PDA

View Full Version : Broncos finish 8-8, Book it!

EmpireOrange
12-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Philly is going to be a buzz saw, and KC will be a nice head-to-head match up as both teams are bout the same speed the the moment. Of course when its in Denver, late in the season, Denver will fall on thier back and spread thier legs for KC, so KC will win! I have to say I can't tell the difference between a Broncos team coached by Shanny and a Broncos team coached by Mickey D, both look like a bottom echelon team at the end of the season.

I guess blaming Shanny or McDaniels for the pussification of the Broncos late in the season year after year was and is an error. Who to blame then, Greek, Bowlen, soft pillows? How about the head of the cheerleading squad? Maybe the Broncos are tappin they ass too much. Maybe if Bowlen axes the GM of the cheerleading squad, replace her with a nun, and fires all the hooker-bitch cheerleaders to bring in librarians, the Broncos will be so pent up and agressive, the will start to win late in the season. I know it works for me. Every time I hit a dry spot, I get so backed up I could shampoo a buffalo. I can kick the effe out of anybody-and I'm 5"2! I am so facking sick and tired of this franchise's effort late in the season, but I am also out of people to blame. So maybe if we take the poon from the Broncos, they will win an effing game late in the season.

SJ Bronco
12-27-2009, 11:34 AM
fan fail

OBF1
12-27-2009, 11:35 AM
500 post rule

Dagmar
12-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Problem is that all scenerios involve Denver winning A game- let alone a game in Philly - 2 for 10 after the bye shows that they can't do that. Broncos are worthless late in the season, is Shanny still coaching this team?

I think so. I could have swore I was watching a recording of last years game. 3rd and long and give another long pass play. Slodick go away!

Effffffffffffffffeee Fire everybody!!!!! Orton! are you kidding me?

This guy looooves the Broncos. One positive post since March.

Popps
12-27-2009, 11:39 AM
http://img.moronail.net/img/5/7/1257.jpg

Broncomutt
12-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Philly is going to be a buzz saw, and KC will be a nice head-to-head match up as both teams are bout the same speed the the moment. Of course when its in Denver, late in the season, Denver will fall on thier back and spread thier legs for KC, so KC will win! I have to say I can't tell the difference between a Broncos team coached by Shanny and a Broncos team coached by Mickey D, both look like a bottom echelon team at the end of the season.

I guess blaming Shanny or McDaniels for the pussification of the Broncos late in the season year after year was and is an error. Who to blame then, Greek, Bowlen, soft pillows? How about the head of the cheerleading squad? Maybe the Broncos are tappin they ass too much. Maybe if Bowlen axes the GM of the cheerleading squad, replace her with a nun, and fires all the hooker-b**** cheerleaders to bring in librarians, the Broncos will be so pent up and agressive, the will start to win late in the season. I know it works for me. Every time I hit a dry spot, I get so backed up I could shampoo a buffalo. I can kick the effe out of anybody-and I'm 5"2! I am so facking sick and tired of this franchise's effort late in the season, but I am also out of people to blame. So maybe if we take the poon from the Broncos, they will win an effing game late in the season.

:spit:

phillybroncosnut
12-27-2009, 11:41 AM
bet?

SJ Bronco
12-27-2009, 11:49 AM
bet?

I wouldn't bother philly. I think this is (like broncofan7) a raider fan that is trolling under a bronco moniker

EmpireOrange
12-27-2009, 11:51 AM
This guy looooves the Broncos. One positive post since March.

Nice reseach, too bad I call'em as they are and you have to hear the truth. Why dont you research further, I called Denver's 13-3 season in Aug. 2005 and they ended up 13-3. look it up, douche! Quiet frankly, THAT was the last time I was positive about the Broncos. Cant smoke the pipe and be positive about a team, or teams, that look like flimsy pole smokers. Gots to called as they are. Do yourself a favor, don't challenge me just accept what I say as prophecy and that way you won't look like clown.

phillybroncosnut
12-27-2009, 11:54 AM
I wouldn't bother philly. I think this is (like broncofan7) a raider fan that is trolling under a bronco moniker

Ahh thats my degenerate gambler mind... I'd bet it tho, if he's willing to put his money where his mouth is.

Dagmar
12-27-2009, 11:54 AM
http://www.thecrackshack.com/ro/stuff/troll-bg.jpg

Tombstone RJ
12-27-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm sick of the late season swoons too. I'd be nice if the Broncos actually played well in December instead of going flat. But, this team is much better than many predicted and even if the Broncos do finish 8-8, it's on par with Shanny's teams of the last 3 seasons. The difference is, McD's teams will get better, Shanny's teams were stuck in mediocrity due to bad defense, inconsistent offense and lousy special teams.

Paladin
12-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Frankly, I'd be okay with 8-8. I'd prefer better, but this team is much better than last years' team and the team next year will be improved and have a better W/L record. Book it!!!!.

BlaK-Argentina
12-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Ok, thanks. I'll turn the TV off now.

Dagmar
12-27-2009, 12:41 PM
And anyone with tickets to the next 2 games should rip them up.

Bronco LB52
12-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Any fan who predicts the Queefs will win a game where they have never won (0-8) deserves to be beaten with a crow bar until their ribs are broken and they are coughing up blood. That's blasphemous.

SJ Bronco
12-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Any fan who predicts the Queefs will win a game where they have never won (0-8) deserves to be beaten with a crow bar until their ribs are broken and they are coughing up blood. That's blasphemous.

I'm for that

Pseudofool
12-27-2009, 01:02 PM
OP is sarcastic I hope.

EmpireOrange
12-27-2009, 01:09 PM

In the last 10 years, how many last games have the Broncos won when they need to win to get into the playoffs? Btw, KC played 10-3 Cincy to the brink @ Cincy today. They can come in Denver and cornhole'em, just like Oakland did, and just like the '4-12 49ers did a couple years ago. Broncs wilt under must win situations, they are soft. Wake. The. Fack. Up! pole smoker

Hogan11
12-27-2009, 01:10 PM
I can't believe how many people want this team to lose to the Eagles :nono:

EmpireOrange
12-27-2009, 01:12 PM
bet?

What kind of are we talking here? Lets bet gay guy...