PDA

View Full Version : The Denver Broncos 2009-2014

rastaman
12-24-2009, 08:03 AM
I'll be the first to admit that I rag on McD and he has way off pissing me off. But the being said, I have McD on a 6 year schedule of returing the Broncos back to the SB. I believe McD has at least 3 years of growing pains yet to go thru as an NFL HC. Although I believe there's something sinister, shady and calculating about McD, I'll let his results and actions speak for him. We as fans have no other choice but to grow with him, but this is not to say we must hold our tongue when it comes to addressing when McD screws up.

As for Shanahan I personaly believe Bowlen fired him one year too early but thats just me. Once you fire a HC of Shanny's magnitude thats a major shake up in itself and all bets are off. We all saw the departure of Cutler, and now must wait and see how Marshall's financial future works out as well and whether Marshall wants to be apart of not only a rebuilding period but having to endure more seasons with playing alongside an inaccurate-talent limited QB name Kyle Orton.

So yes this team is in a state of flux and is rebuilding and we are talking the 2009, 2010, and 2011 seasons to remove this Franchise from the 8-8 or 9-7 middle of the road team. By then, McD should well be on his way over the last 3 years to avg 12-14 wins per year with possible SB(s) appearances. If not then the McD experiment has failed. And it will be time for Bowlen to find another HC!

Who knows six or seven years from now the fans could wake up one morning to find that Shanny and Cutler are returning to Denver to give Bowlen a few more SB's.:~ohyah!:

Mr.Meanie
12-24-2009, 08:07 AM
For the first time I can't say I disagree with your post here.

Except for this part:

I believe there's something sinister, shady and calculating about McD

:rofl:

rastaman
12-24-2009, 08:28 AM
For the first time I can't say I disagree with your post here.

Except for this part:

:rofl:

Ha! Hopefully I'm wrong....but there's something about McD that just isn't right. I'd treat him like rattle snake and just keep him at a safe distance.

Tombstone RJ
12-24-2009, 08:42 AM
Ha! Hopefully I'm wrong....but there's something about McD that just isn't right. I'd treat him like rattle snake and just keep him at a safe distance.

I really don't understand your distrust of McD. From all indications he's the smartest young coach in the NFL with the best attitude and a trememdous amount of fortitude to build something great.

You have no basis in your distrust of McD aside from what happened with Cutler and it's already been documented that Bowlen wanted Cutler gone, not McD.

Not only that, but Cutlers utter failure with Chicago Bears shows you just how flawed of a QB he is and how immature he is.

But you want to keep making excuses for baby jay and you want to keep hammering McD for making chicken salad out of chicken schhitt. The Broncos are in the playoff hunt with a completely new offensive and defensive scheme along with a new coaching staff and front office. If that doesn't speak to McD's strengths as a coach and a motivator, I really do now what what will.

broncofan7
12-24-2009, 09:38 AM
he changed the young strength of our team (QB,Wr's) to be our OLD defensive secondary --and is likely to miss the playoffs just as his predecessor did the previous 3 seasons.

He miscalculated on moreno, ayers and fonzie.....I am not 'feeling' his 6 season plan.

Hogan11
12-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Sinister, shady, calculating and ruthlessness are all things I absolutely love about McD, just sayin'.

bloodsunday
12-24-2009, 10:40 AM
He miscalculated on moreno, ayers and fonzie.....

Can you really say that after one NFL season for each?

And the same guy you want fired made the guy on your Avatar (perhaps the best NFL off season FA) his top FA priority.

If hits and misses in the draft were how we judged our HC, Shanny would have been fired about 2002.

Quit b****ing and give this thing time to play out.

Los Broncos
12-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Dam Rasta, you're killing me with this ****.

Give it a rest and let it play out.

PRBronco
12-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Cool story bro.

Paladin
12-24-2009, 01:33 PM
Rasta: you suck.....

Rigs11
12-24-2009, 05:57 PM
I really don't understand your distrust of McD. From all indications he's the smartest young coach in the NFL with the best attitude and a trememdous amount of fortitude to build something great.

You have no basis in your distrust of McD aside from what happened with Cutler and it's already been documented that Bowlen wanted Cutler gone, not McD.

Not only that, but Cutlers utter failure with Chicago Bears shows you just how flawed of a QB he is and how immature he is.

But you want to keep making excuses for baby jay and you want to keep hammering McD for making chicken salad out of chicken schhitt. The Broncos are in the playoff hunt with a completely new offensive and defensive scheme along with a new coaching staff and front office. If that doesn't speak to McD's strengths as a coach and a motivator, I really do now what what will.
Didn't you know that we were only supposed to win 3 games all year?now that we have we are supposed to win the superbowl!!that's the double sided mentality around these boards.

broncofan7
12-24-2009, 06:04 PM
Didn't you know that we were only supposed to win 3 games all year?

and why was a team that was 24-24 over the last 3 seasons supposed to win only 3 games this year?

answer that question and you will see why McGenius needs to GO.

Hell--Mangini looked like 'man-genius' his first year in NY..just sayin'.......

if we go 8-8 he is 2-8 in his final 10 games--that is lion, chiefs, rams territory........

Rigs11
12-24-2009, 08:37 PM
and why was a team that was 24-24 over the last 3 seasons supposed to win only 3 games this year?

answer that question and you will see why McGenius needs to GO.

Hell--Mangini looked like 'man-genius' his first year in NY..just sayin'.......

if we go 8-8 he is 2-8 in his final 10 games--that is lion, chiefs, rams territory........

Easy. Because they got rid of their 'franchise qb'.Give the guy a chance Jesus you gave shannahan all the time in the world

GreatBronco16
12-24-2009, 08:48 PM

The lions, chiefs and rams are doing good to win 2-4 games for a complete season.

Just saying.:giggle:

tsiguy96
12-24-2009, 10:19 PM
well as long as he has rasta's approval, thats all that matters.

rastaman
12-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Rasta: you suck.....

Now was that called for Homer?:wiggle:

rastaman
12-24-2009, 11:00 PM
well as long as he has rasta's approval, thats all that matters.

I have McD on a 6 year time schedule to "'Giter-Done!":wiggle:

HAT
12-25-2009, 12:38 AM
2009: 9-7, lose AFCCG, reload DL & OL, Orton gets 2 Yr. extension.

2010: 11-5, lose AFCCG, Going back to the USC back-up well, McD takes a flier on Mustain.

2011: 10-6, after a 5-1 start, King Neckbeard goes down to a regular season ending injury & The Broncos limp into the playoffs under Mustain going 5-5 down the stretch....Only to shock the world & win the SB when Orton makes a miraculous comeback for the big game.

2012: 4-12, shocking year for most but SB hangover, injuries & QBBC between Mustain & Brandstater have them finishing 3rd in the AFCW...Bad record & some shrewd draft day moves in prior seasons net them the 2nd overall pick & new owner John Elway decides to make a splash and draft #7 from Stanford.

2013: 8-8, Bronco fans everywhere call Mustain a game manager at best, McD's 3 year record of 22-26 gets him fired, Taco calls Bowlen a gutless drunk again but rescinds that comment when Kubes "comes home".

2014: Peyton Hillis can't crack Kubiak's depth chart either and finally retires but Owner John Elway, Coach Kubiak, OC Rod Smith, DC Al Wilson & QB Andrew Luck prove to be a lethal combo and Denver wins their first of a record setting 4 consecutive SB's.

:thumbs:

Merry Christmas Fockers.

Popps
12-25-2009, 01:55 AM
I believe there's something sinister, shady and calculating about McD

Like I've said, our current head coach reminds me very much of our last head coach.

Archer81
12-25-2009, 02:01 AM
I wonder what this board would be like if Denver rips off another 6 game winning streak.

:Broncos:

Tombstone RJ
12-25-2009, 04:43 AM
Didn't you know that we were only supposed to win 3 games all year?now that we have we are supposed to win the superbowl!!that's the double sided mentality around these boards.

I did not know that!

HAT
12-25-2009, 04:50 AM
I wonder what this board would be like if Denver rips off another 6 game winning streak.

Same as it was during the first 6 game winning streak....80% of us would be stoked and the rest would bitch and moan that Shanny left McD a great team & if they still had Cutler they would have won by more. :wiggle:

barryr
12-25-2009, 09:26 AM
If the Shanahan supporters can give him a decade to win 1 playoff game and still wanting more of the same, the least they can do is give McDaniels more than one season, although many of them didn't even want to give him one game. But you can't reason in logic with the irrational.

rastaman
12-25-2009, 03:06 PM

We would be like you and start smoking dope! or whatever hallucinating drug(s) you are currently taking and experimenting with!:clown:

There is no way in HELL this team can reel off 6 wins in a row with McD's play calling and personnel decisions and cement shoes Kyle Orton. GET REAL DUDE!;)

rastaman
12-25-2009, 03:08 PM
If the Shanahan supporters can give him a decade to win 1 playoff game and still wanting more of the same, the least they can do is give McDaniels more than one season, although many of them didn't even want to give him one game. But you can't reason in logic with the irrational.

Shanny won two "CONSECUTIVE" SB's in his first 4 years as HC of the Broncos. Are you saying McD will do the same?:D

snowspot66
12-25-2009, 03:38 PM
We would be like you and start smoking dope! or whatever hallucinating drug(s) you are currently taking and experimenting with!:clown:

There is no way in HELL this team can reel off 6 wins in a row with McD's play calling and personnel decisions and cement shoes Kyle Orton. GET REAL DUDE!;)

And there's no way the Cardinals make the Super Bowl last year right?

****in eh dude. We did it once. And we can certainly do it again. We've been in every ****ing game this year. But don't let me stop your Hillis masturbation.

rastaman
12-25-2009, 04:17 PM
And there's no way the Cardinals make the Super Bowl last year right?

****in eh dude. We did it once. And we can certainly do it again. We've been in every ****ing game this year. But don't let me stop your Hillis masturbation.

Really! Dude you need to quit chewing your Prozac tablets and shooting heroin.

Kyle Orton does not = KURT WARNER. And our running attack ain't going nowhere consistently with scripting plays for Hillis.

So you keep dreaming you "toothless" Battle of the Banjo Idiot.;)

By-the-way.....McDaniel's says you're yanking on his nut sack way to hard and often. Try some tender loving care why don'tcha!

Take care dumb billy.

Northman
12-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Got to love the group of Miss Cleo's on this board.

Archer81
12-25-2009, 09:57 PM

Except they did you ass. Or did the 6-0 start not happen?

Hercules Rockefeller
12-25-2009, 10:13 PM
he changed the young strength of our team (QB,Wr's) to be our OLD defensive secondary --and is likely to miss the playoffs just as his predecessor did the previous 3 seasons.

The QB is demonstrating quite clearly that he is not a franchise QB and this year's WR unit is better than last year's unit.

NFLBRONCO
12-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Shanny won two "CONSECUTIVE" SB's in his first 4 years as HC of the Broncos. Are you saying McD will do the same?:D

Shanny had Elway TD and Sharpe Rod Smith to work with in that span.

Archer81
12-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Shanny had Elway TD and Sharpe Rod Smith to work with in that span.

Elway, TD, Griffith, McCaffrey and Smith, Sharpe and Carswell, Zimmerman, Jones, Schlereth, Neil, Nalen. Defense had Smith and Williams, Pryce, Traylor, Romo, Mobley, Cadrez & Aldridge, Crockett, Gordon, Braxton and Atwater. Rouen and Elam, too. How wierd is it I can recall the starters from the championship years?...

HAT
12-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Except they did you ass. Or did the 6-0 start not happen?

Shhhhhhhhh...... It did NOT happen. Didn't you hear the Broncos are only 2-6 not counting that part?

PS...The Bengals & The Patriots are 0-5 if you don't count those silly little 9 wins.

BroncoBuff
12-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Dam Rasta, you're killing me with this ****.

Give it a rest and let it play out.

It kinda already played out ... Josh was knee-deep in the biggest scandal in league history. We don't know how many defensive signals the Patriots actually stole, but the million in fines and loss of a first-rounder kinda indicates there was a whole alotta 'there' there. And as the offensive play caller, Josh must've been fed that info, otherwise what's the point in stealing signals?

But like Hogan says, there's a lot to like in that approach ;D

Los Broncos
12-25-2009, 11:30 PM
It kinda already played out ... Josh was knee-deep in the biggest scandal in league history. We don't know how many defensive signals the Patriots actually stole, but the million in fines and loss of a first-rounder kinda indicates there was a whole alotta 'there' there. And as the offensive play caller, Josh must've been fed that info, otherwise what's the point in stealing signals?

But like Hogan says, there's a lot to like in that approach ;D

No problems just solutions.

broncofan7
12-26-2009, 07:56 AM
The QB is demonstrating quite clearly that he is not a franchise QB and this year's WR unit is better than last year's unit.

So are the running backs--SO WHERE IS THE OFFENSIVE PRODUCTION?