PDA

View Full Version : About the Raiders loss.

Doggcow
12-26-2009, 04:31 PM
It wasn't Denver's fault. It was mine and my Brother's fault. We take one trip to Denver every year, and limp home after an excruciatingly brutal post-season-killing loss.

Last Year: Buffalo
Year before: @Chargers(We were screwed here anyway I think though.)
Year before that: Seattle

We are now 0-4, 3 of which are/were absolute dog**** teams at home.

It's us. We apologize.

Los Broncos
12-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Your banned from any Bronco games from this point forward.

TDmvp
12-26-2009, 04:53 PM
It wasn't Denver's fault. It was mine and my Brother's fault. We take one trip to Denver every year, and limp home after an excruciatingly brutal post-season-killing loss.

It's us. We apologize.

I still blame myself as well for the Chargers game last year at the end of the season ... I normally so happy and in a great mood on game days , and that day i woke up all pi$$y and got in a yell fest with the GF over something tiny and my Karma caused us to lose I THINK ... I could be over thinking things tho heheh ... But I totally know what you mean DCow ... I started a thread apologizing as well LOL ...

BlaK-Argentina
12-26-2009, 05:00 PM
People that are 0-2 or worse should stop going to games. Nothing good can come out of it.

Broncos dude
12-26-2009, 05:09 PM

It's us. We apologize.

Seattle , you mean San Fransisco

chickennob2
12-26-2009, 05:43 PM
Don't stop going to games. Just go to games in the first 4 weeks. No must-wins that early

snowspot66
12-26-2009, 05:49 PM
I don't get it. How can there be so many people that manage to go to nothing but losses?

The loss always really ****s us over too.

RunSilentRunDeep
12-26-2009, 05:53 PM

It's us. We apologize.

I've been saying you were the problem for years. Finally, you admit it!

Bronx33
12-26-2009, 05:56 PM
And i thought it was the playcalling..

Peoples Champ
12-26-2009, 05:56 PM
I feel the same way, I was out there for the 49ers game a few years ago on new years eve. We lost that and pushed us out of the playoffs. And the AFC championship against the steelers, I have felt I am bad luck for a long time now.

watermock
12-26-2009, 06:09 PM
I don't get it. How can there be so many people that manage to go to nothing but losses?

Going bonkers after 2 quality wins isn't any fans's fault.

Ambiguous
12-26-2009, 06:17 PM
My last few games:

07 @ chargers
08 @ patriots
08 raiders
08 @ chargers

I stayed away this year, thanks for screwing us all this year.

Ugly Duck
12-26-2009, 10:08 PM
We were screwed here anyway I think

http://i45.tinypic.com/e0l4xd.gif

watermock
12-26-2009, 11:28 PM
I saw that 20 times.

Personal Foul!

Get Real!

Didn't you see the punch to the nuts?

watermock
12-26-2009, 11:35 PM
93 did everything but rape him.

Moreno just lay there like his biatch and everyone walked away...

Game...set...match...

Gort
12-27-2009, 06:54 AM

in the past 4 years, losses have been as easy to come by as victories, especially at home.

it's an absolute travesty that Denver has lost its home field advantage.

2006: 4-4 at Invesco
2007: 5-3 at Invesco
2008: 4-4 at Invesco
2009: 4-3 at Invesco

that was one thing that defined this franchise and it's been frittered away by a half decade of soft teams and poor coaching.

Hogan11
12-27-2009, 06:59 AM
Denver has won each time I've seen them play at home.

Away however, I haven't seen the team win since 2005. I'm starting to feel a bit like Phillybroncosnut.

Steve Prefontaine
12-27-2009, 07:14 AM
in the past 4 years, losses have been as easy to come by as victories, especially at home.

it's an absolute travesty that Denver has lost its home field advantage.

2006: 4-4 at Invesco
2007: 5-3 at Invesco
2008: 4-4 at Invesco
2009: 4-3 at Invesco

that was one thing that defined this franchise and it's been frittered away by a half decade of soft teams and poor coaching.

Do you think the new stadium has played any role in those records?

Gort
12-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Do you think the new stadium has played any role in those records?

i'm told that it has. quieter. caters to a different type of fan. less hostile environment for opposing teams, but to be honest, if it has, it's probably more a reflection of the change in the NFL. the NFL encourages opposing fans to travel. helps sell out all games. in 2009, can't you be thrown out of Invesco for doing exactly the sort of things that made Mile High a great home field advantage for the Broncos back in 1979? things also changed with that strike back in the early 80's, when opposing players started openly fraternizing with one another after the games. back in the 60's and 70's, when we played the Raiders, the players didn't real know them too well. they just knew they hated them. when the Raiders came to town, it was like the Huns attacking Rome, and the game was treated as such. nowadays, these guys vacation and train with each other during the offseason, and exchange e-mails before games. playing an away game is little different than going to see your buddies that you haven't seen since the offseason. now when the Raiders come to town, it's a chance to socialize with former teammates, or fellow clients of the same agents, or whatever. but it's a different vibe. the last Bronco i can recall who got pissed off about seeing the Raiders in Denver was Romanowski. you could tell he hated them and couldn't wait for the game to start so that he could hit them. a team full of guys like that would help restore the homefield advantage somewhat.

oubronco
12-27-2009, 08:37 AM
People that are 0-2 or worse should stop going to games. Nothing good can come out of it.

except maybe seeing their favorite team play in person

Doggcow
12-27-2009, 09:49 AM
We're going to try and pick a probable loss next year, so it doesn't suck as much if we don't win.

alchemize
12-27-2009, 10:35 AM
It was my fault. I spent way too much money to attend my first game in 25 years, and therefore they were doomed to lose in order to ruin my weekend as part of the global conspiracy to piss me off whenever I try to do something fun. Some kind of massive karma payback in a previous life where I was Ghengis Khan or a roman tax collector or something.