PDA

View Full Version : Telluride - I need to settle our bet

broncosteven
12-22-2009, 08:35 PM
I can't PM you.

I am pretty sure I lost our bet this offseason though I don't remember the exact variables.

If I can't reach you to settle it I will paypal it to Taco, I am sure he can use it to keep the lights on here.

Let me know how to reach you unless you want Taco to have it.

Steve

HAT
12-22-2009, 08:51 PM
I can't PM you.

I am pretty sure I lost our bet this offseason though I don't remember the exact variables.

If I can't reach you to settle it I will paypal it to Taco, I am sure he can use it to keep the lights on here.

Steve

REP!

I have no idea what the bet was about but it's good to see someone honor a bet here....

*cough* McChamp *cough* BF7

SJ Bronco
12-22-2009, 09:28 PM
REP!

I have no idea what the bet was about but it's good to see someone honor a bet here....

*cough* McChamp *cough* BF7

If the Broncos don't win the next two....you'll get to see another bet honored;D

Seriously, he's right though. Coming in to make SURE you honor your bet is pretty cool.

OBF1
12-23-2009, 12:01 AM
I can't PM you.
Steve

I just talked to Telluride and he said to donate the money to the Mane.

broncosteven
12-23-2009, 02:27 PM

CBF I know your not one to screw around often but let me know if you really did talk to him and I will send Taco a Paypal payment.

Thanks for your help.

Crushaholic
12-23-2009, 02:32 PM
CBF I know your not one to screw around often but let me know if you really did talk to him and I will send Taco a Paypal payment.

Thanks for your help.

At least that's what he's telling Chica...:approve:

Tombstone RJ
12-23-2009, 02:44 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa there big guy. Telluride specifically said to donate the money to Tombstone RJ. :sunshine: