PDA

View Full Version : Is there any f way we get in the playoffs

Broncos dude
12-27-2009, 10:13 PM
without a bunch a bs

tsiguy96
12-27-2009, 10:24 PM
need to win and minimum, help from 2 teams.

broncocalijohn
12-27-2009, 10:27 PM
u think this thread changes things because you started it? 3 threads out there explaining it. No need to start another one. How about we just win next week.

Kid A
12-27-2009, 10:28 PM
without a bunch a bs

Simple version: root for the Broncos, read paper next day to find out if they got in.

Less-simple version: root for Broncos AND

Raiders, Bengals

OR

Raiders, Dolphins

OR

Dolphins, Bengals

OR

Bengals, Texans

OR

Raiders, Texans

I think.

Maybe.

Ramathorn
12-28-2009, 04:25 AM
Ravens and jets control thier destiney. Ravens play raiders and jets play bengals. Lets all hope the bengals dont roll over and play dead also. We MAY have to root for the raiders this weekend also and then hope miami beats the steelers. Its alot, but its possible.

OBF1
12-28-2009, 04:41 AM
This message is hidden because Broncos dude is on your ignore list.

As is broncos love New name, same piece of crap

Dr. Broncenstein
12-28-2009, 04:43 AM
Flux Capcitor
Plutonium
88 mph capable charter bus
Show up at home against Oakland

bowtown
12-28-2009, 08:34 AM
Flux Capcitor
Plutonium
88 mph capable charter bus
Show up at home against Oakland

If we could somehow pull that off, expect this post the next day from mock:

Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

...on second thought, expect that post form mock, even if we don't.

bronclvr
12-28-2009, 08:47 AM
Last Year I wanted to see us make it to the Playoffs-this Year, even though I am encouraged by McD, I see no reason-we are an average Team at best, and would be one and done anyway. Best to look forward to the Draft, and hope next Year we are able-

titan
12-28-2009, 10:08 AM
I expect the Broncos will be one and done if they make the playoffs, too. I would like to see it to give McD and the coaching staff some playoff coaching experience. Might help if and when the team makes the playoffs in a future year with a better shot. Plus it's one more game to evaluate who will be the players on the 2010 team (seeing who performs well under playoff pressure)

Last Year I wanted to see us make it to the Playoffs-this Year, even though I am encouraged by McD, I see no reason-we are an average Team at best, and would be one and done anyway. Best to look forward to the Draft, and hope next Year we are able-