PDA

View Full Version : So I just got drunk after the game w/ Bum Jr........

broncobum6162
12-27-2009, 05:33 PM
I'm really getting sick of this shi#$%@^t! Anyone who has watched the game knows exactly what I'm talking about. At least I'm a happy drunk. I've gotten into the habit of watching reruns of 2 1/2 Men and drinking heavily after Bronco games. Vodka gives me a headache, whiskey makes me wanna fight, tequila makes my pants come off in very inappropriate places, but rum(sweet rum) makes me smile! Anyways has anyone seen the "Orton hears a who?"

broncosteven
12-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Tell us your favorite Beezer story.

doonwise
12-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Tell us your favorite Beezer story.

lol

I wonder if that cat is even still alive...

broncobum6162
12-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Come you Omaners! Its another F up'd season, false hopes and everything else. Ya I know we could still make the playoffs but I'm copping a great buzz w/ the cub and his girlfriend and I need some support here! Help a fellow Omaner out here!

Meck77
12-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Bum that was #1,000! It's certainly about quality and getting to those games and making things happen. Props brother. Anybody can yap their trap on the internet all day long without really committing anything of value.

You bring value to this community.

Dagmar
12-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Drinking my xmas present now.

http://www.rated-best.org/blog/2008/11/29/glenlivet_12.jpg

ZONA
12-27-2009, 06:34 PM
Evan Williams. Tastes as good as Jack Daniels but less expensive. I always feel great when I drink that. But my method of venting after losses is a proven method and works for me now. In the past I would destroy things that I own in pure rage and then later I would again get upset that I destroyed things and would then possibly destroy something again, but usually something old that I didn't use much.

Now, I just get online, and go fragging mother F'ers in games and call them all kinds of names. A good 30 minutes of that gets me at a better place and then if I can get on here, I try to see big picture scenarios. I soon learn that even though you want a rock to float, it's not going to float.

broncobum6162
12-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Evan Williams. Tastes as good as Jack Daniels but less expensive. I always feel great when I drink that. But my method of venting after losses is a proven method and works for me now. In the past I would destroy things that I own in pure rage and then later I would again get upset that I destroyed things and would then possibly destroy something again, but usually something old that I didn't use much.

Now, I just get online, and go fragging mother F'ers in games and call them all kinds of names. A good 30 minutes of that gets me at a better place and then if I can get on here, I try to see big picture scenarios. I soon learn that even though you want a rock to float, it's not going to float.
That's while I go to Mile High report! LOL

broncobum6162
12-27-2009, 06:48 PM
bum that was #1,000! It's certainly about quality and getting to those games and making things happen. Props brother. Anybody can yap their trap on the internet all day long without really committing anything of value.

You bring value to this community.

WORD! Brother! It's been too long! When are we skiing!.....