PDA

View Full Version : And this is why you defer the ****ing kick

snowspot66
12-27-2009, 03:49 PM
To all of you bitching a few weeks ago when we gave the ball to the Colts first.

Now the Eagles get to come out and get the ball to start the half. Brilliant.

bronco militia
12-27-2009, 03:49 PM
yep

steeledude
12-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Well at least your av picture is suitable because that's what you sound like.

Popps
12-27-2009, 03:50 PM
I'd rather defer, but that's the least of our problems.

We need a new O-line. Keep Clady and dump everyone else. They're a disaster.

OBF1
12-27-2009, 03:52 PM
I hate to say this, But Denver is not as good as I thought/hoped. We are just an average team in the NFL. We can not longer play with the good teams and lose to the bad ones.

snowspot66
12-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Well at least your av picture is suitable because that's what you sound like.

And you haven't contributed **** to any thread on the Mane. I guess worst case were even.

go_broncos
12-27-2009, 03:56 PM
To all of you b****ing a few weeks ago when we gave the ball to the Colts first.

Now the Eagles get to come out and get the ball to start the half. Brilliant.

To be frank, the way we are playing after bye week.it doesn't matter.

We lost to Raiders man..

frerottenextelway
12-27-2009, 03:57 PM
What are the W/L records on who receives the ball first vs second? I'm sure there are extensive stats on this that make it clear, just don't know what they are.

bronco militia
12-27-2009, 03:58 PM
To be frank, the way we are playing after bye week.it doesn't matter.

We lost to Raiders man..

the steelers lost to the raiders, chiefs, and browns and will probably make the playoffs

steeledude
And you haven't contributed **** to any thread on the Mane. I guess worst case were even.

What's "worse case were even" mean?

You guys complain no matter what. The real culprit is this team and its coach sucks. When we had a good coach I never heard complaints about whether or not we deferred a kick. These are the complaints of desperate fans on a sinking ship.

Ambiguous
What ****ing difference does it make? We suck on both sides.

go_broncos
12-27-2009, 04:01 PM
the steelers lost to the raiders, chiefs, and browns and will probably make the playoffs

It's how you start playing in December..

colonelbeef
12-27-2009, 04:08 PM
I'd rather defer, but that's the least of our problems.

We need a new O-line. Keep Clady and dump everyone else. They're a disaster.

Last season this OL gave up the least amount of sacks in the league and had a QB go for 4500 yards and 25 tds.

Right dude. It's not the QB.

Bend over further, I don't think McDaniels is all the way in yet

Beantown Bronco
12-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Last season this OL gave up the least amount of sacks in the league and had a QB go for 4500 yards and 25 tds.

What? Hochstein and Polumbus played on our OLine last year? That's news to me.

bronco militia
12-27-2009, 04:15 PM
What? Hochstein and Polumbus played on our OLine last year? That's news to me.

it doesn't matter...the results are the same

9-7, 8-8, 7-9

same old broncos

Captain 'Dre
12-27-2009, 04:23 PM
I hate to say this, But Denver is not as good as I thought/hoped. We are just an average team in the NFL. We can not longer play with the good teams and lose to the bad ones.

IMO, the team burned up its emotional fuel early, and has been running on fumes for the last couple of months.

There's some pretty good talent here, but-- as you'd expect in the first year of a new regime-- the pieces aren't in place yet.

Just ridding ourselves of Jay Cutler, though is HUGE. He just plain is *NOT* a winner, and he HAD to be dumped if the Broncos were ever going to get back to being a dominant team.

It's kinda painful now, but it would be a dragged out disaster is Jay had stayed.

snowspot66
12-27-2009, 04:26 PM
What's "worse case were even" mean?

You guys complain no matter what. The real culprit is this team and its coach sucks. When we had a good coach I never heard complaints about whether or not we deferred a kick. These are the complaints of desperate fans on a sinking ship.

Because it's a new rule. Welcome to 2009.