PDA

View Full Version : Marshall Sound FX Video

UberBroncoMan
12-23-2009, 04:12 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/index.php

Watch it.

Gives some good insight into his in-game attitude... not to mention Rod Smith was roaming the sidelines giving advice.

... Rod Smith is such a bad ass.

DHallblows
12-23-2009, 04:40 PM
What I learned from this:
1. Rod is amazing
2. Brandon apparently only b****es to FBs on the sideline...and they don't care
3. Brandon spends entire quarters setting up a CB for one breakout route
4. Brandon is incredibly passionate and fiery
5. Brandon finds butts funny
6. Brandon is a snitch

All around happy with what I've learned ^5

Lolad
12-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Marshall's move when he's in press coverage is nice! I've seen it several times and he always gets separation, he's just to strong coming off the LOS

Ratboy
12-23-2009, 05:55 PM
He needed to be signed yesterday.

Get it done

oubronco
12-23-2009, 06:03 PM
He needed to be signed yesterday.

Get it done

Popps thinks he sucks and should be traded

lazarus4444
12-23-2009, 06:03 PM
snitch, lol, that was funny...

HEAV
12-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Polumbus called him a snitch! LOL

HEAV
12-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Popps thinks he sucks and should be traded

No he (like many) feel that his talent is there, but his head isn't. Popps worries that if you give Marshall six-years and $50 million that he will **** up even more than he has in the past.

It's a valid concern based on the history Marshall has on paper. Being a good boy for one year is a start, but it would be insane to hand him $$$ without verbage in the contract that protects the team.

oubronco
12-23-2009, 06:16 PM
No he (like many) feel that his talent is there, but his head isn't. Popps worries that if you give Marshall six-years and $50 million that he will **** up even more than he has in the past.

It's a valid concern based on the history Marshall has on paper. Being a good boy for one year is a start, but it would be insane to hand him $$$ without verbage in the contract that protects the team.

Doesn't every contract have that sort of protection in it nowadays

The MVPlaya
12-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Why did they go ahead and expose Marshall's move in press coverage? It's the same one he pulled on Newman in the Cowboys game that he caught the ball over his head.

With that being said, why didn't Orton get him the ball? He had some good steps on Aso.

HEAV
12-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Doesn't every contract have that sort of protection in it nowadays

Not really. You think an agent is going to allow his client to sign a deal that could force" the player" to return his signing bonus if he gets arrest for beating his girlfriend?

Only way teams have gotten money back is by early retirement or going to prison (Vick) (Plaxico).

Marshall is looking at $7 to 8 million signing bonus. Only way to recoup the cash would be if he goes to prison.

Just the fact we have to talk about Marshall in this way shows the huge risk it is to sign him.

But again beggers can't be choosers. Denver needs Marshall more than he needs Denver.

But Brandon can't go out and be a dummy (like the last few years) and get in the paper for the wrong reasons.

Broncoman13
12-23-2009, 06:41 PM
Can't find the video, where is it at?

HEAV
12-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Can't find the video, where is it at?

Video& Audio

5th video down

Conklin
12-23-2009, 07:28 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=3700&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

gyldenlove
12-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Not really. You think an agent is going to allow his client to sign a deal that could force" the player" to return his signing bonus if he gets arrest for beating his girlfriend?

Only way teams have gotten money back is by early retirement or going to prison (Vick) (Plaxico).

Marshall is looking at $7 to 8 million signing bonus. Only way to recoup the cash would be if he goes to prison.

Just the fact we have to talk about Marshall in this way shows the huge risk it is to sign him.

But again beggers can't be choosers. Denver needs Marshall more than he needs Denver.

But Brandon can't go out and be a dummy (like the last few years) and get in the paper for the wrong reasons.

You forfeit signing bonus if you don't live up to your contract, during a holdout you forfeit signing bonus for that year.

The problem is that most teams do not want to pay the full bonus up front for cash flow reasons, so they add most of the "guaranteed" money as roster bonuses in years 2 and 3 that are guaranteed for skill and injury, those bonuses are not subject for forfeiture.

BigPlayShay
12-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Higher quality vid:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d81535842/Sound-FX-Brandon-Marshall

BabyTO
12-24-2009, 04:08 AM
Hillis didnt give a **** about what Marshall was talking about haha he's pissed at McDaniels. True playa :pimp:

Los Broncos
12-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Cool video, it was funny when that Raider player pants fell off.

Lolad
12-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Why did they go ahead and expose Marshall's move in press coverage? It's the same one he pulled on Newman in the Cowboys game that he caught the ball over his head.

With that being said, why didn't Orton get him the ball? He had some good steps on Aso.

He was to busy looking for the 5 yard route

hambone13
12-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Hillis didnt give a **** about what Marshall was talking about haha he's pissed at McDaniels. True playa :pimp:

I noticed that too. He hates the bench being that he was productive last year..seems unjustified that he's not given a shot. Did you hear McDaniels in the press conference where he said he's not going to use him as a running back because he's the only true fullback? WTF is that? No reason not to weave him in on our short yardage requirements.

tsiguy96
12-24-2009, 04:34 PM
I noticed that too. He hates the bench being that he was productive last year..seems unjustified that he's not given a shot. Did you hear McDaniels in the press conference where he said he's not going to use him as a running back because he's the only true fullback? WTF is that? No reason not to weave him in on our short yardage requirements.

its weird because a lot of teams hand the ball to tehir FB in short yardage, thats what they are there for. hillis is an average at best lead blocker, its kinda odd.

DenverBrit
12-24-2009, 04:45 PM
its weird because a lot of teams hand the ball to tehir FB in short yardage, thats what they are there for. hillis is an average at best lead blocker, its kinda odd.

Larsen, apparently, is a better FB than Hillis.

Yeah, I know, sacrilege and I'm going to hell. Ha!

Chris
12-24-2009, 04:56 PM
I love these videos even when we lose.

Archer81
12-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Larsen, apparently, is a better FB than Hillis.

Yeah, I know, sacrilege and I'm going to hell. Ha!

I asked for a Papal Dispensation. His holiness requests you refrain from further attacks on the Prophet Hillis, but has excused your error this time.

:Broncos:

WABronco
12-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Peyton Hillis has other things on his mind...like potatoes.

Bronco Yoda
12-24-2009, 06:13 PM
Hillis haters find any excuse to hate.

tsiguy96
12-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Hillis haters find any excuse to hate.

he doesnt give a **** what marshall is saying in the video haha

Cleo McDowell
12-25-2009, 05:17 AM
lock him up now!