it. Your franchise is bound to their middle-of-the-road QB, not Denver.

KCStud
12-28-2009, 02:13 AM
The players you mentioned were all studs coming out of college, but I don't think the 11th, 12th and 24th overall picks were universally recognized as the "best predraft prospects" at their positions in the last 10-15 years.

That may be so, but these players have the opportunity to be just as good as them. Those 3 players, especially Suh, will be well worth the money that the team that drafts them is willing to shell out.

KCStud
12-28-2009, 02:15 AM
You have it backwards!

Denver has no obligation to Kyle Orton after this season.

The Queefs made the blunder of giving Matt Cassel $28 million in guaranteed money. The Queefs made their bed and they have to sleep in it. Your franchise is bound to their middle-of-the-road QB, not Denver.

Well you either keep the average Orton who can't take you deep in the playoffs or you develop a new QB which will take 3 years. Cassel plays to the talent around him. A bad offensive line most of the season, no RB for the first half of the year and a near NFL record for most drops by a team doesn't help any QB.

Peoples Champ
12-28-2009, 06:43 AM
[QUOTE=Bob's your Information Minister;2692403]We're coming to end your season.

Oh, Orton is balls.

QUOTE]

You act like the Broncos counted on Orton to be a franchise savior, like the CHiefs and Matt Cassell. The truth is that he was a "thrown in" in the Cutler trade and he still has us as a potential playoff team.

He is putting up more production then a lot of QB's at half the price. He is about 1/4 the price of Matt Cassel, who puts up no production.

Broncos_OTM
12-28-2009, 08:02 AM
The Chiefs may have to pay another rookie an absurd sum of money this offseason, but let me tell you what's going to happen to the Donks this offseason.

Oh yeah, I'm getting started early!Dude Orton had a pretty damn good year statsically. His problem is with hot reads. and pressure. if we can fix the line he will be better.. oh and did i tell you we can tag him a RFA and not have to pay him 60 million dollars to see if he fits like some team from kansas city. This team has a better outlook then the chiefs. Most of the problems with this team were Offensive line. Play calling. Those can easily be fixed. your a dumbass that dont know ****.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Oddly enough, compared to some of the Broncos "fan" trolls, Bob is tolerable.

Broncos_OTM
12-28-2009, 08:07 AM
That may be so, but these players have the opportunity to be just as good as them. Those 3 players, especially Suh, will be well worth the money that the team that drafts them is willing to shell out.You will have NOOO chance at suh if he dont go st louis he will go to detroit book it.

looks like you will get the 3 or 4th pick. McClain struggles to shed blocks. So you will defiently want to have a NT in place with him and he will be a monster. There is a chance as well that he stays in school for another year. you might have to wait tell next year to draft him with your top five. Berry in the top five wow. I like him and all but if i was kansas city i would worry about my lines before i worried about a safety even being the safety that he is.,

loborugger
12-28-2009, 08:52 AM
Matt Cassel - finishing the first of a 6 year, 63 million dollar contract... 28 million guaranteed.

Kyle Orton - finishing up the last year of his rookie contract and cost Denver less than 1 mill this year. His services can probably be had for 2 to 3 million next year... a 1/4 to a 1/3 what Matt will cost KC.

One team is paying franchise QB money to a journeyman.

The other team is paying journeyman QB money to a journeyman.

rastaman
12-28-2009, 09:02 AM
Well you either keep the average Orton who can't take you deep in the playoffs or you develop a new QB which will take 3 years. Cassel plays to the talent around him. A bad offensive line most of the season, no RB for the first half of the year and a near NFL record for most drops by a team doesn't help any QB.

You don't have to justify Cassel b/c McD was willing to try and trade for him! McD knows Cassel can play at a high level in his system. Enough Said.

KCStud
12-28-2009, 09:34 AM
You will have NOOO chance at suh if he dont go st louis he will go to detroit book it.

looks like you will get the 3 or 4th pick. McClain struggles to shed blocks. So you will defiently want to have a NT in place with him and he will be a monster. There is a chance as well that he stays in school for another year. you might have to wait tell next year to draft him with your top five. Berry in the top five wow. I like him and all but if i was kansas city i would worry about my lines before i worried about a safety even being the safety that he is.,

I've not heard about McClain struggling to shed blocks. I've actually heard that he is actually good shedding blocks and getting around the defender to get to the ball.

DenverBrit
12-28-2009, 09:41 AM

KC will have no trouble building a SB team around Cassel....right?? Ha!

Los Broncos
12-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Go **** yourself!

broncosteven
12-28-2009, 11:40 AM

At least we don't have back to back total season collapses.

go_broncos
12-28-2009, 11:46 AM
It is funny that Bob comes here to talk smack..If i am a Bronco or KC fan, i will worry about my team before talking smack.
Both teams suck..We will know who sucks more next weekend.

broncosteven
12-28-2009, 11:47 AM
Does Elvis have more sacks than KFC does as a team?

Peoples Champ
12-28-2009, 12:01 PM

Ya,

I would much rather have an exciting whole year, then know my team is out of it in week 1

broncosteven
12-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Ya,

I would much rather have an exciting whole year, then know my team is out of it in week 1

They do have 5 wins in 2 years.

chazoe60
12-28-2009, 01:43 PM

How many seasons in a row will this make? And yet, it never seems to help. Nothing like going to the Cheifs or the Raiders to make an elite college talent look like a division III backup.

KCStud
12-28-2009, 07:19 PM

Brokeback Mountain is about to do just that stevo

loborugger
12-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Brokeback Mountain is about to do just that stevo

???

HAT
12-28-2009, 09:32 PM
Poor Bob....

It's eating him up inside that posters like BF7, Lex, jhns, bpc, dragster, rasta, etc. are severely cutting into his troll share.

01-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Hali is coming to OWN Ryan Clady and wreck Orton again.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_preview/2009/12/07/hali_does_a_good_derrick_thomas_impression_against .jpg

HAT
01-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Poor Bob....

It's eating him up inside that posters like BF7, Lex, jhns, bpc, dragster, rasta, etc. are severely cutting into his troll share.

See? He's even forced to bump his own **** after 4 days of nothingness....During Chiefs week no less.

DenverBrit
01-02-2010, 12:02 PM
See? He's even forced to bump his own **** after 4 days of nothingness....During Chiefs week no less.

His new wig demands attention.

http://www.girlofwords.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/AttentionWhore.jpg