PDA

View Full Version : Who was doing the game with Logan on KOA?

Goobzilla
12-27-2009, 09:13 PM
And was he drunk on the air? Had to leave the house before the end of the game so flipped the radio on KOA. Whoever was on with Logan was god awful. Bob Martin is rolling over in his grave.

theAPAOps5
12-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Mark Jackson and yes he was not on his game.

Taco John
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
He was awful. I was listening to the game on the road, and I was groaning every three minutes over the color commentating. That said, Logan is awesome. I love that guy.

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 09:48 PM
David-Diaz Infante's price tag got too high for KOA. He bolted for ESPNU college football and KOA has been using a guest analyst all year long. Until this week, I think Brian Griese and Ed McCaffrey had switched off as color guys.

Hercules Rockefeller
12-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Logan sucks. He is way too wordy and half the time it takes until almost the next snap before you figure out WTF just happened. The only guy worse is Mark Johnson, KOA's CU football announcer.

Hercules Rockefeller
12-27-2009, 09:52 PM
David-Diaz Infante's price tag got too high for KOA. He bolted for ESPNU college football and KOA has been using a guest analyst all year long. Until this week, I think Brian Griese and Ed McCaffrey had switched off as color guys.

Rod Smith did it for the Chargers game too IIRC, could not understand what he was saying half the time.

I think Griese's been awesome, would love it if he became the full-time color announcer next season.

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Logan sucks. You is way too wordy and half the time it takes until almost the next snap before you figure out WTF just happened. The only guy worse is Mark Johnson, KOA's CU football announcer.

Mark Johnson? When did Larry Zimmer retire?

titan
12-27-2009, 09:55 PM
Mark Johnson? When did Larry Zimmer retire?

Larry Zimmer has done the color (not play by play) on the Buff broadcasts the last few years.

KOA has had different color commentators with Logan this year. I thought Brian Griese was the best, and Ed McCaffery was good, too. Didn't listen to the radio today so I can't judge Mark Jackson. Rod Smith wasn't very good (but he didn't have much to work with - san diego home game)