PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Peyton Hillis!

rastaman
12-22-2009, 01:50 PM
The reality here is that from a players perspective Hillis does not trust McDaniels. And from McD's perspective he doesn't trust Hillis.

What this all boils down to is neither player or coach were meant to play and coach together! There appears to be a Battle of Wills going on btwn the Hillis and McD. As a result, its in the best interest for the team and Hillis that he seeks employment with another NFL team.

I think both McD and Hillis for the sake of team continuity are handling this situation very well. Hillis is showing professionalism thru it at all and not going forward publicly about his unhappeness. NFL teams around league should respect how Hillis is handling the situation and be willing to give him a look as well as next year.

Hopefully, McD won't enforce his will and grant the under achieving lowly 7th round draft pick IDIOT his release in 2010 in time for Hillis to try and hookup Shanahan in DC for a 6th round pick or for nothing at all.

The truth of the matter is Hillis has no FUTURE in McD's system nor does he have time to waste with McD's mind games.

FantomForce
12-22-2009, 01:51 PM
He gone!

Rohirrim
12-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Other than the fact that you don't have any idea whether or not any of your suppositions are true... great thread! :thumbs:

Los Broncos
12-22-2009, 01:53 PM
At this point it would appear he is gone next season.

He might land in Houston.

Popps
12-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Merge.

Taco John
12-22-2009, 01:59 PM
WHo cares until he's cut. What's the point of this thread?

Mr.Meanie
12-22-2009, 01:59 PM
You have got to be kidding me. I swear I've never seen anything like this before.

Hillis, a 7th round draft pick and currently the 4th string RB, gets more attention on this board than anyone else on the entire freaking team.

He had 343 yards last year. He didn't even start until a platoon of RB's went down in a freak string of injuries. The only RB's he has been able to beat out in practice this entire year has been Darius Walker and JJ Arrington.

Give it a rest!

Bronx33
12-22-2009, 02:00 PM

Welcome to rastas world.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=87827&page=8

SonOfLe-loLang
12-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Another hillis thread started by rasta. just what the mane needs

TheElusiveKyleOrton
12-22-2009, 02:11 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/3377/original/super-cool-story-bro.png?1244744947

supermanhr9
12-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Any word on Ryan Harris?

go_broncos
12-22-2009, 02:20 PM
You have got to be kidding me. I swear I've never seen anything like this before.

Hillis, a 7th round draft pick and currently the 4th string RB, gets more attention on this board than anyone else on the entire freaking team.

He had 343 yards last year. He didn't even start until a platoon of RB's went down in a freak string of injuries. The only RB's he has been able to beat out in practice this entire year has been Darius Walker and JJ Arrington.

Give it a rest!

Hillis is much better than Knowshon and Buck in short yardages..
Give him a chance..Hillis will show how dumb our coach is..

If Mcd thinks about winning the next 2 games, he has to give chance to Hillis..
It's much better than passing to Clady or doing QB sneak..

Los Broncos
12-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Any word on Ryan Harris?

Out for the season.

Rabb
12-22-2009, 02:58 PM
Hillis is much better than Knowshon and Buck in short yardages..
Give him a chance..Hillis will show how dumb our coach is..

do you morons understand that when many defenders are in the backfield, Jim Brown on steroids won't do much better?

OBF1
12-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Where does this ass clown come up with this crap? Let me guess..... Rasta is really Hillis, hence the talking in first person.

brncs_fan
12-22-2009, 03:55 PM
I love the exclamation in the thread title like what you had to say is really important and original on the topic. Good work!!!!!

rastaman
12-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Where does this ass clown come up with this crap? Let me guess..... Rasta is really Hillis, hence the talking in first person.

Who appointed you the Opinion Czar?

Calm down and get over yourself CBF, its only an opinion.:sunshine:

Dukes
12-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I love the exclamation in the thread title like what you had to say is really important and original on the topic. Good work!!!!!

Rasta can't type without exclamations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatspirits
12-22-2009, 04:08 PM
We don't know what the real issues are, but I think McD is dropping the ball by not at least giving Hillis a shot at the short yardage situations, cause whatever there doing now isn't working.

rastaman
12-22-2009, 04:10 PM

Hi brncs_fan! I love reading your endless one line opinions that barely makes up a complete sentence!:thumbsup:

Keep up the great work! "Man-of-very-words!:P

azbroncfan
12-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Rasta can only talk about 3 subjects.

rastaman
12-22-2009, 04:11 PM

You're the master of the one-line sound byte. :sunshine:

rastaman
12-22-2009, 04:13 PM
Rasta can only talk about 3 subjects.

Not everyone can be as talented as you. You're a legend in your own mind. Thats something very special. You one very lucky MOFO.;)

azbroncfan
12-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Not everyone can be as talented as you. You're a legend in your own mind. Thats something very special. You one very lucky MOFO.;)

My daddy can beat up yours though.

rastaman
12-22-2009, 04:21 PM
My daddy can beat up yours though.

Yes I know you gotta "Bad Ass Daddy"....it must be in the genes!:thumbs:

DBroncos4life
12-22-2009, 04:23 PM
What is his degree in?

Bronx33
12-22-2009, 04:29 PM
What is his degree in?

He has a degree in first downs. :wiggle:

Arkie
12-22-2009, 04:42 PM
He has a degree in versatility.

rastaman
12-22-2009, 04:53 PM

Neither can you Hog Head.:P

OBF1
12-22-2009, 05:17 PM
All this waste of bandwidth for a guy almost finished with his 2nd year in the league with an outstanding total of 397 rushing yards to his credit.

This has gotten way out of hand by some of you. The guy is who we thought he was..... a 7th round fullback, the guy is not the next coming of Terrell Davis.

rastaman
12-22-2009, 05:58 PM
All this waste of bandwidth for a guy almost finished with his 2nd year in the league with an outstanding total of 397 rushing yards to his credit.

This has gotten way out of hand by some of you. The guy is who we thought he was..... a 7th round fullback, the guy is not the next coming of Terrell Davis.

Neither is Moreno the 2nd coming of TD! Why is Moreno starting anyway? McD has backed himself into a corner of possible embarrsement with risking playing Hillis the last 4 games of the season for fear of being made a fool and incompetent for keeping an impactful versitile player on the Bench. Sadly, McD is even willing to risk missing the playoffs by not using Hillis to jumpstart an inconsistent short yardage running game and overall offense period.

I'm willing to bet the OL would be more motivated to block hard for Hillis b/c of his power and toughness and therefore they would fire out of their blocks and hold their blocks with more vigor and determination. Versus blocking for a rookie RB who is inconsistent and just not ready for prime time.

Simply put, RB's like Hillis inspire Offensive Linemen to work harder and block with more urgency.

GreatBronco16
12-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Who appointed you the Opinion Czar?

Calm down and get over yourself CBF, its only an opinion.:sunshine:

OP you say.....

The reality here is that from a players perspective Hillis does not trust McDaniels.

So in reality, you don't know jack. Thanks for once again reassuring us of this fact.

Archer81
12-22-2009, 06:03 PM
Neither is Moreno the 2nd coming of TD! Why is Moreno starting anyway? McD has backed himself into a corner of possible embarrsement with risking playing Hillis the last 4 games of the season for fear of being made a fool and incompetent for keeping an impactful versitile player on the Bench. Sadly, McD is even willing to risk missing the playoffs by not using Hillis to jumpstart an inconsistent short yardage running game and overall offense period.

Do you have any actual proof besides your ****tard opinion of any such thinking from McDaniels?

:Broncos:

rastaman
12-22-2009, 06:10 PM
OP you say.....

So in reality, you don't know jack. Thanks for once again reassuring us of this fact.

So says the Homer McD apologist...Yep I hear ya. Stay in your echo chamber Li'l Abner.:sunshine:

cabronco
12-22-2009, 06:13 PM

I'm willing to bet the OL would be more motivated to block hard for Hillis b/c of his power and toughness and therefore they would fire out of their blocks and hold their blocks with more vigor and determination. Versus blocking for a rookie RB who is inconsistent and just not ready for prime time.

Simply put, RB's like Hillis inspire Offensive Linemen to work harder and block with more urgency.

Thats the last thing McD wants, is to have Hillis run circles around Moreno picking up first downs & moving the chains. He would look foolish. He's not going to risk that now, then be second guessed all off season.

rastaman
12-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Do you have any actual proof besides your ****tard opinion of any such thinking from McDaniels?

Hey hang on there "Young Punk"! Where's your proof to prove otherwise? In your opinion you have the right to disagree no ones taking that from you. If you want to be foolish enough to believe McD or give him the benefit of doubt, thats on your choice you imbecile.:sunshine:

Coach McDaniels hasn'tít played Peyton Hillis probably out of selfish pride at this point, he now needs to consider every option available to him that he has overlooked because his teamís back is against the wall and failure to reach the playoffs will eventually count against him.

Take care generation X.

rastaman
12-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Thats the last thing McD wants, is to have Hillis run circles around Moreno picking up first downs & moving the chains. He would look foolish. He's not going to risk that now, then be second guessed all off season.

Rep! Only the gullible McD apologist Homers are blind to this fact.

OBF1
12-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Hillis does not figure in the Denver future. End of story. Finally someone directly answered the question.

Hey pasta.... Are you as right on this topic as you were on the cutler coach killer thread???

GreatBronco16
12-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Rep! Only the gullible McD apologist Homers are blind to this fact.

And you call us homers???

:spit:

God, you are a special breed. Let me guess, that family tree of yours doesn't have any branches.

Mr.Meanie
12-22-2009, 07:09 PM

Yeah, because he's shown a real reluctance to cause controversy and rock the boat. ::)

Inkana7
12-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Really? We're going back to the "players don't trust McDaniels" thing? Seriously?

Lev Vyvanse
12-22-2009, 07:16 PM

Who cares unless you're going to do something? What is the point of this post?

Archer81
12-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Hey hang on there "Young Punk"! Where's your proof to prove otherwise? In your opinion you have the right to disagree no ones taking that from you. If you want to be foolish enough to believe McD or give him the benefit of doubt, thats on your choice you imbecile.:sunshine:

Coach McDaniels hasn'tít played Peyton Hillis probably out of selfish pride at this point, he now needs to consider every option available to him that he has overlooked because his teamís back is against the wall and failure to reach the playoffs will eventually count against him.

Take care generation X.

Ah, so you dont have any proof. You are just talking out of your ass. Good to know. Just admit you are wrong yet again and stop making these ****ing threads where you speak for players and coaches you dont know and will never meet.

bpc
12-22-2009, 07:53 PM
I would respect McD more if he did the right thing. All this speculation would end if he just cut him, both sides move on. He wouldn't have to worry about the distraction. Hillis could go on and make a career for himself elsewhere. If Peyton is really not good enough to be a factor, to just cut him.

Just for info sake, i see a bunch of teams jumping on him in that situation. Personally, I'd love to see what an offensive guru like S. Payton could do with him on his squad.

OBF1
12-22-2009, 07:56 PM
I would respect McD more if he did the right thing. All this speculation would end if he just cut him, both sides move on. He wouldn't have to worry about the distraction. Hillis could go on and make a career for himself elsewhere. If Peyton is really not good enough to be a factor, to just cut him.

Just for info sake, i see a bunch of teams jumping on him in that situation. Personally, I'd love to see what an offensive guru like S. Payton could do with him on his squad.

Would they jump on him like they did in the draft???

ant1999e
12-22-2009, 07:58 PM
All I can say about this thread is wow. :loser:

DBroncos4life
12-22-2009, 08:02 PM
I really wanted to get someone special a "dick-in-the-box" hopefully rastaman will make a thread on how to make one step by step like that gem of a thread Brandon Marshall's goals.....

Hercules Rockefeller
12-22-2009, 08:03 PM
A distraction? The only place this matters to anyone is on the Internetz. Cutler was a distraction. Marshall was a distraction. No one gives a **** about Internetz fan boys screaming for a 7th round FB.

Archer81
12-22-2009, 08:04 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WhwbxEfy7fg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WhwbxEfy7fg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lev Vyvanse
12-22-2009, 08:09 PM
A distraction? The only place this matters to anyone is on the Internetz. Cutler was a distraction. Marshall was a distraction. No one gives a **** about Internetz fan boys screaming for a 7th round FB.

Oh come on. He only slip to the 7th round because he is stupid.

bpc
12-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Would they jump on him like they did in the draft???

Would people change how they approached Brady and TD in the draft if they all had a chance to do it again?

I don't think Hillis is TD, but I think he has proved to have value from his rookie year to now, and some are probably salivating at getting him 10-15 touches per game.

How would Hillis look in Saints black and gold?
Pittsburgh black and yellow?
Hell, SD has always been adept at splitting carries equally in blue and yellow and having success with it... bet they would LOVE to have a back like Hillis.

Hmmmm... all that makes too much sense, maybe that's why McD hasn't released him? Doesn't want him going to a rival or making him look stupid?

ant1999e
12-22-2009, 08:24 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WhwbxEfy7fg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WhwbxEfy7fg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rofl: Funny ****.

bpc
12-22-2009, 08:24 PM
Film don't lie. I think 10-15 teams would like to give Hillis a try based on what he did as a starter last year. Josh McD? Nah. He knows bettah.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7K9cSqlca4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7K9cSqlca4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ant1999e
12-22-2009, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=bpc;2686661]Would people change how they approached Brady and TD in the draft if they all had a chance to do it again?

I don't think Hillis is TD, but I think he has proved to have value from his rookie year to now, and some are probably salivating at getting him 10-15 touches per game.

How would Hillis look in Saints black and gold?
Pittsburgh black and yellow?
Hell, SD has always been adept at splitting carries equally in blue and yellow and having success with it... bet they would LOVE to have a back like Hillis.

Hmmmm... all that makes too much sense, maybe that's why McD hasn't released him? Doesn't want him going to a rival or making him look stupid[QUOTE]

You may be on to something here.:giggle:

bombay
12-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Good God. A new cause for the cutler clown crew now that that proved to be a dead end.

watermock
12-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Frankly I'm much more concerned out our snot nosed, arrogant loser of 6 of 8 soon to be 9 than Hillis.

Mybe Hillis made some errors early, so has everyone on the team. RB isn'trocket science, especially since we've abanond the zbs., FB is probably harder in fact.

He's done a good job bring in the over the hill gang and a good 3/4 coach which makes thisteam respectable. Nothing more, despite some great early ames against Dallas and SD, and a fluke play by Stokely, this team and bad draft, has screwed with it's very successfull blocking scheme, had a very immobile QB and has the luck to get a late start Sunday or they would get blown out worse.

Hillis is just part of the problem. McDummy bullied Marshall to the point of submission, maybe it did him good, but you think he forgets it, or still wants money, or mostly, NcD wouldn't of ised him unless HE NEEDED him?

Hillis put on weight at ARK to get on the field behind 2 first rounders, returned kicks, and made a wild hog offense theat beat a nation championship LSU team.

Those are FACTS.AND he's been called too STUPID to run the rock. What a joke!

It's been almost 2 years in complex ofenses: frankly, Shanny's offense was harder, and he just doesn't GET IT?

jOSHIE HAS BROUGHT IN ALOT OF OLDER COMPETENT FREE AGENTS, which has improved our D, and cut down turnovers from a gunslinger who thought he could do it all himsel, ala Favre or Elway. That remains to be seen and is of no concern other than our lone draft pick.

IMO, Moreno runs like Winder, Hillis like Droughns. Droughns ran harder than anyone here for 3 years, I hope Hillis doesn't have to wait that long to get a chance.

I don't hate Morno,but I would of liked Orakpo, Cushing, Shonne Greene instead.

Hercules Rockefeller
12-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Sounds like some big ****ing conspiracy with McD at it's head. Everyone get out their tinfoil so they don't know what we're thinking until we post.

watermock
12-22-2009, 09:09 PM
Just EGO honestly.

Maybe you should check you own hat at the door.

Boltjolt
12-22-2009, 09:11 PM

:rofl: As a visiter and fan of an opposing team, i have seen many threads and topics about Hillis and i just dont get it.
Why on earth do you think this guy is some sort of RB god? He started 3 games and went on IR for you like the other 6 RB's did. He was a FB in college who blocked for two first round picks and never carried the ball there and ive read he isnt the sharpest knife in drawer either.
What makes you think this guy is anything other than a FB? Did he set some records i dont know about in those 3 starts? I just dont get it.
Selvin Young had some good games too and i dont see anybody talking about him.

Your OL would be more motivated to block for Hillis than the other guys? :~ohyah!:

And the guy that said San Diego would love to have a back like Hillis.......for what? He is not a HB...he is a FB and we have two 2nd year guys playing there now who are starting to really play well there. And both of them could actually take carries at HB if we neded and they actually have done that a few times. LOL....we wouldnt want Hillis.

watermock
12-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Umm, so?

1st, we was our best back when elevated to the start, but got hung out by Cutler on a stupid bubble screen that was so far over his head he should of just let it go.

We WAS an All-State RB inark, but ever hear of McFadden and Felix, the irst rounders? So he was screwed, even the he ran a 4.5 he didn't have the OJ moves.

I don't know or care if SD would be interested.

I do know this, that the line looks particuliarly motivated, or is it Hillis, because he has cvonsistently turned 3 yarders into 10 yarders, even the year.

Thanks for asking, go away.

bpc
12-22-2009, 10:18 PM
:rofl: As a visiter and fan of an opposing team, i have seen many threads and topics about Hillis and i just dont get it.
Why on earth do you think this guy is some sort of RB god? He started 3 games and went on IR for you like the other 6 RB's did. He was a FB in college who blocked for two first round picks and never carried the ball there and ive read he isnt the sharpest knife in drawer either.
What makes you think this guy is anything other than a FB? Did he set some records i dont know about in those 3 starts? I just dont get it.

Your OL would be more motivated to block for Hillis than the other guys? :~ohyah!:

And the guy that said San Diego would love to have a back like Hillis.......for what? He is not a HB...he is a FB and we have two 2nd year guys playing there now who are starting to really play well there. And both of them could actually take carries at HB if we neded and they actually have done that a few times. LOL....we wouldnt want Hillis.

Who, Jacob Hester? I've seen both and Peyton Hillis is a much better player than Hester, in almost every respect.

I don't expect you to pick "our guy" over your guy but Hillis has looked MUCH better running and catching the ball vs. the LSU project.

ZONA
12-22-2009, 10:21 PM

I mean WTF. For real man, what the hell is wrong with McD? Throwing to an OT and running a QB sneak with a QB who falls down if there is a stiff breeze, instead of putting in a mean 250 pound RB/FB who has shown in the past he can actually carry on his back a 250 pound LB a few yards to scrape out a first down. And that same 250 RB/FB who smashed a 260 pound LB (from Cleveland) straight back for 4 yards when they met head to head.

If Hillis can't even get on the field to rush the ball instead of trick plays to Clady, that is some serious BS from McD. I'm not bashing on McD and I totally love his competitiveness but the stubborn play calling is getting old.

watermock
12-22-2009, 10:29 PM
The lucky 6-0 start has everyone's heads up their asses IMO.

Our offense sucks now.

Once in ahwile BM makes a 1 handed play, but get real.

Boltjolt
12-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Who, Jacob Hester? I've seen both and Peyton Hillis is a much better player than Hester, in almost every respect.

I don't expect you to pick "our guy" over your guy but Hillis has looked MUCH better running and catching the ball vs. the LSU project.

Hester is one, Mike Tolbert is the other and he was a HB at Coastal Carolina but both are playing FB and givin the occasional HB carry. Both busted big runs against you as a matter of fact.
Tolbert also is said to have the best hands on the team and he is a great reciever out of the backfield and often turns them into big gains. Tolbert is actually turning into a good overall player and i believe he is actually ahead of Hester at FB now which means Hester could play more HB next season.

Hester has some pretty good hands too so im not buying Hillis is better at that.

Hillis will go elsewhere and may or may not get playing time. As i said, Selvin Young was having good games last year too. Hillis looks like a tough runner but again, ive read he isnt very bright so maybe he has trouble with assignments?

Harvitz81
12-22-2009, 10:35 PM
The Future of Peyton Hillis......Who gives a ****!

bpc
12-22-2009, 10:50 PM
It's debatable. We don't know. McD won't talk about it. Shanahan never made innuendo that he wasn't bright enough to play which is why he started at FB early in the season, HB later on and played like a stud before a freak injury took him out.

I won't comment on Tolbert, i'm sure he's good. AJ Smith has been great picking HB's so i'm sure there are guys in the pipelines that are ready to produce when LT is cut.

Young and Hillis are much different players but I understand your sentiment. Shanahan was very successful turning unknowns into great looking players, only to have them disappear elsewhere.

I do feel Peyton is different. He can play fullback, has some of the best hands i've ever seen and can split time between FB and line up in an ace formation and pick up grind it out yardage.

I'm not saying he should be Denver's starter although you could make a case for him after his 4 game stint starting last year. Instead I think he would be great in an offense where the OC/HC know how to spread the ball around and use packages to show off certain players strengths, a la a guy like Sean Payton. I think Hillis is best used getting 10-15 targets a game on the ground and through the air.

ant1999e
12-22-2009, 11:21 PM

I'm embarrased you had to see this.:-[

Popps
12-22-2009, 11:27 PM
Film don't lie. I think 10-15 teams would like to give Hillis a try based on what he did as a starter last year. Josh McD? Nah. He knows bettah.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7K9cSqlca4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7K9cSqlca4w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Not if he's a head-case and can't remember his assignments.

I'm not saying that's the case, but something is up if a guy of his physical talent can't get on the field two years straight without injury.

We can go around and around about this, but EVERY other player with talent has made it on the field. Why can't Peyton.

EVERYONE else manages to find playing time. Shanahan guys... McDaniels guys... anyone.

But, not Hillis.

There's a reason two coaches chose to bury him on a depth chart and/or bench him instead of making him a starter.

bpc
12-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Not if he's a head-case and can't remember his assignments.

I'm not saying that's the case, but something is up if a guy of his physical talent can't get on the field two years straight without injury.

We can go around and around about this, but EVERY other player with talent has made it on the field. Why can't Peyton.

EVERYONE else manages to find playing time. Shanahan guys... McDaniels guys... anyone.

But, not Hillis.

There's a reason two coaches chose to bury him on a depth chart and/or bench him instead of making him a starter.

Not really the case at all. Peyton Hillis started last year at FB, rotating with Spencer to get on the field over the first half of the season. He was getting playing time.

When the injury bug hit 4, 5, 6 players deep, Shanny called upon Peyton and he delivered. 6 starts total last season by the end of it. Hardly not "smart enough" to play.

We'll probably never know why McDaniels isn't playing Hillis, just that he isn't the guy to run the ball in this offense, or catch it, in any situation. 1st and 10, 3rd and short, whatever. LAMONT JORDAN is a better fit for this offense than Peyton Hillis is according to McD. So be it.

If Peyton Hillis sucks so bad, McD should just cut him. Why hold him if he is dumber than hell? Just let him go so he can seek career options elsewhere. Makes sense doesn't it?

Hogan11
12-23-2009, 12:36 AM
God, you are a special breed. Let me guess, that family tree of yours doesn't have any branches.

That family tree is a ****in' stump.

watermock
12-23-2009, 12:38 AM
The fact is MBeavis has ****ed up this offense in one year worse than Wade Phillips.

Noone expected all of McBeavis RB's to suck, or for him to destroy the blocking scheme.

Our O-line is not that bad. Almost every line is down 1 or 2 by this time.

Point is, Hillis might be able to bust thru that wall and carry for a first, or break one for 20.

I guess we will never find out because of an immature, arrogant waterboy coach that Xanders brought in a coup.

Buy a vowel.

Inkana7
12-23-2009, 12:46 AM
stfu dimwit

Archer81
12-23-2009, 12:52 AM
The fact is MBeavis has ****ed up this offense in one year worse than Wade Phillips.

Noone expected all of McBeavis RB's to suck, or for him to destroy the blocking scheme.

Point is, Hillis might be able to bust thru that wall and carry for a first, or break one for 20.

I guess we will never find out because of an immature, arrogant waterboy coach that Xanders brought in a coup.

Buy a vowel.

Our offense last season was so awesome it ranked 16th in the NFL in scoring.

Our rb's dont suck.

Our offensive line has been abysmal on short yardage. No blocking scheme in the world can cure a lack of physicality from the middle of the offensive line.

Even the great white hype cant get first downs if the running backs are getting hit as soon as they get the ball.

This McDaniels is arrogant nonsense is bull****. All head coaches are arrogant. If they werent, they wouldnt be coaches.

ZONA
12-23-2009, 01:14 AM

Dude, you keep saying the same crap about Hillis in every thread. You can have your opinion and that's fine but suggesting Shanny benched him is just plain stupid talk. He was a very late round pick last year and like many late round picks, had to wait until injuries gave him a chance to get on the field and show what he can do. Very unfortunate for him he got injured because he was a huge factor in those 3 games, showing he was a RB who could do alot of things and do them well. Do you honestly think if he didn't get injured and Shanny was still here that he would not be getting 15 to 20 carries a game? So quit with your "there's reason 2 HC's benched him" crap.

Archer81
12-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Dude, you keep saying the same crap about Hillis in every thread. You can have your opinion and that's fine but suggesting Shanny benched him is just plain stupid talk. He was a very late round pick last year and like many late round picks, had to wait until injuries gave him a chance to get on the field and show what he can do. Very unfortunate for him he got injured because he was a huge factor in those 3 games, showing he was a RB who could do alot of things and do them well. Do you honestly think if he didn't get injured and Shanny was still here that he would not be getting 15 to 20 carries a game? So quit with your "there's reason 2 HC's benched him" crap.

It took 6 other backs to go down before Hillis was named starter out of necessity. A new HC comes in, likes his skill set and said as much to the press and Hillis is still not seeing the field. There is an issue there.

cabronco
12-23-2009, 01:25 AM
I mean WTF. For real man, what the hell is wrong with McD? Throwing to an OT and running a QB sneak with a QB who falls down if there is a stiff breeze, instead of putting in a mean 250 pound RB/FB who has shown in the past he can actually carry on his back a 250 pound LB a few yards to scrape out a first down. And that same 250 RB/FB who smashed a 260 pound LB (from Cleveland) straight back for 4 yards when they met head to head.

If Hillis can't even get on the field to rush the ball instead of trick plays to Clady, that is some serious BS from McD. I'm not bashing on McD and I totally love his competitiveness but the stubborn play calling is getting old.

Rep ! Why its so hard for people not to see is beyond me. Using Clady for a gadget play to move the ball, or using Orton spinning his wheels going nowhere, who sometimes needs the guards to hold him up straight. Lets bulldoze Moreno time after time and get nowhere. I would rather use the 250 lb fb/rb to plow his way down field. But the coach really wants to win and utilize his best players....how can you convince me of that with his playcalling ?

watermock
12-23-2009, 01:40 AM
Why its so hard for people not to see is beyond me. Using Clady for a gadget play to move the ball, or using Orton spinning his wheels going nowhere, who sometimes needs the guards to hold him up straight. Lets bulldoze Moreno time after time and get nowhere.

Remember? He was supposed to make Cutler into Brady! We jst need a RB and a decent defense.

Kaylore
12-23-2009, 08:34 AM

Give it a rest!

/cosign

DenverBrit
12-23-2009, 08:42 AM
Is this really about Hillis, or just another opportunity to bash ol' McPoopyPants??

Flex Gunmetal
12-23-2009, 09:33 AM

Buy a vowel.
Jesus, you and rasta are the biggest ****heads on this site.
People who are paid millions of dollars more than you will ever see make these decisions because they know much more than you about football.
Rasta is a senile old moron who just recently found out that the internet exists, and he feels he must make his thoughts known to the anonymous bronco fanbase. Even though he is wrong in 100% of the assessments I've seen him make.

You are mock, and that's enough said.

Rasta is like Jamie Dukes when it comes to making random comments about locker rooms in which he spends zero time, only rasta is somehow(!) a bigger idiot.

Hillis is so irrelevant to the big picture, why you jackasses spend time bickering about a 7th rd FB is mindblowing.
He's missed blocks on O and ST, fwiw.
Maybe he's just somehow stupider than you two, which is completely amazing.

bpc
12-23-2009, 10:02 AM
Is he irrelevant?

I find our short running game very troublesome and one could argue that it lost each of the last two games for us. 10-4 is much different than 8-6. Hillis could have had an impact on that. Fans have legitimate questions to why he hasn't been given an opportunity at least on short yardage when he was so successful last year. Instead we keep running Moreno into the line who isn't a power back and doesn't work well in confined space and waste reps in this offense on Lamant Jordan.

These are legit questions despite what you think.

Rabb
12-23-2009, 10:08 AM
I agree there are a few times where he could have been a short yardage option, but I doubt anyone would have overcome immediate backfield pressure that some of the teams we have played have managed to get

Hillis is about like JMFW around here

Flex Gunmetal
12-23-2009, 10:29 AM
Is he irrelevant?

I find our short running game very troublesome and one could argue that it lost each of the last two games for us. 10-4 is much different than 8-6. Hillis could have had an impact on that. Fans have legitimate questions to why he hasn't been given an opportunity at least on short yardage when he was so successful last year. Instead we keep running Moreno into the line who isn't a power back and doesn't work well in confined space and waste reps in this offense on Lamant Jordan.

These are legit questions despite what you think.

Yes, a 7th rd FB who's career statline looks like the one below is the nfl definition of irrelevant.

Att Yds Avg Lng TD Rec Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost

80 397 5.0 19 6 18 198 11.0 47 1 1

Fans may have legitimate questions, but the answer is he isn't as good as the alternatives made available to the coaching staff. Good can mean in-shape, up on the pbook, intelligent or responsible.

Why aren't we wondering where this former bronco 3rd+ string back is?
44 249 5.7 37T 2 10 57 5.7 12 0 -- --

Maybe cause he isn't white? Who knows, but hillis deserves barely any of the attention he receives around here.

Archer81
12-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Is this really about Hillis, or just another opportunity to bash ol' McPoopyPants??

This.

bpc
12-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Yes, a 7th rd FB who's career statline looks like the one below is the nfl definition of irrelevant.

Fans may have legitimate questions, but the answer is he isn't as good as the alternatives made available to the coaching staff. Good can mean in-shape, up on the pbook, intelligent or responsible.

Maybe cause he isn't white? Who knows, but hillis deserves barely any of the attention he receives around here.

What's your solution for fixing the problem? Nothing? Keep doing what we're doing? ha ha. The ignorance of some of you is fantastic! How many losses has the lack of our short yardage game help produce this season? All six losses? Are you keeping those stats?

PEYTON PLAYS HB. On short yardage you most likely run straight forward! It's not that hard to pick up. GREAT coaching finds a way to take advantage of these assets and convert some of these 3rd/4th and shorts... maybe the answer is, McDaniels isn't really that good or smart of a coach?

Archer81
12-23-2009, 11:11 AM
What's your solution for fixing the problem? Nothing? Keep doing what we're doing? ha ha. The ignorance of some of you is fantastic! How many losses has the lack of our short yardage game help produce this season? All six losses? Are you keeping those stats?

PEYTON PLAYS HB. On short yardage you most likely run straight forward! It's not that hard to pick up. GREAT coaching finds a way to take advantage of these assets and convert some of these 3rd/4th and shorts... maybe the answer is, McDaniels isn't really that good or smart of a coach?

Peyton is a FB. That is where he is listed on the depthchart. Great coaching can not overcome a lack of physical play from the interior offensive line. Hillis wont be getting first downs if he is hit just as soon as he gets the ball like Moreno and Buckhalter or Jordan.

Flex Gunmetal
12-23-2009, 11:25 AM

The great white hype cannot play OG or C better than our starters, thus he cannot be the savior of our short game.

Do you think our coaches are purposefully hurting our chances of short game success? Or do you realize that there is a good reason hillis isn't seeing the field?

Tombstone RJ
12-23-2009, 11:38 AM
The reality here is that from a players perspective Hillis does not trust McDaniels. And from McD's perspective he doesn't trust Hillis.

What this all boils down to is neither player or coach were meant to play and coach together! There appears to be a Battle of Wills going on btwn the Hillis and McD. As a result, its in the best interest for the team and Hillis that he seeks employment with another NFL team.

I think both McD and Hillis for the sake of team continuity are handling this situation very well. Hillis is showing professionalism thru it at all and not going forward publicly about his unhappeness. NFL teams around league should respect how Hillis is handling the situation and be willing to give him a look as well as next year.

Hopefully, McD won't enforce his will and grant the under achieving lowly 7th round draft pick IDIOT his release in 2010 in time for Hillis to try and hookup Shanahan in DC for a 6th round pick or for nothing at all.

The truth of the matter is Hillis has no FUTURE in McD's system nor does he have time to waste with McD's mind games.

I also live in an imaginary world. I call it the world of "Make Believe." Sometimes I also pretend to know things that I really just make up.

The World of Make Believe is strong with rasta. LOL

bpc
12-23-2009, 12:09 PM
The great white hype cannot play OG or C better than our starters, thus he cannot be the savior of our short game.

Do you think our coaches are purposefully hurting our chances of short game success? Or do you realize that there is a good reason hillis isn't seeing the field?

Same type of talent on the interior OLine as there was last year. Hochstein and Hamilton are a push with talent level.

Do I think our coaches are purposely hurting our short game? You tell me. We're epicly failing in this aspect and we've resorting to predictable QB sneaking up the middle to try for first downs.... hhhhmmmm instead of clearing our our bench looking for available options, we've tried the same crap for 15 weeks now and we've lost games because of it.

Hell yeah, it seems like Arrogance from our head coach with who he's playing.

I could care less whether Hillis was black, white, red, green, whatever. Only racists bring up the color of skin with certain players. Seems like you are? I'll let you be the judge since you saw it and mentioned it before every one else.

What I see with Hillis is a guy who can play, that's not being given a chance, and a failure by the coaches to overcome whatever they feel his weakness is to get him on the field. And once again, if that weakness was so bad that he should never get to play, why don't we cut bait on him and put somebody on the roster who gives us a chance?

Seems like the stupidity shared McD on this front is contagious with some of the fans on this board. No surprise.

rastaman
12-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Hillis does not figure in the Denver future. End of story. Finally someone directly answered the question.

Hey pasta.... Are you as right on this topic as you were on the cutler coach killer thread???

Hey Nim Rod answer me this, since when does ones opinions need to be right?8')

rastaman
12-23-2009, 12:13 PM
I also live in an imaginary world. I call it the world of "Make Believe." Sometimes I also pretend to know things that I really just make up.

Some Homer Bronco Fans live in the world of MAKE BELIEVE as well! You wouldn't happen to be one of those Robotic Fans......would you?Hilarious!

bpc
12-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Great quote by McD:

During training camp, McDaniels praised Hillis' battering ram running style and his ability to catch passes out of the backfield, saying back in August: "Peyton's a very valuable player and versatile and can create some matchup problems for defenses if we can use him right."

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14011259?source=searchles#ixzz0aXbKNDTX

Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator FAIL, refusing to heed his own advice.

Beantown Bronco
12-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Is he irrelevant?

I find our short running game very troublesome and one could argue that it lost each of the last two games for us. 10-4 is much different than 8-6. Hillis could have had an impact on that. Fans have legitimate questions to why he hasn't been given an opportunity at least on short yardage when he was so successful last year.

First Oakland game. Hillis' number was called 3 times in a span of 4 plays. Result? 1 yard rushing and a false start penalty called on him. Yup. He would've been the answer on Sunday.

azbroncfan
12-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Hillis has no future with the Broncos at this point. He will probably get moved for late round pick at best.

rastaman
12-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Not really the case at all. Peyton Hillis started last year at FB, rotating with Spencer to get on the field over the first half of the season. He was getting playing time.

When the injury bug hit 4, 5, 6 players deep, Shanny called upon Peyton and he delivered. 6 starts total last season by the end of it. Hardly not "smart enough" to play.

We'll probably never know why McDaniels isn't playing Hillis, just that he isn't the guy to run the ball in this offense, or catch it, in any situation. 1st and 10, 3rd and short, whatever. LAMONT JORDAN is a better fit for this offense than Peyton Hillis is according to McD. So be it.

If Peyton Hillis sucks so bad, McD should just cut him. Why hold him if he is dumber than hell? Just let him go so he can seek career options elsewhere. Makes sense doesn't it?

It makes so much sense that the "Mind-F*@ker" McD will not cut Hillis outright b/c the nature of Ole' Josh is to screw with people to enforce his WILL! In McD's mind instead of just letting Peyton leave, McD will demand a ridiculous trade compensation for a player he hardly used and who was drafted in the 7th round.

McD probably plans to further antagonize and mind-screw Hillis by demanding a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round pick to turn off any possible teams interested in Peyton. Then when no teams give in to such ridiculous trade/draft demands for Hillis, McD can call Hillis into his office and say "See" Peyton I told you...I can keep you indefinitely and if I demand you play on Special Teams---thats where you'll play!. I wouldn't put anything past McDaniel's, he's really a sinister ruthless ass coach.

Hopefully Hillis knows the type of plastic individual he's dealing with in McD and has already started making plans with his agent for a trade out of Denver; meanwhile he can't give McD any ammunition to say negative crap about him to other teams. But who knows what sinister BS McD might want to put out there to possible turn off teams for Hillis's services.

Although Hillis hasn't made any waves thru this season with his playing time, don't lose fact that McD maybe pissed at Hillis for not performing up to his expectation on ST's. And you best better believe that McD is pissed that the public is hip to the fact he isn't playing Hillis for personal and favoritism reasons. And with how McD thinks....somehow this is all Hillis's fault.

One thing is for sure Hillis career will go exactly nowhere in Denver so long as McD is HC. Hillis is more likely to suffer a career ending injury on McD's special teams than he would playing with McD's first team offense.

rastaman
12-23-2009, 01:00 PM
First Oakland game. Hillis' number was called 3 times in a span of 4 plays. Result? 1 yard rushing and a false start penalty called on him. Yup. He would've been the answer on Sunday.

So What! We are talking the first game! When was that game? Last October? Give me a break dude. That proves absolutely nothing.

How many other players and starter have screwed up over the course of these season and yet it hasn't effected their playing. Most notably is Orton. Over the course of the season Orton has his share of screw ups and yet he's been the starter all season. Do we need to talk about Moreno's screw ups as well?

Come one Bean surely you don't expect anyone to buy that BS from you.Hilarious!

bpc
12-23-2009, 01:09 PM
Getting 2 carries or less in 4 games he's seen action is definitely a large enough sample size to make a decisions.

LMAO.

ant1999e
12-23-2009, 01:52 PM

You play Madden on 360 or PS3?

Beantown Bronco
12-23-2009, 02:27 PM
So What! We are talking the first game! When was that game? Last October? Give me a break dude. That proves absolutely nothing.

Hey dumbass....I said First Oakland game THIS YEAR. 2009 - not 2008.

Same exact team that we just faced a few days ago, that people are wishing Hillis was in there against. You can't get a more perfect comparison. When everyone else was lighting it up against Oakland in week three THIS YEAR, Hillis FAILED miserably.

GreatBronco16
12-23-2009, 04:15 PM
It makes so much sense that the "Mind-F*@ker" McD will not cut Hillis outright b/c the nature of Ole' Josh is to screw with people to enforce his WILL! In McD's mind instead of just letting Peyton leave, McD will demand a ridiculous trade compensation for a player he hardly used and who was drafted in the 7th round.

McD probably plans to further antagonize and mind-screw Hillis by demanding a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round pick to turn off any possible teams interested in Peyton. Then when no teams give in to such ridiculous trade/draft demands for Hillis, McD can call Hillis into his office and say "See" Peyton I told you...I can keep you indefinitely and if I demand you play on Special Teams---thats where you'll play!. I wouldn't put anything past McDaniel's, he's really a sinister ruthless ass coach.

Hopefully Hillis knows the type of plastic individual he's dealing with in McD and has already started making plans with his agent for a trade out of Denver; meanwhile he can't give McD any ammunition to say negative crap about him to other teams. But who knows what sinister BS McD might want to put out there to possible turn off teams for Hillis's services.

Although Hillis hasn't made any waves thru this season with his playing time, don't lose fact that McD maybe pissed at Hillis for not performing up to his expectation on ST's. And you best better believe that McD is pissed that the public is hip to the fact he isn't playing Hillis for personal and favoritism reasons. And with how McD thinks....somehow this is all Hillis's fault.

One thing is for sure Hillis career will go exactly nowhere in Denver so long as McD is HC. Hillis is more likely to suffer a career ending injury on McD's special teams than he would playing with McD's first team offense.

Holy crap, do you actually believe the crap you type out on your keyboard? If there is anyone on this board who is a homer and someone with nothing more than a agenda, it's you.

Oh yeah, and thanks for the neg rep about the family tree that doesn't branch out for you. I am honored that I got under your thin skin with that.

Taco John
12-23-2009, 04:17 PM
I listened to 104 The Fan today, and the callers were overwhelmingly in Hillis's corner. I didn't hear a single call defending Josh on Hillis. I wish I would have. It would have been interesting to listen to that discussion.

bpc
12-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Obviously, unless you follow McD blindly, you aren't a good fan. Those callers are jagoffs and don't know SHAT!

Mr.Meanie
12-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Obviously, unless you follow McD blindly, you aren't a good fan. Those callers are jagoffs and don't know SHAT!

You're right, sports radio callers are notoriously good at talent evaluation. Good point. :thumbs:

rastaman
12-23-2009, 04:55 PM

So why are you and your ilk drifting into this thread if you're tired of talking about why Hillis ain't playing?;)

rastaman
12-23-2009, 04:59 PM
You're right, sports radio callers are notoriously good at talent evaluation. Good point. :thumbs:

You're right! In McDaniel's We Trust! How dare anyone question the knowledge, integrity, competency and leadership of a 30 something year old HC who has gone 2-6 after starting out 6-0!

Yeah right I hear ya!;D

Hey everybody.....the Homer McD fan club have just announced that McD is off limits and don't you dare question his authority and leadership decisions of lack thereof.

Ambiguous
12-23-2009, 05:00 PM
So why are you and your ilk drifting into this thread if you're tired of talking about why Hillis ain't playing?;)

Because unless you actively try to avoid this board, you will see that every third post is about Hillis.

There was pretty active discussion about Simms before he actually had to play in a game, too.

rastaman
12-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Good God. A new cause for the cutler clown crew now that that proved to be a dead end.

McD will prove to be a dead end if he doesn't pull is overly large head out of his Ass. Only you McD Nuthuggers aren't questioning his indecison/failure not to play Hillis! The fans on Denver Sports talk radio sure are questioning why McFavoritism isn't giving Hillis any opportunities.

Just b/c you got blind robotic McD fan club members that are in denial, that hardly means the rest of the critical thinking Bronco fans are willing thinking the same way.

rastaman
12-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Because unless you actively try to avoid this board, you will see that every third post is about Hillis.

There was pretty active discussion about Simms before he actually had to play in a game, too.

Well inquiring minds want to know why after having gone 2-6 with the running attack (especially in short yardage) is not getting done! Why in hell McExcuses won't play a versitile impactful player of the caliber of Hillis.

Fans are calling in to Denver Bronco sports radio wanting to know why also.

ant1999e
12-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Well inquiring minds want to know why after having gone 2-6 with the running attack (especially in short yardage) is not getting done! Why in hell McExcuses won't play a versitile impactful player of the caliber of Hillis.

Fans are calling in to Denver Bronco sports radio wanting to know why also.

OFFENSIVE LINE ASSHOLE!!!!! They have been blocking like ****. Our 4th string running back is not the savior.

rastaman
12-24-2009, 06:20 AM
Peyton is a FB. That is where he is listed on the depthchart. Great coaching can not overcome a lack of physical play from the interior offensive line. Hillis wont be getting first downs if he is hit just as soon as he gets the ball like Moreno and Buckhalter or Jordan.

Oh Bull Crap! You're posting as if McD has given Hillis an opportunity over the last 4 weeks to run behind this lousy Offensive Line, and as a result, the stats had shown Hillis played just as lousy as Moreno and was injured as often as C-Buck. The facts are YOU don't know how Hillis would have performed!!!!!!!!!

McD has ensured that you and your ilk haven't even been given a chance to prove what you're talking about.

Face reality dude, you and the Hillis doubters are only assuming and hoping how Hillis would have performed just to try and win your argument while supporting McGod.

How pathetic and your HOMERISM is laughable if not sad.

rastaman
12-24-2009, 06:34 AM
OFFENSIVE LINE a-hole!!!!! They have been blocking like ****. Our 4th string running back is not the savior.

Shut Up Idiot! You and your band merry dumb ass's can keep using your failed logic with OL blocking!, 4th On depth chart, 7th round pick! Too Stupid to learn the offense BS! etc......McD knows dam well the game is played on the F*@king FIELD not with excuses. Rather than use all the weapons at his disposal to win, he'd rather show everyone what a complete unadulturated DICK he truly is. He doesn't give a crap that the fans can see thru his veiled lies of excuses for not playing Hillis.

However the facts remain Hillis was never given the opportunity to prove you clowns right or wrong! b/c McD has acted as a "Ball-n-Chain" around Hillis's ankle. During the Broncos 2-6 run while the running attack has been comatose and converting 3rd down practically non-existent. Yet McDumbass and his merry band nut hugging apologist all come together to come up with cowardly reason why the most versatile RB/FB on the team stays on the freaking bench.

Yeah I hear ya! You and McD couldn't be more wrong and incompetent......and welome to 8-8 or 9-7 after starting out 6-0 BOZO!

rastaman
12-24-2009, 06:39 AM

Oh I see so now you want to compare Simms playing the QB position with Hillis playing TB/RB/FB position.

Okay I hear ya! But at least Simms was given a chance to show how much he sucked. Hillis was never given a chance to prove whether he could play as inconsistent as Moreno or prove he could out play Moreno. So what the hell are you talking about?

Popps
12-24-2009, 12:22 PM
.Moreno (2009)
3rd & Short 19 82 4.3 60 2

Hillis (2008)
3rd & Short 9 34 3.8 24 2

Adrian Peterson (2009)
3rd & Short 23 65 2.8 20 4

Steven Jackson (2009)
3rd & Short 16 33 2.1 11 1

Archer81
12-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Oh Bull Crap! You're posting as if McD has given Hillis an opportunity over the last 4 weeks to run behind this lousy Offensive Line, and as a result, the stats had shown Hillis played just as lousy as Moreno and was injured as often as C-Buck. The facts are YOU don't know how Hillis would have performed!!!!!!!!!

McD has ensured that you and your ilk haven't even been given a chance to prove what you're talking about.

Face reality dude, you and the Hillis doubters are only assuming and hoping how Hillis would have performed just to try and win your argument while supporting McGod.

How pathetic and your HOMERISM is laughable if not sad.

If Hillis is not on the field, thats his fault. You have yet to provide any evidence supporting your "Hillis is being blackballed" theory and continually call the people who disagree with you homers. No one would do well behind the offensive line we have seen the last two weeks. They are not getting any push and allowing to much penetration. No back is getting any yards if they meet defenders behind the line of scrimmage. That is reality.

Pathetic is using a 2nd string FB and 4th string HB to bash a first year headcoach you dont like. Stop hiding behind the players you douche and just admit you dont like the HC anyway, because I gaurantee that you would find something else to bitch about if Hillis was actually playing.

I patiently await your next illuminating response.

Tombstone RJ
12-24-2009, 12:38 PM
Some Homer Bronco Fans live in the world of MAKE BELIEVE as well! You wouldn't happen to be one of those Robotic Fans......would you?Hilarious!

Your opinions do not constitute reality. For some strange reason you believe you are in the in the head/mind of the Hillis. You also believe you have some kind of insight into why the Broncos' organization is not playing Hillis more.

:peace:

Popps
12-24-2009, 01:25 PM
O Hillis was never given a chance to prove whether he could play as inconsistent as Moreno or prove he could out play Moreno.

He couldn't earn the job, like the rest of the guys on the roster did.

But, it's a moot conversation because the stats clearly tell you who's a better short-yardage back.

Check Hillis' miracle season (08) against Moreno's 09. It's not even close.

Moreno puts up better short-yardage numbers by a long-shot.

This discussion is over, unless you are going to continue to insist that McDaniels inserts a less productive back.

go_broncos
12-24-2009, 02:00 PM
We all know what happened after Hillis went down last year.
People are so blind(as it was with Cutler) that they think whatever Mcd does is correct and can't be questioned.

We all know how well we are playing after bye week.We couldn't even beat WAS and OAK.
Mcd's playcalling is horrible and he doesn't want to play Hillis in short yardage situations. He prefers a pass play to clady, Kyle Orton's draw, Moreno and Jordon over starting Hillis.

He has so much ego.
Atleast i understand shanny having ego..Mcd didn't achieve anything as a coach.

It is even funnny that people are supporting him and his playcalling.
He needs to start Hillis next game to see atleast he can convert or not.
Mcd is becoming stupid day by day with his playcalling..

Ambiguous
12-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Oh I see so now you want to compare Simms playing the QB position with Hillis playing TB/RB/FB position.

Okay I hear ya! But at least Simms was given a chance to show how much he sucked. Hillis was never given a chance to prove whether he could play as inconsistent as Moreno or prove he could out play Moreno. So what the hell are you talking about?

What I am talking about is idiots like yourself who think they know more than the entire coaching staff. You do know that they spend all week and have a payroll in the millions behind the decision to not have him play, right? You think they have to wait and see how he is in an actual game? Clearly you know much more than them because you saw Hillis in the preseason and in junk time against one of the worst teams in the league.

We saw the same crap around here with Simms - there was a reason he wasn't starting. Everybody around saying he should start, hell even Woody Paige. Then when he does start, because there was no other option, he goes on the field and single handedly loses a very winnable game.

I actually don't mind people thinking Hillis should start, but Jesus Christ you have got to be one of the biggest retards on the internet. Quit acting like you are on the coaching staff or know why McD isn't starting him.

bombay
12-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Just a shifting argument since the cutler knobslobbers were proven wrong. Same group.

Trying to be right about something, anything. Pathetic, really.

Inkana7
12-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Hillisssssss. Is. So good.

ant1999e
12-24-2009, 03:46 PM

But, it's a moot conversation because the stats clearly tell you who's a better short-yardage back.

This discussion is over, unless you are going to continue to insist that McDaniels inserts a less productive back.

But Popps, it's a conspiracy. McDouche hates all things shanny. McD was involved in 9-11.

ant1999e
12-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Your opinions do not constitute reality. For some strange reason you believe you are in the in the head/mind of the Hillis. You also believe you have some kind of insight into why the Broncos' organization is not playing Hillis more.

:peace:

Drugs really screw a person up. I use rasta as an example for my kids on why never to do drugs.

cabronco
12-24-2009, 05:07 PM
We all know what happened after Hillis went down last year.
People are so blind(as it was with Cutler) that they think whatever Mcd does is correct and can't be questioned.

We all know how well we are playing after bye week.We couldn't even beat WAS and OAK.
Mcd's playcalling is horrible and he doesn't want to play Hillis in short yardage situations. He prefers a pass play to clady, Kyle Orton's draw, Moreno and Jordon over starting Hillis.

He has so much ego.
Atleast i understand shanny having ego..Mcd didn't achieve anything as a coach.

It is even funnny that people are supporting him and his playcalling.
He needs to start Hillis next game to see atleast he can convert or not.
Mcd is becoming stupid day by day with his playcalling..

I dont know about this. If McD hasnt let Hillis tote the rock lately in regular playing time by now, he's not going to start now, unfortunately.

Whats really telling to me, is alot of teams use two back systems, occasionally three. When a back is struggling they will substitute another rb, til they find the one who's having a good day, then run him from then on giving him breaks when he needs one. We've seen Moreno get demoralized out there where he wants to come off the field. He was even hurt out there obviously limping around and guess who keeps him out there. Not only stay on the field , but pick up the first down while you're gimping around out there. Alot of us fans saw what Hillis did last year,and know what he's capable of. There's only one person responsible for not getting Hillis out there especialy in important first down pick ups. Why not give a big back a chance ? You afraid of something ? I can understand why fans are calling radio sports stations ticked off at the new coach who's suppose to do everything he can to help the team win. Which he's failed. We could of had a better record than what we have now, imo. I wonder if Stokes, Scheff., & Royal were a few of the callers. They dont look too happy with McD either.

go_broncos
12-24-2009, 05:25 PM
I dont know about this. If McD hasnt let Hillis tote the rock lately in regular playing time by now, he's not going to start now, unfortunately.

Whats really telling to me, is alot of teams use two back systems, occasionally three. When a back is struggling they will substitute another rb, til they find the one who's having a good day, then run him from then on giving him breaks when he needs one. We've seen Moreno get demoralized out there where he wants to come off the field. He was even hurt out there obviously limping around and guess who keeps him out there. Not only stay on the field , but pick up the first down while you're gimping around out there. Alot of us fans saw what Hillis did last year,and know what he's capable of. There's only one person responsible for not getting Hillis out there especialy in important first down pick ups. Why not give a big back a chance ? You afraid of something ? I can understand why fans are calling radio sports stations ticked off at the new coach who's suppose to do everything he can to help the team win. Which he's failed. We could of had a better record than what we have now, imo. I wonder if Stokes, Scheff., & Royal were a few of the callers. They dont look too happy with McD either.

I think Hillis did something bad to Mcd.Otherwise, i don't see any reason why he is not giving chance to him.

Popps
12-24-2009, 06:37 PM
I think Hillis did something bad to Mcd.Otherwise, i don't see any reason why he is not giving chance to him.

He's not as productive and didn't earn the job.

The usual reasons a coach would choose to play one guy over the other.

Arkie
12-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Just a shifting argument since the cutler knobslobbers were proven wrong. Same group.

Trying to be right about something, anything. Pathetic, really.

You're wrong. I was against Cutler in the months leading up to his trade, and was very relieved to get rid of him. Look up the posts or quit lying.

bombay
12-25-2009, 11:24 AM
You're wrong. I was against Cutler in the months leading up to his trade, and was very relieved to get rid of him. Look up the posts or quit lying.

OK, I'll stop lying. Actually wasn't aware of your existence until this moment.
Was thinking more of the thread starter.

rastaman
12-25-2009, 03:48 PM
If Hillis is not on the field, thats his fault. You have yet to provide any evidence supporting your "Hillis is being blackballed" theory and continually call the people who disagree with you homers. No one would do well behind the offensive line we have seen the last two weeks. They are not getting any push and allowing to much penetration. No back is getting any yards if they meet defenders behind the line of scrimmage. That is reality.

Pathetic is using a 2nd string FB and 4th string HB to bash a first year headcoach you dont like. Stop hiding behind the players you douche and just admit you dont like the HC anyway, because I gaurantee that you would find something else to b**** about if Hillis was actually playing.

I patiently await your next illuminating response.

Shhhhhhhhh.......calm down we all know in your "Echo Chamber" world its always the "Players Fault"! In your gullible black n white world the Leader can never be wrong. When you go 2-6 and your running attack isn't picking up first downs to extend drives....something is wrong you mind boggling Homer Idiot! Moreno has shown over n over he isn't the answer at TB for short yardage and logic should tell you to try your 250 pound hybrid TB/FB to see if he's the missing ingrediant to jump start the offense and rushing attack.

And another think Dumb Billily.....why don't you sad McD apologist give up your failed argument with your depth chart BS, 4th, 3rd string crap b/c they are excuse tools that meet your argument.

Its playoff time you Moron! and I for one don't want to see us miss the playoffs or exit the playoffs b/c McHard-Head wants to force us "Not-Ready-For-Prime-Time Moreno" or force feed us "I-Don't-Know-When" I'll be injured again Buckhalter!!!

Hillis should be allowed to stink up the joint and play as inconsistent as Moreno has thus far. So why don't you shut up!:wiggle:

rastaman
12-25-2009, 03:53 PM

Moreno didn't earn the starting job either! The job was handed to him by McD, b/c he was drafted No. 1 pure and simple.

The stats prove Shiiiat! Moreno has gotten more carries and opportunities b/c McD has penciled him in as his pet-favorite starter.

The conversation is still valid b/c McD makes it valid and Moreno's inconsistent play makes it valid! So get over yourself Homer "Corporate" Popps!

rastaman
12-25-2009, 03:55 PM

Thank you "Lord-of-The Rings" RJ! :sunshine:

rastaman
12-25-2009, 04:01 PM
He's not as productive and didn't earn the job.

The usual reasons a coach would choose to play one guy over the other.

I wish you would stop smoking crack and dope so much. I know its wishful thinking----but for the sake of humanity and the human race, could you just try and cut back just a little? :~ohyah!:

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2009, 05:32 PM

Two words.

****. That.

This isn't a charity we run here. We're in this to win football games. If we have a talented player sitting on the bench (for whatever reason) you don't cut him so you can "do the right thing" and let him pursue his career elsewhere. You keep him there in case you need him.

Beyond that, I don't really give a crap about the individual players. I want wins, and very, VERY few players have given enough service to this team where I would support the choice to let them move on solely for their own benefit. Hillis isn't even in the same universe as those players.

In short, keep his ass on the bench and hope that whatever the mental hangup that's preventing him from getting on the field clears up soon and he can become productive for us again. If that doesn't happen, we can cut him when McD has decided that he's not worth the roster spot anymore.

If those 10-15 other teams want him that badly, they can start offering up some trades and we'll go from there. Otherwise, too ****ing bad for them.

Northman
12-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Two words.

****. That.

This isn't a charity we run here. We're in this to win football games. If we have a talented player sitting on the bench (for whatever reason) you don't cut him so you can "do the right thing" and let him pursue his career elsewhere. You keep him there in case you need him.

Beyond that, I don't really give a crap about the individual players. I want wins, and very, VERY few players have given enough service to this team where I would support the choice to let them move on solely for their own benefit. Hillis isn't even in the same universe as those players.

In short, keep his ass on the bench and hope that whatever the mental hangup that's preventing him from getting on the field clears up soon and he can become productive for us again. If that doesn't happen, we can cut him when McD has decided that he's not worth the roster spot anymore.

If those 10-15 other teams want him that badly, they can start offering up some trades and we'll go from there. Otherwise, too ****ing bad for them.

Best post of the thread.

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2009, 05:38 PM
Best post of the thread.

Thanks buddy. ^5

rastaman
12-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Two words.

****. That.

Hey Ass-hole! McD is the mental midget keeping Hillis on the bench. If you want wins (as you say in your drunken state of denial) then ya gotta have Hillis in there.

Oh well, welcome to 8-8 or 9-7 you FOOL!

rastaman
12-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Best post of the thread.

I can see the homerisms are breeding like cock roaches.....where's the RAID!:rofl:

Popps
12-25-2009, 07:55 PM
I wish you would stop smoking crack and dope so much. I know its wishful thinking----but for the sake of humanity and the human race, could you just try and cut back just a little? :~ohyah!:

Wow, that's a really funny joke. Crack. Very original. Seriously, great stuff. The routine is coming along well.

Anyhoo, you've yet to explain why you want our coach to insert a 4th string RB who has clearly shown himself to be statistically inferior to our starter. (Not even close.)

I've noticed you don't want to discuss the stats which absolutely and completely kill any argument you may have had.

Hillis' "miracle" 08 season is inferior to Moreno' 09 season, particularly with regards to short-yardage carries. (The thing you insist he's better suited to do.)

Let me know when you come up with a good explanation as to why our coach should purposely chose to insert a less productive RB.

rastaman
12-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Wow, that's a really funny joke. Crack. Very original. Seriously, great stuff. The routine is coming along well.

I'm glad you like it. Thanks.

Anyhoo, you've yet to explain why you want our coach to insert a 4th string RB who has clearly shown himself to be statistically inferior to our starter. (Not even close.)

McD would put your sorry ass in ahead of Hillis.....thats not saying much is it.

I've noticed you don't want to discuss the stats which absolutely and completely kill any argument you may have had.

I've noticed you have been the spin-propaganda Queen while defending McD's decision. McD should be glad he has gullible robotic MOFO's like you. He sleeps easy at night knowing you have his back.

Hillis' "miracle" 08 season is inferior to Moreno' 09 season, particularly with regards to short-yardage carries. (The thing you insist he's better suited to do.)

Let me know when you come up with a good explanation as to why our coach should purposely chose to insert a less productive RB.

Hi Homer! What do say you and both sit back and watch Moreno run himself into rookie irrelevancy and see what he does next year. You can never have too many hacks and shills....can you.

Popps
12-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Oh, so you have no real answer, huh?

Surprise everyone!

Anyway, we'll stick with the more productive back until you formulate a good reason to use the inferior one.

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey Ass-hole! McD is the mental midget keeping Hillis on the bench. If you want wins (as you say in your drunken state of denial) then ya gotta have Hillis in there.

Oh well, welcome to 8-8 or 9-7 you FOOL!

So Hillis wasn't a ****up waiting to happen during the beginning of the season? He didn't get benched under Shanny and only put back on the field when we basically had no other option?

Moreover, WHY do you people think McD is keeping him on the bench? None of you have ever been able to give a logical answer to that question despite it being asked repeatedly and the proof of Hillis's struggles being right in the open with his poor performance and even his own words.

Archer81
12-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Shhhhhhhhh.......calm down we all know in your "Echo Chamber" world its always the "Players Fault"! In your gullible black n white world the Leader can never be wrong. When you go 2-6 and your running attack isn't picking up first downs to extend drives....something is wrong you mind boggling Homer Idiot! Moreno has shown over n over he isn't the answer at TB for short yardage and logic should tell you to try your 250 pound hybrid TB/FB to see if he's the missing ingrediant to jump start the offense and rushing attack.

And another think Dumb Billily.....why don't you sad McD apologist give up your failed argument with your depth chart BS, 4th, 3rd string crap b/c they are excuse tools that meet your argument.

Its playoff time you Moron! and I for one don't want to see us miss the playoffs or exit the playoffs b/c McHard-Head wants to force us "Not-Ready-For-Prime-Time Moreno" or force feed us "I-Don't-Know-When" I'll be injured again Buckhalter!!!

Hillis should be allowed to stink up the joint and play as inconsistent as Moreno has thus far. So why don't you shut up!:wiggle:

Facts are not scary lil angry dwarf. You have been continually wrong in every thread you have created or posted in. Hillis had the opportunity to prove himself to two coaching staffs and had the same result both times. A backup. He lost his starting job to a guy who played linebacker in college. This is what makes it "his fault". You see, if Hillis played up the expectations of the coaching staff and knew his assignments, he'd be playing. No conspiracy, no imagined tensions between player and coaches; no fantasy land where a brokedick "fan" like yourself believes he has an in with the coaches and players he's never met and never will.

ant1999e
12-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Hey mods, do us all a favor and move this to the butt. Is moving hillis threads to the butt allowed?

Florida_Bronco
12-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Hey mods, do us all a favor and move this to the butt. Is moving hillis threads to the butt allowed?

http://prod.static.bengals.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/zip/2009/09-September/090913/AP090913022340--nfl_large_590_Unlimited.jpg

strafen
12-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Hey mods, do us all a favor and move this to the butt. Is moving hillis threads to the butt allowed?Here you are again, if you're not talking about cocks, you're talking about butts.
I've asked you if you were gay given your sexual innuendos you use here all the time.
You're in the wrong forum. This is football, no homos!

Popps
12-25-2009, 11:43 PM
Moreno didn't earn the starting job either! The job was handed to him by McD, b/c he was drafted No. 1 pure and simple.

Really?

So, when McDaniels benched his highly publicized high 2nd rounder he traded for in favor of a street veteran mid-season, how do you explain that? If McDaniels "hands jobs" to people who don't earn it, why was Smith replaced?

How did all of our other players earn jobs?

Why do all of these Shanahan players have jobs, even over McDaniels draft picks and signings?

Then, the key question you simply refuse to address... why would McDaniels choose to play an inferior, 4th string RB over our more productive starter?
We have concrete statistical evidence that Moreno is considerably more efficient than Hillis, particularly in short-yardage.

So, you've yet to prove the notion that starting an inferior player is smart coaching.

We're all waiting, and yet... you just resort to name-calling.

Whenever you're ready. Dragster seems to have left the building once the statistical proof was laid out. Probably because it's not even close.

So, it's your turn to prove your theory that starting an inferior back is smart coaching.

Popps
12-25-2009, 11:51 PM
This is football, no homos!

Mmm'kay. So, you've moved to doing stand-up, too?

Done with the football conversation now that we've laid out the facts, huh?

FACTS: Short yardage - Moreno>Hillis

Not even close.

Later bro. Enjoy your next forum. I assume you're done here, as Hillis was all you seemed to care about.

strafen
12-26-2009, 09:50 AM
Later bro. Enjoy your next forum. I assume you're done here, as Hillis was all you seemed to care about.

Before you open your freakin' mouth, look at yourself first before you criticize or accuse someone else of the exact same thing you're doing...

Northman
12-26-2009, 10:09 AM
I can see the homerisms are breeding like cock roaches.....where's the RAID!:rofl:

So says the village idiot of the board. Ha!

ant1999e
12-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Here you are again, if you're not talking about cocks, you're talking about butts.
I've asked you if you were gay given your sexual innuendos you use here all the time.
You're in the wrong forum. This is football, no homos!

So take your homo-erotic feelings about hillis to another message board dragqueen.

strafen
12-26-2009, 01:13 PM
So take your homo-erotic feelings about hillis to another message board dragqueen.Here we go again...
Google "gay message boards" dude. Or something like that.
You'll figure it out, and you'll get some suggestions there, I'm sure.
You can join as the Gay Husker! :thumbsup:

Requiem
12-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Who knew the internet/Broncos nation could be jacked up over a mediocre white running back who bitched in college about having to play third fiddle to McFadden and Jones?

strafen
12-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Who knew the internet/Broncos nation could be jacked up over a mediocre white running back who b****ed in college about having to play third fiddle to McFadden and Jones?What makes him mediocre?
Being afraid that Moreno is going to bust and getting nothing in return for what we paid him, doesn't make Hillis mediocre.
It's not his fault Moreno sucks.
Want to see more Moreno highlights?
Watch the game against the Easgles tomorrow.
More of the same. No impact, nothing to make us win a mother ****ing game!

rastaman
12-26-2009, 01:32 PM
The McD apologist, the Hillis doubters, and McD himself are afraid to start Hillis or give him 15 carries and 5-7 pass plays for fear of looking like absolute fools and incompetent bastards....b/c Hillis will out perform Moreno, convert third and short and actually jump start our lackadaisical inconsistent offense.

What cowards you folks truly are. O well you bozos....wellcome to 9-7 or 8-8 after starting out 6-0. McD has "Hood-winked" you gullible fools.

watermock
12-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Despite the fact everyone has allready seen Hillis run over tacklers/carry defenders/make his own hole and outweighs Moreno by 20 pounds and has better straightline speed, McD isn't going to look the fool with at least 1 of his picks if he can help it.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2009, 01:55 PM
The McD apologist, the Hillis doubters, and McD himself are afraid to start Hillis or give him 15 carries and 5-7 pass plays for fear of looking like absolute fools and incompetent bastards....b/c Hillis will out perform Moreno, convert third and short and actually jump start our lackadaisical inconsistent offense.

What cowards you folks truly are. O well you bozos....wellcome to 9-7 or 8-8 after starting out 6-0. McD has "Hood-winked" you gullible fools.

You people are downright delusional.

rastaman
12-26-2009, 02:04 PM
You people are downright delusional.

Enough talk. Let Hillis prove it on the field the next two games. Two positives can happen. Hillis helps jump starts a stagnant inconsistent offense and if McD tries and trades him next year, his stock goes up.

See McD wins! Whats the first pumping McD afraid of? I thought he was a competitor???

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2009, 02:13 PM
Enough talk. Let Hillis prove it on the field the next two games. I'm sure he'd get that chance, if he earned it.

Popps
12-26-2009, 02:14 PM
See McD wins! Whats the first pumping McD afraid of? I thought he was a competitor???

Starting a clearly inferior player?

That scares most coaches.

watermock
12-26-2009, 02:20 PM
Hillis won't play this week either.

He's too valuable as the backup fullback!

Right Popps?

Tombstone RJ
12-26-2009, 02:27 PM
I'd love for Hillis to play, just to shut up all the posters here who are jonesing for him.

strafen
12-26-2009, 02:32 PM

That scares most coaches.Do you want me to make you look like an even more than an idiot you already are by posting quotes from you in what you thought of Hillis last year?
How things have changed even after you saw Hillis perform in his most significant action of the season against KC.

Why the change of mind over a rookie RB that has proven nothing?
What's the love for a 12th overall pick that looks like more like a late 7th rounder by the way he performs?
Why the love for somebody who has not impacted our offense in a positive way?
That sure doesn't scare coaches, does it, popps?

strafen
12-26-2009, 02:39 PM
FACTS: Short yardage - Moreno>Hillis

Not even close.

Those facts that you're posting that Moreno > Hillis in short yardage, are not as relevant to you now as they will be if we don't make the play-offs, then we can talk about the "what ifs" we had converted those short yardage situations that Moreno has so miserably failed in this season.

Then you can start your campaign on how we need a new offensive line. LOL!

DenverBrit
12-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Enough talk. Let Hillis prove it on the field the next two games. Two positives can happen. Hillis helps jump starts a stagnant inconsistent offense and if McD tries and trades him next year, his stock goes up.

Larsen is out, so maybe Hillis will get his chance at FB.

Of course, Hillis might be so awful at FB, they make stick with a single back set.

Some of you clowns have taken your Hillis man crush to new heights of weirdness.

But most of us know this has nothing to do with a backup FB and everything to do with hating McD.

watermock
12-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Then you can start your campaign on how we need a new offensive line. !

And yet 1 year ago we we ranting about the revamped line....Clady was all world, has regressesd, Weigman was clling ZBS's flawlessly, Kuper was mauling, and Harris had emerged as a consistent RT.

We got rid of 6 RB's.McD brought in 3 old backs and spent a 12 on an average back. The jury's in.. Moreno's as slow after 860 yard as Portis being pounded for 8,000. If I see Jordan's slow old ass out there after Moreno wimps out again I'll puke.

BM constantly bails out Neckbeard. Philly is going to chew us up and spit us out.

watermock
12-26-2009, 03:59 PM
And for the last time, Nutt signed McFadden and Felix AFTER Hillis, and made him put on 25 . He was never going to be blocking back, he's a Larry Czonka back, with hands. He spent 3 years behing Houston's stars.

Hillis is of no use in McBeavis offense, yet Jordan is.

Maybe McBeavis offense is just too complex, as opposed to Shanny's.

BTW, I don't know why Shanahan tried to hold onto Slowick, maybe he planned on revamping the defensive personel for real this year, who really knw abut our draft and FA, it looks like alot of fail and old to me.

barryr
12-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Wow, some still don't get it. It just wasn't about having bad personnel on defense(yeah, Shanahan had 3 years to fix that, but was going to do it this past offseason for sure) but the defense spent half the time not knowing what they were supposed to be doing, much less trying to do what they knew what was expected of them. When you see receivers, TE's, and RB's running free all over the field on a game by game basis, that tells you the defense doesn't know who is supposed to be covering who. Having more talent doesn't help if the players don't even know what they're supposed to do and combine that with a lack of talent, and you get bad defenses, which the Broncos had for 3 straight years. It just didn't start last season.

Popps
12-26-2009, 05:15 PM
BTW, I don't know why Shanahan tried to hold onto Slowick, maybe he planned on revamping the defensive personel for real this year, who really knw abut our draft and FA, it looks like alot of fail and old to me.

Oh, you mean after a third year of horrific defense, Shanahan was going to "get real" about fixing it?

We were well-known as one of the worst defenses in the league.

Shanahan signed Boss Bailey and Marlon McCree as his solution.

But, sure... he would have gotten "real" in 09.

cabronco
12-26-2009, 05:17 PM
How the heck did Jordan all of a sudden "earn" his way to getting carries on the field ? Someone's full of horsesh** and his name is McD.

I just wanted to see this team convert for a first down when 3rd and short. The conversion rate is pathetic with Moreno & Orton.
I would like to see Hillis get some carries in a game , so I can say some people are right he's not that good. Or Ya I was right , he is good and should of been involved in the run game all year long, especially when Buckhalter went down.

Requiem
12-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Jordan gets carries over Hillis because he knows the system and McDaniels has a familiarity with him.

Popps
12-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Hillis won't play this week either.

He's too valuable as the backup fullback!

Right Popps?

Don't know. I only know that he's not as productive as our starter.

OBF1
12-26-2009, 06:48 PM
I just got a twitter that President Obama is going to hire Hillis as his new secretary of defense.... Hillis is on the phone with Slowik as an advisor as we speak asking him to join him as his personal advisor.. Hillis will accept the position knowing he can end war across the world. I fully expect Hillis to not only run, but be elected as president of the united states in 2012. A Hillis/Slowik ticket in a landslide.

Mark it down, end the thread.

strafen
12-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Don't know. I only know that he's not as productive as our starter.I think he meant Hillis, NOT Moreno :strong:

watermock
12-26-2009, 07:49 PM
What we will see tomorrow is Jordan on 3rd and short.

Because Hillis is so valuable as our secret weapon.

Of course, if he converts, all the Beavis nuthuggers will feel vindicated, if we lose the tussle, it will be the OL's fault.

Either way, unless Moreno breaks something, don't expect anything.

Maybe McDummy will just run into a stacked line to prove a point, and he breaks it out for 8.

Who knows.

I know this much, if the WC is on the line at 5pm sunday and Beavis calls Jordan on 3rd and short....

Popps
12-26-2009, 07:55 PM
I think he meant Hillis, NOT Moreno :strong:

Correct. Moreno is more productive than Hillis. Hence, Hillis will only play if there are injuries, like any 4th string RB.

Simple stuff.

We're pretty much done here unless you have proof that starting inferior players will make us a better tram.

strafen
12-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Correct. Moreno is more productive than Hillis. Hence, Hillis will only play if there are injuries, like any 4th string RB.

Simple stuff.

We're pretty much done here unless you have proof that starting inferior players will make us a better tram.Te proof is if they play him, and you know it.

strafen
12-26-2009, 08:15 PM

Simple stuff.

We're pretty much done here unless you have proof that starting inferior players will make us a better tram.

Show me how Moreno has been more productive than Hillis, other by default since he's playing more, but yielding subpar results. Moreno still sucks ass.

Popps
12-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Te proof is if they play him, and you know it.

Well, look at it this way. If Hillis starts, then you know your conspiracy theory of McDaniels purposely trying to sabotage the team is real.

After all, he'd be starting the inferior player, purposely.

Arkie
12-26-2009, 08:44 PM
I don't think McDaniels wants to sabotage his team, but he is conflicted. He's in a situation that compromises his judgement.

rastaman
12-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Well, look at it this way. If Hillis starts, then you know your conspiracy theory of McDaniels purposely trying to sabotage the team is real.

After all, he'd be starting the inferior player, purposely.

McD would grow and learn allot as a first year inexperienced thrity-something year old coach if he would given into to his stubborn over blown ego and just give Hillis 15 carries and 5-7 passes against Philly and KC. It just might get the team in the playoffs as a WC team.:P

rastaman
12-26-2009, 08:52 PM
I don't think McDaniels wants to sabotage his team, but he is conflicted. He's in a situation that compromises his judgement.

Right now McD hasn't figured out that it isn't about him. Until he figures out its a players league and not a coaches league we will continue to see this type of behavior out of McD.:sunshine:

DenverBrit
12-26-2009, 08:56 PM

More so than 'benching' Alphonso Smith in favor of a practice squad player?

rastaman
12-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Jordan gets carries over Hillis because he knows the system and McDaniels has a familiarity with him.

I suspect McD will familiarize himself and the Broncos right out of the playoffs.

strafen
12-26-2009, 09:26 PM

After all, he'd be starting the inferior player, purposely.Mcdaniels may not intentionally be sabotaging the team, but I could make a case he's not helping the team either by not playing Hillis.
Is it sabotage?
You tell me.
Is it intentional sabotage?
No it's not. I don't think Mcdaniels has a clue on how his immaturity and stubborness is getting in the way of giving the Broncos a chance to win games.

I don't care what you say about Hillis being the inferior player, you just lost credibility with that statement that is not true at all, and has not been proven, so let's stop the buck right there
You know that your stupid conspiracy crap is not very feasible to prove either. You know it, and everybody else knows it.
And you want people to prove it? Good luck with that!
The point is, McDaniels wants Moreno to be his guy because of the controvery involved in picking him.
That by doing so he's hurting the team is the question?
Yes, he is.
Is he doing it on purpose?
No he's not.
Can he benefit by playing Hillis?
Yes he can, the team will be given a better chance to win in situations where Moreno has failed.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2009, 09:40 PM
Mcdaniels may not intentionally be sabotaging the team, but I could make a case he's not helping the team either by not playing Hillis.

Hillis was marginal in the preseason. Despite that, he still got his chances early in the season and basically ****ed up every time he was on the field.

It's not a conspiracy, and it's not McD being stubborn. Hillis played himself onto the page and as Popps showed us weeks ago, even Hillis himself said as much.

Simple as that.

brncs_fan
12-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Would someone boob jack this thing already so it can be sent to the butt. This has exceeded ridiculous.

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2009, 09:58 PM
Would someone boob jack this thing already so it can be sent to the butt. This has exceeded ridiculous.

Ask and you shall receive.

http://www.bikinicarbabes.com/girls_babes/letex-bikini-big-boobs-397.jpg

http://www.humorpass.com/media/Pictures/huge-bikini-boobs.jpg

http://www.humorpass.com/media/Pictures/hot-bikini-boobs.jpg

brncs_fan
12-26-2009, 10:01 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/GIFS/590.gif

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/GIFS/24v8zn4.gif

brncs_fan
12-26-2009, 10:02 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/GIFS/andfinally5.gif

brncs_fan
12-26-2009, 10:03 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/GIFS/ewasonneboobsqueeze.gif

Arkie
12-26-2009, 10:10 PM
More so than 'benching' Alphonso Smith in favor of a practice squad player?

Maybe not, but he's conflicted none the less to spend a valuable #12 pick on a RB when he has Buckhalter, Hillis, and Jordan; and many other needs besides RB.

Archer81
12-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Maybe not, but he's conflicted none the less to spend a valuable #12 pick on a RB when he has Buckhalter, Hillis, and Jordan; and many other needs besides RB.

Wasnt the refrain "all the broncos offense needs is a 3 down back"? Moreno was the best back available in the 2009 draft.

broncocalijohn
12-26-2009, 10:37 PM
glad i was gone for 5 days. What a surprise to see a new thread with soooo many new pages to read!!!! YES!

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2009, 11:19 PM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/johncraig0880/GIFS/ewasonneboobsqueeze.gif

I wish I could find out who that chick is. Talk about a great body!

Arkie
12-26-2009, 11:20 PM
Wasnt the refrain "all the broncos offense needs is a 3 down back"? Moreno was the best back available in the 2009 draft.

Yes he was. That's exactly my point and McD's major conflict.

Bronco Bob
12-26-2009, 11:34 PM

And after watching her grab those fantastic boobs for the 100th time,
I got too noticing that she has a really great smile too.

Bronco Bob
12-26-2009, 11:38 PM
More boobs for the boobs with the hard on for Hillis

strafen
12-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Hillis was marginal in the preseason. Despite that, he still got his chances early in the season and basically ****ed up every time he was on the field.

It's not a conspiracy, and it's not McD being stubborn. Hillis played himself onto the page and as Popps showed us weeks ago, even Hillis himself said as much.

Simple as that.you've got some serious cohones, man!
You're saying that we should take Popps' word? ROFL!
What Popps interpreted Hillis as saying was not an accurate assessment.
He interpreted what Hillis said to the best way he could to go around and fit it into his agenda. That's all!

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2009, 11:54 PM
And after watching her grab those fantastic boobs for the 100th time,
I got too noticing that she has a really great smile too.

Yeah tell me about it. Cute face, nice smile, slender body and huge freaking tits.

And people say there is no God. :giggle:

Florida_Bronco
12-26-2009, 11:56 PM
you've got some serious cohones, man!
You're saying that we should take Popps' word? ROFL!
What Popps interpreted Hillis as saying was not an accurate assessment.
He interpreted what Hillis said to the best way he could to go around and fit it into his agenda. That's all!

Even if that's the case, you can't dispute the poor preseason performances and the horrible early season screw ups that put Hillis on the bench.

strafen
12-26-2009, 11:56 PM
More boobs for the boobs with the hard on for Hillis
Is that your hard you've got for Moreno?
There are gay forums on the internet. Google, and you shall receive

Bronco Bob
12-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Is that your hard you've got for Moreno?
There are gay forums on the internet. Google, and you shall receive

I couldn't give a rat's ass about Moreno. I've see running backs come
and go on this team, and one seems as good as another. And I
don't recall starting any threads on Moreno. See, that's how stupid
you Hillis knob polishers are, I post a picture of a hot chick, and you
attempt to direct me to a gay website. My guess is you must have
a lot of experience with gay porn, though, seeing as you know where
to look for it.

Popps
12-27-2009, 12:15 AM
y

Riiiiiight.

"I need to work harder and rethink my motives."

I must have "misinterpreted" that.

What he really meant was... DUDE, I'm AWESOME!!!

Ha!

Anyway, hopefully he can sit behind Moreno and work on improving his short-yardage average. Maybe Knowshon can give him some pointers, since he dominates him in that area.

Better luck next forum, Drag!

:welcome:

DBroncos4life
12-27-2009, 12:17 AM

carmen of camwithher.com

Florida_Bronco
12-27-2009, 12:35 AM
carmen of camwithher.com

God bless you.

watermock
12-27-2009, 12:43 AM

Like what for example?

"I need to work less and re-evaluate my motives?"

watermock
12-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Anyway, hopefully he can sit behind Moreno and work on improving his short-yardage average. Maybe Knowshon can give him some pointers, since he dominates him in that area.

Oh, did you post his 3rd down conversion rate?

Just curious, because you did not.

Dominates? By .4 a carry?

Even you can bubble stats better than that popps.

Post 3rd down conversions.

Combined. '08/09.

Just curious.

Popps
12-27-2009, 02:25 AM
Conversions? Give me the better 3rd down runner every time. That's Moreno, without question. Check the stats. Moreno runs for more yards on 3rd and short, despite having a larger sample size, which generally brings the average down.

Anyway, our coach certainly isn't going to bench the more productive RB, particularly if the 4th stringer is having issues with the playbook.

Best move onto the next non-issue, malcontents.

watermock
12-27-2009, 03:10 AM
Check the stats. Moreno runs for more yards on 3rd and short, despite having a larger sample size, which generally brings the average down.

So what is the average Popps>?

I made you eat shiat didn't I.

watermock
12-27-2009, 03:13 AM
I could just as well assert Hillis has a better YPC ON AVERAGE than Moreno.

More carries=more yards?

Duh...

watermock
12-27-2009, 03:14 AM
And yet Hilis comes in cold.

Moreno looks worn out by the 5th carry in the drive..

slyinky
12-27-2009, 06:39 AM
Conversions? Give me the better 3rd down runner every time. That's Moreno, without question. Check the stats. Moreno runs for more yards on 3rd and short, despite having a larger sample size, which generally brings the average down.

Anyway, our coach certainly isn't going to bench the more productive RB, particularly if the 4th stringer is having issues with the playbook.

Best move onto the next non-issue, malcontents.
Give me a break. Stats? Way too many variables go into a stat such as 3rd and short. But since I'm sure you are enamored with Moreno's 15 carries, 64 yds, 4.3 ypc on 3rd and 0-2, you might want to take into account that well over half of those 64 yards came on one run (his season long 36 yarder). Take that away and Moreno is averaging a paltry 2.0 ypc on 3rd and short (14 attempts for 28 yards).

Or, how about his stats on 4th and 0-2 to go? 4 carries for 18 yards and a 4.5 ypc. Pretty good right? Except all 18 yards came on one play. The other 3 carries netted 0 yards and 0 first downs.

You like stats? How about a little comparison in the red zone?
2009 Moreno - 43 ATT 109 YDS 2.5 AVG 5 TD's
2008 Peyton - 15 ATT 68 YDS 4.5 AVG 5 TD's

Did you see Hillis' run on 4th down against the Browns last year? On 4th and 1 in the waning minutes of the game, he gets hit in the back field, carries the defender on his back for two yards, and gets the 1st down. He doesn't make that run, the Broncos lose. Shanahan had the confidence in Peyton to give him the ball on the ground in that crucial situation on a day when Cutler passed through the air for a career high 447 yards.

The way Peyton spikes the ball and gets pumped by the end of this run against the Chiefs, he's ready to prove himself in a mean way. I just don't think McD will give him the chance.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W0c9htiMt10&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W0c9htiMt10&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

rastaman
12-27-2009, 08:11 AM
Give me a break. Stats? Way too many variables go into a stat such as 3rd and short. But since I'm sure you are enamored with Moreno's 15 carries, 64 yds, 4.3 ypc on 3rd and 0-2, you might want to take into account that well over half of those 64 yards came on one run (his season long 36 yarder). Take that away and Moreno is averaging a paltry 2.0 ypc on 3rd and short (14 attempts for 28 yards).

Or, how about his stats on 4th and 0-2 to go? 4 carries for 18 yards and a 4.5 ypc. Pretty good right? Except all 18 yards came on one play. The other 3 carries netted 0 yards and 0 first downs.

You like stats? How about a little comparison in the red zone?
2009 Moreno - 43 ATT 109 YDS 2.5 AVG 5 TD's
2008 Peyton - 15 ATT 68 YDS 4.5 AVG 5 TD's

Did you see Hillis' run on 4th down against the Browns last year? On 4th and 1 in the waning minutes of the game, he gets hit in the back field, carries the defender on his back for two yards, and gets the 1st down. He doesn't make that run, the Broncos lose. Shanahan had the confidence in Peyton to give him the ball on the ground in that crucial situation on a day when Cutler passed through the air for a career high 447 yards.

The way Peyton spikes the ball and gets pumped by the end of this run against the Chiefs, he's ready to prove himself in a mean way. I just don't think McD will give him the chance.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W0c9htiMt10&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W0c9htiMt10&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Rep! Popps has no comeback or spin b/c the truth hurts.

GeniusatWork
12-27-2009, 08:16 AM
Hey Nim Rod answer me this, since when does ones opinions need to be right?8')

I spose it depends upon if you value your own credibility.

strafen
12-27-2009, 08:27 AM
I couldn't give a rat's ass about Moreno. I've see running backs come
and go on this team, and one seems as good as another. And I
don't recall starting any threads on Moreno. See, that's how stupid
you Hillis knob polishers are, I post a picture of a hot chick, and you
attempt to direct me to a gay website. My guess is you must have
a lot of experience with gay porn, though, seeing as you know where
to look for it.

We're talking footbal here.
You want to post pics of chics, then have some goddamn respect and don't hijack the thread.
Create your own.
And thanks for your gay request. I'm married. There's another member from Nebraska you can get together with lol!

GeniusatWork
12-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Great quote by McD:

During training camp, McDaniels praised Hillis' battering ram running style and his ability to catch passes out of the backfield, saying back in August: "Peyton's a very valuable player and versatile and can create some matchup problems for defenses if we can use him right."

Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14011259?source=searchles#ixzz0aXbKNDTX

Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator FAIL, refusing to heed his own advice.

That's interesting to see. I don't know what happened btwn back then and now. Maybe a situation where Hillis didn't meet the coaches expectation. Maybe a sitation where the other backs are doing things a little better than Hillis. For you it has to be all McD's fault. And Bob Turner prolly has a say in who plays not just mCD.

strafen
12-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Riiiiiight.

Ha!

First of all, I'm not sure those were his exact words, but the way somebody with an open mind and a little intelligence would interpret that is "I need do to what it takes to show I belong on the field, because apparently the HC doesn't think so, even though my performance on the field seems to prove otherwise."

Another think, is utterly ridiculous and insulting that you're telling everybody here that Moreno can give Hillis some pointers in short yardage averages?
What the hell are you smoking.
I give you a hint. We watch the games. What you're saying is not what we've seen of Moreno so far. If that was the case, we wouldn't be having this conversation to start with, would we?
Think about that!

rastaman
12-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Riiiiiight.

Ha!

Heeeeee.....you're such a moron. You can't deny talent for long. You're homerism and McD's incompetence are glaringly obvious.

McD has worked long and hard this season to keep Hillis off the field. Hopefully in the offseason Hillis and his agent willl work long and hard to win his parole and freedom by drawing up a strategy and game plan to get out of Denver before McD wrecks his career or McD gets Hillis injured playing special teams.

Can a lowly 7th round draft pick who's 4th on the depth chart and too stupid to learn an offense, in the 3rd year of a 4 year contract, buy out his last two years and ask for his outright release? Will the sinsister McSatan grant Hillis his parole from the Josh McD Gulag? Or wll McD try and antagonize and show his control freak nature by telling Peyton I OWN YOUR ASS and you're my special teams Biatch!

Perhaps McD will demand ridiculous compensation to run off teams who are interested in trading for Hillis's services!

rastaman
12-27-2009, 08:54 AM
That's interesting to see. I don't know what happened btwn back then and now. Maybe a situation where Hillis didn't meet the coaches expectation. Maybe a sitation where the other backs are doing things a little better than Hillis. For you it has to be all McD's fault. And Bob Turner prolly has a say in who plays not just mCD.

All I know this crap should have been solved way back in training camp!

McD has over 50 men who have bought into his system, they have bled and sweated for him all in the hopes that McD would honor his word and put the best players out on the field to help the team win and go to the playoffs.

McD has lied to Hillis and basically lied to the team for 2009. And as a result, the 2009 Broncos will probably become the first team in NFL history to start the season 6-0 and MISS THE PLAYOFFS!!

strafen
12-27-2009, 08:54 AM
That's interesting to see. I don't know what happened btwn back then and now. Maybe a situation where Hillis didn't meet the coaches expectation. Maybe a sitation where the other backs are doing things a little better than Hillis. For you it has to be all McD's fault. And Bob Turner prolly has a say in who plays not just mCD.See, this is where the problem is.
People are struggling with the idea that we can't blame McDaniels.

McDaniels has the ultimate say so on this team, people!
What Turner says, or what Rick Dennison has to say about the RB's and OL being better suited for ZBS means sh*t to McDaniels.
The only way you can see it is that McDaniels wants to win his way and with his people on offense.

He drafted Moreno. A very controversial pick, and he wasn't going to leave Moreno on the bench.

Now, we all -including myself- wanted Moreno to succeed, we wanted McDaniels to be right, but it hasn't worked out. He will continue to get Moreno in there even though his project has failed and leave Hillis on the bench.

I'm a big supporter of McDaniels as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ignore the glaring facts that McDaniles just wants to prove the world wrong.

I want my team to win, and so does McDaniels, but is he doing the right thing by negating Hillis the chance to play in critical situations that are tailored to his playing style?
No, he's not. That's why we're running in circles trying to justify McDaniels reasons as having to be the right one, that the guy can do no wrong, and that he must be right.

Remember, he's only 33 years old, and first time headcoach in the NFL. He didn't come to Denver without flaws.
His ego has been a problem. To say he's sabotaging the team as Popps is trying to imply we're saying is ridiculous. He's definitely not sabotaging the team, he wants to win. Is he going about the right way to do it?
No, and everybody here knows that Moreno does not give us the best chance to win over Hillis.

This is what this thread and argument is all about.
It's not about having a man crush on Hillis. It's about what we know of Hillis as a player that brings another level of playing for us.

rastaman
12-27-2009, 08:55 AM
I spose it depends upon if you value your own credibility.

Its ONLY an opinion....MEAT-HEAD.;)

strafen
12-27-2009, 09:00 AM
All I know this crap should have been solved way back in training camp!

McD has over 50 men who have bought into his system, they have bled and sweated for him all in the hopes that McD would honor his word and put the best players out on the field to help the team win and go to the playoffs.

McD has lied to Hillis and basically lied to the team for 2009. And as a result, the 2009 Broncos will probably become the first team in NFL history to start the season 6-0 and MISS THE PLAYOFFS!!And if we miss the play-offs, the flood gates will open wide on McDaniels and his decisions.

rastaman
12-27-2009, 09:04 AM

That scares most coaches.

Talk is cheap! Trade or cut the clearly inferior player.....why did this smuck even make the team?

Why can't McD evaluate talent.....isn't he an offensive mastermind?:wiggle:

rastaman
12-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Larsen is out, so maybe Hillis will get his chance at FB.

Of course, Hillis might be so awful at FB, they make stick with a single back set.

Some of you clowns have taken your Hillis man crush to new heights of weirdness.

But most of us know this has nothing to do with a backup FB and everything to do with hating McD.

Why not put Moreno in at FB and Hillis at TB what are you clowns scared of? McD is the coward for not allowing Hillis to prove himself on the dam FIELD.....screw PRACTICE and the depth chart etc! Lets see if Hillis can jump start this offense and light a fuse under Moreno's ass to play like a first round 12th pick of the draft.

Whats wrong do we have a HC and some homer fans that are afraid a 7th round pick will out perform a 1st round pick chosen 12th overall???;)

rastaman
12-27-2009, 09:23 AM
And if we miss the play-offs, the flood gates will open wide on McDaniels and his decisions.

Could not agree with you more. Imagine all the McD apologist coming out of the wood work with Popps leading the way to lower the bar and make excuses for Alexander-the-great McDaniel's.

The fans will be wondering how many games the Broncos could have won had McD allowed Hillis to contribute on the field.

Who knows maybe next year.....Moreno will start the season on Special Teams. Even the great Terrell Davis played special teams in his rookie season. Somehow Prince Moreno was waaaay to special to play special teams.

strafen
12-27-2009, 09:28 AM
Could not agree with you more. Imagine all the McD apologist coming out of the wood work with Popps leading the way to lower the bar and make excuses for Alexander-the-great McDaniel's.

The fans will be wondering how many games the Broncos could have won had McD allowed Hillis to contribute on the field.

Who knows maybe next year.....Moreno will start the season on Special Teams. Even the great Terrell Davis played special teams in his rookie season. Somehow Prince Moreno was waaaay to special to play special teams.Yup. Even Rod Smith played special teams. John Elway played special teams, but McDaniels' boy is too good to play special teams.
If that doesn't reek favoritism and bias, and don't know what does, I'm sure Popps will not see it like that, and will try to sell us some BS crap out of his ass...

brncs_fan
12-27-2009, 10:36 AM
Yup. Even Rod Smith played special teams. John Elway played special teams, but McDaniels' boy is too good to play special teams.
If that doesn't reek favoritism and bias, and don't know what does, I'm sure Popps will not see it like that, and will try to sell us some BS crap out of his ass...

Rod Smith = Undrafted
Terrell Davis = 6th Rd. Pick

Moreno = 1st Rd. Pick

I don't recall Elway taking part in a special teams play outside of a quick kick one time.

bowtown
12-27-2009, 10:38 AM
Yup. Even Rod Smith played special teams. John Elway played special teams, but McDaniels' boy is too good to play special teams.

You are truely the biggest idiot on this board, and this might be the dumbest of your posts. Congrats.

broncocalijohn
12-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Its ONLY an opinion....MEAT-HEAD.;)

No rasta, if you throw out an opinion, you should research to make sure it has value and it supports your issue. Putting out an opinion that is completely wrong, doesnt make you look very good. So, if you want to be validated (and I know you do or you wouldnt post it in a forum with rebuttals), you wouldnt put wrong info out. Nothing wrong with putting an opinion out there and then being shown that it is wrong. Admitting it is the key. Stats can lie if you dont research it. We saw that with a poster just a few minutes ago explaining where Moreno had most of his yards on one carry (I believe that was the Chiefs game). I just like the fact that we have so much interest in a player that hardly plays. I for one think he should be getting some reps on at least short yardage situations. As much as I like McDaniels, I believe he is wrong on this one. Jordan over Hillis? Give me a break. Too many people here are homers for one stance. No one can be likeable 100%. Not Bowlen, McDaniels, Moreno or even the god himself Hil.. I mean Elway.

DenverBrit
12-27-2009, 10:51 AM
Why not put Moreno in at FB and Hillis at TB what are you clowns scared of? McD is the coward for not allowing Hillis to prove himself on the dam FIELD.....screw PRACTICE and the depth chart etc! Lets see if Hillis can jump start this offense and light a fuse under Moreno's ass to play like a first round 12th pick of the draft.

Whats wrong do we have a HC and some homer fans that are afraid a 7th round pick will out perform a 1st round pick chosen 12th overall???;)

Yep, the Hillis man crush is getting weird.

broncocalijohn
12-27-2009, 10:52 AM

god, please show me when he did this and i will give you 5 pos reps for the neg rep I just gave you. I dont even think Davis was on ST once he was named the starter and that was game one of the season i believe. Elway on ST? maybe in pop warner football.

Bronco Yoda
12-27-2009, 01:00 PM
He did pooch kick. Does that count? lol

strafen
12-27-2009, 01:01 PM
god, please show me when he did this and i will give you 5 pos reps for the neg rep I just gave you. I dont even think Davis was on ST once he was named the starter and that was game one of the season i believe. Elway on ST? maybe in pop warner football.Elway punted the ball a few times during his career. That's a special team play. Once he punts the ball he's fair game on the return and I remember laying down some blocks.

strafen
12-27-2009, 01:03 PM
He did pooch kick. Does that count? lol

Yes it does count. Once you kick the ball, you're part of the special team, and you have to tackle on the return

broncocalijohn
12-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Elway punted the ball a few times during his career. That's a special team play. Once he punts the ball he's fair game on the return and I remember laying down some blocks.

you are one idiot. You know damn well you didnt connect his pooch punts on 3rd down with playing ST like Rod Smith did. Give it up. Total different scenarios and why would he lay blocks out if HE was the one punting? The ball was punted to no one because no one fields a punt on 3rd down.The ball was left for dead as if the other team thought it was an incomplete pass. Face it, you never saw him punt in your life and today is the first time you even knew he punted. LIAR!

Popps
12-27-2009, 01:16 PM
Are we still talking about the 4th stringer with inferior stats to Moreno?

broncocalijohn
12-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Are we still talking about the 4th stringer with inferior stats to Moreno?

I dont get you sometimes.

strafen
12-27-2009, 02:11 PM
you are one idiot. You know damn well you didnt connect his pooch punts on 3rd down with playing ST like Rod Smith did. Give it up. Total different scenarios and why would he lay blocks out if HE was the one punting? The ball was punted to no one because no one fields a punt on 3rd down.The ball was left for dead as if the other team thought it was an incomplete pass. Face it, you never saw him punt in your life and today is the first time you even knew he punted. LIAR!You probably weren't even born when Elway played.
How you call me a liar, when I brought that he punted before anyone else did?
What a joke you are, bud!

I could do a research after the game, to show you that Elway punted more than once, in fact, he may have even kicked a field goal too. Not sure, but like I've said, I will look into it...