PDA

View Full Version : How we get into the playoffs (KOA may be OFFICIALLY retarded)!!!

UberBroncoMan
12-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Title edited to reflect the turn that this thread has taken.

- original below -

Strait off of the show on KOA. I'm making this post so people don't have to go through all the threads to guess who was right.

Naturally we need to win... next...

If Houston beats New England OR the Jets beat Cincinnati - WE ARE IN.

If Pitt loses WE ARE IN.

If Balt loses WE ARE IN.

So here it is.

Houston W - we're in

Jets W - we're in

Pitt L - we're in

Balt L - we're in

With a win vs KC... THE ONLY WAY WE MISS THE PLAYOFFS is if all 4 of scenarios listed above go against us.

Audio for those who need to HEAR it.

http://tindeck.com/image/zbqd/stats.png (http://tindeck.com/listen/zbqd)

Broncoman13
12-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Somebody needs to verify what Philly said about the first tie breaker. If the Ravens and Steelers both win, the first tie breaker comes into effect and ELIMINATES one of those two teams. That means that the Steelers would be out. Not sure if this is true though?

Kid A
12-27-2009, 08:37 PM
This conflicts with what I have read on other boards about the Jets and Balt controlling their destiny:

Per Hensley blog, Aaron Wilson twitter, and Chris Pika WNST twitter:

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello confirms win and in for NYJ/Ravens. Elias Sports Bureau also confirmed this.

We need 3 losses in this group of three: Balt, Pitt, NY.

KOA scenario is what I thought was true earlier, but it seems now that it is not.

yhova
I just creamed my pants. Houston should beat NE next week and I like the Jets chances against Cincy's practice squad with JT O'Sullivan at the helm.

Beantown Bronco
Jets should beat Cincy IMO.

Cmac821
12-27-2009, 08:39 PM
This conflicts with what I have read on other boards about the Jets and Balt controlling their destiny:

KOA scenario is what I thought was true earlier, but it seems now that it is not.

That isn't a good scenario

UberBroncoMan

This was all confirmed on the show NOT BUT 10 MINUTES AGO. They explained all the rules behind it. We lose if it's just us and Balt/Pitt (then they both are in)... if they both win and Houston or the NYJ are also in then the head to head that we lose with Balt and Pitt is thrown out since we never played Houston or the NYJ.

Thus we make the playoffs.

yhova
Jets should beat Cincy IMO.Broncos should beat Raiders at home too with 5th string QB's against them. ^5

yhova
12-27-2009, 08:40 PM
This was all confirmed on the show NOT BUT 10 MINUTES AGO. They explained all the rules behind it. We lose if it's just us and Balt/Pitt (then they both are in)... if they both win and Houston or the NYJ are also in then the head to head that we lose with Balt and Pitt is thrown out since we never played Houston or the NYJ.

Thus we make the playoffs.
Love it.

PaintballCLE
12-27-2009, 08:41 PM
its not true.......... the jets and ravens are in if they win.........so we would need one of them to lose.

bpc
12-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Fingers crossed on this one. Hopefully other teams can handle their business, as we cannot.

yhova
12-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Fingers crossed on this one. Hopefully other teams can handle their business, as we cannot.Don't you love backing into the playoffs? LOL!

UberBroncoMan
12-27-2009, 08:45 PM

I'll even put up the audio that I recorded when he repeated it for the billionth time for those that need to HEAR it.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Don't you love backing into the playoffs? LOL!

If anyone backs into the playoffs in this situation, IMO, it would be the Jets. Beating two teams playing less than 100% and resting their best players is not my idea of "winning out".

PaintballCLE
i dont care what the audio says...........the nfl has officially said if the jets win and the ravens win they are in.

Rulon Velvet Jones
Simple enough:

Beat KC and watch for either the Jets or Ravens to lose.

That Jets offense is brutal.

RhymesayersDU
12-27-2009, 08:48 PM
i dont care what the audio says...........the nfl has officially said if the jets win and the ravens win they are in.

This. KOA isn't official. The NFL is.

gunns
12-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Don't you love backing into the playoffs? LOL!

No, it makes me feel so Chiefy.

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 08:49 PM

Second hand reporting is not an official statement from the NFL.

UberBroncoMan
12-27-2009, 08:50 PM
This. KOA isn't official. The NFL is.

Well based on how they explained it via the tie-breaker rules on KOA I don't know how they'd **** it up and repeat the **** up OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Where did the NFL 100% declare this fact that the Ravens win and they're in even if the Broncos win along with the Jets or Houston?

Looked all over their ****ing website... not a damn word about it.

In fact the only thing that nfl.com does have is us at the #5 seed...

RhymesayersDU
12-27-2009, 08:50 PM
FWIW, here's the NFL's playoff page.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8147d1c0&template=no-right-rail-with-comments&confirm=true

Has us @ the 5 seed.

Rigs11
12-27-2009, 08:51 PM
FOR THE FIVE TEAMS TIED AT 8-7:

RAVENS win AFC North tiebreaker over STEELERS (division record).
BRONCOS, JETS and RAVENS win tiebreaker over TEXANS (conference record).
BRONCOS win tiebreaker over JETS and RAVENS (strength of victory). BRONCOS earn No. 5 spot.
JETS and RAVENS win tiebreaker over TEXANS (conference record).
JETS win tiebreaker over RAVENS (strength of victory). JETS earn No. 6 spot.
RAVENS win tiebreaker over TEXANS (conference record). RAVENS earn No. 7 spot.
TEXANS win tiebreaker over STEELERS (record vs. common opponents). TEXANS earn No. 8 spot.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-playoff-picture?GT1=39002

55CrushEm
12-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Strait off of the show on KOA. I'm making this post so people don't have to go through all the threads to guess who was right.

Naturally we need to win... next...

If Houston beats New England OR the Jets beat Cincinnati - WE ARE IN.

If Pitt loses WE ARE IN.

If Balt loses WE ARE IN.

So here it is.

Houston W - we're in

Jets W - we're in

Pitt L - we're in

Balt L - we're in

With a win vs KC... THE ONLY WAY WE MISS THE PLAYOFFS is if all 4 of scenarios listed above go against us.

EDIT: Audio for those who need to HEAR it.

This is BS. KOA is full of crap, and needs to study up on tiebreaks. Yes, we need to win, obviously. But if....Jets and Ravesn win, they are in....period. Furthermore, if only one of them wins, and Pitt wins, we are still out.

We need quite a bit of help to get in.....as I said in another thread....

I think we need 2 of the following 3 teams to lose (doesn't matter which 2)....Pitt, Balt, NY Jets. TWO OF THESE TEAMS MUST LOSE.

yhova
12-27-2009, 08:52 PM
FWIW, here's the NFL's playoff page.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8147d1c0&template=no-right-rail-with-comments&confirm=true

Has us @ the 5 seed.Exactly. If we are the 5 seed now and win, how can we move any lower?

RhymesayersDU
12-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Well based on how they explained it via the tie-breaker rules on KOA I don't know how they'd **** it up and repeat the **** up OVER and OVER and OVER again.

Where did the NFL 100% declare this fact that the Ravens win and they're in even if the Broncos win along with the Jets or Houston?

They haven't yet as far as I know. That's what we're all waiting on. Here's an interesting tidbit:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/8370/wrap-up-eagles-30-broncos-27

Denver needs help to get to the playoffs. The NFL is working on the playoff tie-breaker scenario now. I will pass it along when whenever I get it. (It could be a while).

Point being, I think this is still up in the air, and I assume an official NFL statement is coming.

KipCorrington25
12-27-2009, 08:54 PM
when your season comes down to all these other teams losing to get in then you don't deserve to get in... lame, once again.

Beantown Bronco
12-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Exactly. If we are the 5 seed now and win, how can we move any lower?

"Strength of victory" tiebreaker and "common opponents" and "conference records" tiebreakers can change and cause one team to leapfrog another.

UberBroncoMan
12-27-2009, 08:55 PM
They haven't yet as far as I know. That's what we're all waiting on. Here's an interesting tidbit:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/8370/wrap-up-eagles-30-broncos-27

Denver needs help to get to the playoffs. The NFL is working on the playoff tie-breaker scenario now. I will pass it along when whenever I get it. (It could be a while).

Point being, I think this is still up in the air, and I assume an official NFL statement is coming.

Thing is though... that statement still proves what I posted from KOA to be accurate (just based on the wording). We do still NEED HELP... we need 4 games to not ALL go one way.

Again... I don't know why KOA would **** this up so bad without making sure they had their facts strait. Who knows.

yhova
12-27-2009, 08:56 PM
when your season comes down to all these other teams losing to get in then you don't deserve to get in... lame, once again.
It still makes me sick that New England sat home at 11-5 last year....LOL

The Joker
Ravens and Jets do control their own destiny.

If they both win, we're out.

If the Ravens lose and we win, we're in.

If the Jets lose and we win, we'll be in so long as either Miami or Houston wins.

Bronco LB52

This reminds me of 2002 all over again:(

Denver needed Cleveland to lose to Atlanta and Dan Reeves' boys couldn't score in a favorable goal-line situation late in the game.

The Broncos went on to paste the Cardinals in a meaningless game in which Clinton Portis ran wild.

Txdonk
We are 5 for NOW, but if both Jets and Bal win next week, there will be enough "common games played" between the Den/Jets/Bal (each would've played NE, Cin, Oak, Ind). Jets win that in a 3-way go grab #5 seed.

Then we start the tie-break progress again for #6 and we'd lose to Bal.

Fark, really should've beat Oak!!!

55CrushEm
12-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Wow....forget my last post.....I forgot the obvious....that when there is a 3 way tie (Ravens, Jets, Broncos)....head-to-head goes out the window unless ALL THREE TEAMS HAVE PLAYED EACH OTHER. Since we have not played the Jets.....the fact that Baltimore beat us is irrelevant....as no head to head tie breaker will be applied.

I now need to re-visit the scenarios......sorry.

PaintballCLE
12-27-2009, 08:58 PM

Looked all over their ****ing website... not a damn word about it.

In fact the only thing that nfl.com does have is us at the #5 seed...

the nfl sent it out on twitter hours ago..........im just saying itcame directly from them.............could it be that they were wrong...........sure...........could it be koa is wrong.........sure .........just saying what they said

Jens1893
12-27-2009, 08:58 PM

Strength of victory ...

UberBroncoMan
12-27-2009, 09:00 PM
We are 5 for NOW, but if both Jets and Bal win next week, there will be enough "common games played" between the Den/Jets/Bal (each would've played NE, Cin, Oak, Ind). Jets win that in a 3-way go grab #5 seed.

Then we start the tie-break progress again for #6 and we'd lose to Bal.

Fark, really should've beat Oak!!!

If that's the case KOA ****ed the pooch... I'll edit the title from official I guess... lame.

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 09:00 PM
BTW, the 2002 Broncos were the second best team in the AFC that year, but we couldn't beat the freaking Raiders!!! I am still pissed they missed the playoffs. They would have done damage.

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 09:01 PM
the nfl sent it out on twitter hours ago..........im just saying itcame directly from them.............could it be that they were wrong...........sure...........could it be koa is wrong.........sure .........just saying what they said

Link to the NFL twitter page?

PaintballCLE
12-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Link to the NFL twitter page?

i dont know it gets sent to my phone.........let me see if i can find it

bombay
12-27-2009, 09:03 PM
We need two of three of Baltimore/NYJets/Pittsburgh to lose.

And we have to win.

I think..

55CrushEm
12-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Yep....as some have said....right NOW we are the #5 seed....but we do NOT control our own destiny.

And as I said, if 2 of the following 3 teams win, we are OUT.....Ravens, Steelers, Jets......we need 2 of those 3 to lose....then we'll be in.

RhymesayersDU
twitter.com/nfl only says Stay informed on the latest NFL playoff scenarios. http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8147d1c0&template=no-right-rail-with-comments&confirm=true&campaign=nfl_fb

No announcement there yet.

UberBroncoMan
i dont know it gets sent to my phone.........let me see if i can find it

http://twitter.com/NfL

Not a single tweet saying that Balt controls their own destiny.

Though they did link to this.

http://www.facebook.com/NFL/posts/254315683361

You may be thinking of Adam Schefter who said Balt controlled their destiny.

RhymesayersDU
12-27-2009, 09:06 PM
twitter.com/nfl only says Stay informed on the latest NFL playoff scenarios. http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8147d1c0&template=no-right-rail-with-comments&confirm=true&campaign=nfl_fb

No announcement there yet.

This exact Tweet was then ReTweeted by Brian McCarthy, twitter.com/NFLprguy who works for the league.

enlightning
12-27-2009, 09:07 PM
This is BS. KOA is full of crap, and needs to study up on tiebreaks. Yes, we need to win, obviously. But if....Jets and Ravesn win, they are in....period. Furthermore, if only one of them wins, and Pitt wins, we are still out.

We need quite a bit of help to get in.....as I said in another thread....

I think we need 2 of the following 3 teams to lose (doesn't matter which 2)....Pitt, Balt, NY Jets. TWO OF THESE TEAMS MUST LOSE.

You need one of the automatics (NYJ and BAL) to lose but you can still get in if Pittsburgh wins as long as Houston wins vs. NE (very likely imo). BAL should win. The Cincy/NYJ is a toss-up.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=offensiverank
probably posted somewhere already, but yahoos scenario gizmo is good.

yhova
12-27-2009, 09:08 PM
We need two of three of Baltimore/NYJets/Pittsburgh to lose.

And we have to win.

I think..In this case we should start thinking draft. Please trade up in the draft for CJ Spiller. Knowshon is useless.

bpc
12-27-2009, 09:08 PM
What a disaster.

Broncoman13
12-27-2009, 09:09 PM
ESPN is scrolling that the Jets and Ravens are both in with wins. I hope that's not the case.

bronco militia
12-27-2009, 09:09 PM
according to yahoo, we need the Bengals and the Texans to win to get in

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-27-2009, 09:10 PM
I think the Bengals still beat the Jets. I'm not seeing what's so great about the Jets.

yhova
12-27-2009, 09:11 PM
:deadhorseWhat a disaster.The funny thing is that this will probably all be irrelevant when Denver chokes again next week.

Txdonk
12-27-2009, 09:11 PM
We need at least one loss from BAL or Jets.

If Hou wins, then we don't care about Pitt's game; otherwise Pitt must lose.

The Hou-NE game looks to be the 2nd most critical for our playoff chances....In addition to Hou serving as a buffer again Pitt for the #6 seed, if NE lose then Cin might be motivated to get the #3 seed by beating the Jets, this is assuming they want the #3 badly enough to risk injuries.

I am not counting on Oak to do us any favors.

Yep....as some have said....right NOW we are the #5 seed....but we do NOT control our own destiny.

And as I said, if 2 of the following 3 teams win, we are OUT.....Ravens, Steelers, Jets......we need 2 of those 3 to lose....then we'll be in.

yhova
12-27-2009, 09:12 PM
I think the Bengals still beat the Jets. I'm not seeing what's so great about the Jets.Nothing is great about them. Then again, nothing is great about us either.

Beantown Bronco
12-27-2009, 09:13 PM
I think the Bengals still beat the Jets. I'm not seeing what's so great about the Jets.

Ummmmm, they have the #1 ranked defense in the entire NFL in points and yards.

Nothing is great about them.

fail

UberBroncoMan
Nothing is great about them. Then again, nothing is great about us either.

The Jets have a really good defense actually.

They're a lot like the Broncos in a way, except they can run the ball and we throw it a little better.

bombay

The Hou-NE game looks to be the 2nd most critical for our playoff chances....In addition to Hou serving as a buffer again Pitt for the #6 seed, if NE lose then Cin might be motivated to get the #3 seed by beating the Jets, this is assuming they want the #3 badly enough to risk injuries.

I believe that this is it.

We need either the Jets or the Ravens to lose provided Houston wins. If New England beats Texas, we need two of three of the others (including Pitt) to lose.

phillybroncosnut
12-27-2009, 09:14 PM

You'd have 2 teams in the playoffs with that logic... it just so happens that we need help now as opposed to SD needing help 8 weeks ago, and Pittsburgh needing help the last 2 weeks, same with Houston, Jets, Baltimore, GB, Philly, NE, etc....
Some need help early, some need it later. Either way, teams need help to get in.

UberBroncoMan
12-27-2009, 09:14 PM

fail

Rex Ryan was able to bring his D to the Jets... imagine if McD had done the same with our O :(.

strafen
12-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Jets should beat Cincy IMO.Lol!

MABroncoFan
12-27-2009, 09:16 PM
SNF just showed that the Jets and Ravens are the 5 and 6 seeds at this point, and both are in with wins.

yhova
12-27-2009, 09:17 PM

fail What is our pass D rated again? And you think these rankings tell the story huh? If you go by rankings then I believe Brady Quinn was the best redzone QB in the ENTIRE NFL just 2 weeks ago on the year.

UberBroncoMan
12-27-2009, 09:18 PM
SNF just showed that the Jets and Ravens are the 5 and 6 seeds at this point, and both are in with wins.

Hmm... guess we may be ****ed then.

We did this to ourselves.

Baba Booey
12-27-2009, 09:18 PM
This is such a mess.

No ****ing chance the Ravens lose to Oakland.

Do you think the Bengals will pull the A squad if NE wins?

The MVPlaya
12-27-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm not sure why Cinci and NE should be relaxing? They are both battling for that 3rd seed.

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 09:19 PM

I will take your second hand information over the official source:

enlightning
12-27-2009, 09:22 PM
I will take your second hand information over the official source:

Good move. The official source is if the season ended today. It doesn't; next week's games are taken into account with the BAL and NYJ win and in scenarios.

broncocalijohn
12-27-2009, 09:22 PM
:deadhorseThe funny thing is that this will probably all be irrelevant when Denver chokes again next week.

who are you and why are you here?

yhova
12-27-2009, 09:24 PM
who are you and why are you here? Don't worry about me, worry about yourself there Brett Michaels wannabe.

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Good move. The official source is if the season ended today. It doesn't; next week's games are taken into account with the BAL and NYJ win and in scenarios.

Where is the information regarding the scenarios for week 17? They don't exist!!!

yhova
12-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Who wants to be broncocalijohn's Rock of Love? LOL!

bronco militia
12-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Where is the information regarding the scenarios for week 17? They don't exist!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&15=50051401&16=05044505

UberBroncoMan
12-27-2009, 09:29 PM
This is such a mess.

No ****ing chance the Ravens lose to Oakland.

Do you think the Bengals will pull the A squad if NE wins?

Well... we want Houston to win NO MATTER WHAT happens so hopefully that isn't the case.

BigPlayShay
12-27-2009, 09:33 PM
The Broncos went on to paste the Cardinals in a meaningless game in which Clinton Portis ran wild.

And he was hungover to FWIW!

55CrushEm
12-27-2009, 09:33 PM

Wow.....I didn't realize that Houston could help us out....but you are right.

Houston winning COULD be huge for us......then hope (pray) that Cincy plays to beat the Jets....on Sunday night.

bronco militia
12-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Baltimore doesn't get into the playoffs on every win using that software.

yeah, it's nuts

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 09:43 PM
And he was hungover to FWIW!

Where did you hear that?

eddie mac
12-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Uber this is spot on.

The Broncos currently hold the 5th seed and would only miss the playoffs if the Jets and Texans both lose and both the Steelers and Ravens win, then the head to head ****s us.

First and foremost if all 5 teams end 9-7

Denver, Pitt, Baltimore, Jets and Houston, Pitt is eliminated via divisional tiebreaker with Baltimore, Houston loses out on conference records, then Baltimore misses out with 1-4 common games record, Jets are 4-1, Broncos 3-2, we would then be the 6 seed and the Jets at 5.

MABroncoFan
12-27-2009, 09:44 PM
If it's true the Jets and Ravens win and are in, then obviously we need 1 of them to lose and us to win.

But if we tie w/ just the Ravens and Steelers, we are out.

Tie w/ just the Jets and Steelers and I think we're in (better conf record than Steelers).

Long story short, I think if the Ravens and Steelers win, we need the Jets to lose and the Texans to win to make it a 4 way tie, with us and the Ravens getting in due to 7-5 conf record ... Texans and Steelers would be 6-6.

So, we want Texans to beat Pats or Dolphins to beat Steelers, and Jets to lose to Bengals or Ravens lose to Raiders.

BigPlayShay
12-27-2009, 09:52 PM
Where did you hear that?

This following video. Go to the 2:00 mark:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playoffs/09000d5d805bd76b/Who-Is-Clinton-Portis

Txdonk
12-27-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm afraid that's not the case, you don't decide #5 and #6 at the same time.

You are right Jets would get #5 based on Common opponents, the process then start again eliminating Pitt and Hou again based on the same reasons. Then it's Bal vs. Den, and at time the dreaded H2H comes into play.

Uber this is spot on.

The Broncos currently hold the 5th seed and would only miss the playoffs if the Jets and Texans both lose and both the Steelers and Ravens win, then the head to head ****s us.

First and foremost if all 5 teams end 9-7

Denver, Pitt, Baltimore, Jets and Houston, Pitt is eliminated via divisional tiebreaker with Baltimore, Houston loses out on conference records, then Baltimore misses out with 1-4 common games record, Jets are 4-1, Broncos 3-2, we would then be the 6 seed and the Jets at 5.

eddie mac
12-27-2009, 09:57 PM
I'm afraid that's not the case, you don't decide #5 and #6 at the same time.

You are right Jets would get #5 based on Common opponents, the process then start again eliminating Pitt and Hou again based on the same reasons. Then it's Bal vs. Den, and at time the dreaded H2H comes into play.

****, you are right.

MagicHef
12-27-2009, 10:11 PM
How do common opponents work in this situation?

If the common opponents include OAK, we've played them twice, everyone else has played them once. Do they count our win or our loss? Same with NYJ vs NE, and BAL & PIT vs CIN. Do they just take the total record against those teams? Then one of our games against OAK equals one of NYJ games against NE? That doesn't make sense to me.

broncocalijohn
12-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Don't worry about me, worry about yourself there Brett Michaels wannabe.

find out who it is first newbie (or is it lurker). I will take it you have no clue who it is and why it is up since u dont know this famous OM poster.

Beantown Bronco
12-27-2009, 10:29 PM
What is our pass D rated again? And you think these rankings tell the story huh? If you go by rankings then I believe Brady Quinn was the best redzone QB in the ENTIRE NFL just 2 weeks ago on the year.

yhova:

Please. Just admit you were wrong. I'm not breaking out bizarre, skewed stats here. The Jets are #1 in yards and points on defense. And they've faced some top offenses. There's simply no way to spin this. They're good. Get over it.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 06:14 AM

par for the course for YOU. How about the # 1 rushing offense in football and the #1 DEFENSE? That's all that they bring to the table...IDIOT.

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-28-2009, 06:21 AM
Oh hey, it's my stalker troll!

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 06:22 AM
Oh hey, it's my stalker troll!

seriously...are you good at anything? You obviously don't know sports...even though IT'S WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING. I have more complete thoughts with every bowel movement than you do in a week..........."Um, like,....the Jets aren't even that GOOD, ya know'..."

Rulon Velvet Jones
12-28-2009, 06:26 AM
Justify their 8-7 record.

cousinal11
12-28-2009, 06:28 AM
We need to win and for the Ravens (@ OAK) or the Jet (CIN) to lose.

We have no one to blame but ourselves, er...and the Colts.

broncofan7
12-28-2009, 06:29 AM
Justify their 8-7 record.

They start a ROOKIE QB who has thrown 20 INTs..Joe Flacco he ain't. See how EZ this is...now mention BF7 on GAC for giving you material for today's show or I'll sue...if you need any other sports knowledge...IM me..........and we can work out a consultant fee

gunns
12-28-2009, 09:54 AM
Rex Ryan was able to bring his D to the Jets... imagine if McD had done the same with our O :(.

I'm just thrilled that he brought us to the #5 D on the year.

yhova
12-28-2009, 10:15 AM
find out who it is first newbie (or is it lurker). I will take it you have no clue who it is and why it is up since u dont know this famous OM poster.
Axl Rose?Hilarious!

TailgateNut
12-28-2009, 10:27 AM
Axl Rose?Hilarious!

:spit:

Wannabe!

bombquixote
12-28-2009, 10:52 AM
Axl Rose?Hilarious!

Welcome to iggy, boy.

DHallblows
12-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Axl Rose?Hilarious!

lulz LOL Stupid lurker doesn't know what he's talking about...

bowtown
12-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Somebody needs a mentor...

bombay
12-28-2009, 02:05 PM
The Latest Denver Broncos Playoff Scenarios

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/profile_images/1956/MileHighReport_tiny.jpg by John Bena (http://www.sbnation.com/users/John%20Bena) on Dec 28, 2009 12:14 AM MST (http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/12/28/1221788/the-latest-denver-broncos-playoff) in Strictly My Opinion (http://www.milehighreport.com/section/Editorial) http://cdn3.sbnation.com/images/icons/comment.v1599.png 14 comments
Not much has changed since the last post, but I thought it relevant to share a few more scenarios that would get the Broncos (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/DEN) into the postseason, including those involving a Loss to the Chiefs (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/KAN) on Sunday - I know, I cringe with the thought as well....
Here are all the scenarios - not counting games that end in a tie - as it stands right now(unofficial)
The Broncos will get in the playoffs with a....
1. Win over Chiefs plus losses by at least two of the following: Baltimore (at Oakland), Jets (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/NYJ) (vs. Cincinnati), Pittsburgh (at Miami) OR

2. Win over Chiefs plus Jets loss AND wins by Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Houston (vs. New England)

3. Loss to Chiefs plus Pittsburgh loss AND losses by at least three of the following: Baltimore, Houston, Jacksonville and Jets

4. Loss to Chiefs plus losses by Baltimore, Houston, Jacksonville and Jets
The goal here is to try and make it as easy as possible for you guys and gals to follow. Several websites out there are confusing people by showing what the Playoffs would look like if they started TODAY. That's great, except things like Common Opponent tie breakers don't kick in until next week.
There is a pulse, however light it might be. Keep the faith - until ALL HOPE is lost.
GO BRONCOS!

Vegas_Bronco
12-28-2009, 02:26 PM
I don't care if we make the 5 or 6 seed....I am curious who we would play IF all team seeding remained the same.

Archer81
12-28-2009, 02:57 PM
I don't care if we make the 5 or 6 seed....I am curious who we would play IF all team seeding remained the same.

Cinci. Should be interesting. If it happens, of course.

:Broncos:

Bolts_Rule_AFC_West
12-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Dieon sums it up perfectly... :thumbsup:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/09000d5d81550b36/NFL-GameDay-AFC-Wild-Card-discussion